Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - New Season

Just saw a promo for the new season - they have two new housewives and one of them is Joyce from Siberia!! 10 bucks says Vyle will hate her because she is a working actress.

ring ring....ring ring.."hello?" "Hi Joyce this is Heather Dubrow, just so you know I turned down Siberia..I have a letter from my agent.."

by Anonymousreply 60212/10/2013

Joyce Giraud, the actress? Or a character named Joyce? I've never seen the show, but I found this woman on iMDB.

by Anonymousreply 109/25/2013

That is her. Kyle is going to HATE HER.

by Anonymousreply 209/25/2013

Pretty. She's also listed as a producer and costume designer on Siberia, so she must have a modicum of shit together. Thus, yes, clearly Kyle will hate her.

Her character is listed variously as "Joyce" or "Carolina." What's the deal?

by Anonymousreply 309/25/2013

Her Wikipedia page, and that of the show Siberia, explains.

by Anonymousreply 409/25/2013

On the show she was Carolina at the start - it was later found out that she was an actrss hired by the "producers" of Siberia to cause shit on the show. Siberia is supposed to be a survivor like reality show that goes very very wrong. Unique thing was they used the actors real names.

by Anonymousreply 509/25/2013

Her husband (who I assume will also appear?) is a producer of things you've actually heard of and is involved with UNESCO.

by Anonymousreply 609/25/2013

Taylor is now listed as a former housewife(?!) on Wikipedia. What will the show be without Taylor?

The other new Housewife is an actress named Carlton Gebbia. Wonder what her story is.

by Anonymousreply 709/25/2013

And he looks a bit Val Kilmerish. Tendency to be overweight, in the Val Kilmer mold, which is not unlike a Jello mold.

by Anonymousreply 809/25/2013

R7

Yes, it's been known that Taylor is out for awhile. This season will have Joyce teaming with Lisa and Carlton teaming with Kyle. Brandi also turns on Lisa (which was obvious was coming as those two bitches turn on everyone) and joining team Kyle. It's all about giving Lisa the bad edit this season which I think is great, because she's the one I can't stand most. Unfortunately, this will probably result with her leaving the show this season and getting her own (yet another) show.

by Anonymousreply 909/25/2013

Some behind the scenes info. Lisa and Brandy confront Kyle about the Mauricio rumors - Kyle got so pissed they did that on camera she threatened to leave the show if Bravo did not drop that crap.

Supposidly Brandy turns on Lisa and tells Kyle the confrontation was all Lisa's idea and calls out Lisa in front of Kyle. If this happens or not is questionable since both Lisa and Brandy have tweeted about the rumors they are no longer friends joking with each other.

by Anonymousreply 1009/25/2013

Is Kim still on the show?

by Anonymousreply 1109/25/2013

She is.

by Anonymousreply 1209/25/2013

Kyle Kim Brandy Lisa Yolanda

and the two new housewives.

by Anonymousreply 1309/25/2013

My bf and I found another example of reality TV incest. We were rewatching some episodes of the Hills and Brody ran into his mother, Linda Foster and her friend Taylor at a restaurant. This tied in to Taylor at first having issues with David Foster's newer wife during the first or second season because of how he had treated her friend, David's ex-wife.

Reality TV LA population - what less than 200?

by Anonymousreply 1409/25/2013

I knew Taylor's only other TV credit was an episode of The Hills and have always wondered what the connection could possibly have been. R14 to the rescue!

by Anonymousreply 1509/25/2013

Foster was first - he was on Pop Stars with his sister James Foster Levy - who had a baby with..Clay Aiken!!

Foster and Linda had a reality show with Brody and his brother called Princes of Malibu - Spencer Pratt was on this as well.

Brody and Pratt graduated to the Hills where we first meet Taylor who will eventually be on RHOBH.

Linda can again be seen on RHOBH during Taylor's meltdown against Camille telling everyone to love each other. (Taylor tried very hard to get Linda to be a housewife but Bravo felt she was too overexposed in reality).

Next Foster shows back up on reality TV with new wife Yolanda being a housewive and finally

Brandon and brother show up on Keeping up with the Khardashians to bring story for Bruce to the show.

by Anonymousreply 1609/25/2013

Out of all of the Real Housewife shows, these group of women on RHOBH I can't stand the most! They are the worst phonies around. I can't stand that bitch Lisa! Brandie is such a bitch that she is the queen of bitches. Brandi picks fights off camera with others at the Bravo parties and really gets in their faces. She is way too much, gross, and obnoxious! This is a woman last season who thought it was funny if she would have sex with Lisa's dog Giggy. What a disgusting low class piece of trailer trash shit.I wish she would leave the show, I hate her!

by Anonymousreply 1709/25/2013

I love Brandi R17.

Love Love Love.

I hope her and Lisa aren't really on the "outs" - I'm a little disappointed Brandi would jump on the Team Kyle Wagon TBH. They need to drop Kim and Kyle from this show - those two are too boring.

by Anonymousreply 1809/25/2013

R17, are you aware of how many times you used the word "bitch" in your rantlet? It loses effectiveness.

Remember the SAT's?

bitch:bitch::bitch:_________________

How did you do?

by Anonymousreply 1909/25/2013

Brandi is desperate social-climbing trash with the IQ of a log. She belongs on E! or VH1 (or better yet, get her off of tv completely), not a show that has "Beverly Hills" in the title. I don't know if I will watch the show any more. The sound of her screechy voice makes my skin crawl.

by Anonymousreply 2009/25/2013

[quote]not a show that has "Beverly Hills" in the title

Maybe Beverly Hills had that prestige back in the late 90's, but honestly, with all the trash reality shows coming out of that town nowadays, Beverly Hills doesn't have that "exclusive" prestigious reputation it use to.

It's just a town now, a wealthy town, but nothing more. Nothing like places like Greenwich CT etc.

by Anonymousreply 2109/25/2013

[quote]Kyle got so pissed they did that on camera she threatened to leave the show if Bravo did not drop that crap.

Oh puh-lease! Kyle is part owner of the show, she ain't going ANYWHERE & I'm sure she has a say in the editing if she's so F'ing concerned. She obviously knows exactly what to say in order to create hype & get people to watch the show.

by Anonymousreply 2209/25/2013

Kyle knows exactly where her bread is buttered. After all, the entire cheating thing is staged. It's not as though Mauricio would actually do anything like that -- not with a hot little hoochi-mama like Kyle waiting at home for him.

Is that what they're called? Hoochi-mamas? Was I doing okay until then?

by Anonymousreply 2309/25/2013

[quote]Taylor is now listed as a former housewife(?!) on Wikipedia. What will the show be without Taylor?

I know. No one brought the drama and the crazy like Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 2409/25/2013

Lisa took Peter's hand and led him into her elegantly appointed bedroom. "I've just come directly from SUR. I should shower first. Freshen up," he said.

Lisa smiled. "You're fresh enough."

As she lay back langorously on a satin chaise longue, her peignoir opened, allowing for a tantalizing flash of creamy thigh and, above, the mons pubis.

Peter knelt down next to the chaise, parted her legs, and buried his face in her sweet snatch. He hungrily tongued her cunthole before moving up to her quivering clit. He surrounded it with his mouth, simultaneously sucking her clit and flicking it with his tongue.

Lisa threw her head back forcefully against a satin pillow as the first wave of pleasure overtook her. She seized his long, silky hair as he increased the intensity of his sucking, sending Lisa into a frenzied series of uncontrollable orgasms.

"The Pleasures of Peter" returning soon...

by Anonymousreply 2509/25/2013

Who is going to slur their sentences, misplace their kids, and stir up ancient shit now that Shana is gone?

by Anonymousreply 2609/25/2013

There is always Kim "oops I took too much asprin and it made me loopy" Richards. I guess one of her kids has a freak out this season.

by Anonymousreply 2710/04/2013

You are adorable R23.

xoxo

by Anonymousreply 2810/04/2013

Kyle "T. J." Richards is too much of a jaded realty tv attention whore to not use her husband's notorious infidelities to get a little dramatic airtime.

It allows her to do what she thinks works best for her: cry.

by Anonymousreply 2910/04/2013

Camille is battling cancer.

by Anonymousreply 3110/14/2013

[quote]Camille is battling cancer.

O! M! G! What a SUPER story line!

by Anonymousreply 3210/19/2013

Oooh, that Carlton bitch. She really needs to take the stick out of her ass. So offended by the talk of Lisa's half nipple and some dork guy's flapping dick. "I have a vivid imagination," she said.

All because the new beauty queen with the Pantene hair talked about the dork's "big pee pee."

Carlton didn't register with Lisa. "Our accents are not the same." I was wondering who came out on top of the Accent Placement Duel, where Brits immediately place each other in social classes by the way they speak.

Meanwhile, Lisa huddled with Yolanda, the two outcasts of the season if Kyle has anything to do about it.

All the Sur kids are borrrrrrring. Are they trying to combine the two shows? Big mistake.

Anyway, maybe Carlton takes the stick out after a cocktail or two. Apparently she bonded with Brandi:

""I think that kiss may have had a slow motion effect behind it, but I did kiss her yes and she kisses nice," Brandi smiles.

So could there be a romance blooming in Beverly Hills? Gebbia tells us not so fast!

"We're just girl friends," she says. "To be honest that's not the first time I've kissed a girl and it probably won't be the last.""

And she thinks that's a good visual? Can you imagine what's growing on Brandi's lips these days?

by Anonymousreply 3311/04/2013

[quote]I hope her

OH MY!

by Anonymousreply 3411/04/2013

Kyle has shit tits

by Anonymousreply 3511/04/2013

Is Miss Cohen still trying to make that Vanderpump Rules shit happen?

by Anonymousreply 3611/04/2013

Kyle was rocking the back fat in her bumble-bee dress tonight. What a boring 1st episode.

by Anonymousreply 3711/05/2013

Sorry, I'm not a troll trying to destroy this thread ,but why do people continue watching this shitty show? This first episode has revealed how bad this show has become which is unwatchable. I don't look forward watching these women who have become unbelievably shallow and catty in a very raw vicious way versus a fun way.They have become more pathetic and desperate than ever before just to get people to watch this complete crap. Lisa has become a major vicious bitch. Not in a fun way. Brandi is a trailer trash whore who always gets a pass from her audience ,which reveals a lot about the type of audience who like Brandi.Kyle is a money, fame whore who is a piece of garbage for allowing her daughter to be in a show and stand right there, which the little kid hears that British miserable bitch talk about her father having sex with other women. Then Kyle kisses Lisa Vanderpuke's ass at her party after Lisa pulled that rich bitchy stunt with a smirk on her face in front of her little girl.

The new people seem like complete losers and they are totally uninteresting and dull.Miss Porto Rico is married to that fat obnoxious hypster who seems like a creep. Then you have that British couple who seem like they don't fit in at all either. The British lady looks like a palm reader.

I literally HATE Brandi. She doesn't have an ounce of validity nor value as a human being of any kind. I can't stand Giuliana Rancic but she was interviewed on Watch What Happens Live. Giuliana said when she was on Fashion Police she critiqued a dress Brandi was wearing. She said immediately after the show, Brandi Tweeted Giuliana making fun of her baby coming from a Surrogate mother, sound familiar? Giuliana casually said, look, you want to call me names, that is fine because I can take it,but when you bring up my famliy and take it out on them, you don't want to go there with me. Andy, queen of gay Vaudeville didn't say one word.

Lisa's staff from her restaurant is unbelievably snotty and obnoxious who act like a group of self-centered rich kids who don't want to work. I am not remotely interested in those bastards who work for Lisa Vanderpuke. There is nothing about them that is remotely worth watching.

I must say,the guy with the spiked hair is hot! is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 3811/05/2013

[quote]it was later found out that she was an actrss hired by the "producers" of Siberia to cause shit on the show. Siberia is supposed to be a survivor like reality show that goes very very wrong.

In other words, this will be a reprise of her earlier performance.

by Anonymousreply 3911/05/2013

[quote]Kyle was rocking the back fat in her bumble-bee dress tonight.

That was so awful looking.

She needs to take lessons from big sisters Kathy and Kim on how to dress age appropriately.

Kim's dog is adorable and I think this is as lucid as she has been in years. Has rehab finally stuck?

I loved Lisa calling out Kyle's idiocy assuming all Brits talk alike. Do people in Boston sound like people in Kentucky or Oregon?

by Anonymousreply 4011/05/2013

[quote]Foster was first - he was on Pop Stars with his sister James Foster Levy

He has a SISTER called JAMES?

by Anonymousreply 4111/05/2013

Foster is another reason why I am starting to have a major burn out with this show. I can't stand him either!

by Anonymousreply 4211/05/2013

Anyone know where I can watch it online? Every season someone posts a link...and every season I need a new link because the site's been sabotaged.

MANY thanks in advance.

by Anonymousreply 4311/05/2013

Mauricio is still fug.

And can someone please tell me why the hell Kim is still a full cast member? Her only filming partner is a dog for pete's sake.

by Anonymousreply 4511/05/2013

"Brandi made fun of G Ransic for having surrogate? That's awesome."

Why is that "awesome"? It seemed like Classic Entitled Frau "I shit out a kid--ain't I special?" bullshit. Actually, no Brandi. You're really not special and your twat is far from unique because it shot out some afterbirth.

"She dissed that nobody gash, Whitney Cummings last night for having cancelled shows"

Oooh, how mavericky! I mean think of the consequences of dissing Whitney Cummings! That Brandi sure is a fearless truth cannon!

by Anonymousreply 4611/05/2013

Kim and her fucking dog, what a story line, get rif of the drunk, she's not interesting.

by Anonymousreply 4711/05/2013

Do people actually watch the show about the waiters?

by Anonymousreply 4811/05/2013

I don't want to start the beloved argument about whether TJ Kyle is a producer or not, but she must have some pull to continue getting Kim as a regular.

by Anonymousreply 4911/05/2013

No Kim is kept on because she is a pot ready to boil. It's pretty sad but they either want her for the "look how good she is doing" aspect or just wating for her to fall off the wagon and have another meltdown.

Guliana had a surrogate because she has cancer..so making fun of that is pretty harsh.

Whitney Cummings still has Two Broke Girls on CBS (she co-created the show) which is in the top ten. I am willing to bet Whitney gets paid more per episode than Brandi does for a whole season on RHOBH.

by Anonymousreply 5011/05/2013

I've always felt Kim is kept on because of her child star roots.

I still think people are fascinated by her for that reason alone.

I know Kyle was also a child actress, but never in the same league as Kim.

P.S. Just want to ask again if any kind person knows of a link where I can watch this online. I'm in London where they're repeating season three! Not very cutting edge are we?

by Anonymousreply 5111/05/2013

R51, it's hard to find them. Try this link. I don't think they've released the new season yet. I don't see it on Bravotv.com

by Anonymousreply 5211/05/2013

R50 - I had read somewhere that Whitney is making some serious money, being co-creator of 2 shows. Yes, her own show was cancelled - but she made good money.

And she made something like $40 million from selling 2 Broke Girls for syndication.

Don't know if its all true - but here's a link. $1.7 million per episode is a huge amount - don't know how much she gets as creator, but I would think it's probably one of the largest percentages.

by Anonymousreply 5311/05/2013

I am so bored by this show.

It's so dull and contrived.

It's now just a infomercial for Kyle's store, Lisa's restaurants, Lisa's show, Brani's Brandi, and Creepy David Foster.

Even if you fast forward over the Kim nonevents, you are left with nothing.

The new, tetchy Englishwoman is very ugly.

by Anonymousreply 5411/06/2013

R39 you say:

[quote]Sorry, I'm not a troll trying to destroy this thread ,but why do people continue watching this shitty show?

From reading your post I'd suggest you ask yourself that question since... it's obvious you watched it.

by Anonymousreply 5511/06/2013

Fuck g rancid, it's hella funny Brandi Said something about her surrogacy lol. And Cummings? yeah show she acted on and hosted dunzo, that's what's up

by Anonymousreply 5611/06/2013

Kim. And her dog. Her dog.

Shame on you, Andy.

by Anonymousreply 5711/06/2013

Destiny, Mystery and Cross as children's names, that bitch needs shooting.

by Anonymousreply 5811/06/2013

I watched the first episode, but I'm not really into it any more. All that blather about the Chamber of Commerce, and the whole "Yolanda lied" "controversy" is just a rehash of Camille vs. Kyle from S1. I cannot fucking abide Brandi, Yolanda is boring and awful to look at (I realize she has Lyme disease, but that's no excuse for that hair, and will someone please introduce her to a non-nude lipstick shade?). The new "girls" didn't impress me much. At least that boring chick from last season had a hot husband.

I miss Camille!

by Anonymousreply 5911/06/2013

Fuck Camille. She was a piece of dog shit. Her only achievement in life was marrying Kelsey.

The old bag with kids that have stripper names, looks like future Lady Gaga.

by Anonymousreply 6011/07/2013

R55, of course I watched the show. How else was I supposed to know this is a pile of crap?

by Anonymousreply 6111/07/2013

"He's Cross."

"Oh, dear."

by Anonymousreply 6211/07/2013

I can't believe they opened the season with a show revolving around a BORING ASS Chamber of Commerce party. That is pathetic.

Lame episode. Atlanta is so much better! Brandi is trash but she at least brings some drama.

by Anonymousreply 6311/07/2013

That tight ass snake englishwoman whose accent isn't really like Lisa's at all should be fun to see degraded. And Yolanda"s a cop man, brutal butch, hella scary to look at. And Kim is there to make fun of.

by Anonymousreply 6411/07/2013

[quote]And Kim is there to make fun of.

