Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

'Work Bitch' Leaks Ahead Of Britney Spears' Official Release

The bitch can't sing for shit. And it's a stupid song.

by Anonymousreply 60011/07/2013

When did she ever have song that wasn't stupid? Although Toxic is a guilty pleasure of mine. This one will be played non stop in every gay bar in the world.

by Anonymousreply 109/16/2013

As ALWAYS, the song sucks shit. Unfortunately as ALWAYS, the pathetic portion of the gay community will buy 1000 copies per person to put her song at the top of the charts. I really wish we could kick those Shitney stan gays out of the gay community. They're an embarrassment to the rest of us. This non-talent bitch doesn't deserve to have so many hits.

by Anonymousreply 209/16/2013

How old is she now? Jesus, god. I understand how she got away with the lack of talent when she was young, but she's old now, and they're still letting her "record"? Go away, skank! Stop wasting everyone's time. She's the one that wrecked the music industry.

by Anonymousreply 309/16/2013

This is incredibly interesting.

by Anonymousreply 409/16/2013

If not sue, RuPaul should at least capitalize on this.

by Anonymousreply 509/16/2013

I love this song

by Anonymousreply 609/16/2013

It's fat Titney, bitches...does anybody have a sno cone, y'all?

by Anonymousreply 709/16/2013

R2 is so out of touch, it would shock him if he knew the truth.

OP is an idiot for reading HuffPo.

by Anonymousreply 809/16/2013

r8 = weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 909/16/2013

It's just sort of boring. I don't mind the chorus. But it's just so blah. I do think it could be a fun club song (remixed of course), but this won't sell well nor will it get any radio play.

by Anonymousreply 1009/16/2013

It's campy. What's the problem?

by Anonymousreply 1109/16/2013

Better than "Roar" and "Applause."

by Anonymousreply 1209/16/2013

People hate this song for the same reason they hated Paul Verhoeven's Showgirls. The fact that Britney is going to Vegas as well... you've got to love it. That film was certainly prophetic.

"We could have brought anyone into this show: Janet Jackson, Paula Abdul. Britney Spears is what Las Vegas is all about! She's dazzling, she's exciting, and very, very sexy!"

by Anonymousreply 1309/16/2013

The British accent has returned. Is this some kind of split personality?

by Anonymousreply 1409/16/2013

If only there were still Letters of Truth, Y'all...

I think the British accent is just as entertaining as her white trash accent - she's a Disney Corp creation and nothing is real.

In my more paranoid moments, I think Disney sets a career path for its child stars that includes a few commercial hits, a drug-induced descent, and then a come-back.

by Anonymousreply 1509/16/2013

Well, I was expecting so much more from a song titled 'Work Bitch'. So disappointing!

by Anonymousreply 1609/16/2013

It's a dumb song, but way more danceable than Applause or Roar

by Anonymousreply 1709/16/2013

My album is gonna trample all over this bitch's crap. I have some actual talent (I'm a DJ--just got back from my Ibiza gig). #goodtime

by Anonymousreply 1809/16/2013

[quote]Amy Winehouse's voice and vocalizations convey a particular (individual), sexual and ethnic identification with black pop--as the expressive means to work out her neuroses in a pop idiom. Britney Spears' voice and tone is a definitive sign--a Myth of a particular modern girl. Consequently, even when used sparsely, as a piece of an expensive sound, it always contains the song within the Myth of Britney. Adele is all affectation. Amy and Britney bring humanity to decadent reality. Adele is all decadence. Her psychology is worked out at the buffet.

by Anonymousreply 2009/16/2013

This is gonna put Britney back on top, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 2109/16/2013

The day will come when it's just her head, pickled, in a bottle, like on Futurama, lip-syncing with sad, empty eyes.

by Anonymousreply 2209/16/2013

It's funny that she's releasing a song with such subject matter when she's becomes known as a performer that barely moves, let alone sings or dances.

by Anonymousreply 2309/16/2013

If not Huffington post then what? The CNN app doesn't work on my phone

by Anonymousreply 2409/16/2013

I love how she doesn't sing at all on the record. Kim Zolciak and the Countess LuAnn have more talent.

by Anonymousreply 2509/16/2013

I like it, but it seems that Brit just now contribute her "vocals" by her iPhone.

by Anonymousreply 2609/16/2013

I want to like it, but one listen hasn't hooked me.

by Anonymousreply 2709/16/2013

It seems to be doing well, but it's absolutely terrible. She hasn't evolved as a performing one iota since Toxic.

by Anonymousreply 2809/16/2013

Michael K at R26.

by Anonymousreply 2909/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 3009/16/2013

Is it Work Bitch? Or Work, Bitch?

Those would be two vastly different songs. For me, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 3109/16/2013

I like it much better than Roar or Applause.

But can we PLEASE stop this "leaked" nonsense. The only thing Britney leaked was last night's dinner.

by Anonymousreply 3209/16/2013

I like the 'Ahhhh-ahhhh' falsetto. It's an empowerment anthem for gay boys who still feel a little insecure and unsure. Work Bitch will not be remembered as a classic by any means. Speaking of which, this is my favorite Britney song of all time & I'm looking forward to her doing another ballad!

by Anonymousreply 3309/16/2013

Is Britney promoting style, employment or employment of style?

by Anonymousreply 3409/16/2013

Britney should do another one like this.

by Anonymousreply 3509/16/2013

This song is kind of a non-song. What exactly is the chorus?

by Anonymousreply 3609/16/2013

Wow. This is even worse than I expected from the posts so far. She sounds less human than ever. It's actually kind of creepy.

by Anonymousreply 3709/16/2013

If the song is shit, it's's fault. He trying to sabotage her and she's naive enough to think he's not using her for his godawful sonic experiments.

by Anonymousreply 3809/16/2013

yeah, r38 let's blame it on the black man!

by Anonymousreply 3909/16/2013

He'd never have done this to Beyonce. Some people might even call this song humiliating. Maybe that was his unconscious intention?

by Anonymousreply 4009/16/2013 is a talentless hack. He would've done it to anyone, because he can't tell a piece of shit from a hit. And no, being "popular" with tasteless teenagers and suburban mall girls doesn't make him more than a talentless hack.

by Anonymousreply 4109/16/2013

I am holding out for the rest of the album and the songs she's done with Sia and William Orbit. If WORK BITCH is anything to go by, I would say that Britney's heart is not in the music anymore and she's doing this for the income. A lot of mouths to feed on her team, you know.

by Anonymousreply 4209/16/2013

[quote]I would say that Britney's heart is not in the music anymore and she's doing this for the income.

by Anonymousreply 4309/16/2013

Was her heart ever into the music? She always put out garbage.

by Anonymousreply 4409/16/2013

No, she didn't. She has some stellar songs. Among them, many heartfelt.

by Anonymousreply 4509/16/2013

It's funny how these songs keep "leaking," huh? And it's usually twelve hours before the song is set to be released. These billion dollar recording companies must have very lax security.

by Anonymousreply 4609/16/2013

[quote]Among them, many heartfelt.

You are some tasteless trash, sir.

by Anonymousreply 4709/16/2013

Gee thanks r47. I love this - Britney introducing her new song in the cutest, most sweethearted way. She sounds like Cinderella here. Britney Jean Spears, your language!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4809/16/2013

Hilarious how the Shitney stans defend her and think and think every song she puts out is "amazing" or, if it's not "amazing" it's not Shitney's fault. Look, this talentless bitch is at the mercy of her producers. If she had more talent, she would have better, deeper songs. They have to constantly use every trick in the book to make her off-key voice sound passable. In this song she sings maybe 1/5 of the lyrics and the rest is of her speaking.

Shitney fans seriously have the worst taste ever and will probably make this song go to #1. Their loyalty is pathetic-their kween doesn't give a fuck about them.

I can't wait until her first "live" performance in which she robotically moves around stage while her handlers pull her puppet strings behind the scenes. She's such a sham.

by Anonymousreply 4909/16/2013

99% of the song is spoken, and the two seconds of singing sounds like an auto-tuned orgasm.

by Anonymousreply 5009/16/2013

Her random "British" accent is makes me cringe

by Anonymousreply 5109/16/2013

Her grandmother's English if it helps LOL

by Anonymousreply 5209/16/2013

My tween daughter and her friends listen to Katy Perry all the time, they love Roar. They DON'T EVEN KNOW who Britney Spears is.

by Anonymousreply 5309/16/2013

R53 I hope you're speaking the truth. As much as I'm not a Perry fan, her minimal talent beats completely talentless Shitney Spears any day. It's simply pathetic how many fans this puppet fraud has all over the world.

by Anonymousreply 5409/16/2013

[quote]They DON'T EVEN KNOW who Britney Spears is.

You do realize Britney is only 2 years older than Katy Perry?

by Anonymousreply 5509/16/2013

Britney looks like Sharon Tate on that record cover. It's actually scary how much so.

by Anonymousreply 5609/16/2013

The accent makes it laughable to me since it's only one verse - it makes the next verse feel out of place. So weird.

by Anonymousreply 5709/16/2013

She's just a robot now....a Stepford diva. I don't get any vibe that she has a will of her own anymore and it creeps me out.

by Anonymousreply 5809/16/2013

I wish Todd Haynes would make a horror movie about Britney. Or a Britney "type". It's getting creepy.

by Anonymousreply 5909/16/2013

Vacation in France?

Friggin AH-MAYzing lyrics.

by Anonymousreply 6009/16/2013

I'd say Cher has nothing to worry about with "Woman's World."

by Anonymousreply 6109/16/2013

r61 - it's party in France. Boy, the French Britney fans must be feeling on top of the world tonight. They don't even have to work for it!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6209/16/2013

It's already number 2 on itunes and I think I heard it about 3 times in the space of a 15 minute car ride. Sorry for you guys that go to clubs because you'll be hearing it constantly.

I'd say it's a great exercise and dance song though. The beat is the star here not the vocals.

by Anonymousreply 6309/16/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 6409/16/2013

Apparently, Britney is performing this live in the Nevada Desert on Good Morning America tomorrow and will be arriving via helicopter. The audience are getting brought out from Vegas on buses.

by Anonymousreply 6509/16/2013

Mojave desert to be exact.

by Anonymousreply 6609/16/2013

r66 - Where's the Nazi guys from Breaking Bad when you need them?

by Anonymousreply 6709/16/2013

I'm sure the live performance will be as pathetic as always. The Shitney stans "OMG! she's moving! this woman is SO amazing and inspiring! she worked so hard to get that lip syncing timed right!"

by Anonymousreply 6809/16/2013

The Britney fanbase is one like no other. Some take it seriously but most embrace the absurdity. It's a hysterically funny hobby to stan for her.

by Anonymousreply 6909/16/2013

it's not a song she just keeps repeating herself....

it's like scream and shout... 2.0

was it produced by william?

by Anonymousreply 7009/16/2013

You're gonna throw your shit up

by Anonymousreply 7109/16/2013

I'm a frog

This song was written by my dog

by Anonymousreply 7209/16/2013

My fantasy would be Britney and Robyn on a song together. Robyn did the backing vocals for the iconic "Piece of Me".

by Anonymousreply 7309/16/2013

"Apparently, Britney is performing this live in the Nevada Desert on Good Morning America tomorrow"

Um, shouldn't you make that performing this "live" in the Nevada Desert? Whatever happens she won't be singing live...

by Anonymousreply 7409/16/2013

I don't give a damn about the vocals. It's the dancing I want to see. Work it Brit. Come on, for old time's sake.

by Anonymousreply 7509/16/2013

When was that clip R76?

by Anonymousreply 7609/16/2013

It was "In the Zone" era, nine years ago. Just before the dark years. Miss it.

by Anonymousreply 7709/16/2013

I know that I will be flamed to the 7th circle of hell, yet I like the song. It is not meant to cure the world's ills, be named a "classic", or win every award known to music. Anybody expecting it to be anything more than what it is -- a fun, disposable pop piece -- ought to dial down the "Mary!".

Britney found (or, was given) her synth sound way back with "Baby, One More Time". "Work Bitch" is definitive Britney. It if had been recorded during her "Toxic" phase, nobody would have batted an eye. I can see the gay boys (and men) running around gesturing and singing, "Work bitch" for the next few weeks...

by Anonymousreply 7809/16/2013

I like it.

the faux accent is put on for the song...not reality.

she fierce

by Anonymousreply 7909/16/2013

Is she even seeing a dime of her money R79?

I used to dislike her, but I've just come to feel sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 8009/16/2013

I'm just waiting for little Sophia Grace Brownlee and her sidekick Rosie to perform this on the Ellen Show.

This is just another over-produced generic club song that's been done a million times over.

by Anonymousreply 8109/16/2013

Miss Spears gave a train wreck appearance on Good Morning America this morning, so bad, that a large chunk of her dwindling fan base has give up on her. This was her last chance with them. They wanted a performance. Instead, she gave a few words and called it an interview, looked atrocious, and looked like she wanted to be anywhere else than where she was.

Her song has stalled on the iTunes charts. It's a bomb. Her team are now begging fans to buy it on her Twitter account. Her fans are buying upwards of 15 copies via Twitter, "gifting" them to anyone who wants it, just so she can reach #1. iTunes isn't Billboard, btw. I think some people forget that, believe it or not.

Her last album bombed, as did the singles, her last tour flopped (tickets were slashed 50%, and they still couldn't fill venues), and "X Factor" was also a disaster.

She's over-the-hill in terms of pop music. She's in her 30s. Kids can't relate to that. The majority of 18-and-unders don't even know who she is. She's of another generation, and she had a shelf-life to begin with.

Her behavior screams: I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE!

by Anonymousreply 8209/17/2013

Troll-dar r78, and work backwards. It's britbot, the failed bot. He will never be janbot, and needs to recognize!

[quote]I love this - Britney introducing her new song in the cutest, most sweethearted way. She sounds like Cinderella here. Britney Jean Spears, your language!!!!

by Anonymousreply 8309/17/2013

hahahaha is Shitney ova? Her song failed to reach #1 on itunes, with Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" holding steady. Tonight, Shitney dips down to #4. How will the crazed Shitney stan base react?

by Anonymousreply 8409/17/2013

This is a fantastic cardio song. It would be great pop song period if Will.U.Stop bothered to write a fucking chorus. The British enunciation is simply to make his trite lyrics sound less trite. I have a feeling given her collaborators that the rest of the album will be good.

For all of you shitting on Britney, the girl can't help it. She gets no input these days on what she's doing. Blackout was her last hurah and Will.U.Stop. would kill a thousand babies before allowing her near Danja (Blackout's producer) again.

by Anonymousreply 8509/18/2013

oh please R66 stop defending Shitney. Will.I.Am is horrible but even the world's best producer can't make Shitney sound good or make her talented. She sucks and has no talent. Of course she has no say in the album-she's a fucking medicated/drugged up loon. Her handlers just use endless technology on her voice in the studio.

