Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

BREAKING BAD: Season 5, episode 15: "Granite State"

There are two very important things to know about this Sunday's Breaking Bad episode, titled "Granite State." Thing the first: this episode along with the series finale will be 75 minutes long, so make sure to program your DVR accordingly! Just imagine the sheer horror of watching it all the way to the end only to have the final moments cut off.

Thing the second: this is the penultimate episode. I know, right: WHAT DOES PENULTIMATE MEAN? It means second to last, so we are very very close to the entire Breaking Bad story coming to the bitter finish line.

by Anonymousreply 19609/30/2013

Skyler's in danger, IMO

by Anonymousreply 109/22/2013

[quote]Thing the first: this episode along with the series finale will be 75 minutes long, so make sure to program your DVR accordingly!

Shit!! Thanks. I just checked my DVR and it was only set to record for 60 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 209/22/2013

Another thanks for the heads up. I adjusted my dvr settings and see that the aftershow Talking Bad starts at 11:15.

by Anonymousreply 409/22/2013

Walt gets new glasses, bitches!!

by Anonymousreply 509/22/2013

FREE JESSE!

by Anonymousreply 609/22/2013

It’s just going to be constant, brutal madness until the final moments of the show,” Aaron Paul, a.k.a. Jesse, tells EW. Confirms Cranston: “In other seasons, we’ve sort of serpentined our way through. There were highs and lows, this way and that way, but ultimately now we’re just going downhill. It’s a rollercoaster ride. And never before have we been so interested in finding any finality to things.”

Sounds damn exciting!

by Anonymousreply 709/22/2013

This show better not pull a David Chase in the final episode.

by Anonymousreply 809/22/2013

HOLY SHIT!!

by Anonymousreply 909/22/2013

Get a fucking grip, R9

by Anonymousreply 1009/22/2013

Ok, now you can say holy shit.

by Anonymousreply 1109/22/2013

[quote] This show better not pull a David Chase in the final episode.

They aren't going to cop out with a non-ending like David Chase did

by Anonymousreply 1209/22/2013

I hate Todd. I hope Jesse ends up killing him.

Lately, this show is painful to watch....

by Anonymousreply 1309/22/2013

Bye bye Andrea, you would think she would have been leery of Jesse's friends

by Anonymousreply 1409/22/2013

Seems to me like the episode hasn't been longer, just more commercials.

Incredibly stupid on Andrea's part to open the door and walk outside.

by Anonymousreply 1509/22/2013

Could Walt have sent money anonymously to a law firm for a "Skylar White Defense Fund" or would the Feds be able to take that?

by Anonymousreply 1609/22/2013

The acotr who plays Todd is awesome. He is so disarming and polite, and then blows someones head off. He has been a great addition this season.

by Anonymousreply 1709/22/2013

I bet they wouldn't have been able to take that R16

by Anonymousreply 1809/22/2013

I guess Walt buys a car from someone and a gun and heads home. I wonder if he'll add the Grey Matter yupsters to his list of unfinished business.

by Anonymousreply 1909/22/2013

I'm so glad that Gray Matter is coming back into it, just last week I was saying that I really thought we needed to get some closure with all that.

by Anonymousreply 2009/22/2013

I agree about the closure R20, but it felt a bit too convenient to me. Walt just *happens* to go into a bar, and the tv just *happens* to be on Charlie Rose (have the writers ever been to a bar in a hick town before?), and Grey Matter just *happens* to be the guests on his show. It sort of felt like the writers looked over the past couple of years and went "oops! we forgot Grey Matter! Get it in there!".

Other than that, great episode.

by Anonymousreply 2109/22/2013

Wow, it wasn't easy telling the difference between Badger and Adam Scott on Talking Dead.

by Anonymousreply 2209/22/2013

This season is incredibly brutal. The scene with Walt Jr. was especially gut wrenching. I know Walt is a bastard but I really feel bad for him. Is that wrong?

by Anonymousreply 2309/22/2013

Meant Talking Bad, not Talking Dead

by Anonymousreply 2409/22/2013

Completely useless trivia: "Brock" is the olde English word for badger.

Badger ... Brock. Two degrees of separation.

by Anonymousreply 2509/22/2013

Walt will not use the ricin on himself. It's a terrible death and it takes 3-5 days. It's not like cyanide, which causes death very quickly. And ricin involves a lot of diarrhea. Walt wouldn't do that to himself and give people the satisfaction of knowing he dies a painful, messy, smelly death.

by Anonymousreply 2609/22/2013

That was incredibly hard to watch. This has become very heartbreaking. I guess Skylar was right after all - Walt does have a gambling addiction. He gambled and lost everything. That's gotta hurt.

by Anonymousreply 2709/23/2013

How could Heisenberg/Walt fail to anticipate that Lydia would want to take out Skyler?

I find Jesse's deep, everlasting love for Jane and also for Andrea/Brock a slightly weak point for the series. How many trifling addicts form strong emotional bonds? And to more than one person in the course of one year? I just couldn't feel that scene with the Andrea hit, or the whole plot around Brock's poisoning last season. Didn't seem earned; just a lazy way of getting emotional leverage over the character.

RJ Mitte's acting is still shit, but that was still a sad scene on the phone for Walt. Why didn't he deny killing Hank? Jr idolized his dad. He'd want a reason to believe he wasn't quite so bad.

by Anonymousreply 2809/23/2013

He tried to deny it, but Walt Jr. was talking all over him..

by Anonymousreply 2909/23/2013

I agree about the Andrea stuff, R28. I think season three was the series' one lowpoint, and the Andrea story was a big part of that. So much went into Jane and showing how she was Jesse's one true love. But there was never much chemistry between Jesse and Andrea, and she was only featured in a limited manner. Her death and her family's emotional leverage over Jesse never really rang true.

I think the ricin is meant for Lydia. They put a lot of focus tonight on how she ordered her tea, and asking for a sugar substitute. He's going to get the ricin in her tea.

I really hope the shooting rampage involves Grey Matter as well.

by Anonymousreply 3009/23/2013

I don't mind seeing Jesse suffer a bit, he was such an ass when he cried that Walt can't keep getting away with it. It's not like Walt picked some innocent student of his to pair up with, Jesse was already a junkie and thief.