Kim is there to collect the only paycheck she will ever see again.

Bravo doesn't want her winding up in a dumpster, another death on its hands.

by Anonymousreply 6511/07/2013

The ratings for the premiere were horrible.

by Anonymousreply 6611/07/2013

[quote]Lame episode. Atlanta is so much better! Brandi is trash but she at least brings some drama.

But it's set in Beverly Hills, not Atlanta. This is the only one of Cohen's shitty shows that isn't purely populated by white (or black) trash.

If you want something as trashy as Atlanta, or worse, why not just watch Honey Boo Boo Goes Duck Hunting?

It's really amazing that anyone could sit through this steaming brown dump and walk away thinking it's too high-brow! Let's get some weave pullin', face-slappin', cunt-kickin' homegurls in to liven it up!

by Anonymousreply 6711/07/2013

I thought Kim actually looked great. Despite all of her issues, I find her to be the most likeable of the bunch.

Lisa used to be fun, until she lowered herself to level of cunts like Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 6811/07/2013

I don't know why they streamed Vanderpump Rules into the Housewives premier. I'm not a fan of Vanderpump Rules, and turned off the TV once it was obvious that they were taking away air time from RHOBH.

Looks like Lisa is getting the villain edit this season. Not happy about that. Kim looked great, Brandi looked fresh from too much Botox and fillers (she is ruining her face) Yolanda is hot. The young new girl (former Miss PR) is gorgeous!

I'm not a fan of the other new girl with the weird names for her kids. Kyle looked a mess. Lisa looked great. Who am I missing? Oh Taylor! She wasn't in this episode. I though she was gradually going to be edited out. Guess not. Not one mention of her.

Hmm, what else to say? This episode was SO BORING - especially for a premier!

by Anonymousreply 6911/07/2013

Dump those awful waiters and their shitty drama!

by Anonymousreply 7011/07/2013

Why do the Sur people continue to talk about how good looking they are? Tom and Jax are at best valet parkers and that Staasi girl is like a typical Long Island princess. The one thing LA has is an abundance of beautiful wannabes. They should find some. Walk down Melrose, Robertson, or Rodeo. you can't help but bump into them. And most of then would fuck Andy to get on a show. Or at least tie him up and urinate on him.

by Anonymousreply 7111/07/2013

Kim was married to one of Barbara and Marvin Davis's sons. Even though they are not nearly as rich as they once were, there is enough to keep Kim out of the dumpster for now.

by Anonymousreply 7211/07/2013

My daughter is named Pap and my son is called Rectum. How dare you make fun of my children's names!

by Anonymousreply 7311/07/2013

It took me until now to realize that "Vanderpump Rules" in tandem with "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" is the "Upstairs/Downstairs" for our age.

by Anonymousreply 7411/07/2013

I haven't watched one minute of Vanderpump Rules, but based on the party scene on RHOBH...is there any good reason why Lisa doesn't just fire the SUR-ly employees? LA has got to be crawling with out of work wannabes who could take their place in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 7511/07/2013

If Lisa fired them for drama, there would be even less of a show than there already is. ZZZZZZ

On Housewives, Lisa has gone from being witty bitch to mean cunt.

by Anonymousreply 7611/07/2013

R41 - David Foster's sister is Jaymes Foster Levy. She is Clay Aiken's baby mama.

by Anonymousreply 7711/07/2013

[quote]Sorry, I'm not a troll trying to destroy this thread ,but why do people continue watching this shitty show?

you obviously watch it so there's your answer.

& your comment

[quote]The British lady looks like a palm reader.

Is hilarious and of course true.

Lisa was definitely implying she has the posher accent..."You REALLY think we sound alike?" LOL

by Anonymousreply 7811/07/2013

[quote]is there any good reason why Lisa doesn't just fire the SUR-ly employees?

Answering back in that obnoxious way. Using their cell phones and smoking on the job. They're totally disrespectful. That TV show's obviously gone to their heads and they make Lisa look like a twit. I agree, she should have fired that woman not sent her back to the restaurant.

These two new women are very trashy and low grade. The new woman even makes Lisa appear posh and that's SAYING something.

by Anonymousreply 7911/07/2013

Are we being serious? Do those people even actually work at the restaurant? Aren't they all just actors?

by Anonymousreply 8011/07/2013

[quote]I don't know why they streamed Vanderpump Rules into the Housewives premier.

It's not surprising. They did this last year too when Vanderpump rules premiered. Did you forget?

[quote]Looks like Lisa is getting the villain edit this season. Not happy about that.

She's not so much getting a villain edit so much as she's not getting the good edit. They're just leaving the shit in there the way she is. Lisa is a manipulative, transparent, bitch who isn't as well-off as she tries to portray. If she was... why the hell would she be on this show?

by Anonymousreply 8111/07/2013

They're re-airing some of the old season and they just had the episode on where Adrienne is designing shoes... now I need some clarification here. The shoes she has on the table that she says she brought to discuss what she likes best about them and hopefully they can transform that into a shoe.... were those already from her collection or was she literally just going to copy them and slap her takcy logo to the sole?

by Anonymousreply 8211/07/2013

To copy them. She's a shoe designer, after all!

by Anonymousreply 8311/07/2013

Julie Klausner, the Vulture recapper, points out that Scheana's face looks like it should have dicks in or around it at all times.

by Anonymousreply 8411/07/2013

That bartender Tom is flaming.

by Anonymousreply 8511/07/2013

[quote] Lisa is a manipulative, transparent, bitch who isn't as well-off as she tries to portray. If she was... why the hell would she be on this show?

Because she wants to be famous. Now she's rich AND famous. She's a failed actress after all. She loves the attention and the fame and she's milking it for all its worth.

by Anonymousreply 8611/08/2013

Also, I don't think these two new characters stand up to Adrienne and Taylor's star/entertainment quality.

by Anonymousreply 8711/08/2013

"I'm just a young girl from Puerto Rico!"

ahhhhhh, I died laughing.

by Anonymousreply 8811/08/2013

Is it bad that I miss hot hubby Dean from last season and can't even remember the wife's name?

by Anonymousreply 8911/08/2013

[quote]Is it bad that I miss hot hubby Dean from last season and can't even remember the wife's name?

Yes, it's bad, very bad and possibly a sign that...I dare not say the word.

by Anonymousreply 9011/08/2013

Scheana, Sashi? Fuck that, I just can't.

by Anonymousreply 9111/08/2013

Lisa is the star of BH, there's no villain edit for her. It all comes back to Lisa

by Anonymousreply 9211/08/2013

All of the Sur employees are hideous.

by Anonymousreply 9311/08/2013

Dean reminds me of Doug from RHOC. And now they are both gone.

by Anonymousreply 9411/08/2013

Yolanda both frightens and intrigues me.

by Anonymousreply 9511/08/2013

The whole T.J. Kyle "asking" SUR to serve at her party was so fake.

First, it was obvious it was the producers' idea, not Kyle's.

Second, what restaurant caters a party at a private home by not only sending food but also all of its serving staff?

by Anonymousreply 9611/08/2013

Yolanda is probably like that chick on AHS Coven that fucks dudes to death. Her vagina is probably a steel TRAP!

by Anonymousreply 9711/08/2013

Lisa is getting the cunt edit and Kyle is getting the stupid edit.

Kyle has never been the sharpest knife in the drawer, but this is the first time I felt the producers were going out of their way to make fun of her, the way the editor lingered on all her vacant stares every time the COC guy said something.

by Anonymousreply 9811/08/2013

r96, FAKE? On a Bravo show? I won't hear of it!

by Anonymousreply 9911/08/2013

Will Kim's dog become a regular housewife?

by Anonymousreply 10011/08/2013

I'll be satisfied as long as Kyle doesn't get caught up in being her sister's keeper this year. That storyline is played out. I want to see Kyle scream and throw things because she's angry, not because she's sad.

by Anonymousreply 10111/08/2013

[quote]Will Kim's dog become a regular housewife?

After a ten episode arc of its eight-minute slide into alcoholism.

by Anonymousreply 10211/08/2013

[quote]Brandi looked fresh from too much Botox and fillers (she is ruining her face)

During the scene when she talked to Scheana about the latter's tooth, she was lit from above and looked frightening.

Kim is a good egg who has been through a lot. Her storyline may not be as interesting in the contrived Bravo reality show sense, but I still enjoy following her on the show.

by Anonymousreply 10411/08/2013

Though not a Kim fan, I do love when she calls Mauricio, "Maurice." You know that has to drive him crazy.

by Anonymousreply 10611/08/2013

Why can't Yolanda get decent extensions? Her hair in that shopping scene with Brandi looked like Britney on her worst day

by Anonymousreply 10911/08/2013

All of those girls have Maurice's face.

by Anonymousreply 11011/08/2013

[quote]All of those girls have Maurice's face.

That is a tabloid lie! Not ALL of them have sat on it!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11111/08/2013

R50 As much as I loathe Rancid and her hubby I agree that ridiculing someone for using a surrogate was pretty harsh. But, wasn't she 'infertile' before the cancer? I don't think cancer is the reason she used a surrogate.

I stopped watching Beverly Hills. I just checked out this thread to see if I'm missing anything. Looks like I'm not.

by Anonymousreply 11211/08/2013

Brandi just started her own podcast called Unfiltered. Her first episode was released last Tuesday. Perfect timing for the new season of RHOBH, so she can shill the book she "wrote".

Her old friend Jennifer Giminez was her first guest. You might recall Jennifer from Celebrity Rehab and Sober House. Just as Jennifer was talking about how she finally quit using drugs, Brandi interrupted her to compare this with her own "addiction to beauty products".

Brandi is so shallow and the entire podcast was basically her discussing herself with her guests, rather than learning anything about them. Jennifer obviously still needs therapy to understand why she has "best friends" who treat her this way.

I only listened to the podcast because the Evil Dr. Will from Big Brother 2 was her second guest. However Dr. Will's interview centered around Brandi discussing her own skin habits, interspersed with questioning Dr. Will over and over if he is single and available. (He isn't.)

I was ready to delete my subscription to Brandi's horrible podcast when she announced that GiGi from Shahs of Sunset would be her next guest. You know, the drunk Persian girl who brandished a large chef's knife during a house party, and let her shady Persian boyfriend finger her under the table during yet another Persian gathering on the patio of some shitty restaurant.

Guilty pleasures....

by Anonymousreply 11311/08/2013

[quote]But, wasn't she 'infertile' before the cancer? I don't think cancer is the reason she used a surrogate.

She couldn't gain enough weight to support a healthy pregnancy. It's left to us to speculate whether that was due to cancer or an eating disorder.

But fuck Brandi; there's no shame in using a surrogate, for whatever reason.

by Anonymousreply 11411/08/2013

When is New York Coming back?

by Anonymousreply 11511/08/2013

R113 I'm going to have to listen to that in the hopes that Gigi loses it and gets into a fight with Brandi. That would be entertaining

by Anonymousreply 11611/08/2013

Maybe GiGi will cut her.

It is actually smart for Brandi to bond with the nutjobs from the other Bravo series.

She knows her place, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 11711/08/2013

The big diamond Lisa wears is of such poor quality that it has no significant value. The stones that surround it make it sparkle but on it's own, that stone has the clarity of a block of wood. And you can see that on television so in person it has to be far worse.

by Anonymousreply 11811/08/2013

r115, early next year.

by Anonymousreply 11911/08/2013

No comments about how vile Yolanda is with her daughter?

by Anonymousreply 12011/08/2013

I see Lisa's fug daughter and her gay husband will be featured on the spinoff much more this season.

by Anonymousreply 12111/08/2013

[quote]Will Kim's dog become a regular housewife?

He's probably replacing Giggy. Poor Giggy, it looks like rigor mortis is setting in. Lisa should have him stuffed and carry him around in a pink Gucci handbag as a fashion statement.

That Brit witch (literally) looks scary. I'm sure her dick is bigger than mine. Is she the one down whose throat Brandi sticks her prehensile tongue later on in the season?

I'm rooting for Joyce. I bet Mauricio is aching to stick it in her (if he hasn't already).

by Anonymousreply 12211/08/2013

Which one is the witch?

by Anonymousreply 12311/08/2013

Did you notice when Miss Port Rico came into the room with her low cut dress and big boobies, Maurice was just starting at them like there was no tomorrow? This animal couldn't have cared less his wife was standing right there!

by Anonymousreply 12411/08/2013

Im surprised Adrienne didn't sue Lisa for damaging her brand. I know I can't think about her shoes without associating them with hooves.

by Anonymousreply 12511/08/2013

Any guesses as to what the real deal is between Lisa and Mohamed? Did he and Ken split the cost when they bought her?

by Anonymousreply 12611/08/2013

Kim, aka Poor Pitiful Pearl, has emerged as my favorite housewife. She's such a desperate mess that you can't help but root for her. Leave it to Kim to get a pit bull, who will probably chew her face off after she passes out in a drunken stupor.

I thought Lisa was quite gracious during the kitchen scene by not mentioning that the younger woman Mauricio was seen with was a black tranny.

by Anonymousreply 12711/09/2013

[quote]I thought Lisa was quite gracious during the kitchen scene by not mentioning that the younger woman Mauricio was seen with was a black tranny.

Darling, you never use all your bloody ammunition before things turn really ugly.

by Anonymousreply 12811/09/2013

She has much better hair than kyle

by Anonymousreply 12911/09/2013

Haven't read the thread yet, just watched the first episode today. I think I'm gonna have to call it quits. It's just too contrived and the lather, rinse, repeat formula they use to get the 'ladies' together is getting far, far too tired. Contrived chance encounter in Kyle's store leads to--whatta ya know!--a dinner party. Two women go shopping for _____ and--whatta ya know!--end up in a gossipy conversation about the other women. Bore me. I can't even pretend to care anymore.

And now they're trying to tie Vanderpump Rules drama into this show with the fucking SUR staff (actors)? Like I'm supposed to care about them? Bitch please. If I wanted to watch that abomination I'd have set my DVR to record it. But wait! I didn't have to do that because I see they're now lumping RHOBH AND Vanderpump Rules into one 2-hour cluster to force it onto my DVR. How desperate.

Over it.

by Anonymousreply 13011/09/2013

Why and how is Vanderpump Rules still on the air? Does anyone watch that show or give a shit about the cast? RH Atlanta and NJ are the only interesting series in the franchise.

by Anonymousreply 13111/09/2013

Yes, the show has grown a bit stale. But why do the SUR employees have so much say in when/if they work and who they work with? Is that typical for waiters or is it just for the show? And apparently all of those people really do work at SUR. It's unfortunate that they represent the most attractive among the staff.

by Anonymousreply 13211/09/2013

Is Yolanda desparate for money? Why did she agree to let them film her in the hospital? Is she about to divorce Frost and needs the income?

I feel like these reality shows that are not about competitions based on some sort f talent should be outlawed. So much damage to so many lives … think how many divorces followed this manufactured fame. How many fake marriages celebrated because of the shows and how many children have been involved.

I used to be a fan, now I am just horrified by how vile people are willing to act in front of a camera.

True about Kim's dog. That can't end well … un antrainable pitbull in the hands of a recovering alcoholic - untrainable because of who is owner is.

by Anonymousreply 13311/09/2013

Watching last season's reunion and laughing at how angry Andy was about Adrienne not showing up to the Reunion.

Also find it funny that Lisa was so high and mighty about how Adrienne signed up for a show and isn't allowed secrets... can't wait to see if she sings the same tune when her own secrets start surfacing.

by Anonymousreply 13411/09/2013

get well Camille. No one deserves to go through cancer.

by Anonymousreply 13511/09/2013

Why the Lisa hate? She effortlessly runs all these bitches.

by Anonymousreply 13611/09/2013

Because Lisa is as full of shit (if not more so) than all the others.

I also can't wait for David to dump Yolanda. We'll see how high and mighty she is after he leaves her with nothing. Especially now that she's too old to land herself another sugar daddy.

by Anonymousreply 13711/09/2013

Lisa was entertaining in the first two seasons, but she's shown herself to be just as petty, vindictive and two-faced as the rest. And Vanderpump Rules is probably the worst thing on Bravo, which is really saying something. Are we to be impressed by the motley crew of unprofessional skanks and douchebags she employs? How is that a good advertisement for her business?

by Anonymousreply 13811/10/2013

R138

I was going to say that Lisa must not really care about her restaurants because if she did, there's no way she'd let this shit air.

Also, all it makes her look like is an ineffective, useless, dumb, boss. What kind of employer allows her staff to not only behave that way but speak to her that way?

Lisa is a famewhoring idiot.

by Anonymousreply 13911/10/2013

All that business with Yolanda lashing her daughter into being a top model and THEN turning up at the model shoots to goad her on!

"I told you working out every day and starving would pay off, didn't I darling?"

I can understand a mother pushing an intelligent child to get into a top university but this is ridiculous. The girl's father's a multi millionaire. If they lived in a trailer park it might make sense.

[quote]I was going to say that Lisa must not really care about her restaurants

Of course she cares. It's all publicity. I'm sure it's paying off and the place fills up with folks who've watched it on TV and think the staff are 'hot'.

At one point she said to someone that she had had thirty six restaurants. Something like that. How to you oversee thirty six restaurants?

by Anonymousreply 14011/10/2013

Why do people watch this crap? There's nothing real about any of these old bags. I hate "reality" TV.

by Anonymousreply 14111/10/2013

My daughter is a top model--she was on the cover of Santa Barbara Magazine which has a total circulation of 40,000!

by Anonymousreply 14211/10/2013

[quote]Why do people watch this crap?

