Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mass Killings In The U.S.

We need to change what we call mass shootings, we should be calling them "Wayne LaPierre's"

"Another Wayne LaPierre happened in Chicago, 13 dead."

"Another Wayne LaPierre happened in a Navy Ship Yard"

Mass shootings = a "Wayne LaPierre"

CHANGE WHAT WE CALL MASS KILLINGS TO “A WAYNE LAPIERRE”, USE IT IN EVERYDAY CONVERSATION UNTIL WAYNE LAPIERRE IS CLEARLY ASSOCIATED WITH EVERY SINGLE MASS KILLING

by Anonymousreply 1509/25/2013

OP. I like this idea, but you need to calm down and explain it better.

by Anonymousreply 109/24/2013

We need to address the connection between mass shootings and anti-depressants. Several of the more recent mass murderers turned out to be behavior-altering prescription meds.

by Anonymousreply 209/24/2013

[all posts by flame bait troll #11 removed (violent racist homophobic right-wing misogynist), ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 409/24/2013

r2, people take them because they're already dealing with deep seated problems.

by Anonymousreply 509/24/2013

It's mass shooting, numbnut.

by Anonymousreply 609/24/2013

Yes, R5, but do you ever take note of the long list of side effects that can happen to people who take anti-depressants?

by Anonymousreply 709/24/2013

The Germans have a great word for this: "amoklaufer" (spree killer, but the literal translation is person running amok)

by Anonymousreply 809/24/2013

Too complicated if you want it to become part of the pop culture lexicon.

Needs to be something more like "NRA-Fest"

by Anonymousreply 909/24/2013

R3, so I guess we're going to overlook how whites are traveling in from the west suburbs to buy cheap heroin and crack, thereby fueling the gang problem. In an economic depression, the prices of drugs are the only thing that has remained constant. You get rid of the drugs, you kill the gangs economic viability. You get rid of the guns, you kill their ability to defend their 'turf'. Problem solved, that's if anyone wants the problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 1009/24/2013

I like "NRA-Fest"!! Good one!

by Anonymousreply 1109/25/2013

There was a Wayne LaPierre near the Roosevelt Mall in Long Island today, 2 shot, 1 killed, gunman still on the loose.

by Anonymousreply 1209/25/2013

[quote]We need to change what we call mass shootings, we should be calling them "Wayne LaPierre's"

Wayne LaPierre's what?

by Anonymousreply 1309/25/2013

R3 the Chicago thing was a revenge fantasy by a gang member who went to prison for guns who had a vague idea some rival gang was responsible so he went to shoot up a park he thought was "owned" by the rival gang. But he didn't have factual knowledge of any of it. It was just a "feeling" he had. Took three buddies with him to shoot up the park.

by Anonymousreply 1409/25/2013

I think "NRA-fest" is better.

by Anonymousreply 1509/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.