Not that I wanted Andrea to get killed though, that was rough.

by Anonymousreply 3109/23/2013

r28 I agree. I had a boyfriend who was an alcoholic, we had a long term relationship and in his mind I probably was the love of his life. But alcohol is actually his first love. I never felt like he let himself get attached to me, he was too lazy to make an effort with me. It is easier to sit alone getting drunk then try to make a relationship work. So I think they have overplayed Jesse and his great loves.

by Anonymousreply 3209/23/2013

I wanted to bitch slap Junior for getting loud with Walt when he called him at school. Aunt Marie & his mother are going to turn that boy into a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 3309/23/2013

Predictions:

1) The terminator gun in the trunk will be used by Walt on the nazi gang to avenge Hank's murder and to get his money back. Hank's murder and the blue Meth will all be (correctly) pinned on the gang. Walt may escape prosecution.

2) Walt will rescue Jesse. Jesse will kill Todd.

3) They're keeping Lydia in the story for a reason, so I expect she gets killed as well. Hopefully before she takes out Skyler.

4) The ricin will be for the Grey Matter couple.

5) Walt is dying. The only thing keeping him from surrendering, is not being able to leave the money to his family. Something with Grey Matter will solve that. Blackmail, threats, murder, stock?

6) Walt will die. His family will get the money.

7) Jesse will become the new Heisenberg with a new drive to provide for Andrea's kid.

by Anonymousreply 3409/23/2013

Wish fulfillment does not a good prediction make.

by Anonymousreply 3509/23/2013

Those are some awesome predictions, R34. It makes sense that Grey Matter will have some bearing on the finale. Walt getting shut out by them has a great bearing on the concept of the show, and getting what he feels owed by them may be his final score to settle.

I don't think Jesse will be the new Heisenberg though. I think he'll die in some manner, but if he does survive, I think he's done with his life of crime.

by Anonymousreply 3609/23/2013

There are so many people with the need to kill so many other people that we made need a chart to keep track of the final episode.

They could have fashioned a typical, unsatisfying series finale with 60 seconds added to any of the last three or four episodes. They didn't. That's why I expect next Sunday to be epic indeed.

by Anonymousreply 3709/23/2013

I really hope that Marie doesn't factor in with Walt's fate, as has been hinted.

r34 - Probably not far off on most of those, except maybe #7; Jesse's just not an alpha sort of guy (apart from his 'king of the dipshits' role among Badger & co).

There has to be some kind of final scene for Jesse & Walt. I hope it's not some overblown showdown. I haven't been feeling the artificially inflated conflict between them all season, so I'm hoping they just come together to deal with their common enemies and we don't hear anything more about Jane, Brock or Hank.

And even though it's corny, I'd like for Walt's family to know that he didn't kill Hank.

by Anonymousreply 3809/23/2013

How was Marie been hinted as being part of Walt's fate, R38? Did that come from Betsy Brandt? She seems like a nice lady, but a bit aggrandizing with her place in the story. I've seen her in interviews where she talks about these elaborate storylines she's pitched to the writers. I wouldn't be surprised if she thought she has more significance to the end than she does.

But, then again, she wasn't in much of tonight's episode, which could mean her storyline picks up in a big way next week. Also, she has a big personal score to settle with Walt. Not only did he kill her husband, but he betrayed her personally in doing so. So it's not completely out of line.

by Anonymousreply 3909/23/2013

r39 - Vince Gilligan indicated in some interview that Marie will play a significant role in how things shake out. Hopefully that just referred to her convincing Skyler to turn on Walt.

But as you say, her storyline wasn't really wrapped up this week. She was fantasizing about killing Walt even before Hank died and then she was conveniently there to hear Walt's implied "confession" of killing him. That has to be leading somewhere, but I hope not.

by Anonymousreply 4009/23/2013

Maybe Marie was too busy being Michael J Fox.s wife...

by Anonymousreply 4109/23/2013

r34, I would love if your predictions were true. But I don't think Vince Gilligan will make it that easy for us.

by Anonymousreply 4209/23/2013

Please don't let Marie play a big part in the end, she is my least favorite character. I don't want another Lost finale disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 4309/23/2013

[quote]They could have fashioned a typical, unsatisfying series finale with 60 seconds added to any of the last three or four episodes. They didn't. That's why I expect next Sunday to be epic indeed.

I thought it could have ended very nicely with Walt dying alone in the cabin in the woods. Family gone, reputation gone, everyone he cared about either dead or ruined--just Walt and a plastic barrel full of worthless cash that's only good to keep the wood stove burning.

by Anonymousreply 4409/23/2013

I actually thought the same thing as r34--at least about the ricin. Tonight just seemed to underscore that , yes, Walt started to cook meth to provide for his family after he was gone; but even more so-- he was pissed about what happened with Grey Matter.

It all boils down to that, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 4509/23/2013

[quote]and the tv just *happens* to be on Charlie Rose (have the writers ever been to a bar in a hick town before?)

Well, the bartender was changing channels and happened to tune past PBS. Walt heard Gretchen's voice for a second and asked the bartender to turn the channel back.

by Anonymousreply 4609/23/2013

Jesse loves kids...that was shown from the beginning ...yes, he cared for Andrea but I think it has to do w him loving children. He sees them as saintly innocents....

by Anonymousreply 4709/23/2013

[quote]it felt a bit too convenient to me. Walt just *happens* to go into a bar, and the tv just *happens* to be on Charlie Rose (have the writers ever been to a bar in a hick town before?), and Grey Matter just *happens* to be the guests on his show. It sort of felt like the writers looked over the past couple of years and went "oops! we forgot Grey Matter! Get it in there!"

Agreed. The whole "the thing the protagonist needs to see just happens to be on TV" trope is on my least favorite tropes of all time. Arrested Development nailed it a few years back.

What is so brilliant about BB is that, by and large, the characters carve out their own destinies. Every time fate plays a part in the plot, it cheapens things for me. In a weird way, if the show wasn't so good, this stuff wouldn't be so glaring.

by Anonymousreply 4809/23/2013

[all posts by racist flame bait troll removed, ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 4909/23/2013

So not only are they Nazis, but they are also ninjas as well?

by Anonymousreply 5009/23/2013

Shut up Walt Junior (I refuse to call you Flynn)

by Anonymousreply 5109/23/2013

Grey Matter has been a question mark since season one, for me anyway. Why would a man who is basically an intellectual contrive such an extreme life of crime to protect his family instead of placing all of that focused energy in retrieving his just financial due for HIS intellectual business achievements?

It has never made sense.

by Anonymousreply 5209/23/2013

Pleasantly surprised to see that the "re-locator" turned out to be an old lust of mine from way back. Robert Forster was the soldier lust object of Marlon Brando in 1967's "Reflections in a Golden Eye" with Elizabeth Taylor. He rode horses bareback...bare. Very hot.

