Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

By Request, Unempowered Asthmatic Needs Dome!

The dust! The Particulate matter! The Ionic Breeze!

The childrens have the allergies!

The neighboring shack is being demolished.

Will she and her family survive?

by now, stop linking in every threadreply 1109/25/2013

The OP must be the fibromyalgia troll.

by now, stop linking in every threadreply 109/25/2013

No, Cunt @ R1, but a Weho whore stole my friend Crystal's Ionic Breeze and she has sensitivities to particulate matter.

by now, stop linking in every threadreply 209/25/2013

Is this an ongoing thing? Read the first comment at that site, it's hysterical.

by now, stop linking in every threadreply 309/25/2013

Amy Lowell sounds as judgmentally cunty as the woman she's cuntily judging.

[quote]It strikes me sad that she never knew, nor probably ever will with her way of being, friends who are your family as well and the bond that we all were lucky enough to cultivate from that place she hated so much.

by now, stop linking in every threadreply 409/25/2013

Really, r4? As someone who use to spend a lot of time in gay bars I totally get what she is saying.

by now, stop linking in every threadreply 509/25/2013

And I get what R4 is saying, that there is no larger arrogance than to imagine someone else friendliness because there is something in her manner that strikes you as different.

by now, stop linking in every threadreply 609/25/2013

[quote]She installed an air filter in bedrooms and turned off the heater. Over the weekend, she moved patio furniture into her living room. She laid covers over her children's playhouse and slide, and her herb gardens. She also spent time shopping for specific teas, foods, supplements and clays baths she thinks rid the body of lead and other heavy metals, just in case any harmful elements are unearthed.

[quote]Inside her house, she avoids bringing in plastic products, and the kids sleep on hypo-allergenic mattresses. She and her husband suffer have asthma. Their children have allergies. She says when she had the exterior of her house painted three years ago, she had paint scrapings captured in looped plastic.

I know people think Portland is this incredibly cool, artsy place with wacky Portlandia characters, but it's really filled with people like this. I only wish she was a lone control-freak nutball in a land of gently zany nonconformists, but she's not and they're not.

by now, stop linking in every threadreply 709/25/2013

The woman who owns the hose next door is like this. She lives in NM now because she's an artist and needs to be artsy. Her mother is like this now, too. No sprays, no sunscreen, no dyes, no makeup, no plastic, no unnatural clothing or rug fibers, no dying Easter eggs even with vegetable dye, no sugar, no artificial ingredients, no gluten. Her poor kid is on the Feingold diet for imaginary hyperactivity. He is thin, pasty and has dark circles under his eyes. Hyperactivity is the last thing this kid needs to worry about.

He reminds me of the children of nuts in the 1970s who forced the whole family on macrobiotic diets. They grew up to take drugs.

Her husband just divorced her.

by now, stop linking in every threadreply 809/25/2013

Is that a hypoallergenic dog she has? It sure is thin.

by now, stop linking in every threadreply 909/25/2013

What's she doing spending money on teas, potions, clays and other useless concoctions instead of saving that money for double paned windows? What kind of yahoo has asthma and keeps drafty single paned, uninsulated windows in her house?

Yutz.

by now, stop linking in every threadreply 1009/25/2013

No no no, R10. Double paned windows and technology aren't the solution - its all about mud soaks her homeopath recommends.

by now, stop linking in every threadreply 1109/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.