Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chris Hemsworth Nude in "Rush"

Just how nude is he?

by Anonymousreply 1609/25/2013

All I know, is when Miley was licking Thor's Hammer in that music video, we all know what she was alluding to. That's kind of a bitchy thing to do, taking a shot at Liam as part of the breakup by pointing out how she sucked his brother's cock. I think she was also alluding to which brother had the bigger hammer, and it wasn't Liam.

by Anonymousreply 109/24/2013

I believe it's backal only. Not frontal.

I can't be the first to make up that word.

by Anonymousreply 309/24/2013

No full frontal, and I don't think that's his ass.

It's a stunt-butt.

by Anonymousreply 409/24/2013

He's ugly. What different does it make.

by Anonymousreply 509/24/2013

Is Chris the one who looks like Fabio?

by Anonymousreply 609/24/2013

Chris is the one that's a dirty hippie.

by Anonymousreply 709/24/2013

Chris has done a ton of interviews talking about going nude in it, so I think it's his butt.

by Anonymousreply 809/24/2013

[quote]All I know, is when Miley was licking Thor's Hammer in that music video, we all know what she was alluding to. That's kind of a bitchy thing to do, taking a shot at Liam as part of the breakup by pointing out how she sucked his brother's cock. I think she was also alluding to which brother had the bigger hammer, and it wasn't Liam.

God, you're a tard.

by Anonymousreply 909/24/2013

R9, yes, but please make it 'tard with the apostrophe so the ass knows what you mean. Otherwise, from the looks of it, the poster will think you're calling her a leotard and then think that means she's sexy as DiCaprio.

by Anonymousreply 1009/24/2013

Why would he be jealous, since he's actually a homosexual and has sucked his brother's cock for years?

by Anonymousreply 1109/24/2013

Yes, yes. Quite hideous indeed.

by Anonymousreply 1209/24/2013

[quote]Chris has done a ton of interviews talking about going nude in it, so I think it's his butt.

That just means he wants people to see his movie, which duh, of course he does.

It could still easily be a stunt-butt (haven't seen the movie mind you, just saying how it often works).

by Anonymousreply 1309/24/2013

NOT his ass. It's his body double.

If it was him, it would go further and it doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 1409/25/2013

I think it is his ass, R14. Olivia Wilde has mentioned in interviews what filming his nude scene was like for him.

by Anonymousreply 1509/25/2013

It's probably not a stunt butt, unless the butt does actual stunts (mine has done a few, but nothing suitable for a film in general release). It would just be a butt double.

by Anonymousreply 1609/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.