He still looks good in his mature years. Good actor too.

The most shocking thing, for me, was Skyler walking in on Todd and the gang in Holly's room. I was afraid that they were both going to be dead before the scene was done.

by Anonymousreply 5309/23/2013

[The most shocking thing, for me, was Skyler walking in on Todd and the gang in Holly's room. I was afraid that they were both going to be dead before the scene was done.]

Agreed. A very scary scene. Todd is one great character. I loved how "polished" he looked for his meeting with Lydia.

Ricin is for Lydia. I think Walter will mess with Grey M. by donating the money and making it public.

Long week ahead. On related news, Sad that Jonathan Banks did not get the Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 5409/23/2013

[quote]Jesse loves kids...that was shown from the beginning ...yes, he cared for Andrea but I think it has to do w him loving children. He sees them as saintly innocents...

Both Andrea and Brock provided him with stability. They were his respite from his real life.

by Anonymousreply 5509/23/2013

[quote]Why didn't he deny killing Hank?

Because he did kill Hank. He didn't pull the trigger, but he killed him. You think just because of his pleas of "No! Don't!" that absolves Walt?

They were out there because of Walt. They were out there because of the path Walt chose. Hank is dead because of Walt. Walt knows it and that's why he didn't try harder to deny it.

by Anonymousreply 5609/23/2013

There's been some comments about Jesse's relationship with Andrea and I'm wondering why no one has commented on Todd's infatuation with Lydia. What scene am I forgetting where this started? I have more of an issue with this than the Jesse/Andrea relationship. Did the Todd infatuation begin in Season 5A or 5B? I didn't rewatch 5A so maybe I'm forgetting some stuff but it just seems it happened overnight.

I love the show but I wish they would have written the Todd and Nazi story before the Gus and Mike story. Gus and Mike had been around since the end of season 2. I can't help but feel cheated that they killed off Gus and Mike only to introduce new villains with no depth who end up having so much power over Walt and Jesse. The series would have been stronger if Todd and the Nazis had short-lived storylines like Tuco and company and they finished with Gus and Mike. After all, Gus and Mike have always known where Walt lives, etc.

Sidenote: I know Jesse doesn't have a relationship with his parents but it's not like all the villains know that.

by Anonymousreply 5709/23/2013

Jesse killed Andrea himself. The only reason she equates in his storyline is because he decided to be an irresponsible asshole and turn a recovery meeting into a buyer's market. He targeted her to sell drugs to when she was in a low point of her life. It's all his fault she's dead.

I hope Jesse and Walt die miserable deaths.

by Anonymousreply 5809/23/2013

Amazing (and lucky for script writers) that after all these years they haven't been able to manufacture handcuffs that are paperclip-proof.

When you're the police staking out the house of the biggest meth dealer in the southwest, wouldn't it be a good idea to keep an eye on the back door?

by Anonymousreply 5909/23/2013

[quote]But as you say, her storyline wasn't really wrapped up this week.

Wanna bet? I think we've seen the last of her, Saul, Skyler, and Walt Jr. Seriously. What more do any of them have to say?

[quote]I'm wondering why no one has commented on Todd's infatuation with Lydia. What scene am I forgetting where this started? I have more of an issue with this than the Jesse/Andrea relationship. Did the Todd infatuation begin in Season 5A or 5B?

Oh, c'mon: Lydia is the ENTIRE REASON Jesse is still alive! The only reason Todd still wants to cook meth, even though they collected $60 million from Walt, is to impress her! You don't find this concept incredibly obvious? His "crush" hasn't ever been verbalized, but it's been obvious since the beginning of this season (5B, that is). I think it's safe to say Todd has MOMMY ISSUES at the root of his sociopathic behavior; he's seeking validation and approval from Lydia since he didn't get it from his mother. When she ultimately rejects him, that bitch is probably toast (so no, I don't agree with others that Walt is going to kill Lydia - why on earth would he? She's done nothing directly to harm him).

by Anonymousreply 6009/23/2013

R31 is a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 6109/23/2013

I didn't miss that he was infatuated with her. I did see that in the last few eps but honestly I cannot remember how it began. I find this whole Todd/Lydia thing a weak writer's tool but maybe I wasn't paying attention hard enough. Todd REALLY creeps me out so I've been watching some of his scenes through my fingers. I really hate him.

by Anonymousreply 6209/23/2013

Everyone keeps talking about Walt being the one to kill Lydia.... wait until Todd makes his move on her and she turns him down. BAM!

Gretchen and her hubby donated to drug use prevention. That may not go over so well with the Nazis and their burgeoning drug empire. BAM!

So really, the only people Walt may have to go after are Todd and his Nazi family.

by Anonymousreply 6309/23/2013

Anyone find it creepy how the Nazis have a concentration camp-like compound?

by Anonymousreply 6409/23/2013

I hope it's not as fucking terrible as the Dexter finale.

by Anonymousreply 6509/23/2013

There's no way in hell it could be as bad as the Dexter finale. I don't even watch Dexter, but I have heard it's been shit for the last 4 seasons when the original showrunner left. Breaking Bad is Vince Gilligan's "baby" and an incredible staff of writers. For all the tedious nitpicking people do on here, it's still the best thing on tv.

by Anonymousreply 6609/23/2013

It was a bit contrived the nazis were able to breaking despite police protection.

When the nazis said don't forget about the kid. Did they mean they were also going to kill the kid?

by Anonymousreply 6709/23/2013

R67 They meant "don't forget about the kid" as a warning to Jesse.... don't mess with us or the kid gets it.

by Anonymousreply 6809/23/2013

[quote]How many trifling addicts form strong emotional bonds?

Are you calling Jessie Pinkman a trifling addict? He's the heart of the series.

by Anonymousreply 6909/23/2013

Couple of thoughts:

1. RJ Mitte is horrbly miscast as Walt's son. He looks way too old to be in school. Not to mention his complete lack of acting skills.

2. Todd is one of the scariest characters I have ever seen on TV. A true wolf in sheep's clothing. Yes ma'am, no ma'am manners wrapped around a true psychopath.

3. I wanted to like the Talking Bad show, but I wish they would leave the random celebrities off the couch. Last week Bill Hader felt he had to answer every question, even though FUCKING HANK was sitting right there and had just been killed on the show. After a while Dean Norris just quit trying to speak and turned to Bill for his ridiculous opinions.

