Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Selling New York on H&GTV

I've been catching up with this series on HULU, and I'm obsessed. I'm especially fascinated by those Klier women. Those daughters strut around with an air of royalty, like mini-Jackie O's. All that's missing is the pillbox hat. Their mother, whom they will look like in 25 years, resembles a little troll doll. I just find them fascinating. I also like Shaun Osher from CORE...what a hot daddy piece of tail and he knows it. His colleague Maggie Kent is also interesting to watch. I can't quite figure out her accent, but it screams "I'm from the Bronx but I've taken elocution lessons." It's fun to go inside these superexpensive places in Manhattan. Are they producing new episodes? Anyone else addicted?

by Anonymousreply 309/23/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 109/23/2013

Michele Klier tries to come off as very maternal to her client, but I have a feeling that when the cameras go off, she's a raging cunt. Her husband seems absolutely pussy-whipped by her and those princess daughters. I read that her son died of a heart ailment shortly before the show began. In the early episodes, she has photos of him clearly displayed on her desk.

by Anonymousreply 209/23/2013

If you notice, no one actually sells anything. They always dick around with some idiot client who decides to keep looking at the end. And the real estate agents are fine with that! Since New York real estate is an industry for hippies.

by Anonymousreply 309/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.