Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dr Drew Pinsky refers to all men as "pathetic" and credits his wife and women in general with overcoming his prostate cancer

[all posts by racist flame bait troll removed, ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 2109/26/2013

"Dr" Drew has said in other interiews that his wife is basically his hard-driving stage mother and his overexposed TV career is due to her pushy nature.

by Anonymousreply 109/25/2013

Given his history of revulsion over anal penetration, I'm not surprised he refused to go for his colonoscopy. Maybe we should take a page from his book and use that fact to make a flippant, public assumption that he was molested by his father.

by Anonymousreply 209/25/2013

Men are more prone to risk-taking than women, women are more likely to be cautious about their health. So, yes, that translates into getting more checkups. But that doesn't make men pathetic....just different.

by Anonymousreply 309/25/2013

More importantly, how does he sit on the subway?

by Anonymousreply 509/25/2013

Maybe he's trying to appeal to his fan base, maybe he's trying to look more masculine.

Seriously, there are some tough guys who refuse to admit they're ill or to see the doctor, he's trying to look like one of them.

by Anonymousreply 709/25/2013

He's a sellout. I used to be a fan on LoveLine too. But now he's as pathologically whorish as his patients.

by Anonymousreply 809/25/2013

I could be wrong here, but I didn't think a colonoscopy detected prostate cancer.

by Anonymousreply 909/25/2013

G

R

I

F

T

E

R

by Anonymousreply 1009/25/2013

"I think it's fine that wives should control their husband's health and medical choices as long as..."

If one partner controls the other's medical care, it's always because the other doesn't want to think about his health, or doesn't want to take any responsibility.

Whereas with a person's weight... maybe you've got a point.

by Anonymousreply 1209/25/2013

[quote]Maybe he's trying to appeal to his fan base, maybe he's trying to look more masculine. Seriously, there are some tough guys who refuse to admit they're ill or to see the doctor, he's trying to look like one of them.

But...he's a doctor. He should know better & should practice what he preaches. Then again, I always find it kind of ironic when doctors get cancer.

by Anonymousreply 1409/25/2013

His wife had to force him to get a physical? What kind of 55 year old doctor doesn't even go for regular physicals?

by Anonymousreply 1709/25/2013

Dr. Drew, stop killing has been celebrities with that rehab show of yours. You're going to hell for that one.

by Anonymousreply 1809/25/2013

Me me me me me. I'm a doctor. I'm a doctor. I'm a doctor. TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV Back to me. Back to me. Back to me. This guy is a douche.

by Anonymousreply 1909/26/2013

And he thinks that I am narcisstic

by Anonymousreply 2009/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.