Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Adam Scott

What do the gays think of him?

I am oddly smitten.

by Anonymousreply 3310/22/2014

Don't really know much about him but loved him on "Party Down" (a great show that was gone too soon).

by Anonymousreply 109/19/2013

He was Michael C. Hall lover in Six Feet Under

by Anonymousreply 209/19/2013

He's...ok. I think he's way too old to pull off the boyish charm routine, but he's reliably funny.

The only thing he's been exceptional in was "Party Down".

by Anonymousreply 309/19/2013

He is cute, he is an Aussie and he plays pretty good golf.

by Anonymousreply 409/19/2013

This thread is about Adam Scott, the actor, not the pro-golfer, r4!

by Anonymousreply 509/19/2013

[quote]This thread is about Adam Scott, the actor, not the pro-golfer, [R4]!

What gives that away, r5? The OP didn't specify either way.

by Anonymousreply 609/19/2013

I think he's beautiful. He's not everybody's type, but he's mine.

by Anonymousreply 709/19/2013

Oh he is quite old. 40 now, I would've said a few years younger.

by Anonymousreply 809/19/2013

I like when he used his long putter.

by Anonymousreply 909/19/2013

I'm into Adam Scott the golfer. I like the way he dresses off the golf course.

by Anonymousreply 1009/19/2013

adam the actor has had a chin implant. IMHO in party down, in which he is great he has no chin. in parks and, he does. the new chin is a big improvement. but either Adam would be welcome in my bed.

by Anonymousreply 1109/19/2013

His chin has always been there, you freaking dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 1209/19/2013

Adam looked really hot in his wet clothes today. Apparently he's sick, but even when he's under the weather, that man is cool and sexy!

by Anonymousreply 1309/21/2013

Irritating. I don't know why. It's just I.

Paul Rudd - charm = Adam Scott.

by Anonymousreply 1409/21/2013

Very cute but not very convincing playing gay in "Monster-In-Law." (I just caught part of it on cable last night.)

by Anonymousreply 1509/21/2013

Adam Scott the golfer is dreamy

Adam Scott the actor is strange-looking but talented

by Anonymousreply 1609/21/2013

[quote] Paul Rudd - charm = Adam Scott.

Oh, good God no.

by Anonymousreply 1710/20/2014

His head is to large for his tiny features. There 's room on his face for two more eyes, another nose and another mouth.

by Anonymousreply 1810/20/2014

R15, that's strange, maybe it comes and goes with him, or perhaps the part in 'Monster-In-Law' wasn't a very good fit.

I have to say, Adam was very convincing playing gay in 'Seven & A Match', opposite Eion Bailey. There were tickle fights, longing glances, and many tense moments between those two, and they had a long, wet French kiss toward the end of the movie (where Adam totally slipped Eion tongue, whether directed or otherwise...). Adam seemed pretty into it, actually, so I guess he either dug the role or the movie more than most he does, or has same-sex attraction...

I can't speak for the man himself, I don't know much about him, but his character in SAAM, Peter, was quite charming--a shy, sarcastic 25 year old writer, too shy to act on his crush on an old college friend.

by Anonymousreply 1910/20/2014

I love Adam Scott (P&R)!

I also love Andrew Scott (Sherlock)!

And Campbell Scott (Roger Dodger) is still a hot daddy!

by Anonymousreply 2010/20/2014

Thanks, r19. Seeing Adam Scott play gay is a dream of mine come true. You wouldn't happen to know if Jason Bateman's played gay, too?

by Anonymousreply 2110/21/2014

Cute and funny. Yes, please.

by Anonymousreply 2210/21/2014

Oh, and to all the haters, I've always thought he was cute. The first thing I saw him in was Stepbrothers. He's also the reason I stuck with P&R as long as I did. But, anyway, I also just think he has a really hot, masculine sounding voice.

So, since I've already put myself out here- if anyone else can recommend some other fine voiced men, I'm all ears.

by Anonymousreply 2310/21/2014

He's a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 2410/21/2014

I don't want to be unkind since he seems to be a perfectly nice person, but I just have this awful feeling there'd be a shocking surprise when you got him home. Like a huge, unsightly growth on one ball, something like that.

by Anonymousreply 2510/21/2014

I love his nude scenes in HBO's short-lived TELL ME YOU LOVE ME series. Nice ass, and in one shot you get a quick glimpse of his cock and bush when his on-screen wife pulls down his pants as they lie in the bed ready to make love.

He also had two lengthy frontals, but it was not not really him, so I don't count it. In one, his on-screen wife masturbates his hard penis to completion, but it was a fake dick they used. They reused that fake dick when he had to jerk off into a cup so his wife could be impregnated with it.

by Anonymousreply 2610/21/2014

Listened to a great podcast interview with him where he went into great detail about his nicotine lozenge routine.

In any case, he seems like a complete non-asshole and I tend to like him. I'm not sexually attracted to him, I don't think he's a fantastic actor but he's likable enough.

by Anonymousreply 2710/21/2014

What about Andrew Scott? Hot, gay, and because he's Irish he's most likely uncut for the guys who care about that sort of thing.

by Anonymousreply 2810/21/2014

I know him. He's straight. Super nice guy, very funny, but totally straight.

by Anonymousreply 2910/21/2014

The actor: Hot

The golfer: Fug

by Anonymousreply 3010/21/2014

I love Andrew Scott, r28. He's not handsome but I find him quite adorable espcially in interviews. He reminds me of "New Girl's" Jake Johnson. Can't wait to see him in "Pride".

by Anonymousreply 3110/21/2014

I think he's cute with his tiny little face.

by Anonymousreply 3210/21/2014

[quote] You wouldn't happen to know if Jason Bateman's played gay, too?

For you, r21.

by Anonymousreply 3310/22/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!