Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Are many butch lesbians batterers?

I knew two couple personally where the stud was abusive and the so called femme acted like a battered woman. Also, at the bars, the studs are very possessive and suspicious of their woman. Anyone want to elaborate?

by Anonymousreply 3311/21/2013

Testosterone Kills!

by Anonymousreply 309/25/2013

LOl r3

by Anonymousreply 409/25/2013

Studs are men trapped in a woman's body and they are ANGRY!!!

by Anonymousreply 509/25/2013

A few,but not all R5,,,

by Anonymousreply 609/25/2013

I know a few that would probably love to kick your ass OP.

by Anonymousreply 709/25/2013

No doubt r7, fuck them

by Anonymousreply 909/25/2013

I once saw a documentary about ftm trans men who looked and acted very butch, but who were also very much into men (they were gay men born as women apparently). I'm really curious to know as to what the difference is between them and butch lesbians who dress and act like men but who still identify as women.

by Anonymousreply 1009/25/2013

If you're a gay man, OP, why do you give a damn?

by Anonymousreply 1309/26/2013

R13, I am not a gay man, just a femme who is attracted to femininity, not aggressive masculinity in women!!

by Anonymousreply 1409/26/2013

I am a lesbian. I am "butch" but not a stud. I am actually fearful of "studs" and will go out of my way to not look at them or their gf's, not even to be friendly, because I am afraid they will kick my ass.

by Anonymousreply 1509/27/2013

r15, studs are nasty, but the "ladies" who go for them are even more disturbed

by Anonymousreply 1609/27/2013

I knew a very femme homo male who whipped his BF until he bruised. So, who knows?

by Anonymousreply 1709/27/2013

Yeah, I agree. Most of the couples I've seen look like they are heavily into drug or alcohol abuse. There's one in my town that has tattoos on her face and dresses like a gangbanger. She scares me.

by Anonymousreply 1809/27/2013

YES! boken bones, pulled tendons, fingers cut, whipped, set on fire and bit my face and body

by Anonymousreply 2011/21/2013

I have meet countless butch lesbians and they much more adhere to the "gentleman" model of courtliness, pulling chairs out for their ladies, chivalry etc. I've only met one or two asshole psycho butches in terms of how they relate to other women (who gives a damn how they relate to misogynists like the OP).

by Anonymousreply 2111/21/2013

Studs? Femmes? OP, what year is it in your world? Does it resemble the cover of a pulp novel from the 50s?

by Anonymousreply 2211/21/2013

[quote] I have meet countless butch lesbians and they much more adhere to the "gentleman" model of courtliness, pulling chairs out for their ladies, chivalry etc.

In public? Do you know how they behaved and treated their partners at home behind closed doors?

I believe there are more gay and lesbian relationships that are abusive than one might think.

by Anonymousreply 2311/21/2013

Partner abuse is rampant in the gay community for a variety of reasons that I'm not going to go into here. (Not enough time).

I actually have observed the same as r21. A lot of butches adapt "the gentleman" persona. I find it extremely charming and irresistible. Too bad more gay men don't do this because I'm a gay man and would love it. But then, I don't do it myself so I can't really complain.

I have never met an abusive person who could act "gentlemanly" in public. At best, they could pantomime the behavior, but the tension between the abuser and his/her victim would be evident.

There have been many threads here about good looking straight men being partnered with unattractive/fat women. There seems to be a consensus that the men are being cheated in some way. But more often than not, in a couple like that the man is abusive and has picked his victim as carefully as a pedophile would.

by Anonymousreply 2411/21/2013

I have had three butch lesbian colleagues over the years. One laid back and a great sense of humour ( not a hallmark of abusive types). One neurotic and moody but no signs of aggression ever. One a ragey narcissist who could put the fear of God into you with a psycho stare. Which she enjoyed doing to unnerve you especially at the start of important meetings. Ironically rager was an activist against LGBT hate crimes. She was a horrible bully, batterer or not.

by Anonymousreply 2511/21/2013

WTF exactly is a "stud"? A butch lez with attitude?

by Anonymousreply 2611/21/2013

back to l-chat with you OP.

come back after puberty

by Anonymousreply 2711/21/2013

I think the batterers are mimicking their abusive fathers who ironically, turned them against men in the first place.

It is commonplace for gays and lesbians to have PTSD.

It is okay to self-diagnose yourself after reading the literature. if you think you have PTSD, you MUST work on yourself.

If you don't heal your own PTSD then you will cause it in other people.

by Anonymousreply 2811/21/2013

I am out of touch: what is the difference between a "butch" lesbian and a "stud"?

by Anonymousreply 2911/21/2013

R19, are you speaking for turkeys everywhere?

by Anonymousreply 3011/21/2013

"Butch lesbian"= Ellen As opposed to the femme Portia type of lesbian.

"Stud"= Full on men's clothing, including boxer shorts and suits. They also wear sports bras to mash down their breasts. Often aggressive and African American. They can easily pass for a male.

by Anonymousreply 3111/21/2013

Thank you R31. I am a lesbian and some "studs" scare me. I agree with the poster who said that many tend to be extremely mannered; but some are very crass and make sexualized comments which make me uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 3211/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.