Bitch is wack and finished. The teeny boppers and preteens are hooked on Katy and Miley now.

by Anonymousreply 8609/18/2013

I think singers are too obsessed with how they're doing on itunes now. The same thing happened with Lady Gaga's song with everyone calling it a flop because it didn't get to number 1 on itunes. That stuff is so unimportant. That's just about getting your ego stroked and is just a waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 8709/18/2013

Why the vitriol R87? I'm genuinely curious. She's rather harmless. If anything, she's to be pitied.

by Anonymousreply 8809/18/2013

Fell to #4 on iTunes in the US already. She's toast. Her fan base are exploding with rage. One said that they were buying more once they got their paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 8909/18/2013

I hope someone records her Vegas performance when she stumbles on stage and lands on her face

by Anonymousreply 9009/18/2013

In order for her to stumble, she would have to move. She'll just stand there, flapping her arms like she always does.

by Anonymousreply 9109/18/2013

Her GMA appearance was funny! They went to all that trouble for her in the desert only for the poor girl to throw up in the helicopter from motion sickness. Love Britney Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 9209/18/2013

I think this time she's really going to give Debbie Gibson a run for the money.

by Anonymousreply 9309/18/2013

Why should anyone pity her r89?

She will get $310 000 per show in Vegas, $15 million per year. Huge amount of fans gather there. She loves to be on stage and now gets the chance.

Even in 2006 she earned about $730 000 per month (divorce papers,)after given birth to two babies and career then in standstill.

I certainly envy her. People think (for some reason, well I don't) that she is sexy and beautiful. She's only 31 yo. Am I supposed to think her life sucks??

by Anonymousreply 9409/18/2013

Britney is the Tara Reid of pop music!!

by Anonymousreply 9509/18/2013

r95, you do realize that her father is sucking away her money through a conservatorship? We don't know how much of what Britney earns she actually gets herself. She's surrounded by parasites. Read this before you judge her people and think about how disenchanted it would make you:

by Anonymousreply 9609/18/2013

Britney is the modern Marilyn Monroe. After she dies, people will say, "Oh I loved her early years. She was so talented and innocent. Hollywood destroyed her."

by Anonymousreply 9709/18/2013

r95, that's all speculation, and she has a small fan base now. Wake up, loser.

by Anonymousreply 9809/18/2013

[quote]Britney is the modern Marilyn Monroe.

See r96.

by Anonymousreply 9909/18/2013

#5 now.

by Anonymousreply 10009/18/2013

What did you guys think of the GMA interview?

by Anonymousreply 10109/18/2013

Awful shit.

by Anonymousreply 10209/18/2013

No one should fucking pity her. She's lucky her career ever was so successful in the first place. Even at the start of her career, her voice was never good. She always has been a weak singer with major pitch problems. Her looks are "cute" at best and her personality is severely lacking.

It's a mystery as to why so many people, especially gays, love her so much. What I'd love is for her career to completely fall off and she can just live out the rest of her life peacefully away from hollywood.

The timing of the release of "Work Bitch" is great and quite telling. Her handlers wanted to see how she'd stack up against all the big names our now. It's a huge deal that Cyrus never let go of the #1 slot on itunes, and that Shitney was only able to surpass Katy Perry for a day. Younger fans have officially moved on.

by Anonymousreply 10309/18/2013

Hysterically fun - hope this goes viral:

by Anonymousreply 10409/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 10509/18/2013

How much longer can this untalented pig stick around for? She's in her 30's still singing the same childish shit she sang 15 years ago and looks like an over-the-hill stripper who should have hung it up 5 years ago. It's just laughable now.

This song sounds like absolute horseshit (like most of her songs). People call that music? It's just noise with no hook or melody and her talking in a terrible accent; it's not even singing.

Only trashy people listen to this whore. Her songs only chart well because her retarded fans buy multiple copies. Most people don't even give a shit about her now. Look at her pathetic stint on the X-Factor. She was brought in to bring ratings and the ratings ended up WORSE than the previous season! This Vegas gig will be a flop too. She couldn't even fill arenas on her last tour.

by Anonymousreply 10609/18/2013

She still has fans r107. Including me. Although I see where you're coming from.

by Anonymousreply 10709/18/2013

[quote]It's a mystery as to why so many people, especially gays, love her so much.

I've never understood this either. WTF has she done for gays? Not a damn fucking thing. She rarely even acknowledges them. Same thing with Rihannna.

This whole straight woman worship by gays is really pathetic. Maybe gays should start supporting their own.

by Anonymousreply 10809/18/2013

Britney has gay fans because she is a routine target of abuse and hear'say. She also hit ground hard. It's like a psychic kinship.

by Anonymousreply 10909/18/2013

It sounds like Kesha's leftovers.

by Anonymousreply 11009/18/2013

R110 Oh boo-fucking-hoo! An untalented whore who has over $100 million "hit the ground hard". That's called LIFE - lots of "regular" people hit rough patches that last YEARS and have to work shitty jobs that barely pay their bills just to survive. Being gay is just one more struggle on top of all that. If I'm going to feel sorry for someone, it's not going to be some stupid rich celeb.

by Anonymousreply 11109/18/2013

r112, I answered a question and as a result, I have to take THIS?! Get a life you neurotic fuck.

by Anonymousreply 11209/18/2013

R110/R113 = Sad Shitney stan

by Anonymousreply 11309/18/2013

I'm sad? You're the angry one in this thread. You're the one with the problem.

by Anonymousreply 11409/18/2013

If Britney had stayed with the Max Martin sound, this thread would sing a different tune.

by Anonymousreply 11509/18/2013

Not even a fan of Britney but the way some of you are going on, I think you should consider seeking mental health therapy.

You've gone off the deep end. Did Britney murder your family, hurt you in some way? I don't get the extreme bizarre hostility.

You don't like someone's music you don't listen to them. You don't go off on some crazy tirade. But this does remind me of the nutjobs who populate any Anderson Cooper thread. That's why this site goes private every so often, to have moments of peach from the nutcases.

by Anonymousreply 11609/18/2013

correction: moments of peace--

by Anonymousreply 11709/18/2013

Britney has the star factor, she is special. She may not be your cup of tea, but she has "it," and you all know it.

She will sell out her shows, mainly because there is affordable seating (Madonna take note) and let's face it, many of her die hard fans are not the wealthiest people. So that's a good marketing strategy right there.

Britney will not do much on stage though. The meds likely make her dizzy at times and a little bilious. Her joints will ache as a result of the meds. She will be dancing in slow motion, and may not even sing live.

Still, most will be thrilled just to see Britney! She is a gorgeous woman, still sexy, an icon, and a woman to be respected.

by Anonymousreply 11809/18/2013

May not even sing live? SHE NEVER SINGS LIVE.

And her dancers are all ridiculously better than her to the point that its embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 11909/18/2013

She's had a vocal coach with her the past few months so here's hoping. I think Vegas will work out well for her. It's in one place, so she isn't on the road and hopefully she'll make the show a bit more intimate. Apparently, it's going to be a cross between a night at a club and a theater play. So... who knows?

by Anonymousreply 12009/18/2013

This same thing happens in ALL the pop queen threads..Madonna,Gaga,Britney,Janet,Katy etc. I think it must be 2 or 3 freaks posting over and over.

by Anonymousreply 12109/18/2013

oh fuck off. Most of us don't have anything personal against Shitney. What we hate is that someone without talent and without personality or even beauty can be so famous and successful. To many of us, she doesn't have the "it" factor and never did. Many people simply have low standards, hence the rise of Shitney. She should have been a 1 hit wonder, not some "icon".

Shitney represents everything that is wrong with both the music industry and hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 12209/18/2013

Still writing the same old rant r123? Why don't you get off the internet and work bitch?

by Anonymousreply 12309/18/2013

[quote]Still writing the same old rant [R123]? Why don't you get off the internet and work bitch?

Oh, dear - another sad Shitney stan who thinks he's being cute using Shitney's song title in his "comeback". *roll eyes*

Shitney fans are some of the saddest. This bitch doesn't do shit for them, yet they will defend the whore till the cows come home.

by Anonymousreply 12409/18/2013

Britney must record; she has no say in that matter. Once she no longer brings in the dough, well, let's just say she should henceforth avoid bathtubs.

by Anonymousreply 12509/18/2013

R123 here. R124 shouldn't you be downloading or out buying 1000 copies of Shitney's latest shit single? I hear it's falling down the itunes chart, which must be ruining your day. You're the kind of idiot that Shitney's handlers love to take advantage of-you'll lap up anything they make that pathetic puppet put out. You are so mind-controlled it's sad.

by Anonymousreply 12609/18/2013

r117, I think eventually these vitriolic trolls will repeat themselves so many times about what Britney stands for, they will expose their own mental disorders to the board. I suppose we should just let them rant. It truly says more about them than it does Britney. They are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 12709/18/2013

Britney is harmless and a lot of fun.

Take Work Bitch for what it is- a great dance track!

No one is trying to argue that she's Audra or Kelli O'Hara.

by Anonymousreply 12809/18/2013

I will always love Britney for this song. No one can take this away from me. I would gladly be hanged by a lynch mob of hipsters before I denounce the effect this young woman has had on me throughout my life. I will always support you Britney Jean.

by Anonymousreply 13009/18/2013

R130 she's a lot of fun for those twinky meth addicts who don't have many functioning brain cells themselves. You have to remember that their view of what is entertaining is abnormal.

Shitney Spears is, always has been and always will be an aural offense. Now that she doesn't even dance, what exactly is there to "love" about her?

by Anonymousreply 13109/18/2013

Any twitter users that can help me here?

Britney follows the president of the tea party on twitter. My question is: doesn't she have to initiate the follow? And if so, when stars only follow a few people, then WHY would she follow the president of the tea party?

Don't tell me that she added them and is a fan because that would just make no sense. Why would somebody like her get political?

Millennials, please help!

by Anonymousreply 13209/18/2013

R131 just a sad case you are.

by Anonymousreply 13309/18/2013

r134 - Email my heart.

by Anonymousreply 13409/18/2013

R133 I'm not surprised. If I recall correctly, Shitney said years ago that she's a Republican and when Bush was president, she said that we should trust him. Just one more reason it's stupid for gays to like this bitch. She's done nothing for gays.

by Anonymousreply 13509/18/2013

Britney said we should trust the President. In theory, that's should be a very inspiring and valid statement. Another example of how guileless and adorable she was/is.

by Anonymousreply 13609/18/2013

r136, she's saved a lot of young gay people's lives. You know how? By not exploiting them. Unlike another one could mention.

by Anonymousreply 13709/18/2013

Leave Britney alone, fuckers

by Anonymousreply 13809/18/2013

r133 Please, please tell me this is not true. I have no problem with true libertarians. But I have a huge problem with the billionaire's that created the 'tea party' and use it to fight their fights.

I'm just really shocked because from a marketing standpoint, I don't see how pop and the tea party mesh well. But for Koch and co., she would be a huge 'get.'

by Anonymousreply 13909/18/2013

R138 you really are an idiot. Shitney has made a career out of exploiting stereotypical gay themes. Her music appeals to pre-legal and newly legal gays who go to clubs, twink themselves out, do drugs and get raped while high. Gaga actually speaks out for gays. Shitney can't even speak for herself.

by Anonymousreply 14009/18/2013

It's a digusting lie. Britney is apolicital at best.

by Anonymousreply 14109/18/2013

r141, knew you were a fucking Monster all along! Gaga trolls in the house people, polluting the thread with their craziness.

by Anonymousreply 14209/18/2013

Shitney fans are a joke.

#5 on itunes now, surely will drop more by the end of the week.

by Anonymousreply 14309/18/2013

which part is a lie, r142?

by Anonymousreply 14409/18/2013

Britney is no republican. She's a good person.

by Anonymousreply 14509/18/2013

The video will help the song to Triumph. Songs like this that are non conventional take time to catch on. Go to the club and enjoy yourselves. Britney will always be with you.

by Anonymousreply 14609/18/2013

Britney doesn't vote, you moron. She can't even run her own life at 32-years-old.

by Anonymousreply 14709/18/2013

[quote][R141], knew you were a fucking Monster all along! Gaga trolls in the house people, polluting the thread with their craziness.

You've gotta love when britbot thinks she can call someone out for being crazy.

by Anonymousreply 14809/18/2013

[quote]Britney said we should trust the President. In theory, that's should be a very inspiring and valid statement. Another example of how guileless and adorable she was/is.

[quote]she's saved a lot of young gay people's lives. You know how? By not exploiting them. Unlike another one could mention.

britbot, britbot, britbot, what shall we do with you.

by Anonymousreply 14909/18/2013

"Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision he makes and should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens."

-Britney Spears on George W. Bush

by Anonymousreply 15009/18/2013

r151, I thought the point of a President is that he is to be trusted? What exactly did Britney say that was wrong, despite her being totally naive?

by Anonymousreply 15109/18/2013

r150, you can't do anything to me. Wherever you trash Britney, I'll be right behind you defending her every step of the way. I'm here for the long haul. Better still, so is Britney.

by Anonymousreply 15209/18/2013

Shitney's idea of working is going to the nearest 711 in sweat pants and buying up all the cheetos.

by Anonymousreply 15309/18/2013

This is my favorite interview with Britney, from 10 years ago. She was so personable. I love how she talks to the interviewer like they are a girlfriend on a sleepover. She's bloody adorable.

by Anonymousreply 15409/18/2013

Britney already hit bottom and is bouncing back (or at least trying), Lady Gaga is on her way down.

by Anonymousreply 15509/18/2013

r154, she can't do this kind of thing anymore because of the medications I suspect for her melancholia:

by Anonymousreply 15609/18/2013

I didn't say she was a republican... I was just very disappointed to see that she follows the chairman of the tea party. That part is not a lie, it is checkable.

by Anonymousreply 15709/18/2013

r158, I can't believe that. She is hugely aware of her gay fanbase and their rights.

by Anonymousreply 15809/18/2013

Short but very sweet :-)

by Anonymousreply 15909/18/2013

[quote]She's bloody adorable.

By your use of "bloody", I'm guessing you're British. Figures since the UK has always liked America's trash.

by Anonymousreply 16009/18/2013

Before the meds she was nothing more than an air-headed dumbass ditz. I wouldn't call that an interesting personality. No wonder why the label execs picked her-they knew they could manipulate and mold her to be and do whatever they wanted and she wouldn't say anything.

by Anonymousreply 16109/18/2013

r159... LOOK IT UP!

SouthernBelle luvs politics, cooking, gardening & traveling. Former #Delta Flight Attendant. Chairman @TeaPartyExpress. Opinions my own #LNYHBT #TGDN #sgp #tcot

Atlanta or Airplane ·

19,420Tweets 10,332Following 11,348Followers

User Actions

Follow Britney Spears Followed by Britney Spears.

by Anonymousreply 16209/18/2013

It's a lie.

by Anonymousreply 16309/18/2013

R160 Are you that dense? You do know that was scripted and she only did that because her people felt she should toss what's left of her fanbase a bone, don't you?