4. I have recently discovered the Breaking Bad Insider podcast, and I love it. It is not a review of the show, but a discussion about each episode of the show featuring the show's creator, director, writers, editors, and sometimes the actors themselves. It is fascinating to hear details about casting and filming. For example, when Walt dropped off Baby Holly at the fire station, they discuss how meticulously they set up the chess board, and one of the firemen was the bass player in a heavy metal band (Anthrax maybe? or Slayer?)

by Anonymousreply 7009/23/2013

[quote]It makes sense that Grey Matter will have some bearing on the finale

That has been set up, but it's possible that their dismissal of Walt's significance was the last we see of them. They made Walt change his mind about surrendering, but he's not necessarily going after them. They just lit a fuse.

I'm a little disappointed in Charlie Rose. He's usually pretty good with the right follow-ups: "If White was so insignificant to the firm, why is his name used to NAME the firm?"

by Anonymousreply 7109/23/2013

Surely Walt will get one last confrontation with his family. I'm thinking Marie will most definitely be there, so perhaps he lets her pull the trigger on him at the end.

Couldn't really care less about Jesse at this point. Walt probably spares him when he kills the rest of the brotherhood.

The actor playing Todd should get the Emmy nod next year for supporting role. Or Hank. Jesse was out shined by a number of other actors.

by Anonymousreply 7209/23/2013

I love two "inside" references:

1. "The heart wants what it wants." The Nazi uncle is quoting Woody Allen, which is very insulting to Woody, which I love.

2. Todd gives Jesse a pint of ice cream that he calls "Americone Dream." It's full name is Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream."

by Anonymousreply 7309/23/2013

RJ was 14 when they started the show. I doubt anyone could have predicted it would still be on the air 6 years later. He's not the best actor, but I can't imagine anyone else in the role now. If he wasn't so cute, it would bother me more.

by Anonymousreply 7409/23/2013

He's also an actor that actually has the disease the character has.

by Anonymousreply 7509/23/2013

I think RJ having CP affects his line readings. I think he is okay considering he is acting with heavyweights...

I suspects we have seen the last of Marie. No female Charles Bronson...

by Anonymousreply 7609/23/2013

The actress who plays Lydia is Scottish, and has a very strong accent. The editor of the show didn't know that until she broke character in the middle of a scene to ask the director a question.

And in order to keep the plot a secret, casting gives the actors fake scenes for their audition that many actors say are better than most of the roles they've had. The writers try to devise fake characters that will draw out qualities the actual characters will need for their true characters.

For example, Jessie Plemons (Todd) was positive that his character would be ex-military when he showed up to shoot his role.

Casting can't really tell the new characters about their true plot lines in advance and this has caused issues. The actor who played Gus was only seen in the fast food restaurant for his first couple of episodes and he was kind of pissed about it. He had other acting opportunities and was hoping his role would involve more than playing a fast food worker.

And Phillip Seymour Hoffman said in the press that he loved BB, so they wrote the role of schlumpy Gail the Meth Maker for him. Turns out liking the show did not translate to wanting to act on it, so the role went to another schlumpy no name actor.

(Got all of this info from the BB Insider podcast.)

by Anonymousreply 7709/23/2013

[R73] That quote was Emily Dickinson, but I get them confused too. Which one was in Bananas?

by Anonymousreply 7809/23/2013

[quote] Both Andrea and Brock provided him with stability. They were his respite from his real life.

He also doesn't have anyone else. His family has disowned him. Walt is just his business partner. He only has his loser drug addict friends

by Anonymousreply 7909/23/2013

David Costabile is not a no-name actor. And it's Gale not Gail.

by Anonymousreply 8009/23/2013

[quote] "The heart wants what it wants." The Nazi uncle is quoting Woody Allen, which is very insulting to Woody, which I love.

Woody fucked his stepdaughter. Nothing could insult him. And the guy was quoting Emily Dickinson

by Anonymousreply 8109/23/2013

I don't even want to tell you who Emily Dickinson fucked.

by Anonymousreply 8209/23/2013

The ice cream was Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream.

The Colbert flavor. It's all the rage with the neo Nazis, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 8309/23/2013

I don't know about Todd turning on Lydia if she rejects him; she provides the infrastructure to distribute the meth, much like Gus did for Walt so they can't really do without her. I could see her manipulating him in to turning on the nazis since they have no real use to her at this point.

I never would have guessed that Andrea would get killed. I would have bet Skyler got it (and she may still). Now I think Jesse kills Todd, but then kills himself because he has nothing to live for.

Not sure what to make of the Elliot & Gretchen angle, other than maybe they will agree to provide for the kids when Walt dies/Skyler goes to prison.

by Anonymousreply 8409/23/2013

Soon Yi was not Woody's stepdaughter. He never married Mia, he only had Satchel with her. They didn't even live together.

by Anonymousreply 8509/23/2013

I heard Todd slides the head of his erection back and forth across Jesse's lips.

by Anonymousreply 8609/23/2013

Entire cast is on Conan tonight.

by Anonymousreply 8709/23/2013

[quote]Amazing (and lucky for script writers) that after all these years they haven't been able to manufacture handcuffs that are paperclip-proof.

No more unusual than the Nazis building a below ground jail cell out of reinforced concrete and heavy steel bars, then deciding that a $1.99 gate latch from Home Depot was all they need to keep the cell door closed.

by Anonymousreply 8809/23/2013

I don't think that structure was built for holding prisoners. Some kind of storage room.

by Anonymousreply 8909/23/2013

[quote]I heard Todd slides the head of his erection back and forth across Jesse's lips.

I'd heard this, too. Hopefully they'll include this scene on the Blu-Ray.

by Anonymousreply 9009/23/2013

I have a feeling that Jesse is going to kill both Todd and himself in a meth cooking explosion. The explosion could also be big enough to bring authorities to the site. Just a hunch.

Lydia became my most hated character in this episode, by the way. She's such a spineless little bitch, having to be led around with her eyes closed over the bodies of people SHE led to the kill. And now she's too much of a pussy to just come out and say she wants Skylar dead. I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 9109/23/2013

I realize he had to go somewhere, but in real life that remote cabin would be a horrible choice. Those townfolk 8 miles away don't have a fucking thing to do all winter besides sit in that tavern and wonder who is in the cabin up County Road 23 burning all that firewood. He would have had visitors the first week.

If I'm ever in that position give me Manhattan or the Chicago Loop any day. I would rather disappear into a forest of people than a forest of trees.

by Anonymousreply 9209/23/2013

Good point. But I bet people up there respect privacy.

