Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chris Brown identifies with Trayvon Martin

When will people stop buying his music so he will go away?

Once his star starts slipping, he'll end up in prison. Just a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 1709/23/2013

Not closely enough

by Anonymousreply 109/22/2013

What did he say?

by Anonymousreply 209/22/2013

Said he identifies with Trayvon Martin 100%.

Then he brought up Jay-Z's thug past.

How awesome would it be if Jay-Z paddled him next time he sees him in public?

by Anonymousreply 309/22/2013

[quote]"You have to go through the struggle before you can get to the good part," he said. "I don't try to lash out at people or be as mad or impulsive as I used to be. I got to the point where it's only so much you can take from the master, you feel me? I've taken my fair share of lashings."

That's an interesting scenario he ended with there.

by Anonymousreply 409/22/2013

MTO says & has pix of him having a nosejob before fame. So much for his down with AA thing. I have a link but CB's people must have gotten to MTO.

by Anonymousreply 609/22/2013

That's not a nose job, he has been on drugs and lost a lot of weight in his face, you can see he clearly looks like a tatted skeleton now.

by Anonymousreply 709/22/2013

The heart wants what the heart wants.

Especially if it comes with a restraining order.

by Anonymousreply 809/22/2013

He is as disgusting a fool as one will find. And he offers another reason to say that Martin deserved better.

by Anonymousreply 909/22/2013

Hasn't Trayvon Martin suffered enough?

by Anonymousreply 1009/22/2013

I hate when trashy celebs link themselves with REAL victims. Fuck off, Brown.

by Anonymousreply 1109/22/2013

It's a perfectly apt comparison. They're like two peas in a pod.

by Anonymousreply 1209/22/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1309/23/2013

I remember when C.B. was dancing on cars in the Wrigley's commercials. He was so cute and clean-cut. He could have been the next Usher.

I wonder really what happened that night with Ri. I guess we have most of the details but we never know the whole story.

In any event, It was the stuff SINCE that night that really is killing it for him.

Also, he SUCKED at the Iheart radio show last night. Truly awful. Break dancing to slow songs? I mean, why don't you focus more on singing the song? Get that down first and then we will move on to the dancing.

R&B is changing to a more future type sound so he needs to get on that train or risk getting left behind.

I suggest a year off, then a come-back with a new sound and some way to reinvent himself, and possibly a new manager. That is his last shot.

by Anonymousreply 1409/23/2013

[quote]I've taken my fair share of lashings

Oh Christopher, as if. I would give him a bath and whip his wet bony ass with a belt until he turned red all over. That's what he really wants, but he doesnt know how to say it.

by Anonymousreply 1509/23/2013

Brown brought all his public troubles on himself, and he'll die before he admits it.

by Anonymousreply 1609/23/2013

Fist Brown should identify with Zimmerman. He's a worthless monster who hurts other people just because. What a piece of shit kebab that one is!

by Anonymousreply 1709/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!