Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Poor Julie Chen

Julie Chen revealed on The Talk that she resigned herself to getting eye surgery after a racist station manager told her that the good folk of Akron couldn't relate to her droopy eyes. The funny thing is that if you look at the before-and-after surgery pix at 1:22, you'll see she had a hell of a lot more than eye surgery--also her nose and cheekbones. World's tiniest violin, folks.

by Anonymousreply 3009/23/2013

Wish I had a helpful station manager when I started out.

by Anonymousreply 109/15/2013

if she hadn;t done the surgery she would have NEVER nabbed Les Moonves.

by Anonymousreply 209/15/2013

I'm sure she was aware that pic would give away the game about the other surgeries she had. Celebs just have to show you old yearbook pics and most don't have to say anything. They can't hide now with that shit being on the internet.

In one old pic, Chen used to look like Sandra Oh.

by Anonymousreply 309/15/2013

The station manager who saved her career was in Dayton.

by Anonymousreply 409/15/2013

Me Chinese me make joke me put peepee in your coke

by Anonymousreply 509/15/2013

Sandra Oh is so getting plastic surgery now.

by Anonymousreply 609/18/2013

If Chen regrets the decision couldn't they graft some eyelids back on courtesy of a Chinese cadaver?

by Anonymousreply 709/18/2013

Akron? I'm from Akron. I do not remember her. I grew up with many different types of Asian people and no one freaking cares. One of my earliest friends was from Laos (I'm Black, the school was pretty mixed but majority Black). People are always saying you can't make it because you look like this or that, or have some characteristic, yet there are so many exceptions to that rule. You can't listen to them and it certainly doesn't reflect on the people. Some of our longest running news people (like Romona Robinson, in Cleveland) are/were people of color. I can say the same here now that I live in MI. If she did that, she needs to blame the idiot who told her that and blame herself or listening.

by Anonymousreply 809/18/2013

I'm not sure the station manager ever existed.

by Anonymousreply 909/18/2013

She's ugly either way. She may have changed her eyes, but her views are still slanted.

by Anonymousreply 1009/18/2013

It's stupid for Asians to get that eyelid surgery because they still look Asian.

Self hate is sad.

by Anonymousreply 1109/18/2013

The after pictures being