Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Take away their guns...

and boy does the military sure have thin skins.

I've been at my current job for about a year now (I came onboard when the facility opened). I have a graduate degree (MBA) and have always excelled and surpassed my required weekly quota.

Our entire management team is all ex-military. Some have been to community college, but most are high school educated and went straight into the army.

We have been bringing on new employees lately who are moving off rate and grabbing better positions than those of who started at the very beginning all because they served.

I brought this up and got a rather hostile response from management. Telling me that "I'm stupid, lazy and don't know a damn thing about serving and protecting freedom."

I then added that I was smart enough to not go "terrorize and murder innocent women and children to further increase the wealth of the elite." I also told them that if I was "so lazy" then why do I get weekly written praise on being a top performer. Finally I said "freedom" and just chuckled.

They were pissed and one guy was even crying.

I seriously think they were so upset because they knew I was correct. No?

I'm on personal leave today.

by Anonymousreply 2609/26/2013

Are you sure you'll still have your job?

by Anonymousreply 109/25/2013

You have an MBA and work in a warehouse? Wow.

In case you don't know, the First Lady has been leading an effort for businesses to hire veterans.

by Anonymousreply 409/25/2013

[quote]It was only an $11/hr warehouse job

[quote]I have a graduate degree (MBA)

by Anonymousreply 609/25/2013

When trolls get sloppy...

by Anonymousreply 709/25/2013

Biggest make believe post in history.

by Anonymousreply 909/25/2013

"I'm really hoping to get a job where I can help people."

Set your sights to the highest such job possible: DL Editor.

by Anonymousreply 1009/25/2013

It's no wonder your employer chose someone over you for promotion.

In your arrogance you might have missed the training and character development the military can provide. Employers know what they are getting when they hire those with military experience. Why deal with some jerk off like the OP when you have choices?

by Anonymousreply 1209/25/2013

Underachieving and socially unskilled yet cocky warehouse worker gets up in the face of uneducated military jarheads, loses job. How inspiring.

Good luck in your career as a social worker, OP. Maybe you'll read your clients for filth too.

by Anonymousreply 1609/25/2013

MBA is clearly a Masters in Bitchy Attitude.

Good luck with all that, hon.

by Anonymousreply 1709/25/2013

Cue drunken troll meltdown in 3... 2... 1...

by Anonymousreply 1909/25/2013

Hey! Hey!

Stupid Gay!

How many kids did you kill today?

by Anonymousreply 2009/26/2013

Well, you have a wonderful imagination, OP. Thank you so much for that little short story.

by Anonymousreply 2309/26/2013

[quote]it is not a requirement for you to believe me.

That's good 'cause you made the whole thing up. We can tell.

by Anonymousreply 2509/26/2013

That's your right, R25. I'm not stopping you.

by Anonymousreply 2609/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.