Why do people who think it's just unwatchable crap, bother to click on these threads?

by Anonymousreply 14311/10/2013

[quote]Why do people watch this crap? There's nothing real about any of these old bags. I hate "reality" TV.

So is much of DL but you're still coming around here, aren't you?

And if you hate reality TV so much, why are you so compelled to come into a thread about... Reality TV?

Get off your high horse. People like you are worse than all the trash on the Housewife franchise.

by Anonymousreply 14411/10/2013

I think Kim is the most interesting of the women, by far. However, I doubt she'll get much screen time this season due to her sobriety. They can't very well ask a recovering addict to amp up the drama quotient.

by Anonymousreply 14511/10/2013

Not so fast R145.

It appears Kim has a daughter with mental issues. One who was recently caught wandering the streets in the middle of the might (naked if memory serves right).

Pretty sure that'll be featured on the show and opens up a whole new story line for Kim.

by Anonymousreply 14611/10/2013

R142

Same daughter played Volleyball and was therefore teetering on the verge of choosing to be a... Lesbian. I could barely get that word out of my mouth without choking. I don't know why because I'm as butch as they come.

Yes, I said being gay is a choice. I know because I chose not to be one... anymore.

by Anonymousreply 14711/10/2013

YoYo's baby girl is fuckin' hottt!

by Anonymousreply 14811/10/2013

No doubt. Yolanda is hella butch.

by Anonymousreply 14911/11/2013

R149, "hella" died in the 90s. Please let it go. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 15011/11/2013

I agree, r68. Right on the money

by Anonymousreply 15111/11/2013

RE: Yolanda both frightens and intrigues me,

r95, I so agree.

by Anonymousreply 15211/11/2013

LOL, r108!

by Anonymousreply 15311/11/2013

Did Yolanda say that she had been cured of Lymes disease? She did a partially homeopathic routine, right?

by Anonymousreply 15411/11/2013

r125, ET was doing a promo earlier today mentioning Adrianne now has a (hot) 24 year old billionaire boyfriend and she is 47 or so.

by Anonymousreply 15511/11/2013

Funny that it's coming out that everything Adrienne said about Lisa was true.

by Anonymousreply 15611/11/2013

I was disappointed to see that the man attacked by Kim's dog was not Maurice.

by Anonymousreply 15711/11/2013

The new English housewife seems like she would cut a bitch and I mean SERIOUSLY cut a bitch. The rest of the women better not go too far with her.

by Anonymousreply 15811/11/2013

Lisa seems not to be the angelic sophisticate.

by Anonymousreply 15911/11/2013

Carlton needs to remove the stick from her ass. What a weirdo.

Lisa's accent is all over the place lately.

by Anonymousreply 16011/11/2013

Kyle is a horrible attention whore and truly Paris' aunt, but Kim is so endearing and humble and seems to have no ego. And Kim is a legend from the 70s. A legend, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 16111/11/2013

The best thing to see on the show, below:

by Anonymousreply 16211/11/2013

I thought the show was really, really dull with only two brief exceptions:

1. Lisa telling Haggard Butch Yolanda that if she wants to be friends with Kyle, all she has to do is put her house on the market; and

2. Kyle and Kim making fun of Lisa fainting because Lisa will NOT bee keen on that. At all.

by Anonymousreply 16311/11/2013

I have not seen tonight's episode yet. I am on the West Coast.

Lisa used to seem so above it all. Now I think she wants to be THE STAR as she has her own Vanderpump Rules program also on Bravo and a staff who has to kiss her ass or be out of a job and off the television show - i.e.. no fame for their youth and beauty, the reason they were hired by Mrs. Vanderpump in the first place.

I wonder what that former friend they treated as a "son" did to get put out of her clan? He is like the Kato Kaelin of The Real Housewives series. The guy claimed to be French orphan or something. Ken wanted him gone long before Lisa sent him packing.

Lisa makes fun of everyone and even was condescending toward Kyle who defended her against Yolanda, who called her a liar.

by Anonymousreply 16411/11/2013

Apparently, Lisa has threatened to quit the show because she is sick of Kyle of Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 16511/11/2013

Is the Pump gay bar a thing? Has anyone been?

by Anonymousreply 16611/11/2013

I truly believe Lisa was faking fainting on Dancing With The Stars. Kyle and Kim used to be actresses and out of all the people on that show, they would know what is real fainting and what is fake fainting.

I like Kim more and more.I think she is really likeable and down to earth more so than the others. I have a feeling she chose a pit bull because her kids are moving on with their own lives and she is going to be alone.

Yolanda is a two faced bitch. She said last season that if she has anything negative to say about anyone she is usually honest and says it to their face.Yet, she was super bitchy and said Kyle has no friends? I don't like Klye ,but I can't stand Yolanda.

Lisa is truing out to be Queen Bee Bitch on the show. I can't stand Lisa at all. I get the vibe that Lisa is reveling who she really is in real life ,which is very bitchy in a vicious way. Not in a tongue and cheek way, but in a vicious way. Now Lisa is going to be worshiped on DL who can do no wrong because she is opening a gay bar in West Hollywood ,and she dose stuff for the gay community.

I think that new lady on the show who went to Kyle's dinner party is odd. She seems like some bicker chick who is on some drug. I felt badly for the bee too ,and I wouldn't have killed the bee either but one of the ladys are allergic to bees so maybe they were afraid of the bee stinging her. I think Kyle has the allergy? I for got which one.

by Anonymousreply 16711/12/2013

[quote]The guy claimed to be French orphan or something. Ken wanted him gone long before Lisa sent him packing.

Because she was spending ALL her time with him and ignoring Ken.

by Anonymousreply 16811/12/2013

[quote] She seems like some bicker chick

They're ALL bicker chicks!

by Anonymousreply 16911/12/2013

As I mentioned previously, I can't stand Giuliana Rancic , but after hearing Giana say on Watch What Happens Live that Brandi put down Giuliana Rancic's baby being born by a surrogate mother because Giuliana's critique on Brandi's dress on Fashion Police, I think Adrienne should have sued after all. I think Adrienne should have lavender Andy the clown Cohen sued big time. Andy had the nerve putting Adrian down at the reunion last season for not showing up. He is lucky Adrienne didn't sue his phony ass. If a lady can sue MacDonald's because her coffee was too hot, then Adrienne , with her money, could have had lawyers sue Bravo ,which is much more negligent for letting that ugly tramp Brandi mouth off anything she pleases. When Giuliana told Andy what Brandi said about Gianna's baby, Andy didn't even remotely look concerned cross eyed queen!

Even Nene, who I don't like anymore because she changed a lot, told Andy when they had their annual Bravo party ,which all of the people from the shows get together, Nene said she, Kenya, and someone from the RHOJ were talking in the corner of the room and Brandi came over and tried to pick a fight with them. She said the three of them just walked away from her. She said Brandi was horrible. Nene also said that Brandi is a major alcoholic who gets out of hand with a lot of people.

by Anonymousreply 17011/12/2013

This is R167, R169, LOL! they are that too, LOL!However, I meant to say she looks like a biker chick.

by Anonymousreply 17111/12/2013

HONK HONK HONK HONK

by Anonymousreply 17211/12/2013

What is RHOJ? and fuck nene, she's funny but it's funny when she gets owned too. Brandi should pick a fight with her. Sheree is the only one I've ever seen clown meme btw

by Anonymousreply 17311/12/2013

[quote]Kim is so endearing and humble and seems to have no ego.

by Anonymousreply 17411/12/2013

[quote]Vanderpump Rules is probably the worst thing on Bravo,

Really? Honesty, you mean that? You must not watch Bravo frequently.

I'd quit watching Bravo for years due to the unwatchable "Real" Housewives franchises dominating the programming.

Worse, the actual titles were conceived as a lame attempt to cash in on a then-popular soap opera, "Desperate Housewives". Unoriginal and deceptive, as none of these screeching cunts could reasonably described as housewives.

by Anonymousreply 17511/12/2013

Love Lisa, Brandi adn Yolanda, Kim is a total waste of air, Kyle is a bitch, the new Goth mom is horrible. I miss Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 17611/12/2013

so are the men on VP rules all homosexuals?

by Anonymousreply 17711/12/2013

r177, absolutely. They all ping to high heaven. I would love to meet someone who thinks anything on that show is real.

by Anonymousreply 17811/12/2013

[quote]As I mentioned previously, I can't stand Giuliana Rancic , but after hearing Giana say on Watch What Happens Live that Brandi put down Giuliana Rancic's baby being born by a surrogate mother because Giuliana's critique on Brandi's dress on Fashion Police, I think Adrienne should have sued after all.

Sue, sue sue! Who are you Perry Mason? Sue for what? Sorry, the human bobblehead Giuliana Rancic who makes a living judging other's can't take criticism? Poor baby.

by Anonymousreply 17911/12/2013

r156 Like what?

by Anonymousreply 18011/12/2013

Funny, I knew that Carly/Carlton was the type who would beat a bitch down before I even heard her story about beating a bitch down.

by Anonymousreply 18111/12/2013

Wait none of you have brought up how Yo Yo told her daughter to eat one almond?

And yes, I realize that she was doing the Master Cleanse... but why the fuck does she have her teenage daughter doing that?

Yolanda is insufferable.

And as far as Lisa goes.. I don't think she's getting the bad edit. I think Producers are just no longer giving her the bad edit and letting everyone see just how bitchy and manipulative she is.

by Anonymousreply 18311/13/2013

Come on, R183; David does not want an overweight step daughter.

by Anonymousreply 18411/13/2013

R184

Funny. I was wondering how long (if he hasn't already) it will be for David to start going Janie's Got a Gun on Yo Yo's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 18511/13/2013

Wow, Carlton is a real bitch. It's one thing to cast a bitchy housewife that also has some charm and redeeming qualities, but Carlton is just a completely over the top bitch - totally unlikable.

by Anonymousreply 18611/13/2013

WOW! R182 Brandi said that? She is a disgusting queen of all SKANKS. I wish someone would beat the hell out of Brandi.

Leann Rimes said she never ever did any of those things Brandi said in her book. She said I'm a stepmother to her kids. So I'm not supposed to buy them presents at Christmas? Am I supposed to be vicious to her kids and not express any love?

I was standing in line at the supermarket and I noticed on the cover of one those gossip magazines Brandi dropped more dirt on Leann. I thought Brandi said she is so over her ex-husband?

by Anonymousreply 18711/13/2013

What's funny is that Brandi keeps bitching that that Schanae or however the fuck you spell her name, keeps riding her coat tails to fame.

Pretty sure Brandi is doing the same with Leanne. If you don't need Leanne to keep your name in the press, well, stop talking about her.

by Anonymousreply 18811/13/2013

Pandora's gay husband is evidently an actor. He was on an episode of Celebrity Ghost Stories a couple of weeks ago playing Dan Cortese.

by Anonymousreply 18911/13/2013

Sue, sue sue! Who are you Perry Mason? Sue for what? Sorry, the human bobblehead Giuliana Rancic who makes a living judging other's can't take criticism? Poor baby.

R179, If you had an IQ that is at least two digits, you would be able to comprehend that if Brandi got mad at Giuliana that is differnt but going after someone's baby is malicious especially over a stupid dress. Giuliana even said if she wanted to tare into me on twiter, that is fine ,but when it comes to my kid and my famliy that is another story. She said it a clam cool and collected way.R179, you don't have to be a lawyer dumass to know Giuliana and Adrienne could have sued for slander. Brandi was the whiner who was acting poor her she doesn't have the money to hire lawyers. Well, then, she should shut up and stop mouthing off a bunch of BS like a miserable bitch.

R179, go back to that dildo of yours ,which you gave it a name and claim you have a devoted boyfriend who is always there for you.

by Anonymousreply 19011/13/2013

Pandora is another one who is fug. I don't know what Lisa looks like under the cake makeup, but it seems the daughter has Ken's odd face.

by Anonymousreply 19111/13/2013

Where is fan favorite Faye Resnick? She was the only classy one on the show.

by Anonymousreply 19211/13/2013

Carlton's house looks like it was decorated with the overstock from Cher's Sanctuary catalog.

Brandi will never be over Eddie. That's the only thing that keeps her in the press. That, and whatever playground insults pop into that empty skull of hers that she feels the need to share with the world.

by Anonymousreply 19311/13/2013

R190 is what Brandi said about Adrienne or Giuliana said untrue? I don't even know what she said about Guiliana's baby actually. But slander is not an easy claim to win. Which doesn't make Brandi right. She's total trash and gets trashier each year. Sometimes she's downright cruel for no reason.

Was Yolanda's daughter doing the cleanse too? I didn't understand that bit with the almonds. Yo has a fucked up relationship with food, but that's what it takes to stay thin as a model.

by Anonymousreply 19411/13/2013

The new Housewife is trashing Brandi already. Those of you who just adore Brandi, check out this photo of Brandi walking with a tampon hanging out of her ass in public. What class Andy has.

by Anonymousreply 19511/13/2013

YoYo has the worst case of permanent bitch-face that I've ever seen, although Carlton gives her a run for her money. Her marriage with David Foster seems so tenuous and fake.

by Anonymousreply 19611/13/2013

Carlton isn't married to David Foster, R196. Yolanda is. Your antecedents are out of whack.

by Anonymousreply 19711/13/2013

[quote]Was Yolanda's daughter doing the cleanse too? I didn't understand that bit with the almonds. Yo has a fucked up relationship with food, but that's what it takes to stay thin as a model.

Yeah, that was what the whole Almond thing was about. Her daughter was on the cleanse too and was probably malnourished and about to pass out so Yolanda told her to eat one almond. She has to reintroduce food to her body. If she ate something normal, she'd get sicker.

But the point is that her daughter is too young to be doing that shit. And the only reason her daughter is modeling is probably to ease her mom's worries that she's "choosing" to be one of "those lesbians."

by Anonymousreply 19811/13/2013

R197

It seemed pretty clear that R196 knows Yolanda is the one married to David. You misread the post.

by Anonymousreply 19911/13/2013

Thanks R198 that makes more sense now.

I like that Yo's daughter looks so casual in her downtime. She doesn't seem that interested in her looks so she probably is doing it for her mom's approval. Imagine if she goes full on butch someday? Yo would be horrified.

by Anonymousreply 20011/13/2013

R200

I don't know why Yo Yo would be so horrified. There's no way her daughter could get butcher than Yolanda already is.

by Anonymousreply 20111/13/2013

Am I the only one that thinks that Kyle has gained a pretty fair amount of weight?

by Anonymousreply 20211/13/2013

Who else is really enjoying Kim so far this season? Her comments have been hysterical and her making fun of Lisa's fainting was one of the highlights of the last episode.

By the way, anyone find it hilarious the way her dog trainer nelly'd out with her dog? He basically started kicking the dog and it seemed odd that any dog trainer would do that.

by Anonymousreply 20311/13/2013

I think Yolanda is awful for pushing her daughter to go into modelling. She is young and I have heard are a lot of pigs are in that business, especially wealthy men who pry on the latest fresh meat. Yolanda should push her daughter to get an eduction and then go into modeling if her daughter wants her to. Terrific mother holier than thou Yolanda is.

Yolanda's daughter is very beautiful and she won't have any trouble in the future getting a wealthy husband if she wants to some day.

by Anonymousreply 20411/13/2013

Kim is a waste of time, don't know why they keep here around, she sure has no story line. I could give a crap about her dog. She mumbles everything. Love Brandi, love her "no filter" mouth. Tells it like it is. I totally believe what she said about Joanna, Mohammed is trying to save face. Her pussy stinkling is probably why Roman doesn't want her either.

by Anonymousreply 20511/13/2013

Check out the Bravo webpage on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. They have an hysterical picture of Kim making fun of Lisa fainting, LOL! it's great!

203, he said with pit bulls you have to bump them on the side of the head like that to let them know that is not appropriate behavior. Those dogs scare the crap out of me! YIKES!

by Anonymousreply 20611/13/2013

R203 the dog trainer was hilarious and just freaked out on the dog. And then he tried to play it off like he was totally in control. Cracked me up.

by Anonymousreply 20711/13/2013

R206

Yeah, but he wasn't bumping the side of the dog's head. He queened out and basically tried to kick the dog in the face.

by Anonymousreply 20811/13/2013

I know a couple of people who had to go to the emergency room while doing a cleanse. They can be dangerous, especially for someone battling Lyme disease and taking antibiotics.

Brandi said on WWHL that Kim's dog attacked her, too. I want to see it go after Faye Resnick.

by Anonymousreply 20911/13/2013

Brandi said on WWHL that Kim's dog attacked her, too.

That is one smart dog!

by Anonymousreply 21011/13/2013

[quote]Am I the only one that thinks that Kyle has gained a pretty fair amount of weight?

I think she looks very chunky this season.

Well, even chunkier than last year.

I guess Shana now knows where she stands with Bravo: They barely let her say a word.

by Anonymousreply 21111/13/2013

Has anyone been to Kyle's clothing store? It looks awful.

by Anonymousreply 21211/13/2013

I don't know why but Kim looks like a real druggie to me. I was pretty shocked when she came on screen. I know she has been through some tragedy but she's gotta get it together

by Anonymousreply 21311/13/2013

[quote]Has anyone been to Kyle's clothing store? It looks awful.