She does not give a shit about gays; her and her people just want you to keep buying her shitty "music".

by Anonymousreply 16409/18/2013

Yeah, r159, it's ok...I was shocked too so don't feel too embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 16509/18/2013

r162, it's not that her personality is interesting. It's that she accesses some kind of resonance in her music - that distinctive voice, a gesture, a strange cadence... which gives her a timeless, mythical quality as a performer. She's a simple girl, but a very mesmeric performer in her interpretation of a song. Her strange understanding.

by Anonymousreply 16609/18/2013

r165 - I know Britney cares. Do you know why? I have heard her open her heart through song.

by Anonymousreply 16709/18/2013

If Britney is following a Tea Party person on twitter, I can only conclude that she doesn't know what the Tea Party is. She's NOT a mean spirited person.

by Anonymousreply 16809/18/2013

Here is the link, now if you still don't believe it it's on you. I am a fan of Britney so I don't know why you feel the need to call me a liar but hey, there are some crazies out there so I'm going to leave it at that.

by Anonymousreply 16909/18/2013

Maybe Britney thought the Tea Party is something to do with the drink?

by Anonymousreply 17009/18/2013

r170, I don't see Britney following that monstrous woman? It's a sordid lie.

by Anonymousreply 17109/18/2013

I will hand it to you britbot, from a Britney fan to a Britney fan, you are committed.

I can believe she did it by accident, and that was my question to the tech savvy, but alas, all I am getting from dl today are troll responses.

by Anonymousreply 17209/18/2013

I doubt Britney even knows who is president? Ask her who Joe Biden is.

by Anonymousreply 17309/18/2013

Here's the thing. I love how Britney has managed to have such a long career, I really do. But,obviously doesn't write the songs and no longer really sings them. She also can't dance anymore. She's not really the "image" either since her photos are heavily manipulated now. She doesn't have a great persona in she really only contributes her name to the music, and the history that comes with it.

by Anonymousreply 17409/18/2013

r175, it's because she's transcended the material sphere. Britney's a symbol, like Marilyn or Warhol was a symbol. They don't even have to say anything. There's this whole epoch they seem to represent. However heinous, however seductive or cute or cruel. She's "the one" for our time.

by Anonymousreply 17509/18/2013

It's weird because in this clip from today where she talks about wanting to vomit on the helicopter ride, Britney is totally animated and charming again.

by Anonymousreply 17609/18/2013

This was Brit's most iconic moment. Gum chewing programmed slut just before the big fall.

by Anonymousreply 17709/18/2013

I think all you naysayers will find that after 4 or 5 listens you will be dancing whenever you hear this song.

It's not the type that you instantly gravitate towards like "Roar." This is a song that needs to sink in.

I'm glad Britney is back. The music is always more interesting when she's around.

by Anonymousreply 17809/18/2013

The point of a President of the United States getting elected is that the people are supposed to TRUST HIM. Britney was naive. What more can I say?

by Anonymousreply 17909/18/2013

Britney's made plenty of mistakes in judgement. But I trust that her heart is more often than not in the right place.

by Anonymousreply 18009/18/2013

Only drugged out twinks and slutty 20-something women listen to this cunt. Nobody with taste or class gives this bitch the time of day.

by Anonymousreply 18109/18/2013

I'm glad she's back too :-) She's not one persona in music, she's many. For instance, we're talking about the song WORK BITCH and yet the very same woman released this a few years back-

by Anonymousreply 18209/18/2013

r182, don't generalize please. Just don't. It makes you look pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 18309/18/2013

R182- that's not true. You don't have to be drugged out to enjoy Britney's music in certain situations.

I'm 30 and have grown up with Britney's music. She does represent a fun side of my generation.

How old are you?

by Anonymousreply 18409/18/2013

It's funny to me that the people demonizing Britney in this thread are the ones using the foulest language and the most obscene abuse and the apparent trash defending her are being perfectly charming, civil and explaining why they gravitate to her.

by Anonymousreply 18509/18/2013

[quote]I think all you naysayers will find that after 4 or 5 listens you will be dancing whenever you hear this song. It's not the type that you instantly gravitate towards like "Roar." This is a song that needs to sink in. I'm glad Britney is back. The music is always more interesting when she's around.

Well that's one view. But I would say it's a tired rehash of that song "Scream and Shout" which was already a tired rehash.

Maybe it's a grower, I don't know, but employing that ridiculous British accent again was a bad move.

I think one reason Perry is doing so well with "Roar" is that it sticks out among the samey dance beats just like the Miley singles and "Blurred Lines" does.

People are fed up of being fed this shit and Gaga also paid the price for putting out More Of The Same with "Applause". Shame she and her producers weren't forward thinking enough.

I'll grant you that Britney was exciting in her day with her new music and images up till "Toxic" but it just isn't the same anymore. The KFed and breakdown era changed everything. So, no, the music isn't more interesting when she's around, especially as she's no longer interested in it herself.

by Anonymousreply 18609/18/2013

Shitney never was exciting. At her peak, she was a boring, brainless girl who could dance very well. No singing ability, no personality and no beauty. The label execs found a girl who wasn't completely tone deaf and who could look cute with makeup. She really is a puppet.

Music is not "more fun" with her around. She never added anything of substance or value. Only people with horrible taste are her fans. I give teeny boppers a break, but anyone 20s and up who likes this woman's "music" is an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 18709/18/2013

I have to laugh about how a no-talent cunt who just walks around on stage lip-syncing while everyone else does all the work has the nerve to sing a song telling people to "Work Bitch". Bitch wouldn't know the first thing about a hard day's work. Bitch couldn't even speak for herself on X-Factor and had to have everything she said fed to her through an earpiece because she's so damn stupid.

Maybe the song is dedicated to her sad stans and is telling them to work so they have money to buy her shit.

by Anonymousreply 18809/18/2013

Britney stans are almost as sad as the crazy Robsten-loving ladies. Both groups believe solidly in something that's completely non-existent. Britney today is just an empty shell, an unkempt 30 year old woman who can't even get her life together enough to care for her own children. She isn't transcendent or even talented.

by Anonymousreply 18909/18/2013

Wow, that was just bad and I actually think some of her songs can be catchy and fun. That was just dumb, though.

by Anonymousreply 19009/18/2013

Song of tha year, bitches. Work it, gurl. Luv ya Brit, Hon.

Who gone be laffin' when it hit tha streets, losers! Britney be laffin' all tha way to tha bank, gurlfriends!

by Anonymousreply 19109/18/2013

Brit is definitely back. "Work Bitch" is the best song she has put out since "Baby One More Time". I hope Brit has her shit together this time. She was on the fast track to becoming the all time gay icon until she derailed a few years back.

EVERY gay man I know still loves her and is waiting for her to return to classic form... the wait is over. She is on fire this time.

Gay men over 70 have Liza and Judy.

Gay men over 60 have Barbra and Diana.

Gay men over 40 have Cher, Janet and Madonna.

We ALL have Britney. She is universal. Every gay man I have ever met is a fan, whether they are 12 or 82. She's got it all.

by Anonymousreply 19209/18/2013

Any gay man who says he does not listen to Britney cannot be trusted. He's a liar. Why? I have met thousands and thousands of gay men and every fucking one of them are Britney fans. Every last one. I think "Work Bitch" will go straight to #1 on Billboard because every gay man in the US, Canada, the UK, Central and South America (and likely Asia) will eat that shit up.

I am purchasing first day. Britney has never let me down. I just turned 30. I have worshipped Britney since I was 15. She changed my entire life. Old people had their rickety old Beatles, our generation was mesmerized by the Brit!

by Anonymousreply 19309/18/2013

R193, I respect your dedication to the performer you love, but please don't generalize. We don't all have Britney, Barbra, Cher, Liza, Judy, Madonna, Gaga, etc.

I am 45 and, while I respect everyone's right to love what turns them on, I do not worship female divas. I can listen to them and admire their talent, but we're not all diva-worshippers. I listen to rock, blues, country, funk, classical and a wide variety of things. I do not stand in front of my mirror miming "Baby One More Time", "Express Yourself", "Miss You Much" or "She Works Hard For The Money" into a hairbrush.

We're not all cookie cutter people.

by Anonymousreply 19409/18/2013

Really bad Auto-Tuned Bubblegum for little girls and the most vapid and girliest of gays.

by Anonymousreply 19509/18/2013

Lick my baby back behind

by Anonymousreply 19609/18/2013

Ditto R196. The most superficial of gays buy into anything with these dumb bubblegum bitches. I mean Miley Cyrus bumps, grinds and flicks her thrushy tongue around on national TV and now the twat has two songs in the Top 20. Sad. Her music is just watered down little-kid Disney pop, just like Britney. Most of the gays I know will lap it up like mangravy. Hide and watch. It's disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 19709/18/2013

Britney could straddle a microphone and blast BBQ, egg, potato salad and bean farts for an hour, record them, send them to market and every gay guy I know would rush to download them. Even if it was a scratch and sniff disc. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 19809/18/2013

Britney OWNS:

Bettie Midler

Lady Gaga

Barbara Streisand

Lisa Minnelli

Judy Garland

Aretha Franklin

Janet Jackson

LaToya Jackson

Michael Jackson

The Jackson Five

by Anonymousreply 19909/18/2013

Fell to #6 now. Her collapse is complete. She will never be relevant.

by Anonymousreply 20009/18/2013

umm.. who cares about people under 20?

by Anonymousreply 20209/19/2013

The market, and gay rights.

by Anonymousreply 20309/19/2013

Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry have taken over a lot of Shitney's fan base. She's declining finally.

by Anonymousreply 20409/19/2013

[quote]Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry have taken over a lot of Shitney's fan base. She's declining finally.

Add Rihanna and Lady Gaga to that list.

Shitney's popularity is declining more and more each year now and new females have taken over. Her last tour was such a flop they were selling tickets on Groupon to try to sell them and her stint on X-Factor was such a flop that ratings were worse than the first year.

by Anonymousreply 20509/19/2013

I think Britney Spears has never ever understood how to produce an image like Madonna. Britney, has always come off like a girl who is still stuck in a trial park and who thinks she has the IT factor.I don't like Madonna at all,but Madonna has always stood out from the rest constantly reinventing herself.As a result, Madonna had tremendous longevity up until the last 5 years. No one knew what she was going to come up with next. Madonna has always had business savvy and understood the facets of her career to stay on top for a long time. Britney just doesn't have the IT factor. Britney's music sounds like she doesn't invest any effort and input into her music. Her songs have always sucked and they sound like manufactured assembly line junk. However, Madonna's music has always had a beat and rhythm which caught the listener's attention,and made people want to dance, for example the song, Vogue.

by Anonymousreply 20609/19/2013

Britney definitely has the IT Factor. That's why she's endured despite all these criticisms. Love her songs. Some of the most thrilling pop music ever made.

by Anonymousreply 20709/19/2013

[quote]"The VMAs are the time to embellish the creative side of what you do and bring the artistic aspect out."

- Britney

by Anonymousreply 20809/19/2013

Most Britney fans I know are not the uptight pretentious assholes who are polluting this thread with abuse. You know? Most of them know how to have fun and they have affected for her, like a friend. They are some of the most intelligent, kindest people I have met and we have enjoyed Britney's music together for many years.

by Anonymousreply 20909/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 21009/19/2013

[quote]What do YOU hear in Britney’s voice?

by Anonymousreply 21109/19/2013

[quote]The Magic and Mystery of Britney’s Voice

by Anonymousreply 21209/19/2013

[quote]Britney Spears and that Strange Sense of Longing

by Anonymousreply 21309/19/2013

Even some of Britney's literate fans are disappointed with the new song:

[quote]Fans who had been hoping for something more personal and recognisably Britneyfied for the first single of the new project will be tearing their hair out – for “Work Bitch” goes many a mile further down the road in the opposite direction, into hardcore dance music, and leaves comfortable, melodic dance-pop lying in the dust. It hardly needs remixes (it sounds like a dance mix already) but if its Britney essence was diluted any further it could be “DJ Frenito feat. Britney S.” Far from re-establishing the emotional connection she always had with fans prior to the release of Femme Fatale, she chucks it out altogether.

by Anonymousreply 21409/19/2013

I didn't think it would be possible to find someone more tedious than the Meryl Loon, but Britney fans are proving me wrong.

by Anonymousreply 21509/19/2013

How so r216? If you study the abusive, deranged and childish messages in this thread, they are not the ones being made by Britney fans.

by Anonymousreply 21609/19/2013

Britney fans may collectively possess many lovely qualities, but "intelligence" is not among them. She makes stupid, disposable music for those who appreciate things. I don't think pointing that out makes one "abusive" or "deranged."

by Anonymousreply 21709/19/2013

Oh, you don't? Read this thread and get back to me r218.

by Anonymousreply 21809/19/2013

[quote]Fans who had been hoping for something more personal and recognisably Britneyfied for the first single of the new project will be tearing their hair out

Surely even the "literate Britney fans" aren't that dim. To expect something personal from a dead eyed zombie womanchild who doesn't write her own songs is a tad ridiculous.

I thought putting "bitch" in the song would be Britneyfied enough to keep them happy.

by Anonymousreply 21909/19/2013

Change the record. Sinatra and Elvis certainly aren't dragged for not writing their own songs.

by Anonymousreply 22009/19/2013

R221 But they could actually sing.

by Anonymousreply 22109/19/2013

We're going to have this argument again? Britney could sing as well. She wasn't just handed a record contract you moron.

by Anonymousreply 22209/19/2013

Not so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 22409/19/2013

[quote]Sinatra and Elvis certainly aren't dragged for not writing their own songs.

Yes bringing in legends like that will really help your case and make Spears look better, won't it? You know full well that comparison doesn't apply here, very different era.

Sinatra, Presley, Holiday, Franklin et al were artists regardless of whether they wrote songs. Britney Spears is not an artist.

by Anonymousreply 22509/19/2013

She's interprets a song lyric - she has affected an audience - that makes her an artist.

by Anonymousreply 22609/19/2013

Who cares about this retard zombie. I'm skinny again.

by Anonymousreply 22709/19/2013

Shitney never was a good singer. She's not tone deaf but has an ugly tone and VERY limited range. Without auto-tune she'd be fucked. If she had been a few years older and come out before Cher's "Believe", we probably wouldn't still be talking about the talentless airhead.

So glad "Work Bitch" is flopping and won't get near #1. It doesn't deserve to go high on the charts at all.

by Anonymousreply 22809/19/2013

[quote] If she had been a few years older and come out before Cher's "Believe", we probably wouldn't still be talking about the talentless airhead

That's not necessarilly true.

by Anonymousreply 22909/19/2013

Janet has a very limited range too but her tone is not ugly at all. Her soft ballads are soft but pretty. Shitney is incapable of pretty singing.

by Anonymousreply 23009/19/2013

Bullshit. Britney's soft songs are her genius.

by Anonymousreply 23109/19/2013

She doesn't sound bad on "Every Time" (I think that's the title). The vocal processing on her voice these days is ridiculous. I'm convinced that she just recites the lyrics and they make her "sing" later via autotune.

by Anonymousreply 23209/19/2013

[quote]It's challenging to engage in a serious conversation about Britney Spears. My friends are proud of their musical tastes and I frequently embarrass them, but there are limits. Over time, derivative acts such as Stone Temple Pilots and Everclear have gained a grudging hipster acceptance. Ten years from now, I predict, we'll think about Nickelback in an entirely different way. Despite selling 80 million albums, it's doubtful Britney will ever be appraised as anything more than a signifier of other, more relevant cultural trends. The intelligentsia doesn't even consider her a musician. She's barely a vessel. One friend tells me that Britney Spears is a wholly manufactured sound, the only difference between Spears and a computer program being her ability to walk onstage.