How about this? Walt goes all Scarface on the Nazis and frees Jessie. The two of them confront each other. Jessie kills Walt. The end.

by Anonymousreply 9309/23/2013

[quote]The two of them confront each other. Jessie kisses Walt. The end.

Fixed it for ya.

by Anonymousreply 9409/23/2013

R94 .. ;)

by Anonymousreply 9509/23/2013

I want the same ending as R93 and I'll add that Jesse gets the loot too (after everyone's dead).

by Anonymousreply 9609/23/2013

I don't want Walt to "rescue" Jesse - someone is always saving Jesse, mostly because he has no regard for his own life. I want Jesse to save himself and decide that he wants to live, though after Andrea's death, I'm guessing he just wants to die.

by Anonymousreply 9709/23/2013

Jesse is doomed, whether he lives or dies. He was already a wreck when he colluded with Hank and Gomey. Unlike most BB characters, he is overwhelmed by guilt as well as anger.

I agree with the poster upthread who speculates he'll kill Todd, and then himself.

by Anonymousreply 9809/23/2013

I wish Walt could make peace with Skyler and the kids before he dies. Marie is never going to forgive him so forget about her. I really hope last night is the last time she will be on there. Even the actress who plays her is annoying, she magnifies her part and importance in the show.

by Anonymousreply 9909/23/2013

I heard that Walt rescues Jesse. But then he has him drop trou and bend over the trunk of the car. As Walt thrusts into him dry, Jesse's face contorts and he screams 'You can't keep getting away with this, Mr. White!!' After Walt collapses on Jesse's back, showing his 'O' face, he shoots him in the back of the head to make sure that no one else can make the blue meth.

by Anonymousreply 10009/23/2013

I love you, R82.

by Anonymousreply 10109/23/2013

This is horrible, but I feel like Todd is going to rape Lydia.

by Anonymousreply 10209/23/2013

She's gonna get bukakked, but then she asks to have her face covered so that she doesn't have to see all the bodies.

by Anonymousreply 10309/23/2013

Jesse was an annoying character from the start and many times I wanted him dead. Not sure when the switch happened but after some point I started liking him, maybe when Gus teamed him up with Mike. Now he is back to being the old Jesse and I am ready for him to die.

The situation with Andrea. . . he created. He sat there in captivity looking at that picture of her and her son knowing they intended to kill them if he got out of line. Then he takes the paperclip off the picture and used it to escape which is what gets Andrea killed. I'm sure he will blame Walt. Is there any part of his life he takes responsibility for? As someone up thread pointed out, Jesse only got close to Andrea in the first place, to sell her drugs. I think he hates Walt so much partly because he sees the same ugliness in himself.

by Anonymousreply 10409/23/2013

Walt is going to finish Brock off when he returns I bet.

by Anonymousreply 10509/23/2013

CONAN is on now with the Breaking Bad special

by Anonymousreply 10609/23/2013

[quote]The actor who plays Todd is awesome. He is so disarming and polite, and then blows someones head off. He has been a great addition this season

While watching the scene with Lydia, I wondered if the producers had been planning this development of the character from the beginning, or did they just luck out, because he's really good. Oddly enough, I still don't hate Todd. Like Hannibal Lector, I have a thing for ultra-polite (fictional) psychopaths.

[quote]I don't know about Todd turning on Lydia if she rejects him; she provides the infrastructure to distribute the meth, much like Gus did for Walt so they can't really do without her. I could see her manipulating him in to turning on the nazis since they have no real use to her at this point

No, Todd's never going to turn on his family. It's strange to say it, but the Nazis have been shown to have certain virtues, including loyalty to each other. As someone said, they don't NEED to make the meth anymore, Todd's just doing it for Lydia. Once she rejects him (and she will) Todd will be cut her loose (perhaps literally).

[quote]Lydia became my most hated character in this episode

Just THIS episode? I've loathed her since her second or third appearance, and I just knew it was a mistake to leave her alive. I hate her far more than, say, Todd's Uncle Jack, who, Nazism aside, has shown courage, humor, honor and restraint. Lydia has none of those qualities. I'm sure if you asked Uncle Jack, he'd own up to every evil thing he's ever done, while Lydia would whine and make excuses. I really hope she gets some ricin additive in her tea. Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 10709/23/2013

I'm still amazed that, even after all the fucking horrible shit that's happened this season in particular, that so many of you still seem to think the show's going to end in some cathartic "blaze of glory" with Jesse going all Rambo or some stupid shit and taking out all the Nazis and Lydia before shooting Walt in the head. The whole POINT of this season has been, quite simply, that BAD SHIT HAPPENS, even when the audience REALLY REALLY REALLY doesn't want it to happen -- because that's how it works IN REAL LIFE. So yes, of COURSE the Nazis were going to kill Hank and Gomie. Of COURSE they were going to shoot Andrea in the head to prevent Jesse from running again. Of COURSE the lives of Skyler, Walt Jr. and Marie have been utterly, permanently destroyed. There is no "fix" coming with any of the latter. If Skyler's *lucky*, she'll avoid being indicted as Walt's co-conspirator -- which, regardless of his phone call with her, is a stretch considering the extent to which she managed all the money coming in, and her clearly knowing that it was stemming from an illegal source -- and that's pretty much it.

Just know that all of your "predictions" of what will happen on the finale are rooted entirely in YOUR OWN WISH-FULFILLMENT DESIRES. They have no bearing on the reality of the show, which is that BAD SHIT HAPPENS WITHOUT RHYME OR REASON. Just about the only thing you can accurately predict about the finale is that MOST OF THE REMAINING CHARACTERS WILL PROBABLY DIE -- and we only know *that* much because we've already seen Walt picking up a) the ricin and b) a machine gun, so obviously he's out to kill the Nazis and/or Grey Matter couple and/or Jesse. Jesse would gladly kill the Nazis and Walt, and at this point probably Skyler and Walt Jr. as vengeance for Walt killing Jane (and ordering his own months-long torture). Todd will gladly kill anyone but Lydia, Walt or his uncle, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he kills Lydia after she rejects his romantic advances. Skyler, Marie or Walt Jr. could easily kill anyone left on the show in their own self-defense. Really, every single character on the show could conceivably, and realistically, die in the finale. It's impossible to predict, which is the entire reason this show IS SO AWESOME.

by Anonymousreply 10809/23/2013

I agree with R108 except for the emphasis on the Grey Matter couple. I think people are overthinking that aspect. The Charlie Rose interview was just there to excite Walt's original sin. HIs ego. He will not surrender. He will, and must, fight. We won't hear from the Grey Matter couple again. It wasn't about them.

by Anonymousreply 10909/23/2013

R92 is right. I live in the country.

