Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

New investigation on missing DA in Sandusky case

Police are investigating a tip a missing prosecutor connected to former Pennsylvania State University assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky's child sex abuse case was killed and dumped in a mine shaft.

Bellefonte police Detective Matthew Rickard says the tip regarding the 2005 disappearance of Centre County District Attorney Ray Gricar (GREE'-kar) is being investigated and the FBI is involved.

Gricar decided not to charge Sandusky in 1998 after a boy's mother complained to State College police about abuse.

Gricar was declared dead this year at his daughter's request. The Altoona Mirror newspaper reported Friday that Gricar's nephew says he takes the new claim with a grain of salt because there have been so many false leads over the years. Sandusky was convicted last year of child sexual abuse but says he's innocent.

by Anonymousreply 1809/21/2013

I doubt that'll go far.

by Anonymousreply 109/21/2013

So fucking weird and creepy.

by Anonymousreply 209/21/2013

This was an interesting case, even before it was made public that he had a connection to the Sandusky case.

by Anonymousreply 309/21/2013

I agree, R3. Complete with his computer and data being found in a river.

by Anonymousreply 409/21/2013

Please keep us updated.

by Anonymousreply 509/21/2013

I'm convinced he had stumbled onto a much larger pedo conspiracy than any of us ever read about.

The Sandusky case - especially Sandusky's "innocent" wife - was just too weird.

by Anonymousreply 609/21/2013

Yes, R6, Sandusky seems to have operated in safety for decades thanks to the protection offered by a like-minded individuals in positions of power and trust who looked out for one another.

Scary to think what might really be going on.

by Anonymousreply 709/21/2013

It was a network. A pilot claimed he flew him somewhere on a private plane with boys at night. No parents.

by Anonymousreply 809/21/2013

So the pedos killed Gricar because of what he discovered?

He declined to prosecute and then retired not long after.

What if it was one of the victims in revenge for non prosecution of Slimedusky.

by Anonymousreply 909/21/2013

Weren't there a lot of high powered politicians involved in the charity? What is it with positions of power and pedophiles?

by Anonymousreply 1009/21/2013

Was one little girl even touched? What is it with this powerful men? Are they cloet gays or something and feel like they can have sex with boys as a safe excuse. Same thing happened with many gay priests in the Catholic Church.They felt guily about MSM sex but not didlling a young boy.

by Anonymousreply 1109/21/2013

Doesn't have anything to do with Sandusky, I imagine.

by Anonymousreply 1209/21/2013

Probably political. You know those PA Repukes are killers.

by Anonymousreply 1309/21/2013

PLEASE let this be related to Tom Corbett.

This is getting absolutely no coverage in the news in PA outside of this AP article from Philly.com, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 1409/21/2013

Wouldn't that be wonderful, R14?

by Anonymousreply 1509/21/2013

Better yet, let John Boehner bonehead be the culprit !

by Anonymousreply 1609/21/2013

Boehner is from Ohio, but he's certainly a creepy guy.

by Anonymousreply 1709/21/2013

Whatchoo mean, "creepy," R17?

by Anonymousreply 1809/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.