Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Madonna's 17-min Revolution Film

She is really out of touch.

Don't be beating up on people for their sexual preferences!

by Anonymousreply 5910/18/2013

bitch is fucking crazy and desperate to be relevant again. As if she's some leader artiste who stands up for the little people! Bitch GTFO

by Anonymousreply 109/25/2013

Yeah, r1, I like her, but I made it to about 7 minutes and just wanted to grab her by the throat and say "You are a pop star!" Not that she can't have ideas or opinions or beliefs, but it isn't her hair color or gender that prevents people from taking her seriously (on certain issues).

by Anonymousreply 209/25/2013

Sean Penn was at the premiere. I wonder what happened to her bf? Broke up already?

by Anonymousreply 309/25/2013

unreal

by Anonymousreply 409/25/2013

The reason why people don't take her seriously is because 1 moment she'll try to have a deep message, calling on the world to listen. The next moment she'll be getting raunchy and superficially slutty. With recent singles like "Girl Gone Wild" and "Gang Bang" who else besides hardcore Vadge stans listens to her when she tries lecturing us?

She did this shit with Ray of Light. She was telling the press "when I was younger I was so selfish and mean to people". We still hear stories of her in daily life being a fucking a bitch.

If you're going to get up on a soapbox and preach, you better fucking practice what you preach. Vadge is a hypocrite of the highest order.

Instead of making an attention-whoring video "inspiring" us to act against censorship, why doesn't she put her money where her mouth is and campaign directly to/in Russia? That would be daring and respectable. This video accomplishes nothing.

by Anonymousreply 509/25/2013

She has no talent. She takes credit for other people's work. That's why she's been sued so many damn times. This is her writing, which she fails at. She's nothing but one walking cliche.

by Anonymousreply 609/25/2013

So, we are meant to be impressed by the desperate shenanigans of a shameless fame whore without an ounce of talent, who would sell her own mother for the sake of exposure and an increase in revenue?

Madonna's problem isn't her age or the fact that Lady Gaga has taken her place as a pedantic pseudo-artist who is far too impressed with the very little substance she can offer, but the fact that she doesn't know when to stop. All products have a shelf life, and trying to stretch it needlessly isn't going to make the decay process any less pathetic.

Then again, Madonna has to engage in these ridiculous exercises of convoluted pretentiousness because she really doesn't have anything else to fall back on. She cannot resort to singing standards like many of her contemporaries, is an awful actress and doesn't have the capacity to do much else than orchestrate publicity campaigns filled with shock tactics - which is great when you're 25 and the only one doing it. However, nowadays there are dozens of talentless slags who have followed in her footsteps. The posing and mugging don't work when everyone is pretending to be the real thing, darling. Time to retire from your undeservedly successful joke of a career.

by Anonymousreply 709/25/2013

One of her better interviews.

by Anonymousreply 909/25/2013

Better interviews?! She looks even worse! She's out of her frigging mind. What an egotistical dullard.

by Anonymousreply 1009/25/2013

I just watched the MDNA concert on iTunes, and the only part I didn't like was the "I shot my baby with a gun"...it was too heavy handed and not entertaining in the least, and "Like A virgin" where everyone throws money at her. It didn't sound right.

by Anonymousreply 1109/25/2013

Oh, I did like the part where she added "Born This Way" to her "Express Yourself" song!

by Anonymousreply 1209/25/2013

I don't get it. Was she in jail for those bangs?!

by Anonymousreply 1309/25/2013

Bangs!

by Anonymousreply 1409/25/2013

Bat Shit Crazy

by Anonymousreply 1509/25/2013

First of all, you're not a blonde. Secondly, you want to be taken seriously-ditch the 1987 gloves.

by Anonymousreply 1609/25/2013

Hydrangeas!

by Anonymousreply 1709/25/2013

so pretentious and self-important. As if this bitch is going to change the world.

by Anonymousreply 1809/25/2013

[quote]she really doesn't have anything else to fall back on.

Well, she has more money than she can spend in 10 lifetimes, so she doesn't really need anything to fall back on.

That said, she seems to be under the impression her fame and fortune came from curing cancer or brokering peace on Earth instead of acting like a slut in 1984.

by Anonymousreply 1909/25/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2009/25/2013

I thought her song at the end of was pretty good. But the movie..no.

by Anonymousreply 2109/25/2013

by Anonymousreply 2209/25/2013

I found the video uncomfortable to watch.

by Anonymousreply 2309/25/2013

[quote]Hydrangeas!

Oh GAWD, that's when I thought Madge was tiring.

by Anonymousreply 2409/25/2013

by Anonymousreply 2509/25/2013

She sure likes showing her ass.

by Anonymousreply 2609/25/2013

r20, which one is which? She looks like a person in transition.

by Anonymousreply 2709/25/2013

At some point she mentions corporate branding. Couldn't she be considered at the forefront of that for entertainers? No real talent just a living logo to sell music and sex?

by Anonymousreply 2809/25/2013

It's amazing, after all these years of public speaking, how inarticulate and mechanical she sounds. It's what makes her a terrible actress. She's completely out of touch and can't convey her emotions. She seems devoid of them entirely. Not a good trait to be lacking in a "leader" for a new "revolution".

by Anonymousreply 2909/25/2013

DRY HUMP FOR PEACE

by Anonymousreply 3009/25/2013

Sean's hgh use is extending his chin. Better quit.

by Anonymousreply 3109/25/2013

[quote]Lady Gaga has nothing to worry about.

