Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Grand Theft Auto V releases tonight, bitches!!!

Most expensive video game ever produced...are you getting it?

by Rockstarreply 3810/05/2013

Nope.

by Rockstarreply 109/16/2013

I love the trailer, but I'm in no rush to buy it (I always wait a few years to get the GTA games). I'm in the middle of Red Dead Redemption.

by Rockstarreply 209/16/2013

I'm going to get in line right after I finish my algebra homework and take out the trash for my mom.

by Rockstarreply 309/16/2013

I would, but I have an older PS3 (40GB) with no spare HD space available for the install. I need to figure out how to do a hard drive swap before I can get the game... :(

by Rockstarreply 409/16/2013

R3 = EIdergay

by Rockstarreply 509/16/2013

Most expensive? It's $59.99.

by Rockstarreply 609/16/2013

R6 = Slow

by Rockstarreply 709/16/2013

Except to piss off the people that want it banned, I've never understood the appeal of the GTA franchise.

I'm interested in getting Diablo 3. Anyone know what the buzz about it is? Besides the auction stuff.

by Rockstarreply 809/16/2013

The New York Times praised the game as did the much more gamer friendly sites of IGN and CNET.

by Rockstarreply 909/16/2013

Maybe at Christmas, but it takes a lot to get me to dedicate hours of my time to games these days.

by Rockstarreply 1009/16/2013

I hated Red Dead Redemption so much that I refuse to play any Rockstar games.

by Rockstarreply 1109/16/2013

RDR is a ripoff of Elder Scrolls IV and Fallout 3...basically, Rockstar started copying Bethesda Softworks.

by Rockstarreply 1209/17/2013

R12, no. Just... no.

I *loved* SkyRim and FallOut 3.

I *hated* Red Dead Redemption. The game play sucks. It's nothing but fucking cut-scenes. Ugh.

by Rockstarreply 1309/17/2013

Is that why there was a line a block long in front of the Game Stop in my ghetto neighborhood last night?

by Rockstarreply 1409/17/2013

Yes ma'am, R14!

by Rockstarreply 1509/17/2013

Is this the game where you bash up prostitutes to win points? Or is this the game where you rape them to get the points?

by Rockstarreply 1609/17/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Rockstarreply 1709/17/2013

GTA 5 grossed $800 million on the first day. That breaks all sorts of records.

by Rockstarreply 1809/19/2013

GTA is in a league of its own. For me, it's not just about the gameplay. There is so much content from radio, TV and the internet in the GTA universe that's entertaining. I discovered some awesome music playing GTA IV.

So far, I love GTA V. The gameplay has improved and Rockstar has implemented a little thing called checkpoints so you don't have to restart if you fail a mission. Oh and Pam Grier is a DJ on one of the stations!

In the first 3 days, the game grossed a billion dollars.

by Rockstarreply 1909/21/2013

How's the music in V? Better than IV? Can you use your own music? I never understood why Rockstar didn't allow us to use our own tunes in IV...their music got real old, real fast IMO. The game is too long to be listening to the same few songs over and over and over again.

by Rockstarreply 2009/21/2013

Music is subjective so whether or not I think it's better, doesn't matter if our tastes differ. I rather like the music in GTA IV especially the stuff from the two DLC games (TBOGT and the TLAD)...

There are 240 songs in GTA V plus two talk radio stations. That's at least 12 hours of music which is plenty, in my opinion. It's a mix, like with the previous GTA's.... a lot of music that I haven't heard since I was a kid (like Convoy and other 70s, 80s flashback songs).

by Rockstarreply 2109/21/2013

[all posts by flame bait troll (hates:men,women,muslims,gays,lesbians,jews and Obama, loves posting about stabbing women, bashing gays, killing jews etc.) #10 removed, ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Rockstarreply 2209/21/2013

[all posts by flame bait troll (hates:men,women,muslims,gays,lesbians,jews and Obama, loves posting about stabbing women, bashing gays, killing jews etc.) #10 removed, ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Rockstarreply 2309/21/2013

I don't listen to the GTA V radio stations for the music. I listen to them for the commercials and news updates. You would be hard pressed to find anything else in contemporary media or entertainment that is as satirical and as funny. The talk radio interview with the female candidate for governor was so hysterical that I had to pull my car over and listen to it as I nearly wrecked a couple of times while it was on.

The Life Invader updates and posts on the game's internet are also pretty funny.

Tonya, the crack ho who enlists Franklin to perform some tow truck jobs, is also very funny. Who doesn't need a little sugar on their cereal?

Now I'm going to see if I can get eaten by a shark. Damn this game is addictive!

by Rockstarreply 2409/22/2013

Yea, but once you've heard the commercials and/or news pieces once, there's no reason to hear them again. In fact, to me at least, they grow annoying.

by Rockstarreply 2509/22/2013

Trevor, the third player character, is basically omnisexual. Constantly tries to seduce and bag several males in the game, and at times succeeds.

by Rockstarreply 2609/22/2013

Guns are awesome!!

by Rockstarreply 2709/22/2013

R16 is 1000 years old.

by Rockstarreply 2809/22/2013

To its credit, GTA makes you pay to have sex with prostitutes, and it's always consensual.

by Rockstarreply 2909/22/2013

Trevor likes dick.

by Rockstarreply 3009/25/2013

I can't believe that this game is so engaging. How have they done it? I'm still doing missions and have yet to fuck around out of boredom yet. It's just so fun.

And Trevor is a riot!

by Rockstarreply 3110/03/2013

Game for nerds who want to be e-thugs.

by Rockstarreply 3210/03/2013

"Pong is a game for nerds that will turn everyone into tennis thugs and destroy the 'murican way of life."

by Rockstarreply 3310/03/2013

Totally addicting. I love the altruistic cult that Trevor can take unsuspecting strangers to.

by Rockstarreply 3410/03/2013

I haven't gotten far becaue I can't stop playing the tennis games. So fun.

by Rockstarreply 3510/03/2013

I've heard Trevor say some things that were a bit suggestive, but I haven't actually seen him hook up with a guy. Does he actually do that?

by Rockstarreply 3610/03/2013

[quote]Maybe at Christmas, but it takes a lot to get me to dedicate hours of my time to games these days.

It took you a whole week to get off your high horse? How totally amazing.

by Rockstarreply 3710/04/2013

R37 reads conspiracies into everything. How do you get through the day, dear? It so happens that I ended up off work for two weeks and consequently needed to kill some time. Also, I heard countless people saying how fun it was, so I put my scepticism aside.

I did say it takes a lot, and "Grand Theft Auto V" IS a lot. It's the best game ever made, so far. Yes! Even better than "Vice City".

Apparently I'm still more of a gamer than I realised.

Oy vey!

by Rockstarreply 3810/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!