Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Roy Rogers Was A Kinky Slut and Liked it Rough!

Roy fucked Marilyn, and Linda Lovelace, and he liked it rough and dirty, according to new book about Linda.

by Anonymousreply 1809/22/2013

Did he ever fuck Trigger?

by Anonymousreply 109/20/2013

When Trigger died, he had the horse stuffed and put in a museum. When Bullet died, he had the dog stuffed and put in a museum. That's when Dale Evans left him. She didn't want to end up as a museum display.

by Anonymousreply 209/20/2013

By Darwin Porter. All righty then.

But I will say that RR was one hot guy in his prime and even a hot daddy when older. It did not escape my notice that he was packing more than a six-shooter. There were home movies of him in his pool with the kids and that bulge was impressive.

by Anonymousreply 309/20/2013

I can see him needing to get something more adventurous than the timid fucks he probably got at home from Dale.

by Anonymousreply 509/20/2013

I don't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 609/21/2013

We'd be lying in bed, and that hairy SOB would slowly force my head downward from his chest while he sang "Happy Trails to You!"

by Anonymousreply 709/21/2013

Interesting. When he did a guest role on 'Wonder Woman' he refused to appear in scenes with Lynda Carter unless she was fully covered. The costumes had to create a modified costumed that featured jodhpurs and a long sleeved button-down shirt, while retaining her famous boots, tiara, golden bracelets and magic lasso.

by Anonymousreply 909/21/2013

They were 'good christians' therefore they were hypocrites...makes total sense.

by Anonymousreply 1009/21/2013

I mentioned in another thread that I knew Linda Marchiano in the late 70s, when my brother-in-law at the time worked in construction with her husband Larry. Linda told us about the book she was going to write . i didn't believe her story and thought no one would publish it, but it was published and named Ordeal and was a huge best seller.

She mentioned a lot of names, but Roy Rogers wasn't one of them. She had a special dislike of Sammy Davis, Jr. She felt he was the biggest phony in the world, especially since he liked sucking dick. Linda wasn't very liberated regarding gay male sex. She was a lower class Catholic girl who was screwed up, a product of whatever her real environment had been.

If Roy Rogers was involved, she would have mentioned him. She mentioned Rowan and Martin, Sinatra, Peter Lawford, Peter Sellers, Joey Bishop and other celebrities of that time. Nothing very shocking. I mean, who didn't know the Rat Pack would fuck anything that moved? She spent a lot of time at the Playboy Mansion and its visitors at the time were no secret.

My sister made a big deal of her name. "Remember, her last name is Boreman, not Lovelace!" As if I was going to say, "Would you like some more bisque, Linda Lovelace?"

My memory is faulty nowadays, but I think I remember that she and Larry were not yet married because Larry's wife left him for his brother and they weren't yet divorced. I also think that Larry and Linda then surprisingly named their son Dominic after Larry's brother.

People have said Linda was America's first reality star and I think this is very true.

by Anonymousreply 1109/21/2013

The Marilyn "before she was famous" story seems a little thin. If he was randomly pulling women up onto his horse in parades to take them off and fuck them, it's hard to believe this the first we would have heard of it.

Even if he did that sort of thing, it was probably Betty Cook from Pomona, but 20 years later Marilyn made for a better story.

by Anonymousreply 1209/21/2013

r10 is right on target. They pushed their KKKristian image on the public.

by Anonymousreply 1309/21/2013

R9 That's the only thing I've ever seen Roy Rogers in. I've never heard that story but it sounds right.

The costume change almost seemed like an afterthought. I just figured the horse riding was chafing Lynda Carter's legs.

The most bizarre thing was that the only adult woman in the household was a Mexican maid, about 4' 9" and 200 lbs. Yet she has clothes lying around that would fit Lynda Carter.

by Anonymousreply 1409/21/2013

Poor Trigger

by Anonymousreply 1509/21/2013

Well, Dale wasn't exactly a model of propriety:

"At age 14, she eloped with her first husband, Thomas F. Fox. She bore one son, Thomas F. Fox, Jr., when she was 15. Divorced in 1929, she took the name Dale Evans in the early 1930s to promote her singing career.

In 1947 she married Roy Rogers. The marriage was his third and her fourth."

by Anonymousreply 1609/21/2013

Well R14, Wonder Woman wouldn't have needed the maid's assistance in procuring clothes because she had the ability to exchange her clothes by spinning momentarily into another dimension. Besides this western outfit, she had a swimming, motorcycle, skateboarding and dress formal outfit, all of which she could transform herself into in a ball of thunder.

by Anonymousreply 1709/21/2013

[quote]Wonder Woman wouldn't have needed the maid's assistance in procuring clothes because she had the ability to exchange her clothes by spinning momentarily into another dimension

True, but in the Roy Rogers episode the maid specified that she had some clothes that would fit WW.

The swimming and other costumes weren't in the first season. The first year she only had a short, star-spangled skirt that snapped on over her shorts...and a cape. That season, she only used the pirouette to give herself superpowers (i.e. to transform from Diana Prince).

by Anonymousreply 1809/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.