With all those swirling, garishly colored patterns, I'd be afraid of having an epileptic seizure.

by Anonymousreply 21411/13/2013

You don't know why Kim looks like a druggie? She's been to rehab a few times.

I think she looks much better this season than she has in the past.

by Anonymousreply 21511/13/2013

Taylor and her boyfriend are joining the cast of another reality show - "Couples Therapy".

How long have they been going out that they already need therapy? Oh wait, we're talking about Taylor....

by Anonymousreply 21711/13/2013

C'mon you fuckin' kids, let's chop some fuckin' celery.

by Anonymousreply 21811/13/2013

Kim's skin is paper thin. It's almost see-through. You can see all the blue veins underneath.

by Anonymousreply 21911/13/2013

R218, that scene was seriously creepy. That woman is a lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 22011/13/2013

Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!

by Anonymousreply 22111/13/2013

r217 really she needs to be back on TV that bad? Simon and ALex did it too and were so fake on it.

by Anonymousreply 22211/13/2013

Didn't Taylor put Kennedy up for adoption because she was hurting her chances of finding a rich husband?

by Anonymousreply 22311/13/2013

I'm sure the producers were SO RELIEVED when Taylor finally found another paycheck--I mean rich boyfriend--so that they could finally let her go without posing a suicide risk.

by Anonymousreply 22411/13/2013

If the season ended the way everyone says it has, with Lisa on the outs with Kyle, Kim, Brandi, and Yolanda, I'd like to see them bring back Adrienne next season.

I know it won't happen but it'd be great to see the Lion face smug that she was right about Lisa.. and it would be fun to watch Lisa then try to forge an alliance with Adrienne so she has someone on her side.

I also wouldn't mind them bringing Camille back.

by Anonymousreply 22511/13/2013

Not to hijack this thread but Simon trashes Andy on Twitter. Simon's latest "triumph" is the failure of that rich preacher family show.

by Anonymousreply 22611/13/2013

Camille was truly my favorite, in retrospect. The "dinner party from hell" was some great TV.

by Anonymousreply 22711/13/2013

They will come begging for me to join the cast. Know that!

by Anonymousreply 22811/13/2013

Even LeAnn Rimes hasn’t been tattooed in such a cruel and vile manner by Brandi Glanville.

The controversial Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star fired off a low blow — and then some — at Miami cast member Joanna Krupa, claiming she heard directly from an ex lover that “her p***y smelled!”

by Anonymousreply 22911/13/2013

well it probably does 229, Joanna is vile

by Anonymousreply 23011/13/2013

UNESCO? Isn't that a branch of the CIA?

by Anonymousreply 23111/13/2013

Brandi Glanville sure is a one trick pony isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 23211/13/2013

No money, no job skills, no man, and aging. Look in the dictionary for "desperate" and find "see Glanville, Brandi".

by Anonymousreply 23311/13/2013

I know this is the BH thread but I fucking DESPISE Joanna Krupa. She is pure trash, far worse than Brandi, even. She doesn't think her shit stinks, so I'm sure she doesn't think her hairy Polish pussy smells, either.

by Anonymousreply 23411/13/2013

As skanky as she is, I would take Adriana over Jo.

by Anonymousreply 23511/13/2013

Look in the dictionary under 'borderline personality disorder' and you'll also find Glanville, Brandi. I can smell it on her.

by Anonymousreply 23611/13/2013

Brandi just always acts so desperate.

by Anonymousreply 23711/13/2013

Even Brandi's father is embarrassed by her. That conservative old fuddy duddy can't appreciate his daughter's tits hanging out on national tv.

by Anonymousreply 23811/13/2013

Like OMG mom, lets read through my old poems and laaaaaaaaugh at how funny I was! Like my new house? This is what the universe rewards me with for shooting off my mouth!

by Anonymousreply 23911/13/2013

I did think ie was tacky for Brandi to announce on camera that she is doing so well she would be sending her parents checks. I mean, it's great that she would do that (although she's doing well, she isn't totally loaded like Lisa, plus her kids father isn't making a dime etc) but she shouldn't discuss it on TV. It's a private thing between her and her parents.

It's like she wanted the audience to pat her on the back for announcing it.

by Anonymousreply 24011/13/2013

R240 But she said "don't tell dad" on national TV so she wanted to keep it confidential.

by Anonymousreply 24111/13/2013

[quote]Even Brandi's father is embarrassed by her. That conservative old fuddy duddy can't appreciate his daughter's tits hanging out on national tv.

And yet... apparently he's the one that started telling Brandi at a very young age that she should get breast implants. According to Brandi he used to tell her that she needed to get them because she was flexible that if she also had tits she could really please a man.

What kind of father says this to their daughter? Unless he's...

Well, Ill make my own assumptions as to why she's so fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 24211/14/2013

Brandi is tres tacky.

by Anonymousreply 24311/14/2013

She's awful.

by Anonymousreply 24411/14/2013

Andy's dick stinks.

by Anonymousreply 24511/14/2013

The more Brandi is on the show, the more I see why Eddie C. is married to L.R. and seems happy. (BTW he has the hottest dimples ever).

by Anonymousreply 24611/14/2013

[quote]I think Adrienne should have lavender Andy the clown Cohen sued big time.

[quote] Andy didn't even remotely look concerned cross eyed queen!

R170, "lavender"? "queen"? To whom do you think you are speaking that you can get away with disparaging Andy Cohen because he is gay? He may be many things that are worthy of criticism, but probably none of them is as egregious as your homophobia, you verbose, ungrammatical, opinionated, undereducated twit.

by Anonymousreply 24711/15/2013

What the fuck is the Brandi hate? Have you ever read posts here? This place makes her look like Rebecca Of Sunny Brook Farm. What the hell do you watch the show for anyway, the glamour? Bitches, please, Brandi fits here just fine.

by Anonymousreply 24811/15/2013

The bitches on DL don't get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to act like an asshole on tv. And even the worst trolls here have a double-digit lead over Brandi in IQ points. LA is positively teeming with simple-minded skanks just like her. She's not interesting or witty, she brings nothing to the table. And that screechy voice of hers is like nails on a blackboard.

by Anonymousreply 24911/15/2013

[quote]The bitches on DL don't get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to act like an asshole on tv.

No, they PAY $18 a year for the honor.

[quote]LA is positively teeming with simple-minded skanks just like her. She's not interesting or witty, she brings nothing to the table. And that screechy voice of hers is like nails on a blackboard.

In other words... Ewww a girl!

by Anonymousreply 25011/15/2013

[quote]UNESCO? Isn't that a branch of the CIA?

No, of the United Nations.

by Anonymousreply 25111/15/2013

R251, you might have drawn a distinction without a difference.

by Anonymousreply 25211/15/2013

[quote]I did think ie was tacky for Brandi to announce on camera that she is doing so well she would be sending her parents checks.

You do realize that it's not actually a documentary, don't you? Of course she said it on camera, she is also giving the impression she is loaded now. The house is rented and the production company might even be covering it. She did not get rich from her one modest selling book. She gets a nice salary for what she actually does on the show but she is not rich, by any stretch. It's all an illusion for "reality TV".

by Anonymousreply 25311/15/2013

Brandy is vicious and hostile and seems to make a career about hating her ex husband.

by Anonymousreply 25411/16/2013

Has Miss Cohen fucked all the guys on Vanderpump Rules?

by Anonymousreply 25511/16/2013

You out me for having an affair with Mohamed Hadid and then say he told you that my pussy stinks? Well take THIS:

by Anonymousreply 25611/16/2013

No, we just skullfuck her.

by Anonymousreply 25711/16/2013

Brandi might be loud, but she is no where near the mega cunt that Kyle is, nor is she nearly as classless as the piece of human garbage named Faye Resnick.

by Anonymousreply 25811/16/2013

Is it true that Lisa is really 68? Mauricio and Kyle are sleazy coke addicts / both cheaters / shady business people.

by Anonymousreply 25911/16/2013

R258

You're right, Brandi is nowhere as bad as Faye... Brandi's worse.

by Anonymousreply 26011/16/2013

Oh, Brandi's a classless cunt alright. Anyone that can mock suicide victims and women who use a surrogate is not a good person. She's vile.

by Anonymousreply 26111/16/2013

[quote]Oh, Brandi's a classless cunt alright. Anyone that can mock suicide victims and women who use a surrogate is Oh, Brandi's a classless cunt alright. Anyone that can mock suicide victims and women who use a surrogate is not a good person. She's vile.

But what about someone who calls another person a classless cunt, not a good person and vile? Wouldn't that make that person a classless cunt, not a good person and vile too? Uh huh.

by Anonymousreply 26211/16/2013

R247, go back to your hobby collecting dildos.Your new hobby going online isn't working out for you because you are too much of a reject.

by Anonymousreply 26311/16/2013

I began watching this show because I like seeing how rich people live. Brandi is not rich. She is of no interest to me. Be gone!

by Anonymousreply 26411/17/2013

Lol it's true that Brandi is not rich. Her first house was such a dump.

by Anonymousreply 26511/17/2013

I don't know why thre is all the hatred for Brandi, shes a woman trapped in a gay mans body. She hasn't done or said anything that hasn't been done or said here. Love her!

by Anonymousreply 26611/17/2013

I know! Brandi is hella funny. Jealous queens here. Kyle is such a dl fake cunt. At least Brandi and Kim don't try and hide that they're useless and restarted. The new birch carlton seems fuckin crazy, love it. And Yolanda is pure military Damn

by Anonymousreply 26711/17/2013

[quote]Brandi is hella funny.

Ur, we knew we had left one "hella" behind.

Could you please return it so we can dispose of it responsibly?

by Anonymousreply 26811/17/2013

for real though...

Lisa gets the villain edit this year and Brandi is no longer her friend. She keeps saying 'we are not talking right now." I think she forgets once you are not Lisa's friend, you are never Lisa's friend. She cuts you out good.

by Anonymousreply 26911/17/2013

We're really supposed to believe Brandi is at odds with any of these women? Brandi...the desperate social climber who is palpably clawing & scratching to get to where they are in wealth/status/fame? Bitch please.

by Anonymousreply 27011/17/2013

I don't know why there is all the hatred for Brandi, shes a woman trapped in a gay mans body. She hasn't done or said anything that hasn't been done or said here. Love her!

R266, so you are saying gay men are nasty miserable bitches who viciously cuts down everyone? And everyone on here is vile? Wow, that is a major put down to DL posters.

I know! Brandi is hella funny.Jealous queens here.

R267, Jealous of Brandi on DL? You are one delusional fairy who believes in a make believe mindset.

by Anonymousreply 27111/17/2013

Brandi said she is able to move into that house because the sale of her cruddy book? LOL! RIGHT!

by Anonymousreply 27211/17/2013

I never heard "hella" in the 90's R268. In fact, the first time I heard it used regularly was in the Bay Area circa. 2007... I think it is a San Fran. or East Bay hipster thing, not a 90's thing... In any case, I agree, it is pretty stupid. Now, back to the wives - that new "spiritual" one is batshit crazy, like kill you in your sleep crazy.

by Anonymousreply 27311/17/2013

"Hella" was a slang used in the 80s not 90s when I was in high school. And I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area.

by Anonymousreply 27411/17/2013

Holla! to the hella users.

by Anonymousreply 27511/17/2013

I will never be anything but a fan of Brandi's after she ran down every one of the other women (except Lisa) at the reunion during her first season, when she was still a friend of the cast but had already become the new star of the show. That was amazing television, seriously some of the best I've ever seen.

That being said, discussing pussy stink is, even for my forgiving nature, pushing it.

by Anonymousreply 27611/17/2013

[quote]I think she forgets once you are not Lisa's friend, you are never Lisa's friend. She cuts you out good.

I'm pretty sure Lisa has no friends, ever. Everyone in her life seems to be there for her convenience. There seems to be some sort of pattern with her and if you look at it, when something like that consistently happens, it usually means there's something wrong with the person it keeps happening to.

First Season she has Cedric "turn on her," and he comes out and says Lisa used him, is full of shit, and she cuts him out and his "hurt" and was betrayed. Then it's Adrienne, then it's Kyle, now it's Brandi and Yolanda.

Something's going on and it's going on with Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 27711/17/2013

Brandi is absolute trailer trash. What gay man would want to identify with an imbecilic, barely literate cunt whose best insult is "fuck off" and who stumbles around LA falling down drunk with a tampon string hanging out of her cooch?

Cheating is not ok, but in Eddie's case I can't blame him for going on all those "camping trips." Brandi was just too stupid to put 2 & 2 together.

by Anonymousreply 27811/17/2013

Lisa said:

[quote]And if it comes to the point where we're in a bitch fest, then I don't want to be any part of the show. I'm not going to involve myself in a public slanging match."

Really? That's interesting. Oh, I get it, she means she's not going to be part of the show when the bitch fest is about her... cause I'm pretty sure she's gleefully participated when the bitch fest was about all the other girls.

by Anonymousreply 27911/17/2013

[quote]Something's going on and it's going on with Lisa.

I love you, R277. Don't ask me why.

I think Ken is starting to get very tired and looks like he wants to retire. Lisa's not only much younger than him, she's like a human dynamo. She can't stop. Now it's Pump a new gay bar in West Hollywood. We'll have to watch them putting that place together for the whole series and then the obligatory opening and all the girls will be invited and then there'll be some manufactured drama on the big night...

by Anonymousreply 28011/17/2013

It is kind of strange that Brandi's best friend is a sobriety coach of some sort. She must not be very good, because Brandi is obviously a drunk.

I'm not sure the Lisa/Brandi feud is real. It makes no sense now and from what I have heard, they are having a hard time selling the reasoning behind it. I actually like their friendship it seemed unlikely and real. I still like Lisa, even when she is trashing someone she does it in such a classy, intelligent way. At least compared to most RH characters.

by Anonymousreply 28111/17/2013

I thought it quite funny when Lisa said 'If you want to bond with Kyle put your house on the market'.

by Anonymousreply 28211/17/2013

They need to bring Dana back to the show. That woman was really classy, beautiful and rich.

by Anonymousreply 28311/17/2013

Lisa's caught the fame bug and wants 'more! more! more!'

I liked her but she's starting to oversaturate the market and wear out her welcome.

With most of these ladies, the more you get of them, the less interesting they become. At the heart of it, they mostly seem like new money, no taste and delusions of grandeur that used to be amusing but now feels more annoying.

I was a total RH fan of all of the shows but now only watch RHNY. But the clock is likely ticking on that for me as well which is a bummer as those shows were my guilty pleasure and BH used to be my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 28411/17/2013

Lisa had the fame bug and the fame. She was quite successful as an actress in England and did some acting in the US.

by Anonymousreply 28511/17/2013

Lisa was never famous. Stop aggrandizing this nobody.

by Anonymousreply 28611/17/2013

r283= Dana

But I agree, I loved that bitch

by Anonymousreply 28711/17/2013

r286 she played Glenda Jackson's daughter in A Touch Of Class which grossed 16 million in 1973 - which is a big amount by today's standards.

She worked throughout the 70's 80's and 90's so she was hardly unsuccessful.

by Anonymousreply 28811/17/2013

R288, honey, she ain't Michelle Pfeiffer or Jacklyn Smith. At best, she would be a Melora Hardin, but that's even stretching it. And this is coming from a Lisa Vanderpump fan.

by Anonymousreply 28911/17/2013

[quote]Kim is a waste of time, don't know why they keep here around, she sure has no story line. I could give a crap about her dog.

Well, they could always bring back her chicken salad story line!

by Anonymousreply 29011/17/2013

[quote]she played Glenda Jackson's daughter in A Touch Of Class which grossed 16 million in 1973 - which is a big amount by today's standards

She had one line and appears for about 30 seconds. She's not even credited.

by Anonymousreply 29111/17/2013

No one mentions Gleb flaming out at the restaurant with arms all flailing about?

by Anonymousreply 29211/17/2013

Kim's storyline from two seasons ago, with the sketchy boyfriend, was manna from heaven. That was compelling TV. It's a shame the producers give her less screen time the more sober she becomes. I want to know what's going on in her life.

by Anonymousreply 29311/17/2013

Who are these people and why have almost 300 people commented on them? A bunch of fucking house-wives for fucks sake! If I wanted to see the "Real housewives of... (insert name)" I'd just pop down to the local supermarket,coffee shop or shopping mall and see an abundance of stupid fucking bitches with nothing better to do than spend their husband's money on shit they don't really need. W

Can somebody please explain the point of these shows to me? Are they actually men in drag with funny or witty lines? Is it like Downton Abbey at the Mall? Or are they just stupid fucking housewives bitching about pointless crap for half an hour?

by Anonymousreply 29411/17/2013

I see the rageaholic shit-on-the-thread-topic troll has made its obligatory appearance.

by Anonymousreply 29511/17/2013

Oh please R295, just scrolling up this page is enough to make me nauseous. Someone called Lisa Vanderpump? Is that really someone's name? Sounds like a $5 hooker. Do you really believe the show is not scripted? Like those Kartrashian fame-whores, this whole "real housewives" is a joke and an insult to people's intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 29611/17/2013

R284 My sentiments exactly. Now I just read the comments on the show instead of watching the show.. and these are becoming stale as well.

In other news - I caught a glimpse of Nene withe the platinum hair - I must say that I like the way she looks. I never watched the Atlanta show so I have no idea what she is like, but she seems personable enough when she appears on other shows.

by Anonymousreply 29711/17/2013

I already adore Carlton.

by Anonymousreply 29811/17/2013

I agree with r286!

by Anonymousreply 29911/17/2013

[quote]I already adore Carlton.

