Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

WTF?

Pick 1 food for the day, -ex. an apple- cut it into 4’s and eat one part for breakfast, one for lunch, one for dinner and you have one left over for a snack.

*Do people actually do this shit?

by Anonymousreply 3709/24/2013

"#19- Try varying your daily intake. If you eat, say, 200 calories a day, you will hit a plateau in your weight loss and your metabolism will slow down greatly. Instead, try consuming 400 one day, 600 the next, 200 the day after, and so on. The numbers are up to you, but whatever you do, make sure the calorie content doesnt stay the same."

200 calories a DAY? This is sadly enlightening, seeing how anorexics think.

by Anonymousreply 109/23/2013

#36- Wear nail polish to cover up the bluish tinge that starvation gives your fingernails so others don’t suspect it as much.

The fuck?

by Anonymousreply 209/23/2013

Some of these are hysterical!

#2- Wear a rubber band and snap it everytime you feel like eating.

#9- Clean something gross like the garbage when you want to eat.

#23- Watch people eat, the sight of people eating can turn you right off from wanting food.

#25- Take a good look at yourself in the mirror. Look how fat you are and pick out every disgusting bit of fat that lingers on your body. Then see if you want to eat.

#36- Wear nail polish to cover up the bluish tinge that starvation gives your fingernails so others don’t suspect it as much.

by Anonymousreply 309/23/2013

Thanks for the tips!

by Anonymousreply 409/23/2013

OP, are you new to the internet? Did you fail to read the terms of agreement before you hit okay? Section XXVI, clause 9: There are some terrible things out there.

by Anonymousreply 509/23/2013

- "NEVER talk about your ED you cannot risk being discovered."

ED= eating disorder

by Anonymousreply 609/23/2013

I think they're tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 709/23/2013

by three they are rummaging in the trash to eat the core. By 5 they've snuck out to the vending machine for Cheetos.

by Anonymousreply 809/23/2013

I feel full just reading this.

by Anonymousreply 909/23/2013

just take adderall and no tricks needed!

by Anonymousreply 1009/23/2013

The apple idea is ridiculous on any level. Have you seen what a sliced apple looks like after 15 minutes, let alone half a day?

How did you even find this, OP? The blog has been inactive for nearly four years.

by Anonymousreply 1209/23/2013

Oh you'll still need tricks R10. You're going to be chasing that dragon. Start thinking up lies for the psychiatrist and the pharmacist now, before you need them. Blackmail material is also helpful, so it's handy to find a doctor that is at least moderately young and good looking and that is stupid and horny.

by Anonymousreply 1309/23/2013

[quote]Some of these are hysterical!

These are not "hysterical". They are unfortunate because they are put into practice by people. What is even worse is that these people know exactly what they are doing (there was quite a bit of insight on that list) and are either unable or unmotivated to stop. I felt a bit sad for a moment after reading this. The list illustrated eating disorders in a manner that made it seem more real for me.

by Anonymousreply 1409/23/2013

[quote]Pick 1 food for the day, -ex. an apple- cut it into 4’s and eat one part for breakfast, one for lunch, one for dinner and you have one left over for a snack. *Do people actually do this shit?

Just the fat people. We pretty people cut just one of the quarters into further quarters, and eat that.

by Anonymousreply 1509/23/2013

Apple is what one names one's children not what one consumes in such a gluttonous manner.

by Anonymousreply 1609/23/2013

OP you sound fat.

by Anonymousreply 1709/23/2013

Go to restaurants where you will pay twice as much for less than half the food. Presentation is key. You will think the olive oil is extra virgin, the chicken was free range, and the one bitter green leaf was grown without fertilizers. And as long as you believe it, you can stay thin, even if the ingredients are the same shit the poor people at the WalMart buy.

P.S. Don't actually eat the food you order.

by Anonymousreply 1809/23/2013

Actually, this brings back memories. I actually followed a few of those tips when I was a fat 15 yr old. I went from size 10 to a size 2 during summer break. Course, I had the help of that wonder drug Dexatrim w/ephedra. I still mourn the day the FDA took that drug off the market.

by Anonymousreply 1909/23/2013

"#2- Wear a rubber band and snap it everytime you feel like eating.'

