Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why didn't Tom Cruise and Nicole have biological children together?

They were married almost 10 years and adopted two children. But after divorcing and within months of meeting their respective new partners they were both expecting biological children. Strange.

by Anonymousreply 3109/22/2013

Because he never fucked her. At least not in the vag.

by Anonymousreply 209/21/2013

Poor Chris Kline

by Anonymousreply 309/21/2013

She only has one ovary. It was difficult.

by Anonymousreply 409/21/2013

Because Nicole did it for her career and didn't want any permanent ties to him and all his weirdness. She established her American film career and moved on to marry an actual human being.

by Anonymousreply 509/21/2013

Nicole did have a child with Tom but she miscarried it don't you read.

by Anonymousreply 609/22/2013

If rumors are to believed, he is sterile and she is a hermaphrodite. Not sure I believe the latter, but I don't think she was ever really pregnant with the first kid.

by Anonymousreply 709/22/2013

Wasn't his "new partner" already expecting a baby when they first met?

by Anonymousreply 809/22/2013

Not too long ago I saw who Suri's bio dad really is, I wish I could remember his name but he's a Scino official who was fired for some reason. Anywho, story is Katie knew that Tom was sterile but was told by the Co$ that he/they had 'saved' some of his DNA from pre-sterilization and she agreed to be turkey basted. Katie eventually found out, flipped her shit and was able to get out of her contract because of this smoking gun. If you see the guy's picture there's really no denying he's Suri's dad because she is a dead ringer for him.

by Anonymousreply 1009/22/2013

It wasn't in the contract

by Anonymousreply 1109/22/2013

One rumor was that Nicole kept the placenta so Tom's lawyers could test the DNA to prove it was Tom's. But it was odd that after he and Mimi Rogers divorced she had kids when he blamed their inability to have a child on her.

Each time I see Klein on "Wilfred" I see the Suri resemblance.

by Anonymousreply 1209/22/2013

R10 how do you know this?

by Anonymousreply 1309/22/2013

Mimi said he was like a monk when it came to having sex. After that comment, she seemed to come into quite a bit of money and stopped talking about him.

by Anonymousreply 1409/22/2013

r10 - Anne Archer's son, Tommy Davis? He and his wife disappeared for 2 years and only recently turned up.

by Anonymousreply 1509/22/2013

certainly 1 of the great mysteries of hollywood of the last 20 years. I'd love for a "former friend" to spill all the details.

by Anonymousreply 1609/22/2013

R10 makes no sense and is full of shit. If you're sterile in the first place, that means you're shooting blanks.

you're born sterile. there is not such thing as saving DNA from pre-sterilization etc or whatever the shit you're talking about. Fucking idiot. Did you even graduate high school?

by Anonymousreply 1709/22/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1809/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 1909/22/2013

Please.

He married her to have children (not biologically his, but as long a she gave birth to them, he could claim paternity and get that virile family man image he and the CoS clearly wanted).

Unfortunately, Nicole was (and is) unable to carry a pregnancy to term -- insufficient cervix, uterine deformities...who knows what the problem is, but there evidently is one. She admitted to two prior miscarriages when they decided to adopt, IIR, and I suspect they tried more than twice.

When she got pregnant again by Ewen MacGregor, Tom pulled the plug on their "marriage". The (probably inevitable) miscarriage occurred after he'd already filed for divorce, I believe, not that it made a difference.

Nicole didn't give birth to her first "biological" child any more than she gave birth to the second, where they were upfront about using a surrogate.

As for Suri -- well, either her daddy was a turkey baster, or it was Chris Klein.

by Anonymousreply 2009/22/2013

Well, dear. The PENIS would have to go into the VAGINA.

by Anonymousreply 2109/22/2013

His sperm get too excited and just jump up and down on the labia instead of swimming.

by Anonymousreply 2209/22/2013

I read this thread and then realized that I really don't care anymore about that second rate crazy actor. I haven't gone to a TC movie since the first Mission Impossible which was a disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 2309/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 2409/22/2013

No, the father appears to be Tommy Davis, as mentioned above. Look at him. Suri's growth and change in appearance as she ages will reveal all.

by Anonymousreply 2509/22/2013

I don't buy any of this Tom Cruise-is-gay crap, for the simple reason that so many Scienos are spilling the beans on him and Miscavige and the crew in tell-all books.

They will talk about him being weird as hell, but there's no suggestion he's actively gay in terms of his sex life.

by Anonymousreply 2609/22/2013

R15 YES! That's the guy, now I'm off to google his Co$ connection.

R17, where ever did I say *I* personally believed that re: "going" sterile? I was simply relaying the supposed story that was sold to Katie to allow her to be turkey basted. Jeeze.

by Anonymousreply 2709/22/2013

Too bad the McGregor spawn didn't take. It would have been gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 2809/22/2013

He's sterile. I will never believe Suri is his.

by Anonymousreply 2909/22/2013

Because space aliens can't reproduce in earth's atmosphere?

by Anonymousreply 3009/22/2013

I'm with r24 on the Mapother theory.

by Anonymousreply 3109/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.