Katy Perry? Rihanna?

by Anonymousreply 3209/25/2013

[quote]No real talent just a living logo to sell music and sex?

I think at times she has been genuinely interesting. She hasn't done anything I've cared about for a long time, but I have enjoyed some of her work. Most of it doesn't age well though.

by Anonymousreply 3309/25/2013

Mark my words, she is in nervous breakdown MAJOR meltdown road!! She has narcissistic personality disorder. She only feels alive when she is in the spotlight. I see a VERY bad ending for her

by Anonymousreply 3409/25/2013

I can actually picture her and maybe Cher in the last scene in "Death Becomes Her",

by Anonymousreply 3509/25/2013

"Lady Gaga has nothing to worry about."

Exactly. Gaga can rest easy knowing she'll never come close to achieving what Madonna has in her career.

by Anonymousreply 3609/25/2013

Anti-corporate Madonna: sold her brand to Live Nation, opens gyms, sells perfume, has a mass line of clothing and shoes, signed with Smirnoff...

She is the dumbest motherfucking cunt on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 3709/25/2013

r36 = madbot

by Anonymousreply 3809/25/2013

She's still wearing the grills. She then performed last night with her son, being taken away by police. She is so embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 3909/25/2013

oh please. Vadge is the biggest sellout ever. She did (and would have done) ANYTHING to get rich and famous. She doesn't give a fuck about real art-it's all an act.

by Anonymousreply 4009/26/2013

I endured 2 minutes.

I think the lace gloves clutching the prison bars did me in.

Fellow nana-glove wearer Karl Lagerfeld shoots similar videos that are achingly pretentious and banal.

by Anonymousreply 4109/26/2013

i couldn't watch the whole thing but the interview at r9 about why she made the video is actually worthwhile.

The stories she tells about the different situations she found in various countries felt real. It reminded me of a thread a couple months ago when people started chiming in that it felt like something really bad was about to happen, too much anger in the world.

She should have made a documentary instead. the video makes no sense without this interview.

by Anonymousreply 4209/26/2013

Time to grow up

by Anonymousreply 4309/26/2013

She just copied all this shit once she saw how much attention and respect Jolie was getting for it.

Bet she had a mini breakdown when she heard Jolie was getting the humanitarian Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 4609/26/2013

Why is she shooting her dancers in the video. And why must she always surround herself with black men like some plantation mistress?

by Anonymousreply 4709/26/2013

R45 nails it

by Anonymousreply 4809/26/2013

like omg Vadge is so unique and original and inspirational and deep and caring.

by Anonymousreply 4909/26/2013

R45 had me right up to:

[quote]this is just another elitist, shadow controller, illuminati "one world" bullshit mind fuck...

Any mention of "illuminati" gets F&F'd immediately. You crazy fucks have no business criticizing anyone, not even a cheap whore like Vadge.

by Anonymousreply 5009/26/2013

r51 I was never her fan and could never understand why she was so big but I just ignored her as much as I could. What's annoying about her (except for her lack of talent) is that she's a narcissist and a hypocrite. She talks about corporates and "brands" but she did everything to turn herself and everything she does into a brand just so she could get insanely rich and continues to do so although she has enough money for a 100 lifetimes. She comes across as hypocritical. The problem is that I don't believe anything she says because it doesn't seem genuine, just a means to an (personal) end with her.

by Anonymousreply 5209/26/2013

I actually liked her dancers and a lot of the choreography. I quite enjoyed it. Then again, I was a dancer myself.

by Anonymousreply 5309/26/2013

r52, she says that Obama has to have his birth certificate pinned to him to prove he's a Christian. That interview proves how fucking stupid she is. She doesn't know the first thing about politics and she says "sexual preference." She's a college drop out, so I'm not shocked. We all saw her letter to the Malawi leader last year that had a ton of misspellings and looked like a child had written it.

by Anonymousreply 5409/26/2013

[quote]She makes a good point here, and she dedicates the short to among other groups those whose rights have been compromised due to sexuality among the other usual groups.

Yes, sexual preferences, and her unoriginal point is: bad things are going on in the world. She's a moron, and the piece is the height of hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 5509/26/2013

I used to be a big fan. So I'm really sad she seems to be modeling her later years after Mae West.

by Anonymousreply 5609/26/2013

Vadge is unintentionally hilarious. She has made an ass of herself over the last 30 years whenever she tries to show she's part of the intellectual elite. I'm not hating on her for being interested in/following truly intelligent people but when she tries to act part of the group it's like bitch sit your loose pussy all the down.

by Anonymousreply 5709/26/2013

Sean Penn looks like he hated every minute of that:

by Anonymousreply 5810/18/2013

Her ego knows no bounds in that interview at r9, but it's unapologetic and it's the exact ego that has kept her going throughout her entire career - the same ego that has motivated her to do what she wants instead of waiting around for someone to hand something to her.

Madonna didn't have the talent it took for producers or directors to hire her when she was starting out, so she went out and carved a place for herself. You have to admire that. You can hate her and laugh at her, call her O-Vah or irrelevant, but she's still hungry to cultivate herself as an artist on her own terms.

Unlike most of us, she's traveled the world and witnessed the changes that has happened over the past decade and I think she's genuine in wanting to speak out about it. If you get past the face and the hands and the ego, I really cannot see how anyone with any common sense cannot agree with what she is saying. The world is getting creepier and scarier, people are getting less and less empathetic and desensitized, nobodies who haven't earned it are becoming stars, things are speeding up and leaving us dazed. There's some important points the woman is making.

by Anonymousreply 5910/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.