Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Attended a safe sex party earlier this evening.

Was at a loft up in Harlem. Took three cocks--two in my mouth and one, ahem, elsewhere. The "elsewhere" one entailed a condom. The guys were hot and were there to play safe. Totally safe, hot and fun experience. My first time, and I think I'd do it again.

by Anonymousreply 5510/25/2014

Yuk. No way for me. Not in this lifetime. To each his own, though.

by Anonymousreply 109/21/2013

Ok, that sounds safer, but not totally safe. It does sound hot though.

by Anonymousreply 209/21/2013

Welcome to the world of HPV and antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea. There's no such thing as "SAFE SEX". There is "safer sex" but you can still catch a variety of nasties.

by Anonymousreply 309/21/2013

You've never had safe sex before? How idiotic!

by Anonymousreply 409/21/2013

Good for you. Live your life! Make every effort to protect yourself. Be kind along the way. Ignore the old ladies here.

by Anonymousreply 509/22/2013

You're a fucking whore OP.

by Anonymousreply 609/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 709/22/2013

You attended a semi safe sex party

by Anonymousreply 809/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 909/22/2013

I can feel your oral warts growing, OP, all the way down your throat.

by Anonymousreply 1009/22/2013

At least you weren't taking anon cock in a video store that seems to be all the rage on this site.

by Anonymousreply 1109/22/2013

Harlem???? Sounds dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 1209/22/2013

How 1990 of you.

by Anonymousreply 1309/22/2013

How'd you hear about it?

by Anonymousreply 1409/22/2013

"Took three cocks--two in my mouth"

Remember to moisturize well afterwards...stuffing that volume of dick into your mouth can really lead to very deep,unsightly stretch marks and pronounced nasolabial grooves.

by Anonymousreply 1509/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 1609/22/2013

So who cares about warts; eveyone has them.

by Anonymousreply 1709/22/2013

The only way an orgy or sex party works is if all the participants are attracted to one another.

If not then the whole concept falls apart, and then you have groups here and there.

by Anonymousreply 1809/22/2013

I need some advice. I'm a bottom and love to have my hole pounded. I don't make the guys wear a condom, but insist they pull out before shooting. My question is the guys like to shoot their loads between my cheeks & on my ass, not in me. Is it possible like you see in the movies that the sperm could possibly swim up between my as cheeks into my hole?

I like to bareback but don't want to get sick.

by Anonymousreply 1910/23/2014

Was there a doctor with flu like symptoms in attendance?

by Anonymousreply 2010/23/2014

You're a WHORE, darlin'!

by Anonymousreply 2110/23/2014

Ebola party!

by Anonymousreply 2210/23/2014

Did you end up in Harlem with your end up in Harlem?

by Anonymousreply 2310/23/2014

How come there is such a high percentage of homosexuals practicing whorish behaviour in New York?

In a place filled with so many diseases you would think folks would be more careful.

by Anonymousreply 2410/23/2014

Do you like it when they shave their assholes, dear?

by Anonymousreply 2510/23/2014

R19, you're a fool.

by Anonymousreply 2610/23/2014

[quote]Totally safe

totally doubtful

by Anonymousreply 2810/24/2014

I never hear the Truvada shriekers getting all "your safe sex isn't so safe" now, do I?

Safe sex denying and nagging is only used against those really trying to play safe and not get AIDS. Of course the ONLY experts on HIV are those who've needlessly managed to catch it. Just ask them!

by Anonymousreply 2910/24/2014

R19. You are not being safe at all. If a guy sticks his dick in your ass, he MUST wear a condom. It's good that you insist that he pull out before he cums; however, if his semen is HIV-poz, then that means his pre-cum is HIV-poz.

And if his pre-cum is HIV-positive, then that means HIV is leaking into your ass as he fucks you.

STOP fucking without a condom no matter how much you like bareback!! Stop it now!!

by Anonymousreply 3010/24/2014

Who wouldn't want to dribble and dunk the Harlem MicrobeTrotters?

by Anonymousreply 3110/24/2014

I'm envious OP.

I went to a few such parties in my 30s, and always had a fun time.

Never caught anything.

Made one life-long friend, even.

I miss those days.

by Anonymousreply 3210/24/2014

R32 Do you have any stories to share? Its one of those things, like skydiving or bungee jumping that I want to do at least once.

by Anonymousreply 3310/24/2014

Was it a down low Men of Color party?

by Anonymousreply 3410/24/2014

Said party.

by Anonymousreply 3510/24/2014

R35 Does the brunette dye his hair, or is that a toupee?

Has anyone seen the movie "Short Bus"? That sort of sex party looked interesting.

by Anonymousreply 3610/24/2014

Sounds like a real whiz-bang corker, old sport!

by Anonymousreply 3710/24/2014

r19, you need to on PrEP / Truvada. You are at a high risk for contracting HIV.

