Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chris Cuomo on CNN - How many times is he going to reference "the haters"

and WHEN did this shit become an accepted phrase in supposed world class broadcast journalism?

Between this guy referencing "the haters" (referring to whomever dislikes a particular person, trend, place, thing etc.) and calling every male guest or interview subject "ma brother", I want to see him viciously bitch slapped.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 3809/21/2013

It's just an easy way to people to dismiss people who have negative opinions about themselves without having to consider you are doing something wrong or they have any legitimacy.

Just call them "haters", because everyone should be a yes man who fangirls your every action and opinion (seriously, this seems to be what a lot of people think).

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 109/19/2013

OP:[quote]referring to whomever dislikes a particular person, trend, place, thing etc.

Oh, dear (referring to whoever can't figure out the who v. whom issue).

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 209/19/2013

I can't imagine Bernard Shaw using "haters."

I haven't watched that garbage network in years.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 309/19/2013

Supremely annoying.

I love how people view any criticism directed at them as others being "haters."

Sorry, Chris. Contrary to your overinflated opinion of yourself, you actually have a few flaws.

Nevertheless, he can go fuck himself.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 409/19/2013

"My friend! My friend My friend My friend..... MY FRIEND... My Friend? ah'ight my friend!"

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 509/19/2013

H8ters will be h8ters!

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 609/19/2013

I have tried to like him over the years. But, alas, he is a supreme douchebag.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 709/19/2013

I agree. He's hot, Butch, cute and the Governor's brother. But, alas, he is a creep. Can't blame it on his youth, anymore.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 809/19/2013

He's a booger-eating baboon!

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 909/19/2013

He was on The View one time pontificating about the Sandy Hook shooters mother. Blah, blah, blah about what a terrible mother she was. Then they had another guy on who was a doctor who had experience with treating people with mental illness. He completely contradicted Cuomo. The look on Cuomos face was priceless.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 1009/19/2013

I call him Chris Dumbo.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 1109/19/2013

DL is sort of a roach motel for H8Rs. It sort of performs a service by gathering so many of you all in this one site and busying your nasty little minds.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 1209/19/2013

Aww, I think someone here has hurt r12's delicate wittle feelings :(

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 1309/19/2013

Whatever. I'd still suck the cream out of his fat sweet cannoli. Chris's body is sick.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 1409/19/2013

There's nothing sadder than an aging fratboy trying to stay cool. He's an old, married father...that's his deal, not ours.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 1509/19/2013

Agree completely with R15. He's an aging frat boy still trying to toss in that 'fly slang' to stay 'fresh'. It's pathetic.

Like someone else said, I've tried to love him, for years. He initially seemed cool and slightly emotional and in touch with things.. Then it was revealed to be an act he thinks of himself as having perfected, seeing as he was raised protected, coddled, highly privileged and wealthy: the type of spoiled jock boy many of us grew up with, some of us actually liked but who still had that air of entitlement he can't shake and which he doesn't hesitate to use.

"douche" suits him well.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 1609/19/2013

He can say anything he wants with his find self!

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 1709/19/2013

He's a moron. CNN must be seriously regretting that hire. He talks about haters so much because he has so many himself.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 1809/19/2013

He's the new Rick Sanchez, another mouth-breather in way over his head. At least we can laugh at his frequent and pathetic gaffes, like we did with Sanchez and Dubya.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 1909/19/2013

Haters gotta hate.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 2009/19/2013

I asked him a question (an honest question) about his so-called reporting on twitter and he gave me a rude response. He said inaccurate things about someone I know (not a celebrity per se but someone tagentially involved in a scandal). I love ragging on this guy at the datalounge! He's a douche.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 2109/19/2013

Whatever. You same bitches used to talk about how hot he was, but now that he has the new gig on CNN he's douche water all of a sudden. You fickle gays you.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 2209/19/2013

He can be douchewater AND attractive. He is both. But the douche wins out.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 2309/19/2013

What gym does he go to?

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 2409/19/2013

He doesn't seem very bright, and he has a weird accent. How would you describe it? He's pretty much unwatchable. I didn't like Soledad O'Brien who used to be on before, but he's worse. I generally stick to watching CNN International. That's a much better channel with actual news.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 2509/19/2013

I was turned on by how he rammed Amanda Knox with several rapid fire questions : "Still smoke weed?" ; "Ever do threesomes?", etc.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 2609/20/2013

And that was just in the green room before going on the air, R26!

I'd like to see him ram some things.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 2709/20/2013

I really find it annoying that news people continue to refer to "Obamacare", when they really should be calling it by its real name, The Affordable Healthcare Act.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 2809/20/2013

[quote]World class broadcast journalism?

Who dat?

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 2909/20/2013

He's dumb as a box of rocks. CNN is a mere shadow of it's former self.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 3009/20/2013

I remember watching him during Hurricane Sandy, with growing dismay. During the live broadcast he kept falling back into the most appalling cliched speech and nonsensical emotiveness. It was completely apparent he was a complete stuffed shirt hired only for his name and his jawline.

Classic Anchorman/Broadcast News buffoon. He won't last long, unless there are behind the scene shenanigans.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 3109/20/2013

do you honestly think Jeff Zucker at CNN hires smart people??

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 3209/20/2013

I agree with the OP that Chris Cuomo deserves to be bitch slapped viciously and repeatedly; however, I also think he is absolutely perfect for CNN. CNN is a joke, people, and anyone who watches it for anything other than pure entertainment is a total fool. Who really cares if the talking heads are stupid? All they're doing is promoting a thinly veiled corporate agenda to sell advertising. They're not exactly harbingers of truth for fuck's sake.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 3309/20/2013

He has pecs that jut out.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 3409/20/2013

This thread is filled with elderly assholes.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 3509/21/2013

He's a homophobic mimbo. He's mentally retarded.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 3609/21/2013

[quote]I really find it annoying that news people continue to refer to "Obamacare", when they really should be calling it by its real name, The Affordable Healthcare Act.

Obama calls it Obamacare.

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 3709/21/2013

[quote]He's a homophobic mimbo.

In what way?

by OP, being "a hater" of Chris Cuomoreply 3809/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.