Yes. I think she's going to give us our money's worth.

by Anonymousreply 30011/18/2013

Lisa wasn't a successful actress and she's not credited in A Touch of Class. She's cool though, funny.. and some of you motherfuckers are tripping, God. Taking it so seriously, hating so hard, switch the channel

by Anonymousreply 30111/18/2013

Carlton looks like skeletor.

And not in any kind of a "good" way.

She is U G L Y beyond reason. I can't imagine.

by Anonymousreply 30211/18/2013

You have to wonder how these women get cast. Joyce is obviously acting through each episode. Hell she seemed more normal on Siberia. I actually like Carlton. She seems to have the reaction we all would have if we were around these women. "Good fucking God what is your problem?"

by Anonymousreply 30311/18/2013

R302: Attempting high drama by skipping lines, fragmenting sentences, and spelling and spacing "ugly"? What "I can't imagine" means or is meant to mean, NO ONE can imagine.

You are overinvested in this stuff. It is amusement, and that is all.

by Anonymousreply 30411/18/2013

[quote] A bunch of fucking house-wives for fucks sake! If I wanted to see the "Real housewives of... (insert name)" I'd just pop down to the local supermarket,coffee shop or shopping mall and see an abundance of stupid fucking bitches with nothing better to do than spend their husband's money on shit they don't really need.

It appears you don't understand that the women on these shows are not literally "housewives" in the conventional sense. They're society women, whatever that happens to mean in the respective cities in which their shows take place. In "Beverly Hills", they're all tangentially connected to the entertainment industry.

by Anonymousreply 30511/18/2013

[quote]It is kind of strange that Brandi's best friend is a sobriety coach of some sort. She must not be very good, because Brandi is obviously a drunk.

I'm only a "sobriety coach" because it gets me air time on television with Dr. Drew! I am, in reality, desperate for fame and underneath my fake smile I am seething with jealousy over Brandi's recent success. If there is a television camera rolling anywhere in LA, I am desperately throwing myself in front of it. It is my drug of choice! PLEASE??? I'll blow you!

by Anonymousreply 30611/18/2013

Carlton seems to really dislike the other women and hates even being on the show. One has to wonder why she even agreed to be on it.

by Anonymousreply 30711/18/2013

I can't deal with the dumb fights anymore. It used to feel more natural and organic something has changed about them. I'd rather watch men fighting. LOL. These fights go on all season and are just a bore. And its the same stuff being repeated over and OVER.. Ugh Producers: don't let the same fight carry over between seasons its f---ing boring. NJ Housewives I don't even want to hear about it.

by Anonymousreply 30811/18/2013

I think there came a certain point in the franchises where Bravo realized the fighting drew in big ratings and so from there on out they started to manufacture fights across all the different cities.

It's now backfired though as the fights are so ridiculous and fake (or over something completely stupid) that viewers are bored with it.

I think the reason Atlanta is so successful is that they don't have these long drawn out fights that seem to be what the entire Season is made up of, unlike OC (Tamra vs Gretchen), BH (Kyle vs Camille, NY (Ramona vs LuAnn), NJ (Theresa vs Melissa) etc.

Sure Atlanta has fights but it's not the driving force behind each and every episode.

by Anonymousreply 30911/18/2013

[quote]These fights go on all season and are just a bore. And its the same stuff being repeated over and OVER.

And it's always about stuff that was said on the reunion episodes, or sometimes the reunion from two years ago; nothing that happened organically during the course of filming. Shahs of Sunset does it, too. Over and OVER, as you said.

by Anonymousreply 31011/18/2013

Ironic that R310 would accuse anyone else of redundancy.

by Anonymousreply 31111/18/2013

The entire Housewives franchise has grown stale. Each city is usually good for the first two seasons, and then they fall apart. After that, you don't care about any of the women. Not even fan-favorite Lisa Vanderpump can sustain empathy at this point.

by Anonymousreply 31211/18/2013

“Brandi, what do you think of Krupa wearing a “Team Rimes’ shirt?” one shutterbug probed, in reference to the Polish model stepping out in support of Glanville’s arch-nemesis LeAnne Rimes last week.

To which Glanville — already in hot water for the original vile diss and her claims that Krupa came between costar Yolanda Foster’s marriage — responded: “Sounds fishy.”

by Anonymousreply 31311/18/2013

Krupa may smell like fish down below but.. if I had to place bets on who'll be able to keep their house in three years, I'd probably put my money on Krupa. At least she's got earning potential outside of the Housewives franchise.

Brandi? Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 31411/18/2013

Carlton, before the cameras arrive.

by Anonymousreply 31511/18/2013

Brandi's a Scorpio.

by Anonymousreply 31611/18/2013

Thanks r315! I was trying to figure out what that shit on her face was.

Why would anyone build such a cold ridiculous house in this day. It's not like she has a court to protect. Carlton is trying way too hard to get the bitch edit. She's desperate for camera time.

Joyce bores me already. Queen of the Universe? For real?And what makes her think cancer kids give a rats ass about seeing her at their bedside?

by Anonymousreply 31711/18/2013

Thoughts:

Joyce married & procreated with that Neanderthal? Gee, I wonder what attracted her to him.

Gigi is a lez.

Of course the women couldn't have all driven themselves to Carlton's house...noooo, they had to drive themselves to KYLE'S house where they'd then pile into a limo (because that makes sense). How else would they have had the opportunity to talk shit about Lisa and begin a new story line?

Carlton seems to have two polar opposite personalities. You can tell she thinks she's high class, but she's also completely classless. She also says she enjoys women who don't take things too seriously, yet she's constantly getting snippy over the stupidest shit imaginable. And what the FUCK is up with her skin?

by Anonymousreply 31811/18/2013

Did you see me!? Did you see me!? I got some air time!!!

by Anonymousreply 31911/18/2013

Wasn't that Chet's old house?

by Anonymousreply 32011/18/2013

Yolanda is such a drama queen.

by Anonymousreply 32111/18/2013

Yolanda's daughter can't wait to go away to school so she can fill her pantry with food she wants..

I'm pretty sure that says it all.

by Anonymousreply 32211/19/2013

And while we're on the subject of Yolanda and how proper she thinks she is...

Why didn't she ever teach her daughter to not talk and chew at the same time?

by Anonymousreply 32311/19/2013

Yolanda's fridge has glass windows for doors.

by Anonymousreply 32411/19/2013

Something is definitely shady with Carlton and her "nanny."

by Anonymousreply 32511/19/2013

Since when is Carlton a lady name? She was offended when Kyle (another stupid name) asked if she was a witch, then proceeded to explain to the camera that yes, she is a witch. That was silly.

by Anonymousreply 32611/19/2013

Carlton seems like such a useless bitch. She's one of those people that talks out of her ass and is offended by what she wants to be offended at.

You're going to put crosses up all over your house and then get offended when someone asks you what the reason is or what your religious background is?

She can't be serious. And if she is? She's stupider than Kyle actually is.

by Anonymousreply 32711/19/2013

I think Carlton and her husband are both bisexual who have an open marriage. I think Carlton and her nanny have a relationship. Also, Carlton is seems really weird. Kyle was just trying to get to know who Carlton is and she got on the defensive. That is strange because when you first get to know someone you want to know what who are they, what are their interests are etc.

Yolanda is a cold blooded bitch who I can't stand.

Brandi was a mistress to that guy to get money and have security. Now she is done with the guy,so wants him to leave. She is a vicious whore.

Lisa is another vicious bitch who I can't stand! She loves attention any way she can get it. She thinks she is just really cleaver and cute making remarks about the other women when she has a lot of issues in her own life.

Miss Universe seems nice ,but I can't stand her husband already because he is a hipster!!! I hate! Hate! Hipsters!

by Anonymousreply 32811/19/2013

Yolanda's daughter is a lesbian. David Foster has probably tried to put the moves on Yolanda's daughter. Yolanda is a Gold Digger. David will leave Yolanda within two years.

These things all have to be semi-true because where there's smoke...

Same goes for Lisa. You may want to be careful what you say. All those accusations that you're a manipulator and you sell stories to the tabloids? Where there's smoke?

by Anonymousreply 32911/19/2013

[quote]You're going to put crosses up all over your house and then get offended when someone asks you what the reason is or what your religious background is?

She named her kid Cross, too. Who does that? Cross in the English language means angry, as in "He as cross with her" and as a symbol, an apparatus of Crucifixion, a method of deliberately slow and painful execution, and she gets pissed when asked about it? The woman is nutz.

quote]Brandi was a mistress to that guy to get money and have security. Now she is done with the guy, so wants him to leave. She is a vicious whore.

Well she's at least honest about it. No pretense at all.

[quote]Yolanda's daughter can't wait to go away to school so she can fill her pantry with food she wants..

I almost died of Lyme Disease! Oh brother.

by Anonymousreply 33011/19/2013

I kind of like Carlton. I think she took an immediate dislike to Kyle so any attempts to befriend her by Kyle are viewed as annoying. She is one of those women who put it all on display and want you to just accept it. Because Yolanda didn't ask "what are you a fucking vampire?" she is cool with Carlton. Kyle has ulterior motives. She knew Carlton was a wiccan and wanted to bring it up to embarrass her.

by Anonymousreply 33111/19/2013

I see Kyle is posting a lot in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 33211/19/2013

Carlton's best friend is also on her payroll as her kid's nanny? Oh, OK.

Carlton is a Brit, Lisa is a Brit, Yoyo is Dutch, and the other new chick is from PR. We need US-born and bred trash on these shows! This isn't RH of the UN!

by Anonymousreply 33311/19/2013

I LOVE Carlton. Sorry bitches, love her.

Fuck Kyle!

by Anonymousreply 33411/19/2013

"I almost died of Lyme Disease! Oh brother"

Not that funny, a good friend of mine did die from Lyme Disease, was an awful and painful death.

by Anonymousreply 33511/19/2013

[quote]We need US-born and bred trash on these shows!

Kyle was born and raised in Beverly Hills. That is HER town.

by Anonymousreply 33611/19/2013

read house of hilton if you want to know how she was born and raised in beverly hills lol...more like Palm Springs.

by Anonymousreply 33711/19/2013

No comment about Brandi dropping Cindy Crawford's name and her nanny?

by Anonymousreply 33811/19/2013

"Don't EVER insult my children........'s names."

Who the fuck says I have to like your children's names? Dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 33911/19/2013

You name your kids Destiny, Mystery, and Cross and you really don't expect people to insult that? Please.

I laughed when Brandi told the Cindy Crawford story b/c if rumors are to be believed then Cindy was as likely to cheat with the nanny as the husband.

by Anonymousreply 34011/19/2013

R338, I wonder when that was going to be brought up!

Hmm, definitely makes you wonder about Cindy and those rumors. I guess Cindy is definitely Bi.

Carlton is definitely in a relationship with the Nanny. The Nanny said "I love you" to her like 3 times in the episode. THe Nanny was hot, Carlton is not.

by Anonymousreply 34111/19/2013

Farrah, Portia and Alexia are all normal names....nothing to make fun of there.

by Anonymousreply 34211/19/2013

Carlton is so leathery she looks like she should hanging on the wall of her church like home.

by Anonymousreply 34311/19/2013

[quote]Carlton is so leathery she looks like she should hanging on the wall of her church like home.

Carlton loves nature & all of God's creatures (including bees), so she would NEVER hang leather from her wall! Surely none of her shoes are made of leather, and her fancy schmancy cars all have cloth interiors.

by Anonymousreply 34411/19/2013

I wonder if Carlton will be back another season.

And her whole animal thing is ridiculous. You either believe in respect for all things living or you don't. You don't get to pick and choose and say killing a bee is a tragedy and shows you're a terrible human being, but I can kill ants because I just don't like them.

by Anonymousreply 34511/19/2013

Carlton is just trying too hard.

kyle, on the other hand is a btich.

by Anonymousreply 34611/19/2013

[quote]I wonder if Carlton will be back another season.

At this point she is more interesting than Joyce.

by Anonymousreply 34711/19/2013

Carlton is a trip. I love those long lingering shots of her face when someone asks her a pertinent but embarrassing question. She seems to have her own personal harem and admits she loves pretty girls. I got the impression Brandi could have asked her if she has regular bowel movements and Carlton would've brightly said, "Every morning!" But Kyle is not going to be a part of Carlton's world. The house, by the way, is cold and ugly. And where's her husband?

And yeah, Brandi dropping Cindy Crawford's name was weird, out of nowhere. I wonder if they've "met." Brandi is exactly Cindy's type, from what I've heard.

by Anonymousreply 34811/19/2013

How is it you vacation with Cindy Crawford and Randy Gerber - they would be more on Lisa's level of rich.

by Anonymousreply 34911/19/2013

[quote]Carlton is a trip. I love those long lingering shots of her face when someone asks her a pertinent but embarrassing question.

Still don't get how Kyle asking her if she was a Christian was rude when they were sitting in her house that looks like a church, complete with crosses and a confessional. The lady is nutz.

by Anonymousreply 35011/19/2013

R350

It wasn't. It was just an example of Carlton trying to be a bitch.

For someone who believes in women and not being catty and tearing other women down... well, she might need to rethink her stand on that.

by Anonymousreply 35111/19/2013

How does a grifter like Brandi cross paths with someone like Cindy Crawford to begin with?

by Anonymousreply 35211/19/2013

R352. Cindy likes prostitutes.

by Anonymousreply 35311/19/2013

My husband is hung like a donkey, but I don't go around talking about it.

...except on national TV in front of millions of viewers.

by Anonymousreply 35411/19/2013

Any impression that Carlton is even slightly genuine was dashed when she said that she doesn't perform black magic...anymore. Ugh, another failed actress on a reality show. Enough, Andy!

by Anonymousreply 35511/19/2013

If Carlton and the nanny are fucking, do we know if her husband likes the homosex?

by Anonymousreply 35611/19/2013

Carlton admitted she used her "powers" to dwell on the "dark side." I LOVE that. I'm picturing her on a two week bender with beautiful girls bringing her cocaine on a gothic platter.

by Anonymousreply 35711/19/2013

99.9% of the time Carlton isn't being serious, she's joking. The ant/bee thing was a joke.

by Anonymousreply 35811/19/2013

R356, that is what I think. When Carlton said she was once on the dark side, uh? I would keep away from her. The dark side is devil worship, EWWWW! YIKES! I don't like Kyle, but if this lady doesn't like her she should be happy, VERY HAPPY.

BTW, cross means death. Why would she name her son after a symbol of death?

by Anonymousreply 35911/19/2013

You realize Lisa and Ken are all smoke and mirrors and leased cars and over mortgaged houses and big fake jewels and the restaurants they front are partnerships with others. She would also be prettier and more youthful with less make up. And calling a dog a "sex monster" shows how low and tawdry her background must be.

by Anonymousreply 36011/19/2013

r360 Kyle is that you darling?

by Anonymousreply 36111/19/2013

Damn it! Foiled again! (pronounced a-gane)

by Anonymousreply 36211/19/2013

Did they say transistor or transvestite?

by Anonymousreply 36311/19/2013

Looks like Vile Kyle is loose on the thread

by Anonymousreply 36411/19/2013

r360 umm Ken Todd, Lisa's husband has a net worth of 85 million on his own. Lisa is in the 20 mill range on her own.

You do realize rich people lease cars because they are LLC's or under their company name. A car, unless it is collectable is a horrible investment but if you lease it you can write the lease off as a business expense.

How do you think Slade got Gretchen a rolls on OC?

by Anonymousreply 36511/19/2013

Dear Ken and Lisa's accountant troll. Bullshit. They had to sell that house, and the debts and credit lines against it were in the 10 million range. Most net worth statements are only verifiable as to the value of a public stock holding. Everything else is hear say. Though I agree about the leased cars making more sense, unless you have a vintage Aston, Ferrari, or Bentley.

by Anonymousreply 36611/19/2013

Not that it means much - but it could - Lisa & Ken just refinanced their BH home. Can't say how I know, but they did.

by Anonymousreply 36711/19/2013

r356, I saw the show last night and really thought that relationship did not seem "kosher."

A baby nanny does not act like that with the parent of the child. Not even in Beverly Hills. Kiss Kiss

by Anonymousreply 36811/19/2013

God help me but I remember Carlton from a movie that she starred in with Sam Elliott and Jamie Kennedy.

I distinctly remember watching the movie and thinking, "How the hell did this woman get this part?" I thought she had to have known someone or dated someone high up in the production to put her front and center in this movie.

BTW, I am a big Sam Elliott fan.

by Anonymousreply 36911/19/2013

RE: BTW, I am a big Sam Elliott fan.

Aren't we all, r369 after seeing the film, Lifeguard!

by Anonymousreply 37011/19/2013

How can none of you (except R358) not get that Carlton is trolling in ALL of her interviews and the majority of her on-screen interactions? Guys, come on. She's fucking HILARIOUS. She's doing the same thing as Brandi, but with a slightly different schtick. I'm loving it so far.

