Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Miley Cyrus: Topless for Rolling Stone's Latest Issue!

Miley Cyrus goes topless and sticks her tongue out in the pool on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine’s October 10 issue.

Here’s what the 20-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:

[bold]On the public’s perception of her:[/bold] “People are like, ‘Miley thinks she’s a black girl, but she’s got the flattest ass ever.’ I’m like, I’m 108 pounds! I know!”

[bold]On her infamous VMAs performance:[/bold] “Now people expect me to come out and twerk with my tongue out all the time. I’ll probably never do that s–t again. “I wasn’t trying to be sexy. If I was trying to be sexy, I could have been sexy. I can dance a lot better than I was dancing.”

[bold]On her friendship with Kanye West:[/bold] “Kanye is the s–t. I kind of have a good relationship with him now,” she says. “It’s good to have someone you can call and be like, ‘Yo, do you think I should wear this?’ ‘Do you think I should go in the studio with this guy?’ ‘Do you think this is cool?’ That’s what homies are supposed to do.

by Anonymousreply 7510/06/2013

Did Kanye really need to be outed again?

by Anonymousreply 109/24/2013

she's such a pig

by Anonymousreply 309/24/2013

"homies" oh shut the fuck up Cyrus. This contrived new image BS is so annoying. It's pathetic how she has totally changed even her way of speaking. That cover photo is ugly as fuck. With short hair she really does look like Bieber doing drag. That tongue thing is not cute either and was big in the early 90s. Only middle american white teens (and the copycat teens in other countries) are buying her new gimmick.

by Anonymousreply 409/24/2013

More from the RS interview:

Miley admits that before the telecast, she was feeling a little nervous. But then she got a visit in her dressing room that made her feel better. Kanye West had seen her rehearsals and wanted to talk to her before she went onstage. "He came in and goes, 'There are not a lot of artists I believe in more than you right now,'" she recalls. "The whole room went quiet. I was like, 'Yo – can you say that again?!'" She laughs. "I just kept repeating that over and over in my mind, and it made me not nervous."

After the show, Miley and Kanye met up at a Manhattan recording studio to work on a remix for his song "Black Skinhead." The next day he sent a text: "He said, 'I still can't quit thinking about your performance,'" Miley says. She also happened to mention that a pair of fur Céline slippers she'd bought were falling apart, and Kanye bought her five more pairs. "Kanye is the shit," she says. "I kind of have a good relationship with him now. It's good to have someone you can call and be like, 'Yo, do you think I should wear this?' 'Do you think I should go in the studio with this guy?' 'Do you think this is cool?' That's what homies are supposed to do."

On the way back to L.A., Miley's phone buzzes. "This is why I love Pharrell so much," she says, then reads a text that he sent her out loud. It's at least 1,000 characters long; she scrolls forever. "The VMAs was nothing more than God or the Universe showing you how powerful anything you do is," he says at one point. "It's like uranium – it has the power to take over lives or power entire countries. Now that you've seen your power, master it."

"You're not a train wreck," he says later. "You're the train pulling everyone else along."

by Anonymousreply 509/24/2013

LOL. If what she says in R5 is true, it makes we wonder whether Kanye and Pharrell are just playing her for publicity/jokes sake.

by Anonymousreply 609/24/2013

She clearly has a MAJOR crush on Kanye.

by Anonymousreply 709/24/2013

Very sweet words from Pharrell, but I'm afraid R6 may be right.

by Anonymousreply 809/24/2013

Kill it with FIRE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 909/24/2013

HAHAH R1 I thought the same thing

Gosh can this bitch go away now already?

by Anonymousreply 1009/24/2013

wow R5 pathetic how hollywood peeps keep kissing each other's asses. Hilarious how West and Williams thought that VMA performance was something amazing. So out of touch with reality and so far up their own and each other's asses.

by Anonymousreply 1109/24/2013

Britney in that nude body suit at the awards is about the greatest thing ever.

by Anonymousreply 1209/24/2013

White people never wanted to be black more than this year-what`s going on?

by Anonymousreply 1309/24/2013

Ugly cover, ugly tats and runny mascara. Just, no!

by Anonymousreply 1409/24/2013

No wonder Hemsworth dumped her.

by Anonymousreply 1509/24/2013

R13 not true. Vadge wanted to be black 30 years ago, so did Teena Marie. New Kids on the Block 20 years ago? Jon B? the list goes on...Cyrus is just the latest example.

by Anonymousreply 1609/24/2013

[quote]"You're not a train wreck," he says later. "You're the train pulling everyone else along."

Translation: You're the train wreck, said the other train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 1709/24/2013

These deluded poseurs live in their little 'artist' bubbles and answer to no one but their own inner artistic ignorance. Whatever talent they have is outweighed by a narcissistic pull to be the center of attention.

I'm all for people stepping out of the box and experimenting but her performance didn't come from a genuine artistic place. It came from a need to be the most talked about act of the night.