[quote]But it's not true. Britney has a way of dipping at the end of a verb like she's having an orgasm so intense and fast the only thing to do is dance right through it. Other times she's forceful, or innocent; she always feels it at exactly the right time. She doesn't have "pipes" like Mariah or Christina. What she has is a sweet Southern drawl that tells a story, which is strange, because it's a story she doesn't seem to understand. Her songs contradict each other; and as she gets older, her schoolgirl drawl is ripping in two, leaving a ragged, adult edge evidenced on almost all the songs in Blackout, her best album by far. It's the sound of a voice at its peak, about to go into steep decline. A large part of the criticism of Britney comes from the fact that she doesn't write her own songs. If she did, it's likely the rest of her transgressions would be easily forgiven. After all, artists are supposed to be self-centered and crazy. I have to remind people that Elvis didn't write his own songs, either.

by Anonymousreply 23309/19/2013

Britbot is the worst. This one actually says that Britney can sing. Janbot and Madbot wouldn't dare make such grand claims.

by Anonymousreply 23409/19/2013

OMG! I just heard this song. Bloody awful. I kind of like some of her older stuff but "Work Bitch" is just splattery diarrhea on the wall of music.

by Anonymousreply 23509/19/2013

I thought Britney Spears passed away a few years ago. I guess not.

by Anonymousreply 23609/19/2013

britbot is the worst! He tried to convince us that she was another Joni Mitchell months ago. Use troll-dar and see the thread turn piss yellow.

Let's guess what britbot looks like!

by Anonymousreply 23709/19/2013

[quote]Use troll-dar and see the thread turn piss yellow.

LOL! I didn't say Britney was another Joni Mitchell. I said Britney was more honest than Joni Mitchell.

by Anonymousreply 23809/19/2013

Britney, the Marilyn of our time:

by Anonymousreply 23909/19/2013

Britney has Fibromyalgia?

by Anonymousreply 24009/19/2013

MM and Britney aren't in the same league - the only thing they share is mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 24109/19/2013

Britney is the Marilyn of our generation.

by Anonymousreply 24209/19/2013

Goodbye Britney Jean..

by Anonymousreply 24309/19/2013

There's an eerie resemblance between Marilyn and Britney in these pictures. There is an incredible affinity there.

by Anonymousreply 24409/19/2013

Um, no.

by Anonymousreply 24509/19/2013

I was stupid enough to accompany a friend of mine to a Britney concert last year. That was such a waste of time and money. She lip-synced the entire concert and didn't communicate with the audience at all. When she finally decided to say something to us between the songs we couldn't even hear her, because they forgot to turn her mic back on.

The only nice moment was when she brought her two sons on a stage with her at the end of the concert. I just hope they won't turn out batshit crazy like their mommy.

by Anonymousreply 24609/19/2013

"Work Bitch" DOWN TO #8 on itunes!!!! Under Gaga's "Applause". Who's flopping now? Shitney, bitches.

R247 you didn't know before that Shitney doesn't do anything at concerts? She never sings live, and she don't dance anymore. She has no sense or ability to interact with the audience either. Only idiots would go to see her.

by Anonymousreply 24709/20/2013

The first time I heard this I thought it sounded like a rip-off of "Rich Bitch" By Die Antwoord. Especially with the affected accent.

by Anonymousreply 24809/20/2013

R249 I think the beat of this new Shitney song was stolen from part of the Janet classic "Throb" from the early 90s.

Throb >>>>> Work Bitch

by Anonymousreply 24909/20/2013

Is there really a Britbot though? I thought that was a creation of a disturbed 'little monster'.

by Anonymousreply 25009/20/2013

#8 hahahaha. Shitney stans must be having severe meltdowns. What to do with that friday paycheck-buy as many copies of "Work Bitch" as possible, or get the weekly dose of meth? decisions, decisions...

by Anonymousreply 25109/20/2013

The Work Bitch music video will give the song a surge to the top.

by Anonymousreply 25209/20/2013

Fell to #8. Gaga is beating her.

Poor dried up, has-been Spears. She be in Vegas for at least two years, getting fat and older, and more and more irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 25309/20/2013

[quote]Is there really a Britbot though? I thought that was a creation of a disturbed 'little monster'.

Nice try.

by Anonymousreply 25409/20/2013

Stop it. I've had enough of this.

by Anonymousreply 25509/20/2013

I am the so called 'Britbot'. I am totally offended by the term because you assume I have no substance or humanity when in fact, my feeling have been hurt tremendously by the insults leveled at Britney by people who are supposed to know all about what it feels like to be denigrated regularly and underestimated. I don't know why you regard this as sport, because personally, I'm having a really miserable time in this thread and feel out of sync with my own community.

by Anonymousreply 25609/20/2013

I wonder how Shitney's label will react to this floppage...what other devious tricks do they have up their sleeves?

by Anonymousreply 25709/20/2013

If the single fails, it's the fault of Britney's team. Larry Rudolph is totally ill equipped for her.

by Anonymousreply 25809/20/2013

It's like the Colonel with Elvis. Britney's people are exactly the same. They totally desecrate her talent and sell her to the lowest common denominator. I still intend to support her in Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 25909/20/2013

#9. Her fans are on every site gifting the song to 20 people each in order to get it to chart.

by Anonymousreply 26009/20/2013

Has anybody heard Work Bitch in a club or gym yet? How is it going down?

by Anonymousreply 26109/20/2013

To top it off, the recording act who just passed her at #8 is ex TimberFake. Bad day for Shitney!

by Anonymousreply 26209/20/2013

is it a Gaga fanbot that is vomiting childish vitriol all over the thread?

I mean, Shitney? THAT'S the best you can come up with?

Nice to see the Britney fans staying civil, wish more fans were that way, DL would be a better place for it.

by Anonymousreply 26309/20/2013

When does Britney's full album come out?

If I buy the single on iTunes am I able to eventually buy the full album without re-purchasing the single?

by Anonymousreply 26409/20/2013

Now #10. Bitch is history.

by Anonymousreply 26509/20/2013

[quote]is it a Gaga fanbot that is vomiting childish vitriol all over the thread?

Considering that there are tons of us here and in the world who aren't tone deaf, no.

What does Lady Gaga have to do with anything. She praises the bitch. She just beat her with a song that's a month old now. You don't want to go up against Gaga, so lets not even discuss her.

Britney is a no-talent mess, who ruined the music industry. She deserves to be trashed.

britbot is insane here. You think that's going to go down with us? madbots are just as annoying. At least delusional janbot is fun to poke with a stick.

by Anonymousreply 26609/20/2013

Out of the Top 10 now.

by Anonymousreply 26709/21/2013

#12!!! ova. Even Gaga is still at #7.

by Anonymousreply 26809/21/2013

Is it too early to call it "Flop Bitch"?

by Anonymousreply 26909/21/2013

it certainly won't chart higher than top 20 this coming thursday. The itunes downloads will likely keep falling too.

by Anonymousreply 27009/21/2013

[quote]Now #10. Bitch is history.

Sad. Poor washed up cunt needs to realize that she's too damn old to be making the childish music she makes.

It's one flop after another: First her last tour was selling so poorly they sold tickets on Groupon, then the X-Factor was such a bust that ratings were WORSE than the first season, now this shitty singles is a flop, and you can bet this Vegas show will be a flop too.

by Anonymousreply 27109/21/2013

[quote]Britney is a no-talent mess, who ruined the music industry. She deserves to be trashed.

Exactly. It was after this bitch came out that standards in the music industry went down at light speed.

by Anonymousreply 27209/21/2013

You seem to be of the school of thought that thinks the music industry is just made up of innocuous pop music? If Britney isn't for you, there are plenty of diverse alternatives. If you think she single handedly brought down an industry you are either being willfully ignorant or believing what you want to believe and striking out at a target that is all too easy. After all, Britney is a woman with no apparent guile and in Datalounge's tiny little world where women have to act like drag queens to be accepted, that is no longer deemed a virtue but a vice.

by Anonymousreply 27309/21/2013

I`ts #18797 now. Bwaaaaa!

by Anonymousreply 27409/21/2013

r264, we're hanging it there for Britney, in Britney's honor. We strive to conduct ourselves with southern politeness against these northern sophisticates (and I bet most of these foul mouthed Britney haters are posting out of the Lower East Side- the Haus of Gaga to be exact)

by Anonymousreply 27509/21/2013

when does the video come out?? hopefully soon if she plans to bump it back up the charts.

by Anonymousreply 27609/21/2013

[quoe]I'd do anything, I'd give you my world. I'd wait forever to be your girl. Just call out my name and I will be there. Just to show you how much I care.

As a pop song, Britney's beautiful ballad is up there with the best of Beatles and Abba. The genius of Max Martin. What he saw in this girl was pure and poetic and the video demonstrates her rare, wistful charm - like a beautiful maiden out of the Grail Cycle. I love you Britney. Thanks for this.

by Anonymousreply 27709/21/2013

probably the worst successful recording act of the last 15 years. Every song is horrible. Thank goodness the public is not enamored with "Work Bitch". After just 3 days of itunes success, the song is falling fast. bye Shitney

by Anonymousreply 27809/21/2013

dropping to #13!

by Anonymousreply 27909/21/2013

As lame as her weave!!! When is she gonna disappear...for good?

by Anonymousreply 28009/21/2013

R281 it would be nice if Shitney stopped recording music and just lived out the rest of her life happily with her kids. Sadly, that won't happen and her stans won't give up trying to make her shit "music" a hit.

by Anonymousreply 28109/21/2013

She's still fuckable, something no one will ever say about Lady Gaga

by Anonymousreply 28209/21/2013

Awful song. No one can do the "spoken word" over a "beat" better than Britney, but this is just straight up fail. The song definitely has a Republican hand-outs for you, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 28309/21/2013

R283 what hot guy would still want to fuck her? She's a nutjob with the mind of a 13 year old.

R284 Plenty of people do the spoken lyrics over a beat better than her.

by Anonymousreply 28409/21/2013

[quote]She's still fuckable

No one finds Britney attractive anymore. No guy wants to fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 28509/21/2013

I can't believe the amount of sheer stupidity I'm reading in this thread. If you don't like her, that's your prerogative. It doesn't give you the right to abuse her fans.

by Anonymousreply 28609/21/2013

I have to add that when Britney says it's her "most personal album," it's personal not in content but because she actually GOT TO SING on it. Dr. Luke would make her do we weird production technique that I don't think I'm able to discuss because it's actually considered a "trade secret" but it made Britney very unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 28709/21/2013

Maybe some of you wannabe butches are trashing Britney to make yourself seem more manly. Go back and listen to your stupid Jay Z and Eminem shit and leave Britney the fuck alone. You may not like Britney, but trust me, millions upon millions (maybe even billions) of gay men in the U.S. (not to mention the millions and millions abroad) love and worship Britney. Fuck off haters!

by Anonymousreply 28809/21/2013

R289 well apparently millions and millions of people don't love "Work Bitch" as that shitty single is stuck at #13 on itunes.

by Anonymousreply 28909/21/2013

I like Britney and a lot of her material, but I can't help but find it hilarious that Katy Perry haphazardly releases a non-single from her album, TELLING people it's not a single and just a way to give fans a sneak peek of the album, and it's already like #4...

by Anonymousreply 29009/21/2013

ain't nobody checking for this puppet no mo'.

by Anonymousreply 29109/22/2013

Top 40 music is, and always has been, a dead baby joke. I can't believe anybody even listens to that talentless little Mouseketeer cunt. People have no taste at all.

by Anonymousreply 29209/22/2013

Poor old Shitney's new single is a total flop. Even with her sad stans buying multiple copies it's flopping. Poor thing doesn't realize that teenagers (the audience she seems to be targeting with this sound and juvenile lyrics) just laugh at her. Teens of today want Katy Perry, Rihanna, Gaga, and Selena Gomez.

by Anonymousreply 29309/22/2013

You forgot about gayboys like you [R294] who are all basically 13 year old girls.

by Anonymousreply 29409/22/2013

She'll disappear to Vegas just living out what's left of her so-called career getting older and more and more irrelevant. How much do you wanna bet its a compete disaster? It won't sell. They'll cancel it in no time to save money. Her fans can't fly out and pay for each show. Her meet-and-greet package is over $2000.00 per person. I shit you not.

by Anonymousreply 29509/22/2013

Britney's team are responsible for the expensive Meet and Greet prices because they are greedy bastards. Britney would never charge that much. I bet she's not even aware of it. She should be though.

by Anonymousreply 29609/22/2013

Britney at the iHeartradio festival last night, presenting Miley Cyrus.

"My girl's about to get to work, bitch!"

by Anonymousreply 29709/22/2013

I think that the time things really started to go into a crisis for Britney was when she made this terrible lapse in judgement. I remember seeing this and thinking, 'Britney saves all of her discipline for performing and off stage, there is no structure.' There was no emotional support or real sense of self for this young woman touring the world. I watch this and I just feel like she's lost.

by Anonymousreply 29809/22/2013

In the mid 2000s, Shitney struggled to get any songs on the radio. It rightfully seemed like her career was in major decline. Her breakdown in 2008 actually helped to revive her career, as she somehow gained more fans and the press stopped criticizing her lack of talent or personality. In the last 5 years, crazily the press mostly writes good reviews of her songs and performances. I don't know if the label paid someone off or what. It's bizarre. Her recording career should be as dead as Jessica Simpson's or Mandy Moore's.

by Anonymousreply 29909/22/2013

The 'Shitney' troll is getting out of control now.

by Anonymousreply 30009/22/2013

One of my favorite Britney videos and dance breakdowns here - the Overprotected Darkchild Remix. She looks like a young Brigitte Bardot. Her sex appeal preserved forever here:

by Anonymousreply 30109/22/2013

oop down to #14!!!! F-L-O-P

by Anonymousreply 30209/22/2013

R302 - so agree. I thought she looked just like a tanner Marilyn Monroe with Bardot hair.

People forget that Britney was legitimately sexy and beautiful as hell.

by Anonymousreply 30309/22/2013

Never found her sexy or hot...she was always a dolled up puppet.

You know you're flopping if you're supposed to be a top recording act and you're sitting under OneRepublic on itunes. ouch!

by Anonymousreply 30409/22/2013

The unfortunate thing is that Britney doesn't have a voice. She made it through her younger years without ability to carry a tune, but the lack of a voice has worn thin with the public and has only been highlighted with all of her other problems.

by Anonymousreply 30509/22/2013

Britney was successful in her younger years because she was playing the Lolita. She had no talent. She was hallow, corporate-made perversion. She had absolutely no talent. Her dancing consistent of cheerleading. The industry decided that she was going to be the product that they made money off of. Each label created their own Britney. Once she reached a certain age, her self-life experienced, and they didn't know what to do with her. Thankfully, they learned that you could make money off of train wrecks. She got signed for "X Factor" hoping she would have a meltdown. It didn't happen, and it was a disaster. The industry is quickly moving on, and her management, which also manages Miley Cyrus, is using Britney to promote their latest, much younger and successful client.