Also...It could be that some of the bad guys get away with their evil deeds in the final episode. Just like Walt has gotten away with things until now.

by Anonymousreply 11009/24/2013

Why do you guys think Walt confessed to watching & letting Jane die?

I found it odd that Walt both turned in Jesse, and then made that confession to him. Was he just soooo butt-hurt over being tricked that he wanted to literally torture Jesse? Or did he have some other ulterior motive in mind?

by Anonymousreply 11109/24/2013

[quote]I found it odd that Walt both turned in Jesse, and then made that confession to him. Was he just soooo butt-hurt over being tricked that he wanted to literally torture Jesse?

He wasn't butt-hurt over being "tricked." He was butt-hurt because he'd given up literally everything to try and save Hank, and it didn't work; he, thus, "blamed" Jesse instead of putting the blame properly on his own shoulders, and in the heat of the moment he wanted to inflict as much pain on Jesse as humanly possible (although obviously he didn't expect Todd and the Nazis to keep him alive for more than a few hours, let alone months on end).

by Anonymousreply 11209/24/2013

I think you're all working yourselves into a frenzy here, and you're setting yourself up for major disappointment if you think this ends with a shootout on par with Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

Walt probably dies in hospice, the Nazi's move to Belize and live like kings on Walt's money, Todd is the Republican candidate for House of Representatives (married to Lydia), and Jesse winds up as a lumberjack in Oregon sharing a cabin with Dexter.

by Anonymousreply 11309/24/2013

He wanted to hurt Jesse. It was the only arrow he had in his quiver.

by Anonymousreply 11409/24/2013

But R108, this "bad shit" didn't happen for no rhyme or reason. Not all, but most of the characters are somehow culpable.

by Anonymousreply 11509/24/2013

Todd is really just the dark side of Landry.

by Anonymousreply 11609/24/2013

"Todd" really has been a standout. Great acting.

by Anonymousreply 11709/24/2013

Who or what is Landry?

by Anonymousreply 11809/24/2013

Did anyone else find this episode really boring and disappointing?

All the previous eps have been surprising and exciting, and this one just kinda sucked in comparison, imo.

by Anonymousreply 11909/24/2013

Let's talk about the timeline. From the day Hank died, to the day Walt is sitting in the tavern, how much time has passed? Walt's grown a lot of hair, but it was winter when he got there, and it's still winter. It has to be 3 or 4 months, right? That's a long time to keep Jesse in the bear pit.

We know the shit starts happening on his birthday, since we saw the gun and his visit to the house. When was his last birthday?

by Anonymousreply 12009/24/2013

Anna Gunn's response to the finale? "Apocalyptic."

by Anonymousreply 12109/24/2013

[quote]Let's talk about the timeline. From the day Hank died, to the day Walt is sitting in the tavern, how much time has passed? Walt's grown a lot of hair, but it was winter when he got there, and it's still winter. It has to be 3 or 4 months, right? That's a long time to keep Jesse in the bear pit.

On Talking Bad, they said it's been 3-4 months.

It's been at least 2, but maybe as many as 6-8? No way of knowing, really, apart from the New Hampshire snow.

by Anonymousreply 12209/24/2013

The actor who plays Todd used to play Landry on Friday Night Lights on NBC R118.

[quote]Did anyone else find this episode really boring and disappointing?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 12309/24/2013

[quote]He wasn't butt-hurt over being "tricked."

"butt-hurt" - Good god, are you 12?

by Anonymousreply 12409/24/2013

"Butt-hurt" is a turn of phrase popular among teenagers and twentysomethings, R124. It was (arguably) popularized by the Comedy Central series Workaholics.

by Anonymousreply 12509/24/2013

I think it had to be slow and expository to move the pieces across the board for the finale. It was kind of expecting that to be the case going into it, especially after the chaos from the week before.

by Anonymousreply 12609/24/2013

I didn't think it was boring at all. Why, because only one person got killed? You can't have a bloodbath in every episode.

by Anonymousreply 12709/24/2013

You're a fucking ijit, R124.

It's the interwebz, try learning about it sometime, foo'!

by Anonymousreply 12809/24/2013

At this point I only care what happens to Jesse. Walt,Skyler,the sister-in-law can all go Poof!

I just want Jesse safe- be that dead or alive. I just want his torment to stop.

by Anonymousreply 12909/24/2013

[quote]Walt is going to finish Brock off

Jesse's been finishing Todd off. Thus the ice cream.

by Anonymousreply 13009/24/2013

He was kidding, r131, but he also calling out the fact that it's ridiculous that people idolize a character like Walt.

The color codes are so interesting on this show: Did anyone else notice that Hank & Saul were wearing white shirts in their first scene. Then Jesse and Todd were as well.

Todd switched to blue when he met Lydia - who was also wearing blue.

Anyone who gets involved with Walt gets screwed at some point. I wonder what's gonna happened to the "Fixer" guy. His fingerprints would be all over that cabin. Walt screwed him too by calling the cops - and bringing them to that property.

by Anonymousreply 13209/24/2013

Maybe the Finale's cold open will feather The Fixer being taken down in aisle five of Costco as he is loading a case of Ensure into his shopping cart.

I think Jessie will indeed blow up the meth lab, certainly an attempt at suicide, but also to bring down the Neo Nzzis. Note how Todd reported how much of that liquid chemical they still had on hand to Uncle Jack in last week's episode.

Ka-Boom.

I think any attempt by Walt to do harm will fail, as we see how weak and feeble Walt has become from his illness.

I've also been waiting for Walt Jr. to do meth for at least two seasons now. Out of curiosity, I guess, now that he knows his dad was Heisenberg.

I watched the Conan special last night and the Barrel Rolling exercise video was hilarious. I'm glad the cast chose Conan, rather than Dickwad Jay Leno. Watching it I remembered how much Andy Ricter makes me laugh and I will remember to watch more often.

by Anonymousreply 13309/24/2013

[R21] Did you see the episode? The TV in the bar is not "on" Charlie Rose. Walt asks for Charlie Rose when the bartender flips through stations.

by Anonymousreply 13409/24/2013

I can't watch the rest of the season, it's getting way too emotional for me.

by Anonymousreply 13509/24/2013

Mary! at R135...you made it this far, how can you not watch the finale?

by Anonymousreply 13609/24/2013

[quote] Those townfolk 8 miles away don't have a fucking thing to do all winter besides sit in that tavern and wonder who is in the cabin up County Road 23 burning all that firewood. He would have had visitors the first week.

