Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Smith College Student Wants 'Exclusive' Straight Girl Sorority

Published on Sep 21, 2013

--A Smith College student hopes to form a sorority for straight girls

by David Pakman Showreply 1709/22/2013

I don't know if she'll be able to do this. If she really wants to accomplish this she should just word it differently. If she called it a Sorority for Mindless Imbeciles the college would probably grant permission. Same group of people, just a different name

by David Pakman Showreply 109/22/2013

Sounds like an adult webcam site.

by David Pakman Showreply 209/22/2013

So she wants to live with three other girls?

by David Pakman Showreply 309/22/2013

As opposed to curvy or bent girl sorority?

by David Pakman Showreply 409/22/2013

No wonder Nancy Reagan and Barbara Bush went there. This would never happen at Michelle's Princeton and certainly not at Hillary's Wellesley.

by David Pakman Showreply 509/22/2013

She's at the wrong school.

by David Pakman Showreply 609/22/2013

she needs her pussy banged

by David Pakman Showreply 709/22/2013

I hope Russia, Uganda and Zimbabwe will see immigration spikes as deluded bitches like this pick up and move to find their "pure" paradises.

by David Pakman Showreply 809/22/2013

My neighbors' daughter went to Smith on a scholarship and she is one of the stupidest people I've ever met.

by David Pakman Showreply 909/22/2013

She added: "Lesbian infiltrators will be called on the carpet!"

by David Pakman Showreply 1009/22/2013

Order! Order! Girls, I have important news and need order here! Thank you. This is hard news to break but our sorority sister here at Lamba Sig Omega, Dinah Gallagher, has been exhumed from our sorority. She. . .EXPERIMENTED. Girls, let this serve as a reminder: There shall be no experimentation. Keep your fingers, lips, and noses out of the Hole of Life. I am telling you this NOW so I don't gave to tell you THEN!

by David Pakman Showreply 1109/22/2013

You do realize that none of those groups are actually exclusive because that would be illegal R12?

by David Pakman Showreply 1309/22/2013

The sisters of Smegma Thigh?

by David Pakman Showreply 1409/22/2013

Sisters! Attention please. As your current chapter President I call this inquisition to order. Now, our investigation shows that someone accessed the Michigan Womyn's Music Festival website. That only means one thing...SOMEONE in the house is a lezlez. Drop your skirts. Examination of the vaj area will begin. Anyone with a natural bush will be taken aside for further questioning...

by David Pakman Showreply 1509/22/2013

"This is what happens when there are gay groups, black groups, etc. Well, why shouldn't there be a straight group too?"

Um, gays are a minority and straight people aren't. Straights can meet other straight people anywhere. They don't need "exclusive" straight groups.

by David Pakman Showreply 1609/22/2013

[quote] has been exhumed from our sorority.

Please tell me this is your iPad creatively autofilling ex______.

by David Pakman Showreply 1709/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!