They have her tweeting Miley, and introducing her at shows. It's so blatant.

Britney's fan base only likes her when she's successful. They don't care for her new music. They care about their memories, the memory of being young. Sadly, she was forced onto them at a young age, and they grew up thinking that she was the real deal. Someone like Lady Gaga comes along, someone who isn't looking girly, classy, and singing bubblegum, and they freak out. Gaga was nothing compared to the decade pre-Britney. This kids, now adults, grew up with a conservative, dumbed down industry. This is why Britney needs to be destroyed once and for all. She's a corporate product, and that product needs to be dismantled, what's left of it. It's not really her. It's her brand. She doesn't even want to do this anymore. It's tptb that are running the show. She's still handled by adults at 32. Her father just went demanding more money.

Britney never had an education. She doesn't know what to do with herself. It's very sad, but that doesn't mean she's deserving of a career. Her brand destroyed the music industry.

by Anonymousreply 30609/22/2013

Shitney is linked to ruining the music industry. Talentless Vadge paved the way for other non-singers such as Paula Abdul but at least Paula was an innovative and amazing dancer. From there, we have Shitney, who simply used to recycle dance moves that Abdul and Janet Jackson did 10-15 years before. Shitney brought nothing new or exciting. From there, we have Katy Perry, Rihanna and Ke$ha who all have minimal talent. Shitney is the first act to have massive success based solely on auto-tune. Cher did it for a cool effect on 1 song but Shitney has it in EVERY DAMN SONG. Thank goodness "Work Bitch" is tanking.

by Anonymousreply 30709/22/2013

omg down to #17! dropping like a rock. Is she over?

by Anonymousreply 30809/23/2013

"Ooh La La" was a massive flop and this song will be semi-floppish. It might not even crack the top 10, and will fall off the charts quickly. By november people won't be checking for it and it will be out of the top 100. Just pathetic.

Flopney in the house y'all! cheeto partay!

by Anonymousreply 30909/23/2013

I wonder how her album will do. Kerplunkney?

by Anonymousreply 31009/23/2013

r307 - you're a pretentious hipster. Of course Britney had talent. An intuitive talent for interpreting a song. Otherwise she would not be popular. People are NOT as stupid as you think to make this girl so successful. She wasn't hatched out of an egg. The genius of Britney is that despite the Los Angeline lifestyle they marinated her in, the South always emerges in one of her songs - sexual, dangerous and quick.

by Anonymousreply 31109/23/2013

R312 you're delusional. "Intuitive talent for interpreting a song"? What you meant to say is "Shitney can never sing the demos nearly as well as the demo singer so she makes whatever sound possible in an attempt to try and be on-key"

"sexual, dangerous and quick"? Let's try "forced, lame and desperate".

by Anonymousreply 31209/23/2013

[quote]you're a pretentious hipster

by Anonymousreply 31309/23/2013

What bothers me about r312's perspective is that he completely disregards the very genuine and meaningful replies from Britney fans in this thread as to why she appeals to them- and instead talks about her like a scientist would an experiment. You can't come out with outlandish statements denying that she had any worth - you think you're being clever but you're actually terribly unimaginative. As if EVERYTHING a performer does is interpreted via their CONSCIOUS or MENTAL faculty. It is not. That is Britney's power - that completely iconic sound of her voice is our unconscious life, exposing our vulnerabilities, our passions and primitive source. Other, more cerebral performers oftentimes are clearer sounding and more remote, aloof in their own delicately constructed worlds and lauded as the ego ideal. Britney Spears sings with the consciousness of the times - that cannot be defined.

by Anonymousreply 31409/23/2013

Seriously why are the Shitney stans STILL trying to convince the rest of us that this woman has talent, intelligence or charisma? She lacks all of those. The industry made her plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 31509/23/2013

r314 - this is you:

[quote]Hipsters merely conform to unpopular fashions. That's it. That's all. It's a self-entitled way to feign social awkwardness that people with their total lack of worthwhile qualities and talent would be feeling as genuine outcasts if they didn't secretly believe themselves superior and ironically hilarious. In this way, it's also an attempt to cash in on attention using geek chic. Pretentious people try to sound smarter than they are, e.g. by making dissonantly unnecessary references to counter culture figures, but hipsters are so far beyond pretentious that they think appreciation of meaningless t-shirt slogans is enough to elevate them to social icon status. This makes the phrase pretentious hipster so redundant that it should just be shortened to hipster, except when describing what hipsters talk about; ie pretentious hipster bullshit, such as "I met that indie rock singer. She's an argyle superstar." A hipster is a therefore a psychological trainwreck that should be avoided until he/she inevitably ruins itself.

by Anonymousreply 31609/23/2013

Shitney stans having a meltdown that her reign of shitty success is over. Face it-she sucks and finally the masses are getting it.

by Anonymousreply 31709/23/2013

I'm a Britney fan and I don't care about that. I didn't like Work Bitch as much as anyone else, but I can name at least 20 songs of hers that mean the world to me.

by Anonymousreply 31809/23/2013

Britney is no longer HOT in the mainstream, that means COOL people will start to admit to enjoying her music.

by Anonymousreply 31909/23/2013

Bump bitch.

by Anonymousreply 32009/23/2013

by Anonymousreply 32109/23/2013

Is Britney a Vegas BOMB???

Britney Spears is back — or is she?The 31-year-old singer’s new gig for a two-year residency of her stage show Britney: Piece of Me at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas has had dismal ticket sales, at best, and an industry insider exclusively tell that everyone involved with the show is really worried. The numbers are in, and of the first 16 shows running Dec. 27 through Feb. 22, Spears has only sold out three shows.“After spending hundreds of thousands on promo, they expected to instantly sell out all of the first 16 shows, but they didn’t come close!” the source told Radar.

“In fact, Britney only sold out three of the 16 shows put on sale and many are considering this a disaster.”According to the insider, Las Vegas residencies in the past such as Celine Dion and Shania Twain sold out their first block of shows right away.“There are nearly 50 shows a year and the theater is small…it only holds about 4,500 people,” the source said.“So all of this put together really isn’t looking well for Britney. Ticket sales need to start skyrocketing or else there’s going to be a lot of disappointed investors and people involved with the show.”

by Anonymousreply 32209/23/2013

WORK BITCH! was probably written by her agent telling her to get off her fat ass and make some money for him.

by Anonymousreply 32309/23/2013

It's all about Miley now. Britney is yesterday's garbage. Britney's people manage Miley and have done nothing but used the little publicity Britney is getting to trump up their other, younger, more bankable star. Britney even introduced her two days ago at an event, and they're using Britney's Twitter account to promote her.

by Anonymousreply 32409/23/2013

Shitney is featured on a song on Miley's upcoming that's also part of it.

24 hours later and still stuck at #17. It will continue to fall. #flop

by Anonymousreply 32509/23/2013

...and she'll be gone from the general public for two years. She'll be, what, 34 when her residency ends?

by Anonymousreply 32609/23/2013

it's taken too long for her to start declining. That mental breakdown several years ago actually revived her career as the press stopped dissing her poor quality of music and she gained sympathy fans. Hopefully that's waning now.

by Anonymousreply 32709/23/2013

Song's been deleted off of iTunes. lol

by Anonymousreply 32809/24/2013

drops to #18 flop flop flop bitch.

by Anonymousreply 32909/24/2013

by Anonymousreply 33009/24/2013

The song was not dropped in iTunes. this poster made this up out of thin air.

The video hasn't even been released, stop trying to kill this project on the vine. It will not get you a better position at Wedny's.

by Anonymousreply 33109/24/2013

[quote]The song was not dropped in iTunes.

It was for hours last night. Her fan base was freaking out, then assuming that they were replacing it with a clean version. It's back now at #19.

by Anonymousreply 33209/24/2013

as if you're in a position to diss anyone. Learn how to type first, boo. Then again, the fact that you can type at all is impressive for a Shitney fan.

FLOP Bitch is now down to #23! Drake is totally cockblocking her with all the songs from his new album being in the top 20.

by Anonymousreply 33309/24/2013

Can someone start a Kanye West thread so we can also talk about his lack of any talent and how he just might be the worst rapper of all time?

by Anonymousreply 33409/24/2013

there it goes again, making shit up out of thin air.

if it was swaped out for a few hours then why lie and say it was "dropped."

if you have to make stuff up that usually means you have nothing to back you up.

You're a sad case, she is just a pop singer, she's not making laws or performing your next surgery.

by Anonymousreply 33509/24/2013

britbot is in meltdown mode!

by Anonymousreply 33609/24/2013

ShitneySpammer, face it. Bitch is a flop. Down to #24 now. Your temper tantrums won't change that.

by Anonymousreply 33709/24/2013

Britney and Justin are flopping at the same time.

Never thought I'd see this day.

by Anonymousreply 33809/24/2013

Justin is an international superstar with a high profile music and movie career, not to mention brand. Justin is out of Britney's league. He has money coming in from all sides. Britney has nothing but her albums and singles, and she didn't get another #1 single until a few years ago when iTunes became a big player in the industry. She got the #1 thanks to her fans buying tons of copies, just like they're doing now. They're actually buying 40-60 copies now, and are teaching people how to use proxies to vote ten million times. They're even waiting for their next paycheck to buy more, I shit you not.

Her last album barely sold. She had a #1 single for one week only. Her last tour was a disaster. They had to slash ticket sales 50%. Why on Earth would they think a Vegas residency would be a good thing? I think it's a bunch of old white guys who have no idea what's hot in pop culture. She even bombed on "X Factor." This woman's time has come to an end.

by Anonymousreply 33909/24/2013

Justin is nothing.

by Anonymousreply 34009/24/2013

Whatever you say, britbot. Shitney fans are still longing for a Britney-Justin romance, a previous brief relationship a million years ago when they were teenagers. Seriously, these fans suffer from the same lonely arrested development that Britney suffers from. Justin is happily married, and doesn't even think about this train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 34109/24/2013

#27 now ouch.

by Anonymousreply 34209/24/2013

it's hilarious that even the lowly Lana Del Rey is 1 spot above her on itunes. Now you know you're flopping if that happens.

by Anonymousreply 34309/25/2013

r342, if you're so happily married why are you posting on a gay forum Justin?

by Anonymousreply 34409/25/2013

by Anonymousreply 34509/25/2013

flops to #29. Hopefully all this album's singles flop as well. It's time she retires.

by Anonymousreply 34609/26/2013

#32 now.

by Anonymousreply 34709/26/2013

Why do fans always want to start a burn thread about some artist they hate as a distraction whenever there's a thread about their idol failing? Even if Kanye West, Justin Timberlake, and Lana Del Ray were to disappear into thin, Britney would still be bombing. Why can't you face that?

by Anonymousreply 34809/26/2013

annnnd the song debuts at #12 on the hot 100. This will be its peak and will drop like a rock from there. With downloads decreasing at a steady pace, airplay will too. Official flop.

by Anonymousreply 34909/26/2013

[quote]Official flop.

Like her granny titties.

by Anonymousreply 35009/26/2013

Here is a 15 second clip of her new video for Work Bitch... This is going to push it to number one when it comes out.

by Anonymousreply 35109/27/2013

ooh ooh rebounding to #21! Shitney making a recovery-not. The fact that it has fallen this low on itunes so quickly is bad news and her handlers know it.

by Anonymousreply 35209/28/2013

Yeah, get that #21 Shitney!

by Anonymousreply 35309/28/2013

Before Britney took everything for granted...I think we're going to see her go into "desperate" mode very, very soon. Two songs tanking in a row is pretty bad, even if that "Oh La La" was supposed to just be an album song, it must've cost tons of $$$ cuz Luke did it. They expected it to make a tidy sum.

by Anonymousreply 35409/28/2013

So you mean that the 15 second clip bumped her up 10 spaces? wonder what will happen when the full video is out.

by Anonymousreply 35509/28/2013

R356 no dumbass. The song was already back in the top 25 before that preview came out. The video might put her back in the top 15 but no higher. Face it, Shitney has FLOPPED.

by Anonymousreply 35609/28/2013

It's strange to be so gleeful about a rather sad individual's perceived flop.

by Anonymousreply 35709/28/2013

Looking forward to the music video. It looks very fun. I don't think the fate of this particular song matters much to Britney, it's just a silly club banger isn't it? Nothing she's put her heart on the line for. It's the song on her upcoming album called Perfume that really interests me. Apparently, the song is about Britney singing about her lover's next woman smelling her perfume on him. LOVE THAT!

by Anonymousreply 35809/28/2013

r355, Britney isn't fussed. She's thrilled to be in Vegas, she hated traveling all over the place on tour. She's very much a country girl, she wants to be rooted in one place. Even though Vegas is about as far apart from Louisiana as one could imagine, doing a show there for 2 years gives Britney the kind of stability she has been craving.

by Anonymousreply 35909/28/2013

Why the fuck are some people and the media raving about the video? Yes, Shitney looks the best she's looked in several years but that's not saying much. Yes she does a few EASY dance moves, but hardly anything of note. The song is called "Work Bitch" but it doesn't look like she's working hard to lip sync or dance well. Very lazy indeed.

by Anonymousreply 36010/02/2013

She looked stunning. I loved the video. It was sexy and understated.

by Anonymousreply 36110/02/2013

Saw this yesterday and OMG

I thought it was a parody of 00's pop slut videos

Mirrors White sports cars in the desert Black leotard w/ bondage-y studs Dance floor in the desert Crawling around a pool SUPER awkward dancing by Brit compared to the dancers

I couldn't even hear a song being sung - just some mumbling on a techno beat.

Her hair looked good though.

by Anonymousreply 36210/02/2013

r358 Well said.

by Anonymousreply 36310/02/2013

What do ya know, the video is a complete rip-off, scene by scene actually. Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 36410/02/2013

What's the vid on the left?

by Anonymousreply 36510/02/2013

Sure she had no idea about the similarity, this is a woman with a conservator who has to pay someone to be her boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 36610/02/2013

It also reminds me of a video from the 80's by the short-lived girl group, Madame X. The song was called, "I'm Just That Type of Girl."

by Anonymousreply 36710/02/2013

This video is something that Willa Ford would've thought was cool ten years ago when she was nineteen. Britney looks ridiculous. Can't dance, can't even lipsync. Shitty song. She should reinvent herself as super butch or something totally different than try to do the "sexpot" thing that's an utter fail.

by Anonymousreply 36810/02/2013

R360, I don't know that the Vegas gig is all that stable. She isn't doing two solid years. There are huge gaps between shows, sometimes months.

by Anonymousreply 36910/02/2013

Can someone explain the video on the left? It could have just been rehearsals for the video.

by Anonymousreply 37010/02/2013

Yes! So "Work Bitch" ripped the beat off of "Throb" by Janet Jackson AND the video for "Say You'll Be There" by the Spice Girls. Shitney's handlers and producers are so pathetic.

R368 Madame X was cool. They definitely had a great desert video but I think Shitney's is closer to the Spice Girl's.

by Anonymousreply 37110/02/2013

r365 does not provide a link because the pic is fake. Those shots are taken from 3 different videos and have been altered to make it look like she copied them.

That is why they didn't put a link, you made it on photoshop.

Do you think you are going to single-handedly bring down Britney Spears?