Not really. It's New England. Privacy is respected. Live free or die.

My friend went to college up in the North Country and rented a house. We never saw the neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 13709/24/2013

This is the most depressing and negative show on t.v. It's on in my house because my husband likes it, so I overhear it a lot and really, why would anyone want to get so depressed on a weekly basis? Yes, this is life in the drug world, and it's dangerous and full of bad guys -- how does that translate into entertainment?

by Anonymousreply 13809/24/2013

Saul is the character who brought to an end Walt's credo of doing this for his family. If Walt cared for his family, he'd turn himself in, let the wife and kids off the hook, live a few months in federal prison until he dies. A perfect ending.

But Walt won't do it. So his family will suffer through RICO laws and then they -- or at least Skyler -- will probably die because of Walt.

Walt could have hidden his money, returned to NM, told Skyler where the money is, go to the DEA and surrender, tell them who has all of the money (the Nazis) and die.

by Anonymousreply 13909/24/2013

Unclench, R138. It ends next week. You can continue wailing. We will move on to the next show.

by Anonymousreply 14009/24/2013

Breaking Bad is funnier than most sitcoms. It's not just about dark and depressing things happening all the time. Not to mention the superb acting, writing, cinematography, etc.

by Anonymousreply 14109/24/2013

Even the straights are expecting it to happen.

by Anonymousreply 14209/24/2013

[quote]Did anyone else find this episode really boring and disappointing?

It's the pause that refreshes between "Ozymandias" and the finale.

by Anonymousreply 14309/24/2013

Where are all these people R108 is yelling at? I don't think anyone expects (or would tolerate) a happy ending.

by Anonymousreply 14409/24/2013

Exactly r139.

It was never really about his family. That was his own justification.

by Anonymousreply 14509/24/2013

I've noticed the reoccurring theme where almost ALL the main players have had a chance to 'settle' and avoid any more trouble— then go ahead and keep playing for MORE money.

Walt has had several opportunities to quit or get out and keep the money he had but instead turned around and went for broke.

The Fixer had the opportunity to say No, to Walt take the initial money and get the fuck away from him but he took the option of hanging out and care-taking fore MORE money instead

The Nazis were happy with their steal but Todd talked them into getting MORE money instead.

Now Lydia says she's done but Todd talked her into keeping it going because of MORE money.

It's greed and ego all around.

by Anonymousreply 14609/24/2013

[quote]It's greed and ego all around.

Where are the unselfish meek drug kingpins of yesteryear?

by Anonymousreply 14709/24/2013

LOL, R147

by Anonymousreply 14809/24/2013

Just read an article written by the actress who played Jane and she is still Team Walt. Makes me feel better, I hate how people try to make me feel guilty for still rooting for him. This is a TV show people.

by Anonymousreply 14909/24/2013

I want Walt to be free of cancer and living with Hannah from Dexter in Argentina.

by Anonymousreply 15009/24/2013

How did that bitch at R5 know about Walt's new glasses??

by Anonymousreply 15109/24/2013

r5, he had those on the first episode of this season. Plus Vince Gilligan on Talking Bad gave the spoiler for the week as Walt gets new glasses

by Anonymousreply 15209/24/2013

I watched Talking Bad this week and VG gave some completely obtuse hint about next week by saying "think woodworking". Anyone want to venture a guess what he means?

VG is clearly a very smart guy (and supposedly a very nice one) but boy is he nerdy...

by Anonymousreply 15309/24/2013

Well, Uncle Jack mentioned something about Lydia having a woodchipper as a "coochie"...could be foreshadowing.

by Anonymousreply 15409/24/2013

[quote] think woodworking

A saw?

by Anonymousreply 15509/24/2013

I can't imagine them stealing the woodchopper scene from FARGO, except maybe that's what happens to the money?

by Anonymousreply 15609/24/2013

Have they ever explained Lydia's back story ?

How did a somewhat elegant, slightly repressed single mother become the go between in the meth world ?

by Anonymousreply 15709/25/2013

I'm guessing that her now deceased boss at Madrigal saw some greed or ambition in her and groomed her in the same way that Gus groomed his underlings and gobetweens.

And she probably justified it, Walt-style, by thinking "I'm a single mom, I have to do this for my daughter". Plus she has serious mommy/daddy issues too (remember when she thought Mike was going to kill her and she begged him to leave her body for her daughter to find so she would know mommy hadn't left her...maybe she was or felt abandoned at some point).

But like with Walt and Jesse, the ego and greed take over. The blue meth keeps her in Louboutins while she walks over the bodies of people she's had killed.

by Anonymousreply 15809/25/2013

I am really ignorant about meth and the users of meth. For some reason I thought it was mostly an American problem until I Googled for some info on its use worldwide.

by Anonymousreply 15909/25/2013

Russians prefer crocodile

by Anonymousreply 16009/25/2013

What's crocodile?

by Anonymousreply 16109/25/2013

Don't look up Russian Krokodil. It's as bad as bath salts, if not worse.

4 more days til the finale!

by Anonymousreply 16209/25/2013

Well you told me not to look up Krokodil, but did I listen? Of course not.

OMFG! Horrific. Bone! Tissue! Muscle! Exposed!

by Anonymousreply 16309/25/2013

Manufacturing meth was actually Walt's B plan.

by Anonymousreply 16409/25/2013

Krokodil isn't surprising. There were areas of Russia -- and Russian army bases -- were there was always a shortage of petrol because the people siphoned it out of vehicles and drank it when they couldn't get alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 16509/25/2013

Oy, enough with the antics of those disgusting Russians! I thought DL agreed that we hated Russia and all things Russian (except for vodka). Back to the topic at hand...

This has been kicked around before, but I'll ask again: what show will you watch now that BB is over? I tried Sons of Anarchy, but I can't get over Tara as a pediatric surgeon AND a motorcycle mama (though Jax is hot to death).

by Anonymousreply 16609/25/2013

2CP? Molly? Those ok?

by Anonymousreply 16709/25/2013

I'm gonna watch The shield ...

by Anonymousreply 16809/25/2013

I'm starting Orphan Black after I recover from Sunday's finale!

by Anonymousreply 16909/25/2013

I'm rolling through MI5 (Spooks in the UK) on Netflix. 10 seasons, so it'll keep me busy a while.

