Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Was Victor Mature gay?

I'm watching him on TCM now and he pings to me.

by Anonymousreply 1009/22/2013

He was known for his big cock, but he definitely loved the ladies. He was at Fox, but I've never heard any rumors of affairs with guys at the studio. (At Fox, most gay guys were teaming up with Tyrone Power, Cesar Romero, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 209/18/2013

bisexual, like many in Hollywood are. a long time ago I saw a pic of him lying in bed and his johnson was huge.

by Anonymousreply 309/18/2013

He was an avid reader...

by Anonymousreply 409/18/2013

OMG, but I just saw him in The Robe.

by Anonymousreply 509/18/2013

Victor Mature was married five times but there does not appear to have been any children from those marriages.

Back in the Golden Age of Hollywood, multiple marriages was very common of course, moreso than these days when marriage isn't a prequisite to have a physical relationship with somebody.

BTW, Victor pings to me as well. Certainly the fact that he married five times is no proof of his rampant heterosexuality - in fact, each of these marriages could have been a sham. And the fact he was married so many times would have given him a ladykiller reputation.

by Anonymousreply 609/22/2013

Cookie smeller

by Anonymousreply 709/22/2013

Wasn't he married to Rita Hayworth for a very short time?

I worked with this lady once whose father did something in show biz. She wouldn't tell us who her father was or what he did in the entertainment industry. I brought up Victor Mature in a conversation once and all she said was that man made me want to puke, Ick!I said tell me more,but she was extremely private as usual about her life and she wouldn't go into details. She could be very bitchy,and a mean old drunk.

by Anonymousreply 809/22/2013

No, Rita was never marred to Victor Mature, r8, but she was married to Orson Welles for a period.

If Victor wasn't gay and the puke!ick wasn't in reference to that, maybe he had other secrets he took to the grave.

Secrets that these days would see him jailed.

I always wonder what horrors Hollywood has covered up over the years - from the silent era to now. I bet all sort of things have been swept under the carpet and big money paid out to keep mouths shut.

by Anonymousreply 909/22/2013

R9, very interesting points! Can you imagine all of the dirt and secrets we may never know on the movie stars? WOW! Wasn't there any records the studios kept on the movie stars? They must have contained really eye opening revelations about them. If they had record on all of the secrets and dirt on the movie stars, where are they?

BTW, Mae West was once interviewed on the Dick Cavett show ,and she said she kept a diary on everything in her life.What the hell happen to that?

by Anonymousreply 1009/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.