Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Adam Scott

What do the gays think of him?

I am oddly smitten.

by Anonymousreply 3310/22/2014

Don't really know much about him but loved him on "Party Down" (a great show that was gone too soon).

by Anonymousreply 109/19/2013

He was Michael C. Hall lover in Six Feet Under

by Anonymousreply 209/19/2013

He's...ok. I think he's way too old to pull off the boyish charm routine, but he's reliably funny.

The only thing he's been exceptional in was "Party Down".

by Anonymousreply 309/19/2013

He is cute, he is an Aussie and he plays pretty good golf.

by Anonymousreply 409/19/2013

This thread is about Adam Scott, the actor, not the pro-golfer, r4!

by Anonymousreply 509/19/2013

[quote]This thread is about Adam Scott, the actor, not the pro-golfer, [R4]!

What gives that away, r5? The OP didn't specify either way.

by Anonymousreply 609/19/2013

I think he's beautiful. He's not everybody's type, but he's mine.

by Anonymousreply 709/19/2013

Oh he is quite old. 40 now, I would've said a few years younger.

by Anonymousreply 809/19/2013

I like when he used his long putter.

by Anonymousreply 909/19/2013

I'm into Adam Scott the golfer. I like the way he dresses off the golf course.

by Anonymousreply 1009/19/2013

adam the actor has had a chin implant. IMHO in party down, in which he is great he has no chin. in parks and, he does. the new chin is a big improvement. but either Adam would be welcome in my bed.

by Anonymousreply 1109/19/2013

His chin has always been there, you freaking dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 1209/19/2013

Adam looked really hot in his wet clothes today. Apparently he's sick, but even when he's under the weather, that man is cool and sexy!

by Anonymousreply 1309/21/2013

Irritating. I don't know why. It's just I.

Paul Rudd - charm = Adam Scott.

by Anonymousreply 1409/21/2013

Very cute but not very convincing playing gay in "Monster-In-Law." (I just caught part of it on cable last night.)

by Anonymousreply 1509/21/2013

Adam Scott the golfer is dreamy

Adam Scott the actor is strange-looking but talented

by Anonymousreply 1609/21/2013

[quote] Paul Rudd - charm = Adam Scott.

Oh, good God no.

by Anonymousreply 1710/20/2014

His head is to large for his tiny features. There 's room on his face for two more eyes, another nose and another mouth.

by Anonymousreply 1810/20/2014

R15, that's strange, maybe it comes and goes with him, or perhaps the part in 'Monster-In-Law' wasn't a very good fit.

I have to say, Adam was very convincing playing gay in 'Seven & A Match', opposite Eion Bailey. There were tickle fights, longing glances, and many tense moments between those two, and they had a long, wet French kiss toward the end of the movie (where Adam totally slipped Eion tongue, whether directed or otherwise...). Adam seemed pretty into it, actually, so I guess he either dug the role or the movie more than most he does, or has same-sex attraction...

I can't speak for the man himself, I don't know much about him, but his character in SAAM, Peter, was quite charming--a shy, sarcastic 25 year old writer, too shy to act on his crush on an old college friend.

by Anonymousreply 1910/20/2014

I love Adam Scott (P&R)!

I also love Andrew Scott (Sherlock)!

And Campbell Scott (Roger Dodger) is still a hot daddy!

by Anonymousreply 2010/20/2014

Thanks, r19. Seeing Adam Scott play gay is a dream of mine come true. You wouldn't happen to know if Jason Bateman's played gay, too?

by Anonymousreply 2110/21/2014

Cute and funny. Yes, please.

by Anonymousreply 2210/21/2014

Oh, and to all the haters, I've always thought he was cute. The first thing I saw him in was Stepbrothers. He's also the reason I stuck with P&R as long as I did. But, anyway, I also just think he has a really hot, masculine sounding voice.

So, since I've already put myself out here- if anyone else can recommend some other fine voiced men, I'm all ears.

by Anonymousreply 2310/21/2014

He's a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 2410/21/2014

I don't want to be unkind since he seems to be a perfectly nice person, but I just have this awful feeling there'd be a shocking surprise when you got him home. Like a huge, unsightly growth on one ball, something like that.

by Anonymousreply 2510/21/2014

I love his nude scenes in HBO's short-lived TELL ME YOU LOVE ME series. Nice ass, and in one shot you get a quick glimpse of his cock and bush when his on-screen wife pulls down his pants as they lie in the bed ready to make love.

He also had two lengthy frontals, but it was not not really him, so I don't count it. In one, his on-screen wife masturbates his hard penis to completion, but it was a fake dick they used. They reused that fake dick when he had to jerk off into a cup so his wife could be impregnated with it.

by Anonymousreply 2610/21/2014

Listened to a great podcast interview with him where he went into great detail about his nicotine lozenge routine.

In any case, he seems like a complete non-asshole and I tend to like him. I'm not sexually attracted to him, I don't think he's a fantastic actor but he's likable enough.

by Anonymousreply 2710/21/2014

What about Andrew Scott? Hot, gay, and because he's Irish he's most likely uncut for the guys who care about that sort of thing.

by Anonymousreply 2810/21/2014

I know him. He's straight. Super nice guy, very funny, but totally straight.

by Anonymousreply 2910/21/2014

The actor: Hot

The golfer: Fug

by Anonymousreply 3010/21/2014

I love Andrew Scott, r28. He's not handsome but I find him quite adorable espcially in interviews. He reminds me of "New Girl's" Jake Johnson. Can't wait to see him in "Pride".

by Anonymousreply 3110/21/2014

I think he's cute with his tiny little face.

by Anonymousreply 3210/21/2014

[quote] You wouldn't happen to know if Jason Bateman's played gay, too?

For you, r21.

by Anonymousreply 3310/22/2014
Need more help? Click Here.