Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Michael Douglas: I Haven't Been Allowed to See Son in Jail for Two Years

Free Cameron Douglas? Michael Douglas used his 2013 Emmys acceptance speech as an opportunity to draw attention to what he believes to be an unjust federal prison system. The 68-year-old Behind the Candelabra actor took home the award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie at the 2013 Emmy Awards in L.A. on Sunday, Sept. 22, and gave a special "shout out" to his eldest son Cameron, who is serving a 10-year sentence in prison on drug charges.

"I'm hoping I'll be able to -- [they'll] allow me to see him soon," Douglas said on stage about his 35-year-old son from his first marriage to Diandra Luker. Backstage after his win, the actor further explained what he meant by the comment.

"Well, my son is in federal prison based upon -– he's been a drug addict for a large part of his life and was arrested and selling drugs and is in federal prison," Douglas, who is currently separated from second wife Catherine Zeta-Jones, explained. "And part of their punishments if you happen to have a slip -– this is for a prisoner who is nonviolent -- as about a half a million of our drug addicted prisoners are, they punish you. So for my son's case, he's spent almost 2 years in solitary confinement and right now I'm being told that I cannot see him for two years."

"It's over a year now and I'm questioning the system. Obviously, at first, I was certainly disappointed with my son, but I've reached a point now where I'm very very disappointed with the system and, as you can see, from what [U.S.] Attorney General Eric Holder has been doing -- and other issues regarding our prison system -- I think things are going to be revived regarding nonviolent drug addicts/criminals," he added. "My last comment on that is the United States represents 5 percent of the world's population and we have 25 percent of the world's prisoners."

Though Douglas ended his Emmys speech on a serious note, he started by cracking jokes and slipping innuendos about playing Liberace in the HBO biopic -- and starring opposite Matt Damon, who played the pianist's lover, Scott Thorson. "This is a two-hander, and you're only as good as your other hand," Douglas said to Damon, who was sitting in the audience. "You were magnificent. And the only reason I'm standing here is because you, so you really deserve half of this," he added. "So, you want the bottom or the top?"

Did he prepare the raunchy jokes ahead of time?

"I wasn't prepared for the response on the two-handed," he admitted to reporters.

"So that took me quite by surprise, but in acting we have expressions called a two hander, which means that it's all about two people together and you're only as good as your other partners -- you rely on each other through the whole piece. I wouldn't be up on stage without Matt and his performance and his commitment. Matt was a surprise. The bottom and the top I thought of that."

by Anonymousreply 11309/26/2013

I do find it weird that they won't let him at least visit for a few years...is that what it's like for everyone in solitary confinement for a nonviolent crime?

by Anonymousreply 109/24/2013

The problem is he was caught smuggling drugs into jail once he was there. I agree that this is excessively harsh, but what the hell are these prisons supposed to do with the people who are bringing drugs in to prison?

by Anonymousreply 209/24/2013

Cameron, the fugly brat loser son, was caught smuggling drugs into prison using his own attorney. That son has wasted all of his privilege. Fuck off, Michael. You're just trying to atone for being a shitty father.

by Anonymousreply 309/24/2013

Heart goes out to them both.

I appreciate when boldface names come out on national or international violations of justice.

What I truly admire though is when they do that even before being forced to confront it by a personal tragedy. That's empathy.

The ones who are rabidly against common sense and justice (and aren't the two really the same?) and then do an about-face when it hits home is not so much. But thank goodness for small mercies.

Those who still do not have a change of heart under the same circs are the truly reprehensible psychopaths.

Examples don't spring to mind - it's late for me - but you know what and who I mean.

by Anonymousreply 409/24/2013

Drug addicts do the most shitty things, but this is not really something we are unaware of. What good could keeping his father from visiting him do?

The Us is still stuck in the dark ages when it comes to law enforcement and battling drug addiction!

by Anonymousreply 509/24/2013

What is wrong with atonement r3?

Aside from that, why would a non-violent criminal not be allowed visitors for so long?

If you believe that no humane privileges should be allowed to anyone in prison, then you may as well support that they all should be put to death.

by Anonymousreply 609/24/2013

Why would a lawyer consent to smuggle drugs?