And she's asking for trouble if she looks to Kanye as any kind of mentor. He is the most deluded one of them all and is drunk on his own Kool-Aid. He doesn't realize what a joke he has become to a lot of people.

Whenever ego transcends talent, the artist gets in their own way and dims their own light. Only those 2 are too superficial to realize that.

by Anonymousreply 1809/24/2013

Well if her titties are anything like her not so perky ass, if she fully exposed her chest all we'd see are Hannah Antennas.

by Anonymousreply 1909/24/2013

Amen, R18. Truly.

by Anonymousreply 2009/24/2013

More fugly pics from Rolling Stone. And this gem:

[quote]Miley admits that her performance with Thicke got a little – her word – "handsy." But she makes a good point: "No one is talking about the man behind the ass. It was a lot of 'Miley twerks on Robin Thicke,' but never, 'Robin Thicke grinds up on Miley.' They're only talking about the one that bent over. So obviously there's a double standard." She was especially amused by the criticism from Brooke Shields, who played Miley's mom on Hannah Montana and called the VMA performance "desperate." "Brooke Shields was in a movie where she was a prostitute at age 12!" Miley says with a laugh.

by Anonymousreply 2109/24/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2209/24/2013

If Miley really wanted to challenge the status quo she could have done what Bowie did to Mick Ronson on stage in '73--pretend to perform fellatio.

This chick had her tongue wagging out and she could have put it on another woman--that would have shocked the world, but in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 2309/24/2013

I'm so glad we've evolved to the point in society where the opinions of spoiled little retards who've never experienced anything approaching reality are given these soapboxes to stand on and share their wisdom from, it really enriches my daily existence.

by Anonymousreply 2509/24/2013

If you ever wanted to see the guess list at a reptilian illuminati slave picnic, look no further than the name drops in this article.

by Anonymousreply 2609/24/2013

Miley is not an attractive woman. She can't help that, most people aren't all that. However, even with makeup artists and stylists she's still unattractive, and that's really saying something.

Why she is being forced upon the public is a mystery. She doesn't and shouldn't garner so much attention. Wintour was right to pull her.

Now, she may be a very nice woman. She may have potential to be a smart, educated woman.

But she will not succeed as a sex symbol, or cultural icon. It won't happen.

She is not Britney Spears.

by Anonymousreply 2709/24/2013

She's pandering and so fuck her.

I wish her no harm, though.

She could have stuck to her 'roots' and done a pop influenced country l.p. and done very well. But, instead she is pandering to the point of parody and so fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 2809/24/2013

By the way Lady Tee, were you a bi like the rumors say?

by Anonymousreply 2909/24/2013

[quote]Kanye is the s–t.

Dig that hep urban lingo!

by Anonymousreply 3109/24/2013

Topless with your arms concealing your titties isn't topless.

by Anonymousreply 3209/24/2013

[quote]I'm so glad we've evolved to the point in society where the opinions of spoiled little retards who've never experienced anything approaching reality are given these soapboxes to stand on and share their wisdom from, it really enriches my daily existence.

Ah, the irony!

by Anonymousreply 3309/24/2013

If she wanted to really push the envelope she should have had Robin Thick mime cunnilingus on her

by Anonymousreply 3409/24/2013

No matter what Jayne said, there IS such a thing as BAD publicity.

by Anonymousreply 3509/24/2013

I'll give her this: she's taking the mantle of "America's Most Provocative Attention Whore" away from Kim Kardashian (notice the picture where the Lesser Kardashians are cuddling up to her?). I think she's trash, gross and not very pretty, but she's the next generation that FINALLY gets trash like Kim off of the cover of magazines and TV.

by Anonymousreply 3609/24/2013

No, there isn't, R36. Cyrus rode her infamy all the way to the top of HOT100, while sidelining Gaga and Perry, and lands the cover of Rolling Stone. Instead of a young woman being impulsive and stupid, it has been a calculated publicity campaign all along and it's been hugely successful.

by Anonymousreply 3709/24/2013

Enough with the evil genius theory. She's on well trodden ground doing the same shit, encore.

Next year it will be then next fucked up child broken by Disney.

What she's selling is exposure - just like everyone else, and just like Brittany, she'll become the clown as soon as her antics push over into laughingstock.

by Anonymousreply 3809/24/2013

by Anonymousreply 3909/24/2013

She has the dykiest voice I've ever heard. If she doesn't come out within ten years time, I'll eat me hat.

by Anonymousreply 4009/24/2013

I can't help but laugh about the fact I thought we had reached the height of trash with Billy Ray and his mullet. The world always surprises.

by Anonymousreply 4109/24/2013

Solange going for Miley.

by Anonymousreply 4209/24/2013

Ironic that an ad for The Mindy Project is next to it, Miley wants to be black and Mindy wants to be white.

by Anonymousreply 4309/24/2013

[quote]She has the dykiest voice I've ever heard. If she doesn't come out within ten years time, I'll eat me hat.