Judging by the time you spent on that pic, I think you actually believe that.

by Anonymousreply 37210/02/2013

She did the video in the dessert to represent Las Vegas. You know, the place where she will be getting paid 15 mil a year to be there once a month.

It was an ode to las vegas, so what if it wasn't the first video in the dessert.

by Anonymousreply 37310/02/2013

Dessert, R374?

by Anonymousreply 37410/02/2013

[quote][R365] does not provide a link because the pic is fake. Those shots are taken from 3 different videos and have been altered to make it look like she copied them.

Bwahahaha! britbot is off her meds again!

by Anonymousreply 37510/02/2013

ShitneySpammer is so delusional. Go watch "Say You'll Be There" by Spice Girls. Total rip off.

by Anonymousreply 37610/03/2013

what a fall "Work Bitch" took on the hot 100 this week! The video couldn't even put the song back into the top 10 on itunes. After a few days the song will continue to fall again. FLOP.

by Anonymousreply 37710/03/2013

[quote]Why the fuck are some people and the media raving about the video?

It's the same paid shills. The rest of the public who's even heard about this have been fat question marks penned on their foreheads. These writers sound like they were given articles to print by her management. It's not even funny.

by Anonymousreply 37810/03/2013

Rihanna's new video for a lame b-side stripper song is going to destroy and bury Britney's song.

by Anonymousreply 37910/03/2013

Did all the Shitney stans skip buying meth this week? Or did they all get a nice allowance from their sugar daddies? How the fuck else has the shitacious "Work Bitch" rebounded to #7 on itunes? The video sucks and shows minimal dancing with easy steps but for some reason it sparked her stans' interest again. Pathetic times, people.

by Anonymousreply 38010/04/2013

Britney Spears, regardless of talent, or even competence at this stage, has fans for life.

by Anonymousreply 38110/04/2013

Someone on here was sure that she would pass #15 on iTunes. Where does this sureness come from? It's already back in the top 10.

by Anonymousreply 38210/04/2013

You can never underestimate the taste of the American public.

Britney is proof of that.

by Anonymousreply 38310/04/2013

It's not really an American thing. That Louisianer... peach? is massive all over the world.

by Anonymousreply 38410/04/2013

Love you Britney. Don't care what they say.

by Anonymousreply 38510/04/2013

Anybody knows why she can't dance anymore like the way she used to?

by Anonymousreply 38610/04/2013

Knee problems.

by Anonymousreply 38710/04/2013

[quote]Someone on here was sure that she would pass #15 on iTunes. Where does this sureness come from? It's already back in the top 10.

It's #8 and Lady Gaga's "Applause" is still sitting at #6 for over a month. Call us when Britney Spears hits #1 on the Billboard 200. Her fans are spending their paychecks on buying the song and gifting it to whoever wants it. Go visit her message board at Breathe Heavy. They're frigging nuts. They won't accept that their childhoods are over. The more she flops, the more reality sets in that their childhood star that was always on top is old and over, thus they are old and over too. There's a psychological component here. This is the same lot who shave their heads in solidarity with her.

by Anonymousreply 38810/04/2013

[quote] thus they are old and over too. There's a psychological component here.

And what psychological situation is going on with you?

by Anonymousreply 38910/04/2013

R384 actually, Shitney is even more popular in the rest of the world. It's only the last 5 years that Shitney has had a lot of singles success in the states. She had a strong first couple of years but rom 2002 to 2007, nobody was really checking for her here. In the rest of the world, her shitty "music" has sadly always done very well.

by Anonymousreply 39010/04/2013

Her album is going up against Justin Bieber's. She's toast.

by Anonymousreply 39110/04/2013

Damn, r392.

Wonder if Britney's record company will push the release date back?

by Anonymousreply 39210/04/2013

r393, this is the second time it was pushed back. The original date put it up against One Direction who are releasing their album the week before.

by Anonymousreply 39310/04/2013

Thanks, r394.

Bitch is fucked.

by Anonymousreply 39410/04/2013

back down to #9. I'm sure by the end of the weekend she'll be almost out of the top 20 again. Official FLOP

by Anonymousreply 39510/05/2013

Here we go with this sureness again. It's not Brit so much that is the issue here so much as it is keeping up with the quality of the board.

I just don't get how somebody is so sure of something, so absolutely sure of something, yet turns out to be wrong.

Where did the sureness come from? When I think of sure, I think of something like the sun rising, or the snow in winter. I know there is a hair's chance that it might not happen, but I am "sure" that it will.

Now, to see someone so "sure" of something, and then for them to be wrong, you would think it would change them. Afterall, they were sure of it. Downright ready to bet the farm.

And yet here we are and she is back in the top 10. I expect you to be less sure about these things in the future, and for you to have been profoundly changed by this experience.

by Anonymousreply 39610/05/2013

I gotta go take a big shit

by Anonymousreply 39710/05/2013

Britney is the epitome of a whore, no wonder she dresses and acts like one.

by Anonymousreply 39810/05/2013

Bitches, back off! Brit is one of the best singers of our time... proven by her 350 million album sales worldwide. She packs houses wherever she performs and by the time it's all over she will have surpassed Michael Jackson in sales. She's already passed Madonna, Whitney Houston, The Beatles and Mariah Carey. She is a gay icon worldwide.

Her music will be around long after Rihanna, Beyoncé, Pink, Lady GaGa, etc. have been long forgotten. "Work Bitch" is a stellar return to form for Brit. You go, Gurl!

by Anonymousreply 39910/05/2013

She hasn't come anywhere near passing the Beatles. Nice try.

by Anonymousreply 40010/05/2013

Her voice is really maturing with age. She is amazing. Work Bitch features her strongest vocal performance yet (and that's saying something). I love that throbbing beat. Best song of 2013 in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 40110/05/2013

This has got to be a joke, she barely even sings in that shitty new song she has. She does a fake British accent for most of it.

Either that or the bitch is too stupid to realize she's not British.

by Anonymousreply 40210/05/2013

The Bitch is FAT--face it--she lost some weight and she is proud of it BUT THE BITCH IS STILL FAT AND HAS NO WAISTLINE AND HAS MILES TO GO.

by Anonymousreply 40310/05/2013

Britney and Miley be kickin ass and takin names in 2013 bitches! Say bye-de-bye to the old school and bye-de-bye to Madonna and her kind. The new day is here. Madonna, Liza & Cher can fuck off. The new genertation has our icons bitches and it ain't Cher. Brit and Miley gonna be comin to your town and kickin your ass in 2013. Word.

Work Bitch!!!!! B.E.S.T.S.O.N.G.E.V.E.R.

by Anonymousreply 40410/05/2013

I love reading the misspellings of the obviously drunk and drug-entrenched here.

Brit and Miley? Suck my dick, stoner.

by Anonymousreply 40510/05/2013

Someone's been playing with their IP. britbot, stop. Britney's fans are starting entire threads on how to use Hide My IP and bombard radio stations and rig polls to trump their fallen over-the-hill starlet.

by Anonymousreply 40610/05/2013

KFC is starting a new dish next week: Brittney Fried Chicken---It's all fat legs.

by Anonymousreply 40710/05/2013

Good Lord modern music sucks. Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Train. God, it's terrible. There has always been shitty music, in every era, but at least there was good stuff to balance it out. Now? Zilch! All we have is a bunch of gurgly sounding auto-tuned crap that sounds like it was recorded at the bottom of a fishtank.

by Anonymousreply 40810/05/2013

Brit's tearin' up the top ten now bitches. Eat your fucken words. Come on fellow gaybies let's support our Brit. If you haven't bought Work Bitch yet buy it. If you have bought it buy another copy. Show her we still love our Britney Baby. The queen of the 21st century,

Work Bitch has done fucken hit #1 in over 50 fucken countries lets make it #1 here.

I love Britney & P.N.P. - Life is Good. Live Hard.

by Anonymousreply 40910/05/2013

Okay, now we know for sure britbot is hiding her IP.

by Anonymousreply 41010/05/2013

fat shaming of women?

by Anonymousreply 41110/05/2013

and down to #10! the video only provided a brief surge in sales. People are already over the song. again. What else will desperate Shitney stans try to make the song a hit though?

by Anonymousreply 41210/05/2013

OMG! --- 'WORK BITCH' IS THE BEST SONG I HAVE HEARD THIS YEAR. I always loved Britney but I lost interest after her meltdown a few years ago. But she's back, honey. She sounds better than ever. I'm so proud of Britney. She has really gotten her life together. She loves her gay audience. So many performers talk the talk, but Brit walks the walk. She is truly as big a fan of us gay men as we gay men are of her. Let's make work bitch her biggest single yet to thank her for her support of the gay community.

We love you Britney!

by Anonymousreply 41310/05/2013

The hunk in the video says it was a lot sexier -- and a lot of his "aggressive groping" was cut out.

by Anonymousreply 41410/06/2013

Flop Bitch back down to #15 on itunes. Surely it will continue to tumble. Shitney is getting roared at, there's a wrecking ball hitting her recording career, and there are less people to offer her applause this time around.

by Anonymousreply 41510/07/2013

Bless her heart, she is dumb as a box of rocks. I know she was never too bright but wondered if the drugs fried her brain.

by Anonymousreply 41610/07/2013

What I don't get is that her single is going down but her video for work bitch is at number 1 in itunes?

And the video is more expensive!

by Anonymousreply 41710/07/2013

It's easy to chart a music video on iTunes. They don't sell much thanks to Youtube and Vevo, so if fans buy it all at the same time, it'll chart high quickly. It probably sold 200x at reached the top spot. The video actually recieved hardly any hits on Youtube. Right there it tells you it is her tiny crazy fan base buying and gifting the video through the roof. Most people buy music from iTunes.

by Anonymousreply 41810/07/2013

Justin Bieber just released his new single. It's already #2. WB is #14.

by Anonymousreply 41910/07/2013

Whatever happened to all the "Shitney's gonna slay" chants? All she's slaying is the middle of the charts. Hardly impressive. Ova.

by Anonymousreply 42010/07/2013

It's funny to see her fan base, which was brainwashed into worshiping this no-talent moron in their youth, getting a big dose of reality. Perhaps they'll expand their horizons and stop being manipulated by corporations. They're actually saying that Rihanna and Katy Perry are going to be successful until the end of time unlike Lady Gaga -- of course because they're vanilla. These people are not old enough to have been exposed to real acts pre-2000. It's sad. These kids grew up in a conservative corporate industry where no one was allowed to look different, sound different. They grew up with Britney Spears-es: all manufactured CRAP. This is what people mean when they say Britney Spears ruined the industry. Her prototype screwed everything up. It's good that she's finally being destroyed. The public has had enough which is why everyone is flopping. The music industry is at a crossroads.

by Anonymousreply 42110/07/2013

Britney: "I am singing live. I always sing live"

TMZ is also reporting that she's a recovering drunk, and no one is allowed to drink around her.

by Anonymousreply 42210/08/2013

Justin Bieber went to #1 in less than a day.

Pearl Jam entered the charts at #3 immediately.

by Anonymousreply 42310/08/2013

"Unlike Gaga."

You do know she makes vanilla pop music too, just with pretensions designed to appeal to bitter queens and hags who think being "bullied" (i.e., widely disliked) makes one by definition an "artiste"? At least "Shitney" isn't kidding herself.

by Anonymousreply 42410/08/2013

lmao R423 at Shitney saying she always sings live. Fucking liar.

R425 unlike Shitney, Gaga has a brain. One can easily see that her lyrics have more substance. Shitney's songs are superficial garbage.

by Anonymousreply 42510/08/2013

Her shitty song "Flop Bitch" peaked at #12 then flopped down the chart. Nobody cares about this cunt anymore and this lazy no-talent ho is the last person to be telling people about what work is.

by Anonymousreply 42610/08/2013

Let the anti Britney troll exhaust himself with vitriol. If we are true fans of Britney, we will be secure in our own opinions.

by Anonymousreply 42710/08/2013

r428 is embarrassing. It's either a methed out 18 year old twink, or a 30+ year old mincing queen.

by Anonymousreply 42810/08/2013

This demo of 'I Found You' shows Britney's voice at its very best to be lovely, subtle and tender.

by Anonymousreply 42910/08/2013

Is Britney finished, then?

Hope she doesn't go off the deep end once again.

by Anonymousreply 43010/08/2013

Britney is the biggest selling artist of the last 15 years so get over yourselves bitches. There has been no other artist of the last 15 years to get close to her 300 million albums and singles worldwide. No one is even close. Go home and listen to your Madonna and Cher 78 RPM Records and fuck off. Britney will be remembered 100 years from now. Will Madonna or Cher? I think not. You old Ensure drinking Depends wearing mother fuckers. Die in your retirement home. Britney rules the 21st Century.

by Anonymousreply 43110/08/2013

I thought the cunt was singing "Work BENCH"... I stand corrected.

by Anonymousreply 43210/08/2013

The single is no where to be found on the Billboard Hot 100 Top 10.

"Britney's radio interview with Roula & Ryan on Houston's 104.1 KRBE was a bomb"

"I'm sorry Britney Spears. You're worth a 100 million dollars, and you know you're going on a tour of interviews. Please have some answers more than 'UH HUH!! That's sooo kewlll.'"

"I specifically asked her a question so she can elaborate on her Vegas show, and there was a long pause… and she was like 'yeah.' And I remember making this motion like I'm trying to pull a marlin off of a boat like 'COME ON! Give me something!'" …

15 years in the business… be entertaining! … When we interviewed Lady Gaga - she had so much to say we almost don't have to talk at all. Christina Aguilera was on the phone with us for two straight minutes because she has so much to say!

by Anonymousreply 43310/09/2013

These old people are just having to face their age now that Britney and Miley are replacing their beloved Madonna, Cher and Janet. Too bad honey too bad. This is the modern age. Bitches, your divas had their time and their time has passed. The torch has been passed to the new queens of pop. Don't be sad, your girls had long careers... you all should be proud of them. Our girls will have long careers too. The 21st century gonna rock with our ladies!

IN: Britney, Miley, Gaga.

OUT: Madonna, Cher, Janet.

Time marches on.

by Anonymousreply 43410/09/2013

r435, BRITNEY IS OLD. She's 32 years old, with two kids, has a train wreck "boring" life, has no talent, is revolting to look at, and has been around way too long.

She's been OUT for years. She's a has-been.

IN: Miley, Gaga, Rihanna, and Katy.

Cher knows she's old, and doesn't give a shit. Madonna, she's struggling with it. Janet has fallen off the face of the Earth, and doesn't seem to even want to do music anymore.

by Anonymousreply 43510/09/2013

r432, you are seriously delusional. Britney will be remembered more than Cher and Madonna? talentless ho britney wouldn't even HAVE a career without either of those older women!

And as for her stellar record sales, how many copies has Britney's last album sold to date?

Try not even a million.

As soon as her looks start to go, brit will be has been, she has no discernable talent to back her up once she ages.

by Anonymousreply 43610/09/2013

"Flop Bitch" is just the latest in Shitney's string of flops. First her last tour was a flop that had to sell discounted tickets on Groupon to get rid of them, then the X-Factor gig was a disaster bringing in lower ratings than the previous season, and now her new shitty song couldn't even reach the top ten despite some of her sad fans that bought multiple copies each.