No wonder he went to prison.

by Anonymousreply 709/24/2013

I love when white people are SHOCKED at the way prisons work. You don't want to step on the guard's own smuggling rackets. Of course the punishments are severe. Prohibition didn't work in the 30s, it doesn't work now. Legalize all drugs and solve 90% of crimes go away.

by Anonymousreply 809/24/2013

Did Michael Douglas have a son before he was ever married, a son whom he ignored? A son who committed suicide when his father refused to acknowledge him? All this before DNA test.

by Anonymousreply 909/24/2013

That he hasn't been allowed to see him in over a year, seems excessive.

by Anonymousreply 1009/24/2013

Agree with R10

by Anonymousreply 1109/24/2013

I can't believe the sympathy here for a drug dealer. And if you think drug dealing is a non-violent trade, you're nuts.

He had lots of chances and blew them all. Was caught dealing drugs in JAIL, for god's sake. He's in solitary, in part, for his own protection. He made enemies in jail and got beaten up and threatened. Plus, as someone pointed out, he had people smuggling drugs to him in prison.

Had he been black and poor NO ONE would care.

by Anonymousreply 1209/24/2013

Isn't that kind of the point of solitary?

by Anonymousreply 1309/24/2013

someone needs to make a joke about CZJ's age

by Anonymousreply 1409/24/2013

My prediction is that MD will probably get back with Diandra at some point, they are bonding over this issue.

As far as his son is concerned, he deserves this, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 1509/24/2013

But wouldn't his talking about it make some people realize how bad it is for the poor and black people in jail for similar reasons? That the prison system should be criticized?

by Anonymousreply 1609/24/2013

They can't even contact one another via cagemeat writeaprisoner!

by Anonymousreply 1709/24/2013

No doubt there are huge problems with the way this country handles drug addicts. Doubling a drug addicts sentence because they relapse in prison is idiotic.

But I hardly think selling meth, which Douglas was convicted of, counts as a non-violent crime.

He was caught selling meth from a Manhattan hotel room. I doubt very much he was cooking it himself in his hotel room.

Meth production and distribution has become a very violent business - especially since the Feds started busting small US based dealers.

by Anonymousreply 1809/24/2013

He may be in solitary for two years, but I haven't aged a day.

by Anonymousreply 1909/24/2013

Are you kidding?

by Anonymousreply 2009/24/2013

does the mother get to see the kid?

by Anonymousreply 2109/24/2013

I think he got his sentence extended because he was DEALING in prison.

by Anonymousreply 2209/24/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2409/24/2013

R16,

Yes, a Multi-millionaire talking about how his privileged son is being 'abused' by the repercussions of his own actions is exactly the kind of thing that will create empathy for poor black people.

by Anonymousreply 2509/24/2013

Michael was too busy fucking around on his mother to pay attention to his son.

by Anonymousreply 2609/24/2013

the sins of the grandfather are visited upon the grandchild

by Anonymousreply 2709/24/2013

Why not, R25? Wouldn't people think, "well, if even this multi-millionaire cannot see his privileged son in prison, imagine how much worse it must be for a poor black person and no one is even talking about it." I bet some people would think that.

by Anonymousreply 2809/24/2013

don't do the crime if you can't do the time

by Anonymousreply 2909/24/2013

r12

"Had he been black and poor, no one would care."

But they should care, and some do.

Most all drug crimes are over penalized, and the wrong people go to prison. Just my opinion.

These are the things I choose not to argue, I volunteer my time to inmates and reform. There is more murder in the hearts of people on DL everyday then there is in the usual person incarcerated for drug offences.

by Anonymousreply 3009/24/2013

Honestly r28 are you that naive?

by Anonymousreply 3109/24/2013

He originally had a sweet home arrest deal until he convinced his girlfriend to smuggle heroin to him. He got busted and sent to jail and I think she got time as well. When they raided his room he had pot and meth as well. He could of just kicked back and rode out his sentence, but he fucked up knowing full well what the consequences would be.

It does seem weird to not be allowed visitors, but I don't know anything about the prison system.

by Anonymousreply 3209/24/2013

I can understand wanting to severely punish him for the drugs, but solitary confinement with no visitors for two years is inhumane.

And I'm certain the guards kicked the shit out of him for it, too.

by Anonymousreply 3309/24/2013

Drug dealing is violent BECAUSE OF PROHIBITION. Did none of you ever see a gangster movie? Meth wouldn't even exist if cocaine had stayed legal.

by Anonymousreply 3409/24/2013

Let's face it, drugs should be legal. Our country keeps them illegal so they can put black kids in jail.

by Anonymousreply 3509/25/2013

By the way R23, you're a jackass.

by Anonymousreply 3609/25/2013

Oh, boo hoo. His white, moneyed, and privileged status finally didn't make his spawn the exception that he expected they would (and God knows, that worked the first 500 times, as it seems his son got that many breaks before somebody finally said "enough").

by Anonymousreply 3709/25/2013

I don't give a flying fuck about this entitled dipshit or his loser of a drug dealing pos son.