And the final scene with YoYo and Brandi going IN on Kyle's basic ass was awesome. Cry, bitch! CRY!

by Anonymousreply 37111/19/2013

I like Kyle, there I said it. And I like sober Kim, she was funny with her falling off the chair while beauty fainting.

by Anonymousreply 37211/19/2013

If by trolling you mean saying what she thinks the producers want to hear from her in order to remain on the show, you're right.

by Anonymousreply 37311/19/2013

I don't mind Kyle most of the time. If we're going to talk about basic, nasty bitches, Brandi owns that category. I like Kim and Joyce seems alright, a bit boring so far. Carlton's a garden variety wacko, not feeling her. Yolanda's Lyme disease has obviously affected her brain if she thinks the cretin Brandi is some brilliant wordsmith now. Lisa...meh. Over her.

by Anonymousreply 37411/19/2013

Don't know if it's already been mentioned, but I sort of loved how Brandi tried to start shit by ratting Kyle and the other girls out for talking about Lisa's fainting and then quickly backtracking since she was too stupid to realize that it was going to backfire on her and she'd be implicated in it too.

I don't like Kyle, but I don't hate her either. I'll give her this, what she says about people behind their backs she tends to say to their face too. I can't say the same about Lisa, Brandi or Yolanda.

by Anonymousreply 37511/19/2013

The best thing about Lisa and her extra show, Vanderpump rules, is getting to see Jax.

He mentioned on Andy's show he is up to 319 conquests including one of his friend's mother.

What is a mother to do?

by Anonymousreply 37611/19/2013

Nicer Jax picture

by Anonymousreply 37711/19/2013

I prefer the style challenged Tom. Bad hair, too styled eyebrows, sort of a douche bag, very likely a three drink gay.

by Anonymousreply 37811/19/2013

Is Tom the one with a band?

by Anonymousreply 37911/19/2013

Jax looks like a dumb Albanian, they type you meet in Italy who claims to be Neapolitan.

by Anonymousreply 38011/19/2013

Okay, take it to the Vanderpump Rules thread...no one here gives a shit about that abomination.

by Anonymousreply 38211/20/2013

I care greatly 382.

by Anonymousreply 38311/20/2013

Amen R381 - all of the girls on the show are 6s or 7s - nothing special, particularly in LA.

I don't understand it - Staaci is the most average looking one of all of them. And a caller on Andy's show said she was beautiful and could have any man she wanted. As if.

by Anonymousreply 38411/20/2013

People just like to hear their own voice on the air. There is a 7 second delay. so you lie to get on the air, even though what you really want to say is that Andy is a tiny social climbing witless 5 foot 5 cunt .

by Anonymousreply 38511/20/2013

Stassi on the Amazing Race prior to the chin implant and the diet

by Anonymousreply 38611/20/2013

Sorry!

by Anonymousreply 38711/20/2013

Carlton is a stupid person who thinks she is smart; a tacky person who thinks she has class.

And whoever did her make-up hates her. I've never seen such bad make-up on television.

I don't like Kyle, but she did amuse me when she was at the front door to Carlton's ghastly amusement-park house and said, "It's like paying a visit to Harry Potter."

Someone needs to smack that self-important fool Carlton and say, "There is not such thing as witches, you moron!"

by Anonymousreply 38811/20/2013

The only interesting character on the show now is the recovering drunk with the pit bull. At least she doesn't put on airs of being wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 38911/20/2013

[quote]Yolanda's fridge has glass windows for doors.

"Glass windows for doors" are called glass doors.

by Anonymousreply 39011/20/2013

[quote]Someone needs to smack that self-important fool Carlton and say, "There is not such thing as witches, you moron!"

If you're going to call someone a moron (even someone who actually is one), it's better to have more or less acceptable grammar.

by Anonymousreply 39111/20/2013

Love Carlton!

You are all a bunch of Thalidomide mongrels!

by Anonymousreply 39211/20/2013

r391 is that more acceptable grammer or less acceptable grammer? If you are going to criticize someone for their grammer, you should practice what you preach.

by Anonymousreply 39311/20/2013

R393, it's "someone for his grammar."

by Anonymousreply 39411/20/2013

They are all annoying this season. I liked Lisa this past season, but now see seems to be more bitchy-like, seriously, you WON, get over this shit from like a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 39511/20/2013

You people really are a bunch of Thalidomide Mongrels. I am going to email Carlton (I pronounce it CARL-TONE) to hex you fuckers and cast a dirty spell on you.

She's the only watchable part other than Kingsley, Kim's pitbull.

by Anonymousreply 39611/20/2013

Oh, come on, R396. Mauricio has a decidedly watchable part.

by Anonymousreply 39711/20/2013

[quote]The only interesting character on the show now is the recovering drunk with the pit bull. At least she doesn't put on airs of being wealthy.

You're referring to Kim Richards, who was once married to Marvin Davis's son and was thus richer than any of them at one time (and as a child star was more famous than any other Housewife in the franchise). Yet from her manner, you'd never suspect. She's sweet, except when she's being a "mean girl" when paired with her toxic sister Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 39811/20/2013

Kim is really the only sympathetic one this season. Brandi is getting the bitch edit, as is Lisa. Kyle is getting the victim edit, and that will become more pronounced as the season progresses.

by Anonymousreply 39911/20/2013

[quote]Kyle is getting the victim edit

And the complete idiot edit

by Anonymousreply 40011/20/2013

R387, is that really Stassi? How horrifyingly ugly. If that's really her, I can imagine becoming that way again is her #1 fear in life and responsible for the overcompensation we see on VanderPump Rules (or the snippets I've been duped into watching by Andy Cohen).

by Anonymousreply 40111/20/2013

Stop talking about shit here that has nothing to do with this show. Seriously--get the fuck lost.

by Anonymousreply 40311/20/2013

R403=Carlton

by Anonymousreply 40411/20/2013

Who pooped in your cornflakes today, R403?

None of this shit matters, no matter the thread...

by Anonymousreply 40511/20/2013

Vanderpump Rules, Shahs of Sunset and WWHL are all part of the greater RHoBH continuum, so everything in R402 is germane.

by Anonymousreply 40611/20/2013

If that were true R406 then I'd know who these people are, yet I do not. And I couldn't possibly care less. They have their own threads. Now go find them.

by Anonymousreply 40711/20/2013

[quote]If you're going to call someone a moron (even someone who actually is one), it's better to have more or less acceptable grammar.

Suck the shit out of my ass, you fussy little cunt.

by Anonymousreply 40811/20/2013

r394 you assume the person is male?

by Anonymousreply 40911/20/2013

r408, you have such a nice way with prose. Have you considered becoming a writer?

by Anonymousreply 41011/20/2013

R408, LOL!

by Anonymousreply 41111/20/2013

R409, one assumes that the person is male for several reasons: "his or her" is so awkward that it stops sentences dead; the singular antecedent requires a singular pronoun, and the person is, in fact, male, if his use of "cunt" as an insult in R408 is any indication.

by Anonymousreply 41211/20/2013

r401 Yes, that is definitely her although, like r402, I gave up on the Family version of Amazing Race because it was so boring. Tempted to watch it now just to see if she is as revolting a person then as she is now.

by Anonymousreply 41311/20/2013

What an odd situation to bring a boyfriend who cheated on you back around your Mom and little brother and it's the Elephant in the Room the entire "getaway (ha ha)" weekend for all involved.

Jax will stop at nothing to get what he wants, although I am sure the executive producers at Vanderpump had a say in it all.

by Anonymousreply 41411/20/2013

r412 if Brandi is any indication, the use of the word Cunt is shared by the sexes. In the context of an unknown sex their is the correct personal pronoun. For example if in the sentence, The Doctor went to their car, we do not know if the doctor is male or female so we use their instead of his or her.

by Anonymousreply 41511/20/2013

Jennifer Giminez what did you do to your lips? They're practically touching your nose.

by Anonymousreply 41611/21/2013

Them are dick-suckin' lips! Better to attract celebrity boyfriends with...like Andy Dick. Because, you know, Jennifer Gimenez & Andy Dick are a real match made in heaven. She's definitely in it for love.

by Anonymousreply 41711/21/2013

Can the VR fans not find $18 between themselves to start their own dedicated thread? Does it only appeal to other waiters and waitresses or something?

by Anonymousreply 41811/21/2013

Oh my god...JG went out with Andy Dick? If it was a publicity stunt, it failed because I never heard about it until now (Google tells me they "broke up" during the summer). I don't know which of them is more hideous.

There IS a Vanderpump Rules thread on here somewhere. I wish the morons that watch that shit would find it and use it.

by Anonymousreply 41911/21/2013

[quote][R412] if Brandi is any indication, the use of the word Cunt is shared by the sexes. In the context of an unknown sex their is the correct personal pronoun. For example if in the sentence, The Doctor went to their car, we do not know if the doctor is male or female so we use their instead of his or her.

You are wrong and must shut up immediately.

by Anonymousreply 42011/21/2013

here is the vanderpump rules thread

by Anonymousreply 42111/21/2013

The two new women are boring & uninteresting.

Yolanda needs to stop trying to make Gigi happen. Gigi is ordinary at best.

Mauricio looks guilty as fuck. Kyle is blind, deaf & dumb.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 42211/25/2013

I think Carlton is a hoot. I see her calling these bitches on their bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 42311/25/2013

Kyle is still a cunt of the highest order

by Anonymousreply 42411/25/2013

Used to love her. Is rather bitchy this year. Mauritzio is still smokin though

by Anonymousreply 42511/25/2013

"I did not have sex with that -- ur, those -- women!"

by Anonymousreply 42611/25/2013

Here is what I don't understand. How is it the most terrible time crisis in your marriage if it is NOT TRUE?

Seems simple enough - you come out and say "rumors are baseless, I love my wife, I love my husband, end of story"

Kyle is fond of saying people have no idea what goes on between her and her husband...well then stop depending on Lisa to defend that? She and Mauricio are so mad Lisa did not come right out and defend them? She has no idea...defend yourself. nip it in the bud. Jesus your niece Paris was caught with cocaine..and that story went away in a week.

by Anonymousreply 42711/25/2013

Yolanda said she has the same body as her daughters,and then you see her wearing that green running suit at that fitness place with a plump stomach,LOL!Honey, Sweetie, you need some glasses. Yolanda is a major phony when she talks about her life. I think she loves confrontation as well.When Brandi was was talking to Lisa what Kim did, Yolanda walked right over to them to get on the act.

Why the hell was Yolanda and her loser husband going to the prom with their daughters? BTW, sorry but those dresses for the prom? really? the look like regular dress that these rich women wear as shopping dresses.

I like Kim a lot and she is very likeable and she seems down to earth the most.

Carlton is creepy as hell. She reminds me of a snake . When she talks about Brandi in that lingerie store saying yum? ewwww! Next week Brandi is going to tell Lisa that Carlton and her made out.

Lisa is becoming more of a pain in the ass grouchy bitch. What a jerk Lisa was when they were all at that fitness place and Lisa said to Carlton, you have to stick by me because we are both British. Toward the end of the show Lisa was annoying because she was speaking for Brandi ,and I liked it when Kyle said, this is between Brandi and me and I'm not talking to you.

Brandi is a major sleazy bitch and a whore. Last week Brandi was talking in the limo about Lisa faking her fainting spell in Dancing With The Stars and then when they brought it up at Carlton's house, Brandi said she never said anything against Lisa. Brandi brought up that tabloid stuff about Kyle's marriage at Calton's luncheon because she was trying to help her? right Brandi! The way Brandi said it, it sounded like she was trying to rub Kyle's face in it. Brandi is such a whore,and her kids are going to be messed up between their whorish parents. Over all I'm sick of Brandi's victim shtick she pulls all of the time on the show.

Brandi bitching about Kyle saying Brandi was a bully in the tabloids and wanting Kyle to apologize was ridiculous. Where is the proof that Kyle said that? Boo Hoo Brandi.

I think when the tabloids came out with the allegations about Mauritzio, I think their marriage was rocky at that point because I'm sure she questioned him and did not know what to believe. Maybe he reassured her that he never did those things and that it was a rumor? If it was a vicious rumor, who brought it to the tabloids?

by Anonymousreply 42811/26/2013

The new self proclaimed "young girl from Puerto Rico" needs to GTFO. Jesus Christ, the hair flipping argument with Lisa? I feel like the producers were standing behind the camera waving a gun at her, mouthing "do something bitch". She's USELESS!

by Anonymousreply 42911/26/2013

Yes, Joyce sucks hole. I'm so glad everyone treats Kyle like shit and puts her on blast now. Yes Brandi is a sleaze and a whore that's kind of the point. Yolanda is such a butch. Give us more of carlton the witch, hella crazy.

by Anonymousreply 43011/26/2013

Things change so much from now from what I hear.. Kyle and Brandi become bests and Lisa is revealed to be an evil sow. LOVE CARL-TONE!

Fuck all you haters.

The puerto rican chick is A BORE! What a doof.

by Anonymousreply 43111/26/2013

Next week's show has Brandi saying she "made out' with Carlton. So much for the "I know what it's like to be cheated on" Brandi, regardless if Carlton the Doorman is male or female, she is married.

by Anonymousreply 43211/26/2013

I love Carlton. She needs her own show.

Hopefully, she'll cast a spell on all these bitches and turn them into fat 60 year old women living in Idaho on $25,000 a year.

by Anonymousreply 43311/26/2013

What was that remark Joyce made at dinner about her husband's anatomy that really grossed me out? Another sexual innuendo. I think that's her way of being controversial on the show and getting air time. But she's gross and I don't want to know about anything about what her husband has down there.

by Anonymousreply 43411/26/2013

[quote]Hopefully, she'll cast a spell on all these bitches and turn them into fat 60 year old women living in Idaho on $25,000 a year.

Honey if she had any power, she'd change herself from the tattooed leather bag with fake hair and tits mess she is, first.

by Anonymousreply 43511/26/2013

[quote]Next week's show has Brandi saying she "made out' with Carlton. So much for the "I know what it's like to be cheated on" Brandi, regardless if Carlton the Doorman is male or female, she is married.

Who's to say Carlton's husband wasn't ok with it? I've gotten the definite impression that Carlton and that "nanny" have something going, and they probably even drag the husband in for threesomes.

by Anonymousreply 43611/26/2013

[quote]Yolanda said she has the same body as her daughters,and then you see her wearing that green running suit at that fitness place with a plump stomach,LOL!Honey, Sweetie, you need some glasses.

Will you please cut her some slack? She looks fantastic for a seventy year old woman.

Incidentally, for all we know about Brandi's makeout session with Carlton, Carlton's husband was in the room. Perhaps he was with the nanny at the time.

by Anonymousreply 43711/26/2013

I look forward to Carlton's scenes. She's very entertaining.

I can't stand Kyle and that crackpot sister of hers anymore.

by Anonymousreply 43811/26/2013

LOVING ME SOME CARLTON! Love her house.

by Anonymousreply 43911/26/2013

One has to remember why all these women get mad at each other. It's never about what happens in the room, it's what's happening behind the cameras. They get pissed when someone mentions something on camera that everyone knows. That's why Carlton got angry when Kyle mentioned the witch thing. It's all about Kyle trying to score points by being witty at Carlton's expense. Same with Brandy bringing up the tabloid articles about Mauricio. They are all playing a game. And at this point, ALL of them are pretty horrible. Nobody comes off looking good anymore. Not even Lisa, who managed to get away with being the charming witty above it all housewife for a very long time. Not any more...

by Anonymousreply 44011/26/2013

Carlton is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 44111/26/2013

Thats why I like Carlton, one minute she is unattractive, the next minute she is totally hot. Kinda like Anjelica Huston. I find her very attractive. If she gained some weight in her face she would be very hot, all the time

by Anonymousreply 44211/26/2013

DId everyone miss Yolando's giant pussy lips in that green suit? Holy shit..Holland Tunnel

by Anonymousreply 44311/26/2013

Help me!!!

by Anonymousreply 44411/26/2013

How is Yolanda's daughter a high fashion model? She has more moles than a Connecticut lawn. It most cost a fortune photoshopping them all out.

by Anonymousreply 44511/26/2013

r455 if your mom has a fridge with a glass door then you get to be a model.

by Anonymousreply 44611/26/2013

[quote]I feel like the producers were standing behind the camera waving a gun at her, mouthing "do something bitch". She's USELESS!

^THIS. Joyce is a hungry, hungry fame whore. The next Taylor Ford Kennedy Shana Hughes Armstrong. Fawning over that disgusting husband of hers? Bitch please. "I moved to Los Angeles with a suitcase & a dream." Yea--a dream to snag a rich husband, and you succeeded admirably. Now save us the bullshit about being sooo madly attracted to him. We ain't buying your bulllllllshit.

by Anonymousreply 44711/26/2013

I don't get why Yolanda needs that huge closet and all of those clothes. She wears the same two outfits on every show--jeans/t-shirt or jeans/sweater, and always with an Hermes belt.

by Anonymousreply 44811/26/2013

Mauricio has a huge donkey dick. Joanna told me all about it and Lisa was standing right there when she said it.

by Anonymousreply 44911/26/2013

Kyle can often be seen trying to make drama out of nothing. She knows drama is good for for the show's ratings, of which she is part owner. The need to create fake drama is palpable from her.

by Anonymousreply 45011/26/2013

Attn #443: those were NOT Yolanda's 'pussy lips', but her pubic bone/mound, which looked much higher than the norm due to the hanging crotch of her lime green yoga pants. She has what we call a 'puffy muff'.

by Anonymousreply 45111/26/2013

Kyle is still trying to have us believe she was born in Beverly Hills & grew up in the public eye. Her legendary social climbing mom/pimp really brainwashed her daughters into thinking they had golden pussies & were worthy of rich men.

by Anonymousreply 45211/26/2013

r452 you sound as if you were talking about Mama Gabor.

by Anonymousreply 45311/26/2013

Yolanda really needs to stop trying to make Gigi happen.

by Anonymousreply 45411/26/2013

You're right! Kyle & her sisters were raised & brainwashed just like the Gabor sisters.

by Anonymousreply 45511/26/2013

Gigi is no more special than any other young girl wanting to break into modeling.

by Anonymousreply 45611/26/2013

Too bad Carlton didn't have twins. She could have named them Cross and Double Cross.

by Anonymousreply 45711/26/2013

Kriss and Kross

by Anonymousreply 45811/26/2013

I think Carlton wants to take over where Eddie C left off. She comes on strong at Trashy Lingerie to Brandi. Last episode she is very chummy with the children's nanny. Didn't the promo for next week have Brandi saying they kissed?

by Anonymousreply 45911/26/2013

Does it surprise anyone that Brandi would make out with Carlton? She's an opportunist.

by Anonymousreply 46011/26/2013

R456 - I agree. Gigi's really not special - but she looked great in the photos. I have seen her in some campaigns in magazines.

