Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fixed it for them...

My neighbors have been sporting Catholic lawn signs for over a year that read "Protect Religious Freedom" and I'm sick of seeing them. So I fixed them to say what they mean.

First:

by Anonymousreply 5209/22/2013

Second:

by Anonymousreply 109/21/2013

Would you still do that if your neighbors were Islamic?

by Anonymousreply 209/21/2013

Yes, r2, as they were directed toward us, the gay neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 309/21/2013

Bigots are bigots, and the subtext of your post, R#, shows you are one. And a troll to boot.

by Anonymousreply 409/21/2013

Sure you would.

by Anonymousreply 509/21/2013

I understand context, and have investgated the listed website. You are a reactionary troll who investigated nothing and only wishes to disparage peaceful Muslims who would never have posted such a sign in order to spread your antigay hatred. I look forward to the day the webmaster wakes up and bans your ass.

by Anonymousreply 609/21/2013

I think OP has a great idea! I just hope you don't get caught! Call me if you need bail money.

by Anonymousreply 709/21/2013

Judging from your post, especially the 2nd one, you sound just as stupid and prejudiced as your neighbours.

by Anonymousreply 809/21/2013

Because I was molested by a priest? Because, sinceitdidn'thappen toyou it doesn't happen.

You deserve what's coming to you, karmically.

by Anonymousreply 909/22/2013

OP, is this going to be part of your wee revolution? Me thinks a psychiatrist is in order.

by Anonymousreply 1009/22/2013

Sounds more like a case of sinceithappenedtome it happens to everyone else, r9.

by Anonymousreply 1109/22/2013

Eealam ees a religion of peeeesss!

by Anonymousreply 1209/22/2013

"Paedophile" OP. Stickering "Pedophile" just makes you look common.

by Anonymousreply 1309/22/2013

R13, you tedious pretentious pedant, this is the USA, not England. The appropriate spelling on this side of the pond is pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 1409/22/2013

Why don't you put your own signs up instead of fucking with theirs?

You're coming off as just as self-righteous as they are and it isn't helping a thing.

by Anonymousreply 1509/22/2013

R14 doesn't understand that the World-Wide Web includes the entire world...

or maybe believes that his little world is the entire world.

by Anonymousreply 1609/22/2013

R16 doesn't understand this sign is in Ohio. The fact OP came that close to proper spelling is astounding.

by Anonymousreply 1709/22/2013

R15, hit troll-dar on the second picture and then go to this thread. You will understand why he altered their sign.

by Anonymousreply 1809/22/2013

R17 is right.

Sorry, I mouthed off about something I shouldn't have.

by Anonymousreply 1909/22/2013

I have to say, by their posts on the food stamps thread - url below - OP from this thread appears to have lost it.

by Anonymousreply 2009/22/2013

Ok, I trolldar-ed this thread then went to the threads you linked and no yellow highlighted posts appeared.

by Anonymousreply 2109/22/2013

Weird, lights up like China for me.

by Anonymousreply 2209/22/2013

OP, you type fat.

by Anonymousreply 2309/22/2013

I put up a sign that reads: "USE SPEED, KILL CHILDREN". The neighbors didn't appreciate my humor.

by Anonymousreply 2409/22/2013

Same here, R21.

by Anonymousreply 2509/22/2013

The neighbors are trash and OP is a vandal. Quite the neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 2609/22/2013

Ohio seems like the Florida of the North.

by Anonymousreply 2709/22/2013

Enough, R20. You shit on people day after day and rub it on them and then wonder when they've finally had enough. He made a lot of good points in the foodstamp thread and some asshole just kept coming back with ridiculous comments. Finally, he was fed up. After awhile stupidity just becomes really annoying.

This country is in trouble because people have become so selfish and stupid. I have become friendly with a coworker who is very rightwing religious. We had a brief discussion yesterday about the ACA and she was completely misinformed, as are many of the small business employers with under 50 employees. She listens to the Family Research Council on the radio every day on the way to work. I'll ask her a basic question about something and she has no idea of the answer. I like this woman but she is a good example of what is wrong and why we are in so much trouble. OP is just hitting his head against a wall, because people don't seem to understand the most common sense things.

by Anonymousreply 2809/22/2013

Wow, R18. OP is a loon.

by Anonymousreply 2909/22/2013

R27: A lot of Ohio-ish people retire to Florida's SW coast. (They can't afford the SE coast, really.) My partner's family are from Ohio (AAYYKRON) and that's where they migrated to. Both states are shitholes, and I tend to like those (assuming they clean the nasty Floridians and Ohio-vanians out).

by Anonymousreply 3009/22/2013

It is interesting that the latest meme from the christofascists seems to be that we gays started this anti-Christian thing, as though all of recorded history doesn't exist. They're the ones going around telling everyone how to live, but somehow, we shouldn't express an opinion about them. I guess with only 75% of Americans identifying as Xtian, they must really feel oppressed, poor things.

by Anonymousreply 3109/22/2013

[quote]OP, is this going to be part of your wee revolution? Me thinks a psychiatrist is in order.