Michael Douglas, go lick a diseased pussy.

by Anonymousreply 3809/25/2013

Keeping him in solitary is one thing; refusing him visitors is another. It's wrong. It's inhuman. Yeah, so he snuggled in drugs. So put him in solitary away from other prisoners but allow him to have a visitor once a week.

This is all due to sick religious people. They always want to punish, punish, punish. Now we use prisons in place of mental hospitals. I'm betting the mentally ill are in solitary too, since they can't help themselves and act out.

It was too lenient when prisoners were allowed to get free college degrees and body build. But it's gone way too far to the other direction of being disgustingly draconian. Our prisons aren't much better than the middle ages.

by Anonymousreply 3909/25/2013

Allowing prisoners to get educations is proven to reduce recidivism a huge amount.

by Anonymousreply 4009/25/2013

[quote] Our prisons aren't much better than the middle ages.

There were no prisons in the middle ages.

by Anonymousreply 4109/25/2013

He has shown himself to be a danger to himself and other inmates by smuggling street drugs of uncertain purity into prison.

The last thing he needs are people, places, and things of the past.

He gets clean time without interference and drama.

Addiction is mean.

Think about what's going to happen when he finally gets out.

Has he ever held a job?

by Anonymousreply 4209/25/2013

Perhaps he meant that out prisons are no better than living in the middle ages.

by Anonymousreply 4309/25/2013

Is CZJ still in the bin? Does he visit her?

by Anonymousreply 4409/25/2013

R41 of course there were prisons in the Middle Ages, even the ancient Greeks and Romans had prisons.

by Anonymousreply 4509/25/2013

So sick of drug dealers. They should just die.

by Anonymousreply 4609/25/2013

What do you expect the prison to offer him for punishment? 24 hours/day of Muzak? They can't deny him food, sanitary showers, or clothing. There is very little they can do to him for this transgression BUT deny him to have visitors.

And for those who say drugs should be legal. You really think meth should be legal? Meth??

by Anonymousreply 4709/25/2013

"DUUUUUDE! Let's Party!!"

You weep for this loser? Really?

by Anonymousreply 4809/25/2013

R41,

Prison, as a long-term facility where criminals served a sentence and by solitude and self-reflection would gradually come to atone for their crime (in theory, at least), was an "innovation" of the Enlightenment in Europe.

Before the modern period, and this includes early and high middle ages, there was trial and then sentence--financial/corporal/capital punishment, as it were. Yes, there were a few dungeon rooms where one or two inconvenient political enemies might be caged up--Mary, Q of S, the man in the iron mask, rival siblings of kings and queens, etc--but this was something different.

You're right about the Romans having prisons, though I think that was more of a slavery thing--the R's were never very squeamish about eliminating trouble makers.

by Anonymousreply 4909/25/2013

[quote] Think about what's going to happen when he finally gets out. Has he ever held a job?

Only he and his trust fund officer know for sure.

by Anonymousreply 5009/25/2013

R44 She's out but, no, he didn't visit her. He was too busy with Matt Damon and giving interviews about eating diseased pussies.

by Anonymousreply 5109/25/2013

r48, where did you find that picture? He looks like a real low life there

by Anonymousreply 5209/25/2013

Maybe he doesn't want to see his piece of shit father?

"Fuck off, Michael. You're just trying to atone for being a shitty father."

THIS. it's all about Michael and his being unable to atone for his shitty parenting before it's too late for MICHAEL to feel better about himself.

not worth a second thought.

by Anonymousreply 5309/25/2013

[quote]He's in solitary, in part, for his own protection. He made enemies in jail and got beaten up and threatened.

Wasn't he severely so severely beaten up that the attackers broke his leg? I think I read it on DL. It was done on behalf of rival dealers, IIRC. How dumb or severely addicted does one have to be to mess with the way things run in prison?

I'm fascinated that his lawyer smuggled the drugs. Is this really true? What the hell kind of a lawyer would run that risk?

by Anonymousreply 5409/25/2013

Better Call Saul!

by Anonymousreply 5509/25/2013

I'm just so pleased to know that rapist grandfather of Cameron's has lived long enough to see his family destroyed.

