Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

what a bitch!

closeted drama queen.

by Anonymousreply 809/21/2013

This is not about photography, this is about GOD!

by Anonymousreply 109/20/2013

I'm trying to figure out "what he is" from his collar. Could be anything from liberal Episcopalian to conservative Presby.

by Anonymousreply 209/20/2013

I once attended a cousin's wedding where the Baptist minister stopped the ceremony to tell the assembled guests that they shouldn't have stood when the bride entered the church, because her grandmother didn't.

The asshole stood in the receiving line and every person passing by snubbed him or told him outright he was disgusting. It was rather fun.

by Anonymousreply 309/21/2013

The old queen is worried one of his Craig's List hookups will spot him in one of the pics or videos!

by Anonymousreply 409/21/2013

He has a point. Weddings have become nothing more than video productions. The camera crew he was talking to had made themselves the center of attention so the video would look better, at the expense of the people who were actually experiencing it.

by Anonymousreply 509/21/2013

I am kinda with R5. I bet the minister had ample reason to do that, actually.

by Anonymousreply 609/21/2013

I wonder if the photographer got pics of them evaluating their wedding gifts and sending notes to those who failed to meet up to their expectations.

by Anonymousreply 709/21/2013

I'm with r5 as well. It is a solemn occasion, and you can hear the shutter clicking right behind the guy. Kind of distracting. I've been to weddings where the photographers/videographers have been kind of distracting with their swooping in and sometimes positioning themselves between the couple and the people in the seats.

by Anonymousreply 809/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.