Not bad, but they kill off the regulars with alarming regularity. I'm used to it now, but when they killed the girl who I thought was a lead by shoving her face into a deep fat fryer in episode 2, I'll admit it was a shock.

by Anonymousreply 17009/25/2013

Orphan Black is pretty good, if a little campy. I don't really care for Sons of Anarchy - seems like a big step down in terms of quality. But Justified is growing on me. And eventually, we'll have Better Call Saul.

by Anonymousreply 17109/25/2013

Are Madrigal and Grey Matter somehow related? We never got the whole story on the German Madrigal storyline, did we?

by Anonymousreply 17209/25/2013

The Gray Matter episode is on right now

by Anonymousreply 17309/26/2013

Regarding the "woodworking" hint from IMDB:

Season 3 Episode 09 entitled "Kafkaesque": Jesse is at a meeting and talks to his counselor about this box he made in a High School tech class..."Wood Working". His proudest achievement that he traded for an oz of weed.

Hmmm...

As a side note, I love that actor, who is playing the psychiatrist here, in Justified.

by Anonymousreply 17409/27/2013

Pretty much avoiding the finale, the emotions and intensity is too much for me to handle right now.

by Anonymousreply 17509/27/2013

[quote]Anyone who gets involved with Walt gets screwed at some point. I wonder what's gonna happened to the "Fixer" guy. His fingerprints would be all over that cabin. Walt screwed him too by calling the cops - and bringing them to that property.

He didn't bring the police to that property, he brought them to the bar where he made the phone call.

by Anonymousreply 17609/28/2013

Very good, R174, I completely forgot about the episode where he's talking about woodworking in the AA session. I also like Jere Burns, the actor that plays the AA counselor on Breaking Bad & Wynn Duffy on Justified.

Let's hope that means that Jesse somehow gets out of his current hell and finds a life that doesn't involve sitting around playing violent video games and doing meth.

by Anonymousreply 17709/28/2013

Question for fans. Were you hooked from episode one? I taped the AMC marathon and I am up to episode six and ready to delete all five seasons. Is there an episode or season when the show actually comes alive, because so far it's dry and borderline boring. I was hoping the drug dealers would have killed them in the desert by the third one.

by Anonymousreply 17809/28/2013

[quote]Pretty much avoiding the finale, the emotions and intensity is too much for me to handle right now.

It's a TV show, for God's sake. Go outside and get some air. You need exercise.

[quote]Question for fans. Were you hooked from episode one? I taped the AMC marathon and I am up to episode six and ready to delete all five seasons. Is there an episode or season when the show actually comes alive, because so far it's dry and borderline boring. I was hoping the drug dealers would have killed them in the desert by the third one.

I actually think BB improved a bit in the last few seasons. But, by and large, it hit the ground running. If the first few episodes didn't grab you, it probably never will.

by Anonymousreply 17909/28/2013

I found the 1st season really hard to watch; it's dark & depressing and it was genuinely sad to see Walt lie to people he loved because you knew eventually they'd see through his lies. Jesse wanted to get out of the cycle of addiction but just couldn't get his act together and clearly had no self confidence. They both just seemed like two desperate, at the end of their rope people. There's the whole "living a life of quiet desperation" aspect that maybe hits too close to home...

Once the second season hit and they added Saul, who added humor to the show & Walt & Jesse started getting better at what they did, I found it much more enjoyable. After that, I was hooked.

by Anonymousreply 18009/28/2013

I don't see how people can watch the earlier seasons the way I did, because now we are at the end and everyone knows that BB is going to be a somber, bloody mess at the end. So watching the earlier episodes and knowing what's going to come about ...it can't be the same. Even if you don't know the details, you know where it's heading.

Kind of hard to enjoy the funnier parts of the show, or anticipate how Walt is going to get out of his latest scrape. I remember being on the edge of my seat in the "RV in the junkyard" episode, and when Hank is walking in a parking lot after getting an anonymous phone call from a certain drug kingpin.

I think people know too much about the show now to watch it from a blank slate.

by Anonymousreply 18109/28/2013

[quote]I taped the AMC marathon and I am up to episode six and ready to delete all five seasons.

At least give it until the end of the first season, which is episode seven.

by Anonymousreply 18209/28/2013

OK, half through the entire series and this thing is more fantasy than "Once Upon A Time".

by Anonymousreply 18309/29/2013

Nobody forced you to watch it, R183.

by Anonymousreply 18409/29/2013

B all means, R183, go back to watching Dancing with the Stars or America's Top Model. Leave the grown-up shows to the...well...grown-ups.

by Anonymousreply 18509/29/2013

It IS a highly unrealistic show. It's heightened like nobody's business. It's opera. It's just made to feel real. That, to me, is the genius of it.

Just because someone doesn't like it doesn't mean that they lack intelligence or taste or aren't "grown-up". It merely means it's not for them. I can't stand that "you're-just-not-intelligent-enough-to-get-it" argument that people haul out when someone disagrees with them.

by Anonymousreply 18609/29/2013

It's fine if someone doesn't like it. I just don't understand why they would keep watching and complaining about it.

by Anonymousreply 18709/29/2013

Who the fuck is complaining, I'm simply stating it's all fantasy and anyone who thinks one frame of this show is reality based IS on meth. I think I'm getting a different experience watching the whole series at one time as opposed to waiting a week for each episode. Christ, some people are so touchy.

by Anonymousreply 18809/29/2013

I can't watch the ending, I can't take the intensity!

by Anonymousreply 18909/29/2013

I declined a BB party because I cannot predict my emotions when it ends.

by Anonymousreply 19009/29/2013

r186 - Although in this case, r188 lights up the DWTS thread. I do think you forfeit the right to snoot about other shows when you're poring over dreck like that.

by Anonymousreply 19109/29/2013

question: why was the "fixer" giving Walter an IV? what was he giving him? did Walter's cancer return? He was coughing a lot but it could have been the cold weather.

I missed a few eps during the marathon so I've missed a few points. thanks.

by Anonymousreply 19209/29/2013

R192, Walt's cancer is back and he was giving him his chemo treatment.

by Anonymousreply 19309/29/2013

Thanks 193!

by Anonymousreply 19409/29/2013

Okay, who else is crying right now?

by Anonymousreply 19509/29/2013

What the hell is with RJ Mitte hate? He plays a kid with cerebral palsy and RJ has it too. many people with CP don't speak clearly, It's not an acting choice, it's not bad acting. Junior is the only redeeming character in all 62 episodes and the kid pulled it off.

by Anonymousreply 19609/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.