Karma is, indeed, a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 5609/25/2013

Solitary confinement is cruel and unusual punishment. That punishment only debilitates the prisoner. It is insane, the number of people we send to prison for drugs. Prescription drug users avoid trouble because their drugs are legal. Some states have contracts with for profit prisons where they are required to fill those beds.

by Anonymousreply 5709/25/2013

Canada is the leader in the war on drugs by making it LEGAL to shoot up in a medical environment.

by Anonymousreply 5809/25/2013

[quote]Prescription drug users avoid trouble because their drugs are legal.

Let me turn your addiction into a prescription!

by Anonymousreply 5909/25/2013

Welcome to the real world, Mr. Douglas.

Now go wipe the drool off your rapist father.

by Anonymousreply 6009/25/2013

I have no sympathy for this spoiled brat or his dad. God forbid someone who's white and rich should have to deal with the consequences of their behavior -- right, Michael?

by Anonymousreply 6109/25/2013

Wait till it's your kid with an addiction...or you. Many of us are addicted to one pill or another. I don't really know the story of Michael's kid but then again, neither do you, R61.

by Anonymousreply 6209/25/2013

He's in solitary because he testified against the cartel and was beaten up for it in jail. He told them he broke his leg "playing handball." Yeah, right. The cartel got to him.

I don't care I'd he's an addict. It really is cruel and unusual punishment to deny someone in solitary confinement any visitors for years. It's like something out of Poldark.

He didn't kill anyone. He didn't rape anyone. He's an addict. He was selling drugs, got arrested and gave names of cartel members, which is a dangerous thing to do.

No matter what, a drug addict doesn't deserve to be separated from his family for years. Wait til it happens to someone you know. Or wait until some cop gets in your face for something minor, or something you didn't do. You'll soon find out you're not a human being to LEO.

Put him in a situation where he is in one room, and he talks to his visitor via telephone in another room. Many prisons do this. You see your relative on a screen and they see you on a screen. Easy peasy -- nobody can slip drugs to the prisoner, yet the prisoner gets to see a familiar face.

And if he was able to have drugs slipped to him via his lawyer while he was in prison -- WTF does that say about the prison? You're not even allowed to get a greeting card in its envelope with a stamp on it in most prisons, in case drugs have been placed under the stamp.

by Anonymousreply 6409/25/2013

[quote]Wait till it's your kid with an addiction...or you. Many of us are addicted to one pill or another. I don't really know the story of Michael's kid but then again, neither do you

As someone who is a recovering drunk and has dangerous addicts in his family, I believe two years of solitary for an habitual relapser is for the best.

People, places, and things bring about relapse behavior. Michael Douglas would be a fucking HUGE trigger for me if I was related to him.

That's not facist; that's hard-won experience.

by Anonymousreply 6509/25/2013

R63 is right. DLers are getting worse than the pigs.

by Anonymousreply 6609/25/2013

Okay, guys, is there an online petition for this? How about a petition that non-violent offenders in solitary be allowed visitors?

by Anonymousreply 6709/25/2013

My brother in law is a prison guard and from what he's told me two years is not extreme.

He said if a prisoner causes trouble, or is in trouble, it's the easiest way to deal with it, it keeps prisoners safe and the guards aren't spending all their time watching the problem prisoners while the others are able to get away with things because the guards are focused on one or two prisoners.

There is still money being offered to hurt this guy. Michael Douglas should be glad that his kid is still alive. There's a good chance he's alive because he's been in solitary confinement. It sucks not being able to visit, but his kid is still alive.

by Anonymousreply 6809/25/2013

[quote]He didn't rape anyone.

That we know of...

by Anonymousreply 6909/25/2013

Seriously R69,you`re NOT Natalie Wood, you only signed yourself that way. How can you know?

by Anonymousreply 7009/25/2013

MD has spent half his career publicly exercising his many many many psychological problems and you want him to visit a junkie.