It's baffling to me. Her mom looked a lot better as a model.

And was that her sister trying on clothes with Gigi in Yolanda's closet? Talk about chopped liver - fuck, does she even have a name, the other sister?

by Anonymousreply 46111/26/2013

Brandi's such a transparent, stupid, shit-stirring, classless twat. How is it that she's able to "give the heads up" on stories that haven't come out yet unless she planted the stories herself? I don't want to see her tranny-looking ass swapping spit with Skeletor next week. Hateful bunch. I miss Camille...hell, even Dana and Taylor were more entertaining than those bitches.

by Anonymousreply 46211/26/2013

I agree, r462. RHWBH is turning into a Freak Show.

I am glad that Kyle's sister is clean and sober. She really is now the most clear of any of the women on the show. The others have gone off the rails or off the show.

by Anonymousreply 46311/26/2013

You're right. Brandi wouldn't get a heads up unless she is playing with the tabloids herself. I thought it was crazy how upset she was at being called a bully in front of her kids. Like none of their friends are going to tell them their whore mother admitted to sleeping with a Realtor to get a better deal on a house.

by Anonymousreply 46411/26/2013

Brandi was sleeping with mauricio's business partner, so I suppose we could assume that she had inside knowledge of Mauricio's cheating and she was twisting the knife under the guise of "being a girl's girl and giving a head's up". I used to think Brandi was fun, but now I think she's just a complete nut bag.

Mauricio was wasted in that restaurant scene with Joyce and her husband.

Joyce reminds me of the over-eager Karent from RH Miami.

I also used to love Yolanda, but her haughtier-than-thou persona has gone from fun to tiresome.

Kim, who used to drive me nuts, is now cracking me up this season. She's actually quite funny in her interviews.

by Anonymousreply 46511/26/2013

What is with all these old women and the long hair or extensions or whatever that crap hanging off their skulls is? They are constantly fucking with it, twisting and pulling it and shoving it out of their faces. I'll be glad when this nasty trend dies.

I think if Yolanda released her super tight ponytail her boobs would fall on the ground.

by Anonymousreply 46611/26/2013

I agree that Kim's interviews are consistently entertaining, and that she's always a highlight of her episodes.

Still like Brandi, though she's getting a really tough edit this season, as is Lisa. I still think that Kyle's getting the victim edit, but even with sympathetic cutting from the producers, she comes off badly.

Joyce is DOA. Bye, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 46711/26/2013

Well, DL is Mauricio faithful or not?

by Anonymousreply 46811/26/2013

R468 - I don't think he's cheating. I truly don't.

by Anonymousreply 46911/26/2013

Kim seems to be the only one (at least this season) who seems to realize this is bullshit reality TV and doesn't take it seriously.

by Anonymousreply 47011/27/2013

[quote]You're right. Brandi wouldn't get a heads up unless she is playing with the tabloids herself. I thought it was crazy how upset she was at being called a bully in front of her kids. Like none of their friends are going to tell them their whore mother admitted to sleeping with a Realtor to get a better deal on a house.

Good point! This is the same woman who's been papped more than once being carried out of a bar drunk, once with her tampon string visible for the world to see...who spent the last several years trashing the father of those kids all over the media (granted, Eddie's no angel, but give it a rest already!), and talking about another HW's pussy stinking on national tv. It's perfectly fine for Brandi to run her mouth when it suits her, but never ok for someone to call her out.

What BS for her and Lisa to expect Kyle to go on Twitter to make a statement about something so petty. Assuming Kyle did call her a bully, it would not be inaccurate, nor is it any worse than any of the crap Brandi spews on a regular basis. I would have called her something far worse.

by Anonymousreply 47111/27/2013

Not to defend Brandi because I can't stand her, but I believe her reason for knowing about these stories about Kyle before they came out is that supposedly she was contacted, as were some of the others, by the Paps asking for statements. Not that I really believe her, but that was the reason she gave.

by Anonymousreply 47211/27/2013

If that woman with the most HAIR is from Puerto Rico, why does she pronounce it Porto Rico?

Brandi is cray cray, but it would be fun to see her roll around (play) with Morticia.

Yolanda is my fave - so typically Dutch.

by Anonymousreply 47311/27/2013

I wish they'd make Phyllis Nefler a BH housewife.

by Anonymousreply 47411/27/2013

Ok, I'm still cracking up about Kim imitating Lisa fainting and laughing out of frame. It was pretty great. Kim might turn out to be the diamond this season.

by Anonymousreply 47511/27/2013

Maybe Brandi was hitting on Kyle's husband and he turned her down and she was pissed. She doesn't like to be turned down by guys.

It was just fairly recently I was standing in line and I was reading the cover of In Touch or one others magazines and Brandi was on the cover dissing Leann Rimes. Give a rest already lady! It's getting really tiresome.

I wonder if Carlton husband has sex with guys? He is a fitness instructor for athletes. I used to work with some whose husband used to be a body builder and she said you can't believe how many of those guys in the body building and gym trying arena are gay. She said there were a lot! Honey, that creepy lizard Carlton, has a mattress so big that she could have a Roman orgy in there.

by Anonymousreply 47611/27/2013

[quote]It was just fairly recently I was standing in line and I was reading the cover of In Touch or one others magazines and Brandi was on the cover dissing Leann Rimes. Give a rest already lady! It's getting really tiresome.

Don't you get it? That's Brandi's ONLY claim to fame and she's gonna milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it milk it.....

by Anonymousreply 47711/27/2013

[quote]Kyle is still trying to have us believe she was born in Beverly Hills & grew up in the public eye. Her legendary social climbing mom/pimp really brainwashed her daughters into thinking they had golden pussies & were worthy of rich men.

Anyone growing up in the 70's was well aware of Kim Richards. She has been working since since she was very little. Kyle was a familiar face too. Remember there were only three networks and Kim did Disney movies too. I'm not talking Shirley Temple, but they were both working actors and in the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 47811/27/2013

I wonder if Kim has any interest in acting again now that she's sober? I could see her at least playing someone's mom on one of those ABC Family shows.

The Joyce thing confronting Lisa about the stray hair was so desperate it made me cringe. Her hair is gorgeous, but she needs to stop fucking with it.

I think Carlton is funny. Crazy, but funny.

by Anonymousreply 47911/27/2013

I wonder what Joyce's natural bush would be like? Huge right?

by Anonymousreply 48011/27/2013

I find Gigi's moles shocking and offensive.

by Anonymousreply 48111/27/2013

it's sad because I really liked Joyce on Sibera but here she is an idiot. That whole confrontation with Lisa was totally forced and fake.

Carlton is the best "you are not apologizing are you? That is so childish."

On the question if Mauricio is cheating or not. Read House of Hilton. Kathy Hilton (their mother) taught her girls that as long as your man was rich it did not matter what he did just look the other way. If you think Kim Richards is fucked up, just look at Kyle's face, you can see the rage behind her little smile and eyes. You just know Maruicio is fucking everything in site.

by Anonymousreply 48211/27/2013

What I can't stand is that these fights are based on things that happen OFF the show. So the audience has to wonder what is really going on.

What I think is this:

Brandi thinks Lisa is playing the press. Lisa is leaking the stories about Kyle's husband and Brandi being a bully (I doubt Lisa is but Brandi is beginning to think this because it's obvious Kylie isn't saying anything to the press) which is why Brandi and Lisa are on the outs.

by Anonymousreply 48311/27/2013

r483, it seems by Lisa's blog that the Joyce confrontation was based on Brandi/YoYo talking shit behind Lisa's back. She said she felt like an idiot brushing it off at the time because she didn't know exactly what was going on.

by Anonymousreply 48411/27/2013

[quote]You just know Maruicio is fucking everything in site.

And it's completely out of your misogynists thinking that a handsome straight man can obey his vows and be faithful.

by Anonymousreply 48511/27/2013

[quote]I wonder if Kim has any interest in acting again now that she's sober? I could see her at least playing someone's mom on one of those ABC Family shows.

When she was making fun of Lisa's faint, you could see the spark of creativity there.

She played Christina Ricci's mother in Black Snake Moan, which I think was her last acting credit. Has anyone seen that?

by Anonymousreply 48611/27/2013

Kyle's acting again, too: she's going to be on Days of our Lives.

by Anonymousreply 48711/27/2013

[quote]it seems by Lisa's blog that the Joyce confrontation was based on Brandi/YoYo talking shit behind Lisa's back. She said she felt like an idiot brushing it off at the time because she didn't know exactly what was going on.

Yeah, I don't know how Lisa missed that. Joyce obviously wasn't starting something over the stupid rude thing but subtly telling Lisa that Brandi and Yolanda were talking shit about her behind her back.

Lisa must feel like a dumb fuck especially now that she has to realize that Kyle actually tells the truth (at least she probably told the truth about Yolanda talking shit about Lisa in Paris).

by Anonymousreply 48811/27/2013

I'm loving Carlton for the simple fact that she sees right through Kyle and pretty much has no time for her bs

by Anonymousreply 48912/01/2013

Me too 489. Even on Carlton's Bravo blog everyone hates her! I fucking love her but feel she won't be invited back next season which sucks! THis Joyce chick is a fucking bore. BEAUTIFUL woman, but what a snooze. Her chunky husband is growing on me though. He seems nice?

by Anonymousreply 49012/02/2013

Marissa (was that her name?) was boring like Joyce but her husband Dean was HOT. I wish they had kept her for that reason alone.

I still miss crazy drunken Dana too.

by Anonymousreply 49112/02/2013

Was there a reason that Marisa Zanuck didn't come back? Being boring as dirt is definitely reason enough, but wondering if there was something else to it. Like her husband was so pissed about what she kept saying about cheating on him that it was ruining her marriage or something.

My guess is that Bravo just gave her the boot for being super boring, but because she's married into such a prominent family I'm hoping for something juicier.

by Anonymousreply 49212/02/2013

Marisa will be on as cast member next season's MDLA>

by Anonymousreply 49312/02/2013

In tonight's episode when the camera pulls away from Yolanda's house and there's an aerial shot, you can see her home is right off some main thoroughfare. But her backyard has a great ocean view. Is it substantially less expensive to be where they are?

Her brother was not cute

by Anonymousreply 49412/02/2013

Umm...how did Kim go from driving an old beat up Jeep Cherokee to driving a brand new Bentley?

by Anonymousreply 49512/02/2013

Sophia: Pick up POOP on Thursday's

by Anonymousreply 49612/02/2013

God, this show has gotten so fucking boring.

Tonight, NOTHING happened. NOTHING.

by Anonymousreply 49712/02/2013

r494 they are right off PCH the main highway through Malibu...which pretty much defines Malibu - a highway that splits million dollar mansions on one side and million dollar beach homes on the other.

by Anonymousreply 49812/02/2013

This cat fell 18 feet in Carlton's house and she's giving it acupuncture? Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 49912/02/2013

Loving sober Kim, she's delightful. She's a stranger, but I really wish her well.

by Anonymousreply 50012/02/2013

Marisa is Mauricio's competitor now. She started her own real estate firm in Beverly Hills, bankrolled by Lili Zanuck.

by Anonymousreply 50112/02/2013

Totally agree R500. It's great to see the "real" Kim this season. She's still a nut, but she's witty and charming this season and I'm rooting for her continued sobriety.

by Anonymousreply 50212/02/2013

Why didn't Kimberly buy her dress from Kyle's store? Hmmm m

by Anonymousreply 50312/02/2013

Kathy did NOT look happy to be at that graduation event. I kept my eye on her the entire time & she seemed like a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 50412/03/2013

"Everything is fine. FINE!"

by Anonymousreply 50512/03/2013

Mauricio looks sooooooooo guilty if you ask me. He's squirming in his skin every time it gets brought up. PS. He makes some ugly-ass kids.

by Anonymousreply 50612/03/2013

Kathy Hilton is a bitch and has no room to throw any shade about someone's weight when it looks like she could shop at Lane Bryant her damn self.

by Anonymousreply 50712/03/2013

Get rid of Kim, shes still a drunk, has no story line what-so-ever. Kyle is a bitch, Mauricio is guilty as hell and Kathy Hilton is FAT

by Anonymousreply 50812/03/2013

Agree with R500 and R502, I really like Kim this season even if she still makes me a little uncomfortable at times, like she might just stop breathing. Something awkward about the way she speaks. But she seems sweet and kooky.

I liked Ken sticking up for Mauricio, which clearly didn't play into Lisa's game. But it seemed genuine. Of course, Mauricio is guilty, but it's nice of friends to stick up for each other.

Brandi is the worst.

by Anonymousreply 50912/03/2013

Kathy is a horrible bitch. Read House of Hilton if you want to know the real story on the Kathy, Kim and Kyle. Short answer is Kathy was a failed child actress and when Kim hit the big time with all the roles on series and movies and such, their mother would rub it in Kathy's face. She also pit Kyle and Kim against each other.

But Kim is 100% right. Her work fed that family and her work is what raised Kyle in Beverly Hills. Kim wanted to go to college but her mother would not let her because Kyle could not book the same paying jobs as Kim.

by Anonymousreply 51012/03/2013

Was it not incredibly tactless of Miss Cohen to be talking about drinking and playing his usual drinking games with Kim on WWHL?

by Anonymousreply 51112/03/2013

I don't know whether it was because it was boring last night, but the women really got on my nerves. Yo telling her brother to hold his stomach in. Lisa and Joyce acting like 13 year olds at the spa. How many times this year do we have to watch them shop? Lisa moved to California so her daughter could go to Pepperdine? Lisa house, Villa Rosa, looks like the entrance to a business.

by Anonymousreply 51212/03/2013

Just how specific were the Mauricio cheating rumors? Did they name a name?

Where there is smoke, there is fire. If Mauricio was indeed cheating, then all of the fun is gone now.

Kyle needs to update her look. She's looking matronly and the whole hair thing is ridiculous. A blunt cut a few inches below her shoulders would lighten up her whole look.

And she needs to give that HUGE pendant a rest, although I know she is trying to move product.

And Gennifer Jiminez will stop at nothing to grab any bit of fame she can get. She is now teaming up with fucking AMANDA from BB15 to publicize Amanda's shitty new website. How Gennifer can stay sober around Brandi is a miracle to me, but having to smell the stench of McCrae would send me straight to the needle.

Maybe McCrae would share, since he's a dirty bird.

by Anonymousreply 51312/03/2013

Sorry to be a bore...but has anyone found a way to watch this online. I can't read all 513 posts.

I'll be forever grateful.

by Anonymousreply 51412/03/2013

Maurice is looking ROUGH.

by Anonymousreply 51512/03/2013

You certainly sound very busy R514.

Good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 51612/03/2013

Here R514. Just make sure you get rid of all the pop up ads (they come up BEHIND your browser in the beginning and then they stop)

by Anonymousreply 51712/03/2013

Don't you think on of Mauricio's women would have popped up by now? Or has he paid them all off? While Yo, Lisa, and Brandi to seem to be of the "smoke" camp, there really hasn't been anthing substantial has there.

by Anonymousreply 51812/03/2013

R513, Kyle did cut her hair once, I think for the first reunion show? And she looked 10x's better, much younger. Next season it had grown back out.

What is BB15 and who is Amanda??

by Anonymousreply 51912/03/2013

Big Brother 15. Amanda was the mouthy attention whore who shacked up with McCrae the hippie.

She claimed to have dated Jax from Vanderpump Rules and has also tweeted that she wants to be on Bravo, and that she and Brandi should be "best friends".

Unfortunately I know this.

by Anonymousreply 52012/03/2013

R518 I thought some of the women had popped up? But I may be confusing Maurico's affairs with Mario from RHONY.

If Mauricio is cheating with other married women that might help protect him a bit. Yo, Lisa and Brandi are just being bitches about it though, none of them care about Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 52112/03/2013

He might be cheating with women on his payroll. That is the oldest trick in the book for the corporate types.

Kind of like the mob "no show" construction jobs. You don't really have to work, but you still get paid.

by Anonymousreply 52212/03/2013

Kelsey Grammar had clearly told Camille that Mauricio was a pussyhound.

by Anonymousreply 52312/03/2013

Maybe crazy psychic Allison DuBois was right on season one when she told Kyle that her husband would never full fill her...

by Anonymousreply 52412/03/2013

Kyle's love tank is empty

by Anonymousreply 52512/03/2013

Kyle looks really fat in those loose shorts she wore in the kitchen.