And she even looks a bit like a young Hillary Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 4409/24/2013 make a good point. Like father, like daughter I guess.

by Anonymousreply 4609/24/2013

Who knew RS could make a terrorist look good by comparison?

by Anonymousreply 4709/24/2013

at least she brushed her tongue this time

by Anonymousreply 4809/25/2013

[Tina Turners, Ann Wilsons and Stevie Nickes? ]

this girl gives me hope: Lorde

by Anonymousreply 4909/25/2013

I'm trying so hard to like Cyrus since she does seem very gay friendly but I just can't. She sounds like backwoods hick (and I'm in GA and used to it) and is trying too hard to be noticed. I guess it's a smokescreen for the bad product. And who the hell is buying her records? Same for Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 5009/25/2013

She sure is ugly!

by Anonymousreply 5109/25/2013

Wtf is with the hands over boobies? She's shown practically everything except the nipples, so why even bother.

by Anonymousreply 5209/25/2013

"She clearly has a MAJOR crush on Kanye."

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Kanye dumped Kim Kardashian for Miley Cyrus? The Evil Kardashian mother would have a stroke!

But it'll never happen, because Cyrus seems dumb enough to tell reporters that Kanye just wants to do red carpets together, he never wants to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 5309/25/2013

Is it true this fucking whore isn't a virgin anymore?

by Anonymousreply 5409/25/2013

Can't sing, can't dance, can't act. She's just an exhibitionist trying to be shocking for the tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 5509/25/2013

I had the TV on for background noise last night and they had a blurb on her on the entertainment and news shows, so if her goal is attention she is getting it.

by Anonymousreply 5609/25/2013

Miley on 'mentoring' Justin Bieber:

[quote] “I'm not much older than him, so I never want it to feel like I'm mentoring him. But I do mentor him in a way. Because I've been doing this shit for a long time, and I already transitioned, and I don't think he's quite done it yet. He's trying really hard. People don't take him seriously, but he really can play the drums, he really can play guitar, he really can sing. I just don't want to see him f-ck that up, to where people think he's Vanilla Ice. I tell him that. Like, 'You don't want to become a joke. When you go out, don't start sh-t. Don't come in shirtless.' But the thing is," she says with a laugh, "I think boys are, like, seven years behind. So in his head, he's really, like, 12."

by Anonymousreply 5709/25/2013

[quote]I just don't want to see him f-ck that up, to where people think he's Vanilla Ice. I tell him that. Like, 'You don't want to become a joke.

Take a good, hard look at yourself, babe. You're already a joke.

by Anonymousreply 5809/25/2013

Watching her being interviewed, her lips bug me. Wondering if she had the top lip plumped.

by Anonymousreply 5910/03/2013

I can't help but like Miley Cyrus.

Bitches be damned.

Bitches, be damned.

Bitches be, damned.

by Anonymousreply 6010/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 6110/03/2013

I wonder what Sinead O'Connor thinks about this?

by Anonymousreply 6210/03/2013

r63, I assume you are kidding because she wrote an open letter to Miley that is all over the internet

by Anonymousreply 6310/03/2013

The shame of it is, she's not a bad singer. Her cover of "Jolene" a couple years ago was really beautiful. She's talented. But she's acting out because of the DIsney/Nick machine and because her family is fucked.

by Anonymousreply 6410/03/2013

What ever do you mean, R64??

by Anonymousreply 6510/03/2013

"Her cover of "Jolene" a couple years ago was really beautiful."

Let's not exaggerate here, r65. It was fine.

by Anonymousreply 6710/03/2013

Her black handlers just want to see how far the stupid white girl will go..

by Anonymousreply 6810/04/2013

I gotta take a monster shit. I'll be back in ten minutes.

by Anonymousreply 6910/05/2013

American culture has really hit rock bottom.

by Anonymousreply 7010/05/2013

I’m 108 pounds! I know!

Um, all the young black girls I know who are 108 lbs still have round bottoms. It has nothing to do with weight. The outfit was too tight and she may be thin but did not seem in good shape, her skin was not firm.

by Anonymousreply 7110/05/2013

Those VMAs were supposed to be about Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Justin Timberlake; but she stole it from right under their noses and it must sting a bit.

by Anonymousreply 7210/06/2013

It's just so ugly...

by Anonymousreply 7310/06/2013

R16, what you fail to realize is that with Jon B and certainly Teena Marie, R&B music is what they truly loved. It was never a publicity stunt, which is why both artists are beloved by the black community. Teena Marie once told a story about how after "Lovergirl" came out her record company wanted her to go pop and told her she could be the next Madonna.

Teena Marie stated she never wanted to be the next Madonna nor do pop. She wanted to be true to what she wanted to do and that was R&B. I will always have mad respect for her.

by Anonymousreply 7410/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!