Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How was Bill Maher?

Did Joy Behar badmouth any of The View bitches?

by Anonymousreply 1509/21/2013

Chris Hayes and David Frum did most of the talking. There was a nice segment with Billy Crystal. New Rules had a hilarious segment on Twitter rage. He showed real Twitter posts dissing and cursing celebrities and they all sounded like something one of us would write here on DL!

by Anonymousreply 109/21/2013

That heading terrified me. As if somebody actually had that cretin.

by Anonymousreply 209/21/2013

Apparently he gets a lot of sex, R2.

by Anonymousreply 309/21/2013

I always wondered if he really had the hots for Ann Coulter. He calls her his "wife". That would be pretty weird considering that his partner of choice is usually some marginally famous, borderline black skank. He even admitted that he considered marrying Super Head. I am all for sex, drugs and rock n roll but he's in his fifties and continuing to persue that lifestyle makes him look desperate. He even dyes his hair.

by Anonymousreply 409/21/2013

I thought that GMO documentary filmmaker (Jeremy Seifert) was kind of cute.

BTW the internet aftershow was pretty good, and Behar did have the funniest line in that.

by Anonymousreply 509/21/2013

Finally somebody made that point about internet behavior. Maybe one out of ten posts under internet news articles are useful. The rest is usually just stupid people thinking they are smart just because they have an opinion.

The scariest were the twitter comments about the "indian Miss America". So much ignorance combined with hate. I hope I never meet those tweeters in real life.

by Anonymousreply 609/21/2013

The claws are already out with Joy, who let it slipped that she almost got canned by Babwa in 2006 for letting it slip that Rosie was going to join the show.

by Anonymousreply 709/21/2013

Ol Bill looks like he was born from his mothers asshole. That's why he is such a miserable piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 809/21/2013

R8, see R6.

by Anonymousreply 909/21/2013

Joy barely said a word on it, but that was mostly because David Frum was being the typical republican cunt and just spouting alot of nonsense and then Chris Hayes had to correct him.

The internet aftershow was pretty good. Even though Frum is a garden variety cunty republican they did have some meaty discussions that showed what a cunt he is.

by Anonymousreply 1009/21/2013

I assume r8 is talking about Bill O'Reilly.

by Anonymousreply 1109/21/2013

R9. Kiss my ass.

by Anonymousreply 1209/21/2013

R12,kiss it yourself.

by Anonymousreply 1309/21/2013

You can tell Frum doesn't believe half the stuff he's saying. Coulter does the same thing. Pathetic.

Overall the show was pretty good. I hope Bill got his mojo back; last year it got pretty lame.

by Anonymousreply 1409/21/2013

Frum always looks like he's about to burst into tears.

by Anonymousreply 1509/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!