Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

He called me "honey'[ several times. May December thing.

I am 68 years old, still fit and trim and hung. Last summer I met a 35 year old married man. A former army man, now working for a military contractor. He has children, a son that played football today at his school.

I responded to his CL listing looking for an older man to service his dick. He said he liked laying back and watching his dick and balls get taken care of. He is verbal and expressive. He indicated he liked his asshole played with so I have been finger fucking him while blowing him. Has made me very hot at times.

I have been with him 16 times. The first dozen, just sucking him off. Between visits he sends me sexy emails and keeps me updated on when he might be able to get away.

Recently he has been asking questions about me and suggesting other things. I always remained dressed during our encounters. However the last few times he has wanted me to take my clothes off. He now likes to watch me jack and he grabs my dick while I blow him. I asked if he wanted me to stick my dick in his ass and he responded "would you do that for me?" I only got the head in because he is very tight. Our encounters have expanded to some of the hottest sessions I can remember. Yesterday he called me honey several times.

I am just a bit puzzled as to what this is about and where it is going.

by Anonymousreply 909/21/2013

He loves you OP. He will soon leave his wife for you.

by Anonymousreply 109/21/2013

Sorry, you lost me at "I am 68 and still fit and trim and hung."

by Anonymousreply 209/21/2013

[quote]I am just a bit puzzled as to what this is about and where it is going.

So are we, OP.

by Anonymousreply 309/21/2013

Would you prefer he called you "Ma'am"?

by Anonymousreply 409/21/2013

I knew a 69-year-old gay guy who was still fit and trim (and quite possibly hung). But he was a creepy nosy motherfucking asshole who liked very young Asian boys.

by Anonymousreply 509/21/2013

Thanks, Gramps! I just turned straight for two minutes.

by Anonymousreply 609/21/2013

[quote]I am 68 years old, still fit and trim and hung

After seen pics of Springsteen at Rio, I believe you

by Anonymousreply 709/21/2013

OP, don't mind the Negative Nellies on here. You sound nice. As far as the calling you 'honey,' I think that is great that he is so comfortable with himself as a man to say it. Good for him.

But he is married. Shame on you. You are helping him live a lie. He is not a real man and you deserve better.

by Anonymousreply 809/21/2013

You're playing with fire OP. Married men come with boatloads of drama, guilt and trouble when they decide to pursue their sexuality.

Anyone remember Dustin Dewind? AKA Joe? And he's already a skilled cheater and liar. What a catch!

by Anonymousreply 909/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!