Nobody cares about this old washed up ho anymore. The Vegas shows will probably be another flop.

by Anonymousreply 43710/09/2013

R434 There have been several interviewers throughout the years who have hinted that she's a fucking retard in interviews. Also, Adrienne Bailon said the moron can't hold a conversation and that she's so stupid she had to have people feed her lines through an earpiece on X-Factor because she's so stupid she can't think for herself.

by Anonymousreply 43810/09/2013

Britney fucking OWNS Madonna!

Madonna was the '80s and early '90s...

Britney is the 21st Century y'alls.

You old men over 40 who are trying to keep Madonna's and Cher's careers alive on life support are just bitter because the younger generation has found younger, more talented fare with Brit and Miley. Get over it!

Madonna has never done a song as good as "Baby One More Time", "Oops I Did It Again" or "Womanizer". Face it, Madonna's career is fucking toast.

If you were 20 like me you would be all over Brit and Miley just like I am. When you were 20 you were all over Madonna and Cher so give us a break. It's our generation now.

by Anonymousreply 43910/09/2013

[quote]Britney fucking OWNS Madonna!

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 44010/09/2013

How long have you been posting on DL?

by Anonymousreply 44110/09/2013

I wouldn't go as far as to say Ms. Spears owns Madonna. I think Madge is slightly better. Brit is very talented but a notch below Madge on the talent scale. I love them both obsessively, don't get me wrong.

Like it or not, Brit is part of the elite group: Madonna, Cher, Aretha, Judy, Liza, Bette, Tina, Diana, Donna, Janet, Mariah, Beyoncé Knowles, Whitney and yes... Britney (young Miley will likely join their ranks in a few years, but not yet).

by Anonymousreply 44210/09/2013

[quote] Brit is very talented

by Anonymousreply 44310/09/2013

If Madonna wants to catch up with Britney in the 21st Century she gotta work, bitch!

Britney been takin' Madge to school for 15 years. While Britney's having huge albums Madonna's are barely going gold if that. Madge's last real hit album was over ten years ago.

by Anonymousreply 44410/09/2013

r443, is this a joke? Britney belongs on the same list as Judy, Liza and Aretha?

Except for the fact that all those women can sing, and Britney....umm.....lipsyncs.

Are you high or just trying to be ironic?

by Anonymousreply 44510/09/2013

Britney only has 2 talents.

One is her lipsyncing. She's second to none in that department...snort.

Her other one...well, let's just say she showed it in spades in that photo a few years ago when she had that picture taken with her undies clearly off.

by Anonymousreply 44610/09/2013

Drool Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 44710/09/2013

I think (s)he means as a gay "icon".

by Anonymousreply 44810/09/2013

Work Bitch falls flat to #22 on itunes just a week after the video release gave it a slight bump in sales. This no-talent dumbass is flopping hard. She's not talented, not a stunning beauty and she's fucking stupid.

Her albums may sell well, but she's got what-maybe 4 #1 songs? Hardly impressive. Other non-singers Rihanna and Katy Perry have way more than her and will continue to get more hits. Shitney is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 44910/09/2013

Who the fuck besides tone deaf gay guys are going to go see this bitch in Las Vegas?

Aren't Las Vegas crowds older and more mature than Britney's target audience? Who exactly are they thinking is going to get tickets to watch her non singing ass for two hours or whatever?

This may very well be a disaster in the making.

by Anonymousreply 45010/09/2013

I saw her live a few years ago and she was amazing. Her costumes were to die for and her dancers were second to none. Gurl is an amzing live performer. I can't wait to hear Work Bitch live. Luv it!

by Anonymousreply 45110/09/2013

r452, and that's what it's all about, right? nevermind her singing.

by Anonymousreply 45210/10/2013

r452 is such a troll, it's not even funny. She is god awful. It was like watching a retard flapping her arms about. She didn't dance. She did nothing but stand.

by Anonymousreply 45310/10/2013

Let's add Shania Twain to the Smoke & Mirrors group along with Britney, Katy, Madonna, etc...

by Anonymousreply 45410/10/2013

[quote]Shania Twain

Is she still relevant?

by Anonymousreply 45510/10/2013

Shitney Stans really are the stupidest bunch around.

by Anonymousreply 45610/10/2013

It's our new corporate anthem!

by Anonymousreply 45710/10/2013

Any updates?

by Anonymousreply 45810/12/2013

Yep, Britney's still an untalented, stupid ho.

by Anonymousreply 45910/13/2013

still #24 on itunes which means it will take a major drop again on the hot 100 come thursday. With the wave of new albums being released in the coming weeks, "Work Bitch" will only fall further. Her next shitty single should be out soon enough sadly.

by Anonymousreply 46010/13/2013

Best songs of 2013, so far.

1. Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke

2. Work Bitch by Britney Spears

3. Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus

I love 'em, bitches!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 46110/14/2013

Reply 462 never leaves the dance club. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 46210/14/2013

Britney's in London. You can't miss her, she looks like an oldtime movie star. Absolutely incredible.

by Anonymousreply 46310/14/2013

Anybody wants to top Britney gotta work bitch! She is amazing. I seen her in concert 5 times and she is epic. She is my generation's Madonna. Madonna was amazing 30 years ago but Brit rules the globe today. Britney, hit me baby one more time, cuz I luv ya!

by Anonymousreply 46410/14/2013

Britney & Miley are the Pop Queens of the 21st Century!

Lady Gaga is the Pop Princess of the 21st Century.

Hit da dance floor, gurls! Let's rock it 21st Century style. Let's WORK, BITCHES!!!!

by Anonymousreply 46510/14/2013

"Work Bitch"

You wanna You wanna

[Chorus:] You wanna hot body You wanna Bacatti You wanna Masaratti You better work bitch You wanna Lamborgini Sip Martinies Look hot in a bikinie You better work bitch You wanna live fancy Live in a big mansion Party in France

You better work bitch [4x]

Now get to work bitch (ahhhh) Now get to work bitch (ahhhh)

[Verse 1] Bring it on Ring the alarm Don't stop now Just be the champion Work it hard like it's your professional Watch out now 'Cause here it comes bitch

Here comes the smashah Here comes the master Here comes the big bait Big beat to blast ya No time to quit now Just time to get it now Pick up what I'm putting down Pick up what I'm putting down

by Anonymousreply 46610/14/2013

Madonna Sucks.

by Anonymousreply 46710/14/2013

Did this ever make it onto the Billboard charts? My local stations seem to have pulled it. Haven't heard it in at least a week.

by Anonymousreply 46810/14/2013

OMG I just heard it on the radio. This is her best song yet. Probably the best song of the last ten years. I'm going to download it right now.

by Anonymousreply 46910/14/2013

Yes, Britney loves me. The bible tells me so.

I wish I was straight so I could marry her. I love you Britney. Let's "work bitch." LOL.

by Anonymousreply 47010/14/2013

Britney is the greatest performer and singer ever. I love her. Old people had Madonna and The Beetles and Cher and Michael Jackson and Janet but we have a true star... BRITNEY SPEARS. I am proud to be from Louisiana, because it's the home of Britney and Jamie Lynn Spears. Work Bitch is my new favorite song. I got to dance every time I hear it.

by Anonymousreply 47110/14/2013

I love her new song. It is wonderful. I was dancing like crazy to it at all the gay clubs over the weekend. It's a club sensation. Thanks gay boys for makeing it a hit.

by Anonymousreply 47210/14/2013

Has the Britney Spears Fan Club been alerted to the existence of DL?

by Anonymousreply 47310/14/2013

Britney is back and hotter than ever. She loves us gays so much. Let's show her the love with our support and get out and 'work bitches' and spread the word. I'll be back - I have to download 'Work Bitch.'

This woman is a phenomenon. Great singer, great actress, great dancer, great performer! I love my Britney.

by Anonymousreply 47410/14/2013

God damn, could you Britney shills be any more obvious? You're obviously members of her fan club. Don't pander to gays like we're stupid. I love a wide variety of music, from Elvis Presley to Barbra Streisand to Mozart to System of a Down, but I don't listen to little kid bubblegum music like Britney and Miley barf out of their nasty snatches. Go somewhere else to shill your "product."

by Anonymousreply 47510/14/2013

There are new photos of her out and about in London and she actually looks like a pop star/celebrity instead of some hick with a hangover going to Walmart to pick up cigarettes and Diet Pepsi.

by Anonymousreply 47610/14/2013

It's either her fan club (all 48 members) or a few mentally unbalanced asshole who have gone full retard. Britney sucks hard.

by Anonymousreply 47710/14/2013

She look stunning in the second pic at the top

by Anonymousreply 47810/14/2013

At the end of the 21st Century, one artist will stand at the top as THE ARTIST OF THE CENTURY and it will be Ms. Britney Spears.

The gay community loves you, Britney. Keep on rockin'

by Anonymousreply 47910/14/2013

I wouldn't say stunning, but she looks good.

by Anonymousreply 48010/14/2013

Best singer ever. Britney is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 48110/14/2013

God I love that song. Let's all sing it in the streets right now, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 48210/14/2013

I really love Work Bitch. I would not says it's her best but it is fabulous. All the clubs are playing it and the dance floor goes wild. I love struttin' and dancin' with my boyz on the big dance floor. Let's all "Work Bitch."

by Anonymousreply 48310/14/2013

First, the Britney hate was over the top.

Now, the Britney love is over the top.

Get a fucking life, whores.

by Anonymousreply 48410/14/2013

R479 she doesn't look "great". She doesn't look horrible, but I'm not a fan of those nasty ass hair extensions. They look cheap.

by Anonymousreply 48510/14/2013

The Beetles? You're trying too hard r472

I think you've been living under that bridge for too long.

by Anonymousreply 48610/14/2013

r482, singer? Britney never sings on any of her recordings. Why do you think she talks thru most of her latest shitty single?

The bitch CAN'T SING.

Some of you Britney stans are totally delusional.

by Anonymousreply 48710/14/2013

The only people knocking Britney are a bunch of old men over 30 who just can't get over the fact that Brit has replaced Madonna in the eyes on the younger generation. Madonna had a great career you old queens, but people under 30 wants something new, fresh and challenging.

What are we supposed to do? Sit around and listen to old Madonna songs to appease a bunch of nelly old queens who are still stuck in the 1980s. My generation was not even born in the 1980s. How are we supposed to relate to Madonna? Really! Keep on listening to your Madonna and my generation will listen to our Britney, our Miley and our Katy Perry.

Every generation has their heroes. I will respect yours. Please respect mine.

by Anonymousreply 48810/14/2013

Never thought I'd say something like this but, Britney isn't fit to stand in Madonna's shadow.

At least Madonna actually sang on her recordings, vocals flaws or not.

Britney won't even do that. She would have no career without studio electronics and autotune.

by Anonymousreply 48910/14/2013

I don't care for Madonna (or much dance music in general) but truthfully Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus are not fit to eat the peanuts out of Madonna's shit. Both have thin, tinny voices beefed up by Auto-Tune. Awful.

by Anonymousreply 49010/14/2013

Work Bitch sounds like a really bad re-working of Madonna's Vogue.

by Anonymousreply 49110/14/2013

The Alan Carr interview is going to be awkward.

by Anonymousreply 49210/14/2013

[quote]The only people knocking Britney are a bunch of old men over 30 who just can't get over the fact that Brit has replaced Madonna in the eyes on the younger generation.

Britney is over 30, and unlike her, I'm not. Britney is a washed-up has-been that kids can't relate to, thus the reason she keeps bombing.

Please, tell us your age, gramps.

by Anonymousreply 49310/14/2013

by Anonymousreply 49410/14/2013

Britney Spears’ Waist Digitally Slimmed Down For New Video Clip: Photo Comparison

by Anonymousreply 49510/14/2013

True, but she has gotten in better shape.

by Anonymousreply 49610/14/2013

Seriously who would still want to fuck her? Not only has she lost her slightly cute and slightly above average looks, her body is not there anymore and she's fucking batshit crazy. TURN OFF.

by Anonymousreply 49710/16/2013

Her new album is called "Britney Jean". How white trash.

Work Bitch this week = Hot 100: #37

by Anonymousreply 49810/16/2013

Bloody vagine.

by Anonymousreply 49910/16/2013

R499 white trash indeed = it will sell well. You know how middle America and gays do. The biggest garbage recording act of all time.

by Anonymousreply 50010/16/2013

[quote]It's a personal album and, like, all my family, they always call me Britney Jean," ... "It's like a term of endearment, and I just wanted to share that with my fans.

This woman is so pathetic. Her stans are even more pathetic though.

by Anonymousreply 50110/16/2013

[quote] it will sell well. You know how middle America and gays do.

No it won't. Her last album's opening numbers were pathetic. She's running against One Direction and Justin Bieber. Bitch is done for!

by Anonymousreply 50210/16/2013

Shitney says she's going to take a break after this album. lol. America has already given you a break, dollface.

by Anonymousreply 50310/16/2013

For some reason, everyone has decided that they're completely DONE with Britney, just when she's starting to actually put some effort into doing stuff.

by Anonymousreply 50410/16/2013

R505 what fucking effort? She's the laziest bitch out there! So she did a couple of beginner dance steps? How is that effort? So her body is not AS sloppy as it has been? That should be standard. Shitney's fans should have left LONG AGO.

by Anonymousreply 50510/16/2013

Well, it seems Shitney stans don't have the buying power they had even a year ago, as this song failed to climb higher than #12 on the hot 100, and didn't even reach #1 on itunes. They are persistent though, as the song has stayed between #22 to #25 and it's been out for a month now. I thought it would be off the charts at this point.

by Anonymousreply 50610/19/2013

"Sad Bitch" is just another in the string of flops for Shitney. With the exception of a few methed-out twinks and white trash whores, the overall public is done with this no-talent whore.

by Anonymousreply 50710/19/2013

Her Vegas stint is going to be a disaster of epic proportions. Caesars Entertainment will rue the day they signed off on this.

by Anonymousreply 50810/19/2013

Is that Britney's perfume in the video?

If so, how fucking tacky can you get?

by Anonymousreply 50910/19/2013

She's totally done. She's over. I listened to Femme Fatale and respected the effort that was made into making her a sexy android sexborg, but this whole "i'm so personal with my newest record" is so marketing 101 and retarded that I will have nothing to do with it and everyone is seemingly feeling the same. "Work Bitch" is awful, trash, rubbish, so done and gone. I wouldn't be surprised if Britney is personally funding it staying on the charts (because, you know, they can buy it and keep it up there).

Her team is almost done totally transitioning over to work for Miley so Britney is going to be on her own. It's going to be breakdown part 2. Hopefully she has another "Blackout" in her, because that was a damn good album.

by Anonymousreply 51010/19/2013

R509 Yep. No way will she last 2 years. This will be a bigger disaster than X-Factor. When will idiots realize she's not worth big bucks anymore?

by Anonymousreply 51110/19/2013

R511 "Blackout" wasn't great. None of Shitney's albums are close to great. Her "music" has always been straight up SHIT.

by Anonymousreply 51210/19/2013

Was Shitney's body photoshopped in the video???? Check out this video, in particular, go to 0:55 :

by Anonymousreply 51310/20/2013

drop to #28 on itunes! I predict a freefall this week.

by Anonymousreply 51410/21/2013

LMAO! Her Vegas show will be as laughable as when LaToya Jackson had a show in Vegas!

by Anonymousreply 51510/21/2013

Shitney is going to be paid 15 MILLION DOLLARS to go to Las Vegas and LIP SYNC!!!! She is NOT singing live in this Las Vegas gig, something that her handlers tried very hard to keep secret for as long as possible.