You need to get a life.

by Anonymousreply 3209/22/2013

R16, the rest of the world (including Canada) spells it pedophile

by Anonymousreply 3309/22/2013

[quote] Ohio seems like the Florida of the North

It is, but Pennsylvania is working hard to take over the title

by Anonymousreply 3409/22/2013

R32, the only thing more idiotic than telling someone online to get a shrink (and the attendant meds, off of which he will go, causing more complaining from the likes of you) is telling someone "get a life."

"Get a life" is the most meaningless sentence of the past 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 3509/22/2013

R18 What number post? Your link only takes us to a headline.

by Anonymousreply 3609/22/2013

Muslims in the US are not nearly as right-wing crazy as Christians are.

by Anonymousreply 3709/22/2013

[all posts by flame bait troll (hates:men,women,muslims,gays,lesbians,jews and Obama, loves posting about stabbing women, bashing gays, killing jews etc.) #10 removed, ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 3809/22/2013

Intolerance of intolerance is Intelligence.

Tolerance of intolerance is Cowardice.

Those of you equating the OP with his neighbors are fucking morons, who don't understand the distinction between cause and effect, and that's just for starters.

by Anonymousreply 3909/22/2013

I have always wanted to do what OP did, so I got to hand it to you, you are braver than me.

But I also like the idea of competing signs, one in your yard that represents your beliefs.

That way, you can remind the sign owner that everyone has opinions and that his are not superior to yours.

But still, that was some bad-ass shit.

Take a bow.

by Anonymousreply 4009/22/2013

Even more proof of gay men acting like 14-year-old girls.

Did you TP them too? And roll your eyes at them?

by Anonymousreply 4109/22/2013

R41 = asshole

Seriously, why are you defending religious bigotry?

When these assholes say "Religious Freedom", what they MEAN is "my freedom to oppress and vilify you without any consequences to me... and you do NOT have the same freedom".

They are vile, hateful, ignorant bigots.

What OP did (if in fact he did do this) is desperately deserved. These people need to be outed publicly for their ignorant bigotry and their hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 4209/22/2013

F&F for R38, the violent anti-gay bigot.

by Anonymousreply 4309/22/2013

r42 = stupid asshole.

OP is guilty of trespassing and vandalism and din't accomplish a damn thing.

OP is free to put up any sign he wishes to face them towards his neighbor.

$10 says these signs were a reaction to the OP being a complete nightmare of a neighbor. His behavior (and bragging about it) displays to everyone how unhinged he is.

by Anonymousreply 4409/22/2013

R44 = homophobic gay basher, automatically assuming the gay neighbors "asked for it" from the hateful religious bigoted neighbors.

Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 4509/22/2013

Give it time R37....give it time.

by Anonymousreply 4609/22/2013

I think what OP did was brave and hilarious...

good for you!

by Anonymousreply 4709/22/2013

This thread is proof the OP is a complete "pill".

Living next to him would be torture.

by Anonymousreply 4809/22/2013

OP, ignore these louts. Most of us on DL are behind you 100%, and you are hilarious to boot!

by Anonymousreply 4909/22/2013

Ive got no real problem with what OP did to his neighbors' signs. Pretty clear that the neighbors are indeed the type who think "religious freedom" = the freedom to prevent other people from violating MY religious beliefs.

But the screaming and carrying on (in the food stamps thread) about how he's going to uncover some other poster's identity and kill the poster and his family? That's just fucking mental. I don't care how much of an asshole the other poster was (and he was a pretty big one), his behavior does not excuse the OP's hysterical and repeated death threats.

by Anonymousreply 5009/22/2013

[all posts by flame bait troll (hates:men,women,muslims,gays,lesbians,jews and Obama, loves posting about stabbing women, bashing gays, killing jews etc.) #10 removed, ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 5109/22/2013

Alright, which one of you MF'ers scared away R51??

by Anonymousreply 5209/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!