And I find it odd that Kyle brings up her husband's infidelity in front of the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 52612/03/2013

Mauricio's infidelity is KYLE'S CHANCE TO BE RELEVANTR

by Anonymousreply 52712/03/2013

Do the women get to write-off part of their mortgage by filming at their houses? I know that Martha Stewart uses her houses as a write-off by featuring them in her magazine and her old TV show.

Can't stand David Foster. He seems like a supreme douchebag. Did you know that he ran over Ben Vereen with his car and had to pay him a lot of money?

by Anonymousreply 52812/03/2013

r528 is a lowly peon who cannot understand the brilliant genius of my David.

by Anonymousreply 52912/03/2013

Thanks, R517...but all I get is pop up after pop up after pop up.

Anyone else got a link to a site where I can watch this?

by Anonymousreply 53012/03/2013

I can't believe David mentioned only Yo's children and not his own at the star ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 53112/03/2013

David Foster is a creepy narcissist who will trade YoYo in for a newer model very soon.

by Anonymousreply 53212/03/2013

I can see why people might find David attractive, but for me, he's hard to look at. Something about his face is just off. He's also an asshole. Luckily for him, Yo is grateful for any crumb of affection he tosses her way. How'd she get so desperate?

by Anonymousreply 53312/03/2013

Since YoYo was married to that odious Mohamed, it is easy to conclude that she is a hooker.

As such, it is her job to make her client/husband feel important/talented/loved.

by Anonymousreply 53412/03/2013

"There are girls out there who will [bang] your husband for a Chanel purse."

by Anonymousreply 53512/03/2013

Not as a home office R528. For that you can only claim spaces used "exclusively and regularly" to conduct your business.

For example, if you stuff envelopes at the coffee table while you watch TV that space doesn't count because the living room is not used exclusively for business.

by Anonymousreply 53612/03/2013

Pandora's gay husband Jason looked pretty handsome in the new episode.

He has come up with some 'magic hair' solution that makes his balding less apparent.

by Anonymousreply 53712/03/2013

Lisa doesn't want Pandy's husband near all those NYC glory holes!

by Anonymousreply 53812/03/2013

Did they really show David mowing down Ben Vereen with his car?

by Anonymousreply 53912/03/2013

One big earthquake and Foster's house is in the middle of the Pacific Coast Highway. Why would anyone spend millions to overlook a road like that. At least the beach houses have a full water view out back.

by Anonymousreply 54012/03/2013

Kyle, Kathy and Kim's Mother was a great old whore. Google her. She taught her first daughter Kathy how to give head in order to get a rich husband. She had a different father than Kyle and Kim. To call then white trash is an insult to Hillbillies everywhere!

by Anonymousreply 54112/03/2013

R528 Julie Klausner never fails to mention that fun fact about David Foater in her hilarious RHoBH recaps.

by Anonymousreply 54212/03/2013

What kind of monster would run over Ben Vereen?

by Anonymousreply 54312/03/2013

Benson?

by Anonymousreply 54412/03/2013

[quote]How many times this year do we have to watch them shop?

The shopping trips are simply a way for producers to get certain women together so that they can *magically* end up in a deep, storyline-relevant conversation about the *other* women on the show. Watch for it...it's never actually about the shopping. Lather, rinse, repeat. Every week!

by Anonymousreply 54512/03/2013

Julie Klausner (who ever the hell she is) finds Yolanda "delightful". Bitch, please.

by Anonymousreply 54612/03/2013

Was I the only one who cringed when Foster said, "Is everyone SEEING what I SEE? Stevie Wonder, everybody!"

by Anonymousreply 54712/03/2013

Mauricio's infidelity is the ONLY way for Kyle to appear sympathetic. She'd have to be incredibly tone deaf to not know that she's loathed by a majority of the viewers.

by Anonymousreply 54812/03/2013

I felt the need to improve life for my family, so I left home at 16. I think they are still grateful.

by Anonymousreply 54912/03/2013

The trashy, thirsty, 41-year-old attention whore Brandi was SO proud of herself for making out with a girl - teehee! How naughty and scandalous! And she heard from a "friend" that Joyce is a shit-stirrer...but not our Brandi! She's a girls' girl!

by Anonymousreply 55012/03/2013

Making out with a leather bag. How not hot.

by Anonymousreply 55112/04/2013

Yes R537 it is called Propecia. It works.

by Anonymousreply 55212/04/2013

[quote] Since YoYo was married to that odious Mohamed, it is easy to conclude that she is a hooker.

Speaking of that fame whore Mohamed, is there a Bravo show that he ISN'T on? He's on Shahs of Sunset, RH of Beverly Hills, and every other show he can get his mug on. I didn't realize he was such a fame whore.

And I guarantee that Lily from Shahs, is one of his whores, and that's how he got on the show. She has no connection to any of them, aside from Mohamed.

[quote] Lisa doesn't want Pandy's husband near all those NYC glory holes!

Gurrrl, that's the first thing I thought of when he said that he goes on lots of "business trips" to NYC.

I wonder if he picks up guys in the hotel lobby, or on Craigslist, or if he just cruises restrooms. He seems the type.

I love how he let slip, "you should buy a house on Lake Como!" to Lisa. Then he backtracked and said, "we'll buy a house there... eventually." ROFL!

Boyfriend is a gold digger of epic proportions.

by Anonymousreply 55312/04/2013

Oh look! Here's Mohammed on Million Dollar Listing LA! Surrounded by a gaggle of prostitutes as the herd of realtors 'accidentally' walk in on him.

by Anonymousreply 55412/04/2013

How terrible to be surprised during a private moment that one is spending with a few masseuses and a television camera.

by Anonymousreply 55512/04/2013

[quote]Julie Klausner (who ever the hell she is) finds Yolanda "delightful". Bitch, please.

Julie Klausner is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 55612/04/2013

Brandi + Carlton made out?

by Anonymousreply 55712/04/2013

Pandy is not a looker. The husband is definitely a gold digger/famewhore.

by Anonymousreply 55812/04/2013

The behind-the-shoulder shots of Pandora's husband definitely showed a lot of balding. Could be a hair transplant in the front.

by Anonymousreply 55912/04/2013

Are we to assume Carlton's husband might also swing both ways?

by Anonymousreply 56012/04/2013

I bet one of those stupid housewife cunts tried to cross the street in front of Paul Walkers porche

by Anonymousreply 56112/04/2013

Pampdora's husband seems a bit fey to me. What ever happened to Lisa's son Max, you never see him anymore.

Kyle, Kathy and Kim's mom is a giant piece of work. Like I said read house of hilton if you want the scoop on her. She taught her girls to marry rich and marry often. Big Kathy (as he was called) literally jumped from man to man looking for a paycheck. Kim and Kyle's father worked himself to death to make Big Kathy happy and when he could not provide her any more she dumped him and kept Kim and Kyle from him. She would not even let the girls see him when he was dying of cancer.

When Kathy landed Hilton, Big Kathy was in heaven. It was mortifying to the Hiltons. Kathy was not the girl you took home to the Hiltons.

FYI Kim was married at one time to one of the richest men on the planet.

Kyle's first husband is a bit of a riddle. He is Indonesian and speaks very little english which makes me wonder how they ever got together??

by Anonymousreply 56212/04/2013

Kyle sucky sucky long time.

by Anonymousreply 56312/04/2013

[quote]Kim was married at one time to one of the richest men on the planet.

She has a couple kids from that marriage - the Davis family. Lots of oil money. Notice how her kids ARE going to college. Those kids are set regardless of what Kim makes. Plus did you see the car Kim was driving to get her daughter a graduation dress? - I think Kim has a shitload of money from her divorce but doesn't flaunt it as much. I think Kyle's jealous of Kims money.

by Anonymousreply 56412/04/2013

No - same way Slade could get Gretchen a rolls royce, they can write off car leases. More than likely Kim got a deal for it being on TV. That Bently is about 140K, her house does not look like it cost much more than that.

by Anonymousreply 56512/04/2013

Kathy clearly hates Kyle (the last episode seemed to back up that rumor) and I love it.

by Anonymousreply 56612/09/2013

R562 - actually Kim married a couple of rich guys. But rumor is that she receives $23,000 a month alimony for the rest of her life from the Davis divorce. Not shabby.

Yet she still seems on the verge of being broke - I don't get it.

And is Kim's daughter's name Kim also? That's unusual.

by Anonymousreply 56712/09/2013

Brandi G has prematurely apologized for he rbehaviour in the next three episodes.

I mean if you were Kathy, wouldnt you hate Kyle too?

by Anonymousreply 56812/09/2013

I hate Kathy more than I hate Kyle. Kathy spawned a monster.

by Anonymousreply 56912/09/2013

[quote]And is Kim's daughter's name Kim also? That's unusual.

Yeah, and she doesn't even have her dad's last name. She goes by Kimberly Richards.

by Anonymousreply 57012/09/2013

I'm not Kathy and I hate Kyle

by Anonymousreply 57112/09/2013

Fucked up family but apparently Big Kathy is some kind of saint to them. Kyle is always going on about her. That said, I think Kyle is a lot cooler than Kathy. It's a low bar but Kathy is really a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 57212/09/2013

Kim is far more accomplished than her sisters and she just ended up a mess. The other two are cunts beyond measure.

by Anonymousreply 57312/09/2013

The Davis family lost most of their money. Gregg Davis, Kim's ex was sued by his siblings and mother because he supposedly stole from them after fat Marvin died. He lives in Texas and has some money. They were never near the richest people on the planet, not even in LA. John Davis, another son is a successful film producer. Nancy Davis, the mother of Fat Jason and Greasy Brandon, whose real last name is Zarif has nothing and had to sell her house.

by Anonymousreply 57412/09/2013

Oh so Fat Jason and Greasy Brandon were related to Paris (by marriage). It all makes sense now.

by Anonymousreply 57512/09/2013

R574 - how do you lose billions? I think the sr. Davis guy was worth like 8 billion?

The wealth may have been reduced but I'd have to think they still have at least tens of millions each - which is still rich in my book.

I know there was some shenanigans after the big guy's death, but surely there's still more than enough to go around?

by Anonymousreply 57612/09/2013

I'll be putting House of Hilton on my reading list.

I guess it's no surprise that Kathy Hilton is a cunty bitch. Paris is her creation, right?

Is the Hilton character on Mad Men intended to be the grandfather? The one who rewrote his will to leave most of it to charity?

(ha ha ha)

by Anonymousreply 57712/09/2013

yolanda mentions master cleanse AGAIN! Does she get paid by them? I'm starting to think that she doesn't have lyme disease, but some kind of reaction to doing master cleanse too much.

by Anonymousreply 57812/09/2013

Yolanda is only doing this show to start a career as some sort of lifestyle expert. David Foster said that in a recent interview. She's using the show as a platform to start a new career, as the Martha Stewart of cleanses.

by Anonymousreply 57912/09/2013

House of Hilton is an excellent read...jesus just the part about Big Kathy, Kathy, Kim and Kyle is fucking gold and worth the price. You read it then look at Kim and Kyle and go "AHHHHHHHH"

by Anonymousreply 58012/09/2013

Kim cracks me up!

"Ooooo, is that a witch?"

by Anonymousreply 58112/09/2013

Kim is hysterical this season and they are doing a great edit on her interviews.

by Anonymousreply 58212/09/2013

Brandi needs some serious therapy.

by Anonymousreply 58312/09/2013

I am the least racist person of all time.

by Anonymousreply 58412/09/2013

Brandi has just gotten fucking annoying this season.

by Anonymousreply 58512/09/2013

I am agree. I am kinda over Brands

by Anonymousreply 58612/09/2013

Kyle is a far better actress than I ever gave her credit for while telling Carlton that she hates shit stirring and mean girl activities

by Anonymousreply 58712/09/2013

Kim is the best this season! She's hilarious and rational. Stick to that grapefruit juice Kim, it's doing you wonders.

Carlton's body was terrifying. Of course Brandi wants to fuck her. There are a lot of trashy people on these shows but Brandi is the trashiest of them all.

by Anonymousreply 58812/09/2013

Brandi needs rehab. She's a drunk whore.

by Anonymousreply 58912/10/2013

Joyce- I am black

by Anonymousreply 59012/10/2013

Kim is rockin' it and playing to the camera this season. Loving the comeback.

by Anonymousreply 59112/10/2013

kim is so great, I loved her drunk and high, but now I don't feel sorry for her, I think shes tremendous!

brandi is an obnoxious drunken whore, but her bulling yyoyce (lloyce?) made me giggle, because I CANT STAND HER.

carlton is so intense and looks very familiar. she would look 10x's better if she put on 10 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 59212/10/2013

[quote]Yolanda is only doing this show to start a career as some sort of lifestyle expert. David Foster said that in a recent interview. She's using the show as a platform to start a new career, as the Martha Stewart of cleanses.

Well, it's working because when I think of old Yo, I think of shit.

There's a reason Kim was such a successful child star. She has "It" and now that's she sober and healthy, her personality shines through. She's ditzy and it's endearing.

by Anonymousreply 59312/10/2013

R578, there isn't any "them" for the master cleanse. its just a few simple ingredients, and a free online book. shes just OBSESSED.

by Anonymousreply 59412/10/2013

What the hell is all this love for Kim, she's still a mess,you can't understand a word she slurs, has no story line. She's a total waste of time, give me Brandi anytime!

by Anonymousreply 59512/10/2013

[quote]What the hell is all this love for Kim, she's still a mess,you can't understand a word she slurs, has no story line. She's a total waste of time, give me Brandi anytime!

Brandi? Trash attracts flies.

by Anonymousreply 59612/10/2013

It's sad that what happens to the people in these shows has become predictable. Every season the edits portrays someone as the mean bitchy "housewife" and someone else as the saint. As with anything in this social media age, everyone has an opinion and now also a forum to express it. Most of the audience is swayed by the edit and starts pouring their love on the saint and their hate on the bitch. The saint starts believing the myth which is reinforced by all the anonymous love professed on blogs and Facebook and message board. If so many people say you are awesome, it must be true!

The next season they feel empowered by their belief in the myth and start letting down their guards, and not only do they show us another side, but also go way overboard. The editors are only too happy to join the ride and start showing us everything they can in the underbelly. Not many can survive.

Jill from NYC for example, believed it so much, in one of those Watch What's Happening she told a caller to call HER for some information about the show instead of Andy who was right there interviewing her. Andy was none too pleased. She even came back for an interview AFTER she was fired claiming she was important because she had so many twitter followers.

The more professional ones learned or know how to start controlling their image. After a few seasons they realize that everything can be on the show. Kyle learned the hard way after the melt down with Kim in the limo. She is very guarded this year. People call her a bitch still, but if you look carefully it's not anything she has done, but what the audience think is really behind what she does or says. By the way, that Jeep commercial? Shivers….

Lisa is also a professional and everything that comes out of her mouth or is portrayed, is very calculated.

Betheny really knew what she was doing every inch of the way. She had an agenda and she focused on it. Jill must be having a hard time with Bethenny's new talk show. Remember how Jill thought she could give advice about love, family and friends? She really believed the myth!

Now Brandi is spiraling into the same sink hole. She got so much praise for saying it like it is, and being bluntly honest, she doesn't know when to stop. Lisa is quickly realizing that she needs to put the breaks on this friendship, as will/does Yolanda. Brandi doesn't realize that the more face time she gets, the more hate will follow.

I don't get the love for Kim either. She has not become a wise old soul. She is still pretty dumb and uneducated (unrelated attributes in her case). But it was touching to see graduation. I understand her and Kyle's deep need to see their kids educated.

This is what happens when you visit a sick friend who records the show! I didn't watch since the beginning of the season, and now I have opinions!

by Anonymousreply 59712/10/2013

I think this is it for Brandi. She really crossed a line on this latest episode.

Much like Julianne Hough thought her blackface would be amusing, Brandi thought her "black people don't swim" comment would be equally funny.

Nope.

Fact is, black people can joke about black stereotypes, but privileged white girls can't and shouldn't do it.

I'm not saying it's right or it's wrong. But it's just an un-stated rule, and for a celeb, it's practically career suicide.

Notice how Brandi is doing major damage control right now.

Whoever said that people are distancing themselves from her, are absolutely right. She's a sinking ship.

I am, though, happy to see Kim making a comeback. Her kids actually want to be seen around her now. Good for Kim!

by Anonymousreply 59812/10/2013

Ok, I use to LOVE Brandi. LOVED HER. But now? Damn, things are changing. She was horrible in last nights episode.

What's her beef with Joyce? I can only think that Brandi may be jealous of her. Joyce is rather boring, but she's younger and prettier than Brandi. Brandi was an all out bitch, and even Yolanda needs to watch it because Yolanda is turning into one too defending Brandi.

Carlton's body was kinda gross.

Loving Kim this season. She is the only one who seems somewhat normal.

by Anonymousreply 59912/10/2013

[quote] Loving Kim this season. She is the only one who seems somewhat normal.

Not only normal, but she's thriving!

She really held her own against Lisa. Kim actually made a coherent argument against Lisa when Kim defended Joyce against the bullying, and Lisa could do nothing but just ... sigh.

People think Kim is stupid, but she's not at all stupid. She's smart and funny and engaging. The alcohol abuse made her a bit loopy, but she's still a very compelling figure. I love Kim, and actually, I've always had a soft spot for her.

I can't even tell you how happy it makes me to see an addict overcome their addiction.

by Anonymousreply 60012/10/2013

Kim is still on drugs, yes?

by Anonymousreply 60112/10/2013

Carton's back made me vomit my chili.

by Anonymousreply 60212/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.