That's like having Dick Cheney wave a shotgun in the operating room as Harry Whittington recovers from heart surgery.

by Anonymousreply 7109/25/2013

Such an obvious ploy to evade the real issue : the bipolar wife wants the kids.

by Anonymousreply 7209/25/2013

Won't the cartel members kill him immediately after he is released?

by Anonymousreply 7309/25/2013

We're not saying he shouldn't be in solitary. We're saying he shouldn't be denied visitors for years. Keep him in solitary for his protection. Allow him to have one visitor a week. He and the visitor should be in separate rooms, able to see each other on a monitor and speak through a phone receiver.

by Anonymousreply 7409/25/2013

Its just like "Traffic"!!!

by Anonymousreply 7509/25/2013

While he's in solitary, is Cameron forced to watch "It Runs in the Family" on a loop, that dreadful 2003 movie that starred the entire Douglas clan?

by Anonymousreply 7609/25/2013

Like Liza shaking a bottle of pills at Lindsey in rehab...

by Anonymousreply 7709/25/2013

Like Peggy shaking her pancreatic tits at poor Tig at the Cancer Treatment Center...

by Anonymousreply 7809/25/2013

So he's a snitch on top of being a drug dealer. I would be so ashamed of this piece of shit son.

by Anonymousreply 7909/25/2013

Like both of Nicky Hilton's eyes following Paris around the room wherever she goes...

by Anonymousreply 8009/25/2013

[quote]I believe two years of solitary for an habitual relapser is for the best.

Then you're a fucking idiot. Years of solitary confinement are a virtual guarantee of psychosis.

This isn't intended as a therapeutic technique, moron. It's the most severe punishment (legally) administered in the penal system. You might justify such an extreme measure if he'd killed a prison guard, not for drug use.

by Anonymousreply 8109/25/2013

Like Anthony Dryden Marshall volunteering to change Brooke Astor's Depends...

by Anonymousreply 8209/25/2013

Whatever one may think personally of Michael Douglas, he at least supports his son. Joan Crawford, Bette Davis and even Barbara Stanwyck abandoned their children for issues the were minor compared to Cameron's.

Maybe Michael has a soul afterall.

by Anonymousreply 8309/25/2013

[quote] Bette Davis abandoned their children for issues the were minor compared to Cameron's.

I dispute that about Bette Davis. Her daughter B.D. did write that tell-all book.

But the validly and accuracy has been called into questioned about the book.

Alot of the stories were exaggerated.

Bette son Michael Merrill has turned out fine, a lawyer with a long marriage and two sons.

by Anonymousreply 8409/25/2013

Even if B. D. Hyman's book was complete fiction, a mother does not abandon her daughter, PERIOD.

by Anonymousreply 8509/25/2013

[quote] Even if B. D. Hyman's book was complete fiction, a mother does not abandon her daughter, PERIOD.

When did she abandon her daughter?

by Anonymousreply 8609/25/2013

Guess his son shouldn't have tried smuggling heroin into prison.

Is there really anything else to say? End of thread.

by Anonymousreply 8709/25/2013

R85 Bette Davis NEVER abandoned her daughter.

She raised B.D., took her on locations all over the world. Never left her alone.

by Anonymousreply 8809/25/2013

r88, but Davis did abandoned her daughter in the end, refusing to write or call. So what that B.D. wrote a book and joined the Holly Rollers. Neither Davis nor I are fundies, but you still maintain contact with your children to the end. That's what Michael Douglas is doing with his son. And Cameron's transgressions are far more serious than B.D.'s

by Anonymousreply 8909/25/2013

[quote] And Cameron's transgressions are far more serious than B.D.'s

Nope--betrayal is always the worst thing.

by Anonymousreply 9009/25/2013

"Bette son Michael Merrill has turned out fine, a lawyer with a long marriage and two sons."

Michael Merrill, Bette's adopted son, has been divorced from his wife for years.

Anyone who's read "My Mother's Keeper" is aware how exaggerated and ridiculous the content is.

B. D. was once everything to Bette, who even signed papers allowing her to wed at the age of 16 and threw her an elaborate wedding.

B. D. sold her mother out for an advance check.

by Anonymousreply 9109/25/2013

Forget about the stupid book that almost no one believes. B.D. got trapped and brainwashed by a fundy cult. The mother should have gotten her out and deprogrammed her. That's called being a responsible mother. Plenty of other parents have done the same with far less resources than Bette.

by Anonymousreply 9209/25/2013

Every time I see the name B.D. hymen I think "BD wants her hymen back"

by Anonymousreply 9309/25/2013

R65, I was wondering about that. He didn't become an addict in a vacuum. Having said that, he has received multiple opportunities to clean up and blew them.

Many don't believe RDJ is clean, but I do. And he finally was able to clean up by doing the hard time. Any thoughts about RDJ's addiction, R65?

by Anonymousreply 9409/25/2013

Thoughts about RDJ's addiction- his father testified in court that he gave RDJ pot when a kid, did not say other drugs like LSD, but I imagine that too.

by Anonymousreply 9509/25/2013

[quote]He didn't become an addict in a vacuum.