Taken consistently, PrEP reduces your odds of contracting HIV by 99-100%.

by Anonymousreply 3810/24/2014

I hope you weren't bowling.

by Anonymousreply 3910/24/2014

[quote]Took three cocks--two in my mouth and one, ahem, elsewhere.

Your hiney-hole?

by Anonymousreply 4010/24/2014

I never understand why someone posts something like this. Except for giving people a platform to judge, why would any one care?

by Anonymousreply 4110/24/2014

Its sad how ignorant gay men can be about ATIs. Do NOT listen to r27, as the other poster mentioned precum is a bodily fluid and is more than capable of transmitting HIV in anal sex. As a bottom letting a guy fuck without a condom is begging to get a disease no matter where he comes.

by Anonymousreply 4210/24/2014

I'd rather get a handjob from a Craigslist masseur. It's far safer.

by Anonymousreply 4310/24/2014

R35 looks like your average weeknight in Palm Springs.

by Anonymousreply 4410/24/2014

R19 makes me sad.

Remember when everyone knew about safe sex and "barebacking" wasn't even an option? What happened?

by Anonymousreply 4510/24/2014

R45 makes me sad. Remember when there was no such thing as safe sex, and "barebacking" was referred to by its real name, fucking?

by Anonymousreply 4610/24/2014

[quote]From everything that I've read, you really need the 'perfect storm' of conditions to occur in order to get HIV (drugs, weakened immune system, a poz top, and a tear inside your butt hole, and the top to cum inside of you)

Blatant misinformation. What is wrong with you, r27?

"Drugs??" You think someone has to be on "drugs" to seroconvert? Drugs have nothing to do with it, except that they can cloud judgement and loosen inhibitions. Many people seroconvert while high, but it's not the drugs that directly caused it. Unbelievable that "drugs" are your first go-to when discussing HIV causes. Many seroconvert without ever touching a drug.

People become HIV positive from having unprotected sex. Full stop.

A "weakened immune system" has nothing to do with it. You can be perfectly healthy and catch HIV--it is caused by your BEHAVIOR, and your immune system won't prevent it, anyway.

Most anal sex results in internal anal tearing. If your didn't learn that from "everything [you've] read," I question what you,read, how much you read, your reading comprehension and your sources.

Pre-ejaculate also contains HIV, so you do not need a top to "come inside you." More completely false information.

As for a "poz top," no shit, Sherlock. Except, how do you know he's not poz? Because he doesn't look it? Because he told you? Because you asked him how often he's tested and considered the 6-month incubation period that even a negative result can't guarantee against?

Or do you actually believe every poz top is identifiable? Many don't even know they're poz or care--about themselves or you.

Your whole post is one flaming misrepresentation after another. There is no "perfect storm" needed to become HIV positive. You just need one incident of exposure. There have been over 70 million reported cases of HIV since the epidemic began--are you telling us your imagined "perfect storm" happened 70 million times?

Are those the kind of odds you want to risk?

You are an idiot. I hope you wise up and educate yourself soon. At the very least, please stop spreading your misinformation and poorly informed "observations."

by Anonymousreply 4710/24/2014

I just had my first group sex experience this week as well. There were 5 tops and one other bottom besides me when I arrived. Everyone was getting down to business and so I stripped down. There was a really good-looking guy who I started giving a blowjob to. Then a latecomer knocks on the hotel room door and the host lets in ONE OF MY CO-WORKERS! We both looked at each other and everyone could tell that we already knew each other. "If it's cool with you, it's cool with me," he said. As soon as he was naked I went over and started blowing him and it was really hot - took his dick all the way to the base and he was loving it. We were both kind of smiling like, "Is this really happening right now?" I just stuck with him the rest of the time - blowing him, making out. Then he fucked me in front of everyone. It was really hot and I'm very glad that I got over my nerves and ended up attending.

by Anonymousreply 4810/24/2014

What's R46's damage? Big chaser? HIV denier? Reckless top who can't stand condoms?

What causes this fuckery?

by Anonymousreply 4910/24/2014

Does Hallmark make an appropriate thank you card to send to your hosts?

by Anonymousreply 5110/25/2014

No, R51, because you pay to get into most sex parties. They should be thanking YOU.

by Anonymousreply 5210/25/2014

Are all the attendees old and fat? Everybody makes them sound hot but all I visualize is lemon party.

by Anonymousreply 5310/25/2014

You're a whore, darlin'. And that new zit on your lip ain't just a pimple.

by Anonymousreply 5410/25/2014

There's no such thing as totally safe anonymous sex. Hiv is not the only disease to worry about. Are some people so incapable of human interaction that they would willingly allow someone in their ass, whom they know literally nothing about? If you take the time to consider it, that's a sign of some mental illness or self esteem issues.

I am not against casual sex but casual sex is a far leap from anonymous sex parties. I mean shit.

by Anonymousreply 5510/25/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!