This was like a diet in the 1970s. You put a clip on your ear to remind you not to eat.

by Anonymousreply 2009/23/2013

This is a Very Goopy Thread

by Anonymousreply 2109/23/2013

In Gelsey Kirkland's memoir she claimed that she would cut an apple into thirds; each piece would constitute a "meal", with a spoonful of cottage cheese as "dessert." Being a ballerina is a real bitch.

So is being a gymnast. Christy Henrich, who was 4'10 and 90 pounds, was told by a coach that she was overweight. A rather obsessive sort, she pretty much stopped eating that same day. She took to having an apple or a slice of apple a day, and nothing else. She died at age 22 after years of anorexia.

When Pricilla Presley was pregnant with Lisa Marie a friend asked her how she stayed so slim despite being pregnant. She said "whenever I get hungry, I just eat an apple."

I heard of a model whose eating disorder killed her. She was subsisting on nothing but apples and tomatoes.

It would seem that apples are an all-purpose diet food favored by people with severe eating disorders.

by Anonymousreply 2209/23/2013

Find a clinic where they will induce a medical coma for several weeks and provide you with a very limited caloric intake via IV. You'll wake up a new person!

by Anonymousreply 2309/23/2013

"When Pricilla Presley was pregnant with Lisa Marie a friend asked her how she stayed so slim despite being pregnant. She said 'whenever I get hungry, I just eat an apple.'"

That explains the marriage to Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 2409/23/2013

[quote]#9- Clean something gross like the garbage when you want to eat.

If you're not eating, what garbage?

by Anonymousreply 2509/23/2013

Could I pick a family size Stouffers Mac and Cheese? Or an entire prime rib?

by Anonymousreply 2609/23/2013

[quote]It would seem that apples are an all-purpose diet food favored by people with severe eating disorders.

Christian Bale also said he ate one apple and one can of tuna a day to drop weight fast for The Machinist. (60lbs)

Hmmm. Maybe the pectin is some sort of magical diet elixir.

by Anonymousreply 2709/24/2013

[quote]How did you even find this, OP? The blog has been inactive for nearly four years.

Hmmmm...

by Anonymousreply 2809/24/2013

An apple a day...oh wait.

by Anonymousreply 2909/24/2013

Apples have hardly any calories. Anorexics must figure: "it's fruit, which is good for you...so if I only eat apples I won't gain any weight and I'll stay healthy!" Their thinking is so twisted that they really believe things like that.

by Anonymousreply 3009/24/2013

These are the same people who cradle their mugs because there is hot water in it with a splash of lemon.

by Anonymousreply 3109/24/2013

The 3 day apple diet

by Anonymousreply 3209/24/2013

When you get hungry, and you just can't hold out any longer, eat a piece of your own feces. You'll create such an aversion to eating and food that you'll lose weight for sure!

by Anonymousreply 3309/24/2013

Good tip R33!

by Anonymousreply 3409/24/2013

Tumblr was cracking down on the "thinspiration" blogs not long ago. Or at least the ones that provide how-to components like this one. I remember one that taught you how to transition to a mostly vegetable broth diet.

A lot of the people migrated over to blogger.

by Anonymousreply 3509/24/2013

Instead of cracking down on the pro-ana sites maybe they could be more useful cracking down on the you-must-be-thin-and-rich-and-beautiful-and-young-or-you're-worthless sites that belittle and brainwash people... wait, DL would disappear overnight! We'd be homeless! But alas not waif-thin or beautiful.

Seriously though, fuck the magazines that regurgitate (pun intended) this stupidity. They perpetuate the mean girls syndrome that leads to people dying of starvation in the middle of the richest country on earth.

by Anonymousreply 3609/24/2013

I will have a coconut cream pie

by Anonymousreply 3709/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.