Michael Douglas has been treated for alcoholism and drug addiction. There's a genetic predisposition and the bad parenting doesn't help. What I found surprising and disappointing is that after the history he's had and the troubles his son has had with addictions, he showed up at the Emmys pretty lit. I didn't watch the ceremony so I don't know about his speech, but he was during the red carpet interviews. Odd, mixed messages that the old man is still giving.

Were any of CZJ's problems related to substance abuse? If Michael has been drinking regularly, I can't imagine it was an easy household to live in.

by Anonymousreply 9609/25/2013

OP, the article says that Michael Douglas has not been able to see his son "for over a year now." It has not been 2 years. It has been just over a year.

The article says Michael cannot see his son for two years. But a little over a year has gone by, not two years.

by Anonymousreply 9709/25/2013

BD was afraid the gravy train her mother had supplied for decades was coming to an end with Bettes stroke. Bette supported BD and her lazy shiftless husband, paying for everything they needed. BD thanked her by writing a vicious character assassination of a book.

I shed no tears for Hyman. If you see her now, you can tell there are some real issues going on with her.

by Anonymousreply 9809/25/2013

[quote] B.D. got trapped and brainwashed by a fundy cult. The mother should have gotten her out and deprogrammed her. That's called being a responsible mother.

How would you suggest? By sending the Mosad in to snatch her, a la Adolf Eichmann?

by Anonymousreply 9909/25/2013

Bette was recovering from cancer and several strokes when the book was released. She was hardly in a position to kidnap her fat assed fundie cunt daughter.

by Anonymousreply 10009/26/2013

Who is caring for adopted daughter Margo now, with Bette and Gary both long dead?

by Anonymousreply 10109/26/2013

I still say Bette is a bad mother. Letting one's mentally ill daughter marry at 16 is not being a good mother. According to Davis, the daughter showed signs of being a psychopath from childhood. B.D. needed psychiatric treatment like her sister Margot.

The fundie nonsense started well before the book release. Right now she's the queen at that Charlottesville, VA church, terrorizing the naive.

When B.D. showed psychopathic behavior, Bette could have done something about it. Now there's nothing left for B.D. but a mental institution or jail.

Link below on parent dealing with psychopathic offspring.

by Anonymousreply 10209/26/2013

I wonder how often he saw his son BEFORE he was in jail.

by Anonymousreply 10309/26/2013

RDJ is not clean by any stretch of the imagination. He is handling his drugs a lot better than he used to, that's about it.

Cameron Douglas has always been a nasty little shit. If Michael's trying to paint himself as pained and pining Daddy right now, it's about custody of his two younger kids. The more CZJ has them, the more he'll have to pay her. That's my guess, I'm not sure what Bermuda divorce laws are like and both Michael and CZJ have been citizens of Bermuda for years.

by Anonymousreply 10409/26/2013

Your views are kinda cynical r104.

If you cut anyone one of them, do they not bleed?

Have you been cutting?

by Anonymousreply 10509/26/2013

Are you speaking from personal knowledge, r104? I'd be amazed if RDJ was able to keep the lid on a relapse given the recent levels of press interest in him.

by Anonymousreply 10609/26/2013

Which one of Michael Douglas's sons committed suicide?

by Anonymousreply 10709/26/2013

I think R103 said all that needs to be said.

by Anonymousreply 10809/26/2013

R107, it was Michael's brother, not one of his sons.

by Anonymousreply 10909/26/2013

R102,

From your persistence, I can only conclude that you must personally know (or have known) these people--BD, Bette, the brother. For some odd reason, you're convinced that the blame for EVERYTHING BD has done in her fricking ridiculous life should be heaped on the shoulders of her dead, single mother who brought her up at a time when psychiatric disorders were not as readily diagnosed--and that's if we accept that BD is deranged, and not just a highly selfish person who should be held accountable for her own actions.

It's always easy to blame dead people.

by Anonymousreply 11009/26/2013

Those goddamn Ron Paul libertarians need to be stopped!

The fact that they oppose these evil jail sentences needs to be stopped!

Unless we put non-violent drug users in jail in solitary confinement then the sheeple might start to see how fucked up drug laws really are.

by Anonymousreply 11109/26/2013

Kids!

by Anonymousreply 11209/26/2013

I'm shocked he didn't take the opportunity to blame Diandra.

All the shit he has put that woman through over the years and he still treats her like garbage.

by Anonymousreply 11309/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.