Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Signs of a closeted Republican

Hates women.

Displays casual racism.

Uses the term "politcally correct."

Demonizes the poor.

Writes stuff like this: [quote]I'm a huge lefty liberal and fully believe in the effectiveness of the SNAP program, but I too thought it was supposed to supplement a family's food budget? Of course here in NYC, I see non-whites using their EBT cards at the deli for junk food, and I'm CERTAIN these same people ALL have cable tv and smartphones, and it's probably true they get Medicaid, so think of the savings on healthcare!

by Anonymousreply 2909/24/2013

OP, I love that you're now obsessed with me, but none of what you assert is true. I would tell you if it were. My, you must feel triumphant, like The Infant of Prague!

Surprisingly, YOU yourself exhibit my least favorite Republican giveaway clue, which is, you seem to be able to read minds of people you don't know, and have never met! Two other Republican red flags- You are quite thin-skinned, taking everything personally, and your retribution is vicious and knows no bounds! A touch of Bill O'Reilly!

Your resistance to discussing a solution which is not your idea is troubling. You reject all which doesn't pass through your teeny "acceptable" keyhole. I know, it's fun to shriek, point fingers and name-call! Your ideas won't fix anything because their only purpose is to make YOU seem non-controversial, popular, and eager to tell everyone they're all perfect. Maybe you're too terrified to believe in anything? Whatever, it's all just puerile, and silly.

Have you ever tried creative problem solving in a group? It's very difficult and illuminating. It would seem this is far beyond your persnickety capabilities. Often, people like you get too offended when everybody doesn't agree with them. Calling people "judgmental" and leaving in a huff isn't really a solution, much as it might feel good.

by Anonymousreply 1709/22/2013

[quote]op is onto something.

Onto his next pile of meth to smoke, from the sound of it!

by Anonymousreply 1809/22/2013

Not that it matters but I am a fiscal R, I support food stamps/ EBT cards, just not buying guns & strippers with them like some of the newspapers say, I am not whom the OP is talking about. IMHO, people on FS/EBT can buy any type of food they want, I object to alcohol, strippers, and gambling on FS/EBT.

Just remember there are all kinds out there.

by Anonymousreply 1909/22/2013

There was no "mind reading" in my original post. I was hardly "spying", but standing shoulder to shoulder with the people next to me buying a bunch of crap with their EBT card to hand their kids. I was appalled and felt it fed into destructive stereotypes against the SNAP program, and the people who use it. My vilifier has a flair for the dramatic, and at crafting his own agenda from my actual observation. He thought all of that was just dandy. I didn't.

How do observations of fact determine a political affiliation? I found acceptance of this sort of "logic" troubling. Don't you?

by Anonymousreply 2209/23/2013

preacher

by Anonymousreply 2509/23/2013

R20 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 2609/24/2013

The pure hatred toward the poor some of you display here is sickening.

by Anonymousreply 2709/24/2013

[quote]They are incapable of critical thinking and believe mythology over science

That describes anyone who believes the official story of 9/11.

by Anonymousreply 2809/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.