But the secret's out, her Las Vegas show will be just as phony as her concerts. This bitch can't or WON'T sing for some reason.

BTW, her band won't be anymore "live" than she is.

Buyer beware.

by Anonymousreply 51610/22/2013

I eagerly await the gifs of Britney's "dancing"

by Anonymousreply 51710/22/2013

Officially falls out of the top 30 on itunes, down to #33. Nobody's checking for Shitney anymore. It's all Gaga, Perry, Bieber and Miley.

by Anonymousreply 51810/24/2013

Her ghetto new album cover.

They used a photo from years ago too. lmao

by Anonymousreply 51910/26/2013

R520 Her album covers look more and more cheesy and pathetic with each release.

by Anonymousreply 52010/26/2013

This song sucks as much as her extensions.

by Anonymousreply 52110/27/2013

Just pathetic in every way.

by Anonymousreply 52210/27/2013

"Work Cunt" is officially a FLOP!

by Anonymousreply 52310/27/2013

She's #38 on iTunes, and her new album is in the 100s on Amazon. Poor flopped Republican hillbilly thing.

by Anonymousreply 52410/28/2013

Shitney's trainwreck of a Q/A revealed that she's obsessed with Republican author Max Lucado. Stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 52510/30/2013

I love the new video. I do.

But to suggest she and her ilk are Vegas material is almost as bad as Toni B, and that's saying something.

by Anonymousreply 52610/30/2013

I don't get the Toni Braxton reference. I thought she did quite well in Vegas. Are you referring to her health issues?

by Anonymousreply 52710/30/2013

Was there some type of huge backlash on this one ?? Now I hear it on the radio as just 'Work' in the lyrics. Originally Bitch was being played too ...but not lately.

by Anonymousreply 52810/30/2013

Everyone's over this old hag's mess. She needs to go away.

by Anonymousreply 52910/30/2013

Britney Doesn't Know Name of Music Video Director

“I just wanted to do a video that was out in the desert for some reason I think you’re closer to God in the desert,” Britney says of her time in the desert shooting the “Work Bitch” music video.

by Anonymousreply 53010/30/2013

R527 you obviously have no taste and need to stfu. Toni was perfect for Vegas. She had to pull out of her performance due to her health issues which came up during the middle of her run. How can you imply Toni is not good enough for Vegas? She puts on an amazing show, something Shitney could never dream of doing.

This bitch is SUCH a flop! "Work Bitch" now out of the top 40 on itunes. Flop floppity flop flop!

Can't wait for her Vegas show to go tank as well.

by Anonymousreply 53110/31/2013

by Anonymousreply 53210/31/2013

It's amazing how you CUNTS are calling Brit's new album a flop. BITCHES, it doesn't even come out until DECEMBER you dumb fucks. Haterz gonna hate!

"Britney Jean" will be the biggest hit of the year & you will swallow your words, CUNTS! Britney has sold over 800 million albums worldwide and the hits are going to keep coming for decades to come.

by Anonymousreply 53310/31/2013

by Anonymousreply 53411/01/2013

r534, you're the stupid cunt. Shitney hasn't sold anywhere near 800 million albums, she is not on the same level of popularity as Elvis, the Beatles, or Michael Jackson, and the only thing that she is the ruler of is QUEEN of the untalented SLUTS.

Deal with that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 53511/01/2013

Gurrrrl...I heard this song BLASTING out of a Rainbows store. Britney still has it if the hood is feeling her!

by Anonymousreply 53611/01/2013

She is quite possibly the dumbest pop star ever, and that's saying something, given the number of idiot celebs in the entertainment business.

by Anonymousreply 53711/01/2013

To the Shitney stans, your gurl is not the #1 pop tart. If you look at her sales since 2008 (when Gaga started), she falls FAR behind.

On top of that, bitch hasn't had a solo #1 since 2011 (almost 4 years ago), and hasn't had a solo top 10 since 2011.

She's just flopping, FINALLY. The Vegas show will be the nail in her coffin as one of the top stars.

by Anonymousreply 53811/01/2013

You do realize that 2011 was 2 years ago, R539?

by Anonymousreply 53911/01/2013

R540 clearly a typo...her last solo #1 "Hold It Against Me" came out in January of 2011, almost 3 years ago.

"I Wanna Go", her last solo top 10 song, came out almost 2 1/2 years ago.

Shitney is FINALLY passé. Good riddance!

by Anonymousreply 54011/01/2013

From post 460 to 500 you can see the whole last dozen of hard core Britney's fans having a meltdown. Suddenly it's all about how she's the new queen, that she pwns everyone else, how gorgeous she looks and also that Flop Bitch is a terrific sound. And then nothing more.

We have already have many bots meltdown here at DL. But I so far had never experienced a whole community of fanboys having a meltdown. And what a meltdown. But they have a role model to look up to: Britney 2007 was the best recent meltdown in history. And for one, I do miss the shaving of her hair, the interviews with her eyes rolling back into her head, the pink wing, the glued hair extensions, the going bare-foot in gas station bathrooms, the overdose on meth in a trashed hotel room with co-rehaber Howie Day, the British accent, the shopping sprees at 4 am in the morning...

Bring back the pink wing!

by Anonymousreply 54111/02/2013

"Work Bitch" has fallen outside the top 40 on itunes and will likely stay there. When is her next flop single coming out?

by Anonymousreply 54211/02/2013

Britney's new song Perfume is absolutely beautiful. Her real voice returns. Deep and deeply resonant.

by Anonymousreply 54311/03/2013

I'll believe that the bitch sang without autotune only when I hear it. Ha!

by Anonymousreply 54411/03/2013

Here it is. After two listens of this song, you will keep replaying it. Congrats Britney. It's a stunner.

by Anonymousreply 54511/03/2013

R546 Shitney is still doing that gargle-sound with her "singing". In all her ballads she makes that gargle sound, indicating her weak ass voice is struggling (aka can't) to belt notes. She sucks. This won't reach #1. It will probably do better than "Work Bitch" but won't go higher than #5.

It sucks, but not as hard as "Work Bitch".

by Anonymousreply 54611/03/2013

'Shitney' smells of fragrant Perfume now. Deal with it!

by Anonymousreply 54711/03/2013

"Perfume" = PU.

She's truly 2000s.

by Anonymousreply 54811/03/2013

r546, nice try, but I detect some autotune.

by Anonymousreply 54911/03/2013

"While I wait, I put on my perfume, i've WORN IT ALL OVER YOU!" - I love the emotion when she sings that. It really hits me. Ballads are where her genius lies.

by Anonymousreply 55011/03/2013

LOL!!! Britney and the word genius don't belong in the same universe.

by Anonymousreply 55111/03/2013

We all have a genius. Britney's genius is her interpretation of a lyric. A certain pathos, a wistfulness. Remember, nobody can BE a genius. They can have a genius. Genius is something we can merely exude. Who knows where it comes from.

by Anonymousreply 55211/03/2013

Shitney's "genius" is whomever performs auto-tune on her gargled, unpleasantly toned voice.

"Perfume" is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 55311/03/2013

Yes, Perfume is pathetic and that is the beauty of it. It is incredibly human. The Britney of this song is raging. She is pathetic and poignant. This song is a masterpiece.

by Anonymousreply 55411/03/2013

This has to be a parody troll.

by Anonymousreply 55511/03/2013

You've called me Britbot and now you've called me a parody troll? Make your mind up.

by Anonymousreply 55611/03/2013

r557, I'll just call you someone without any musical taste, ok?

by Anonymousreply 55711/03/2013

I think I'll just call you Christina.

by Anonymousreply 55811/03/2013

r558, call me what you want, I really don't care. Listen to your Lou Reed and Niko shit just because the hipsters tell you it's tasteful.

by Anonymousreply 55911/03/2013

Perfume would make an awesome montage of "Death Becomes Her" clips from Helen Sharp's perspective.

by Anonymousreply 56011/03/2013

r560, LOL at least Lou Reed was REAL. Something that autotuned Shitney has never, and will never be.

by Anonymousreply 56111/03/2013

Lou Reed was an overrated poster boy for dualistic consciousness. Britney will never suffer from that affliction. She's too many moods, too many kinds of woman.

by Anonymousreply 56211/03/2013

Maybe, but mostly she's just crazy.

by Anonymousreply 56311/03/2013

Yes, she's crazy and she's pathetic as "Perfume" has established. And she's a real artist because she embodies these states of being with complete sincerity. I mean this.

by Anonymousreply 56411/03/2013

Gaga >>>>>>>> Shitney.

Gaga's 2nd promotional single "Dope" and Shitney's 2nd single were both released today. The result? "Dope" at #1 on itunes while "Perfume" at #12.

Flopney back in the house!

by Anonymousreply 56511/04/2013

"PU" is a flop. Stan meltdown ensues.

by Anonymousreply 56611/04/2013

"Dope" #1 in 70 countries in less than 24 hrs.

by Anonymousreply 56711/04/2013

Perfume's on VEVO now. Congrats Britney. Spellbinding song.

by Anonymousreply 56811/04/2013

When will this talentless ho go back to the trailer park that her white trash ass came from?

It could never be too soon.

by Anonymousreply 56911/04/2013

That song is bad. It's strange that they'd drop the ball on her now.

by Anonymousreply 57011/04/2013

Sia is really dropping the ball. That wretched new Celine song and now this shit. Britney deserves better...this is her third bomb in a row.

by Anonymousreply 57111/04/2013

How is the song bad? It's utterly compelling.

by Anonymousreply 57211/04/2013

The sentiment is actually kind of gross. "Marking my territory?"

Who's been guiding her albums

by Anonymousreply 57311/04/2013

Sia just said Eminem isn't homophobic. She's a dumb twat.

They're now not going to send "PU" to radio for fearing a bigger flop.

by Anonymousreply 57411/04/2013

r574, One of the reviewers said that Shitney was equating perfume with urine in the song. LOL!!!

marking her territory indeed.

by Anonymousreply 57511/04/2013

LOL. Slant review:

A bona fide brand, Britney Jean Spears has released 13 different fragrances in the last nine years, reportedly raking in $1.5 billion internationally, so an attempt at some cross-promotional synchronicity was, perhaps, inevitable. "Perfume" is the second single from Spears's eighth studio album, Britney Jean, following the disappointing "Work Bitch." Co-written by Spears and the usually reliable Sia and co-produced by, the song is a midtempo ballad that likens perfume to urine: "I put on my perfume/Yeah, I want it all over you/I'm gonna mark my territory," Spear sings, her occasionally pitchy vocals veering close to parody. It's a ballsy choice for a single, given that the pop star hasn't scored a hit with a non-dance track since her first fragrance, "Curious," hit the market back in 2004 (and, it should be noted, the success of that song, "Everytime," was largely due to its club mixes), to say nothing of the fact that "Perfume" equates lingering fragrances to territorial pissings and effectively reveals Brit to be a water sports enthusiast.

by Anonymousreply 57611/04/2013

God, the song is DOA.

by Anonymousreply 57711/05/2013

Vegas isn't even selling out.

by Anonymousreply 57811/05/2013

I'm not anti Britney, I really don't care. But after listening to Perfume and then listening to Gaga's Dope, you can just tell the former is old fashioned the latter progressive. Dope is a really great, sort of sad ballad about addiction. Perfume is just dull.

by Anonymousreply 57911/05/2013

Brittney Spears Vegas ticket sales "Through the roof". Additional shows planned.

by Anonymousreply 58011/05/2013

R15 - or an early death instead of another comeback. Here's an interesting analysis of the sleazy video Britney herself didn't like. Poor woman:

by Anonymousreply 58111/05/2013

R572 [quote]Britney deserves better

no, no she doesn't. With her lack of talent, she doesn't deserve any well written songs.

"Perfume" is a FLOP. Shitney is OVA. Ho sit down!

does anyone have any links to stan meltdowns? That would be entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 58211/05/2013

already down to #15? FLOP! Shitney is back y'all! Shitney is flopping hard!

by Anonymousreply 58311/05/2013

r581, are they aware that she's just going to lip sync again for these shows?

by Anonymousreply 58411/05/2013

ain't nobody checking for Shitney anymore!

by Anonymousreply 58511/05/2013

If not for DL, I wouldn't even know Britney was still in the music business.

by Anonymousreply 58611/05/2013

[quote]Brittney Spears Vegas ticket sales "Through the roof". Additional shows planned.

Check out ticketmaster, Einstein, not a paid-for puff piece.

by Anonymousreply 58711/05/2013

"Perfume" down to #25 already on itunes? wow. o-v-a.

by Anonymousreply 58811/06/2013

Her album pre-order is a flop. It reached #2 a few days ago on iTunes in the US, and then nosedived.

by Anonymousreply 58911/06/2013

She rhymed "governor" with "governor".

She's so brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 59011/06/2013

Why the hating of Britney??

She's basically has a sympathetic and harmless personality. She neither pretentious nor conceited.

by Anonymousreply 59111/06/2013

R593 people don't hate her-they hate that she's successful in the music business and that's understandable, given her lack of talent, beauty or personality.

Anyway, "Perfume" falls to #33 while "Work Bitch" at #42. Shitney is in full single-flop mode.

by Anonymousreply 59211/06/2013

Yikes! "Perfume" tumbles to #42 while "Work Bitch" slides to #57

Shitney stans-y'all ain't helping yo' homegurl!

by Anonymousreply 59311/07/2013

Macy Gray is a Britney fan:

[quote]"Everybody is shocked when they see my Britney Spears collection. I’m a huge Britney Spears fan. Like the BLACKOUT album is one of the greatest albums. I don’t care what anybody says, I love that record. That one that she made when she was all in the press a lot. That album is awesome. It’s the best dance album. But I love “Hit Me Baby One More Time”. That’s one of my favorite songs. The words to that are excellent. ”My loneliness is killing me.” That’s the shit.[/quote]

[quote]I’m going to remake a Britney Spears album. I don’t now. She used to make some great tunes. As much as people talk about her or however they think about her, she makes great music. I know I sound crazy saying that. But I say it though because it’s not that she has bad taste. She has good songs.[/quote]

by Anonymousreply 59411/07/2013

R596 and your point? Macy Gray sucks and can't sing either. I'm not shocked she is a fan of Shitney.

by Anonymousreply 59511/07/2013

[quote]“I don’t know if Bob Dylan and Tom Waits are as authentic as I think they are. Perhaps they’re not. Sometimes you start thinking that maybe Britney Spears or someone like that who’s doing exactly what they want to do in the way that they best know how, is more authentic than any of those people you could mention.”

by Anonymousreply 59611/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 59711/07/2013

My cooter smells y'all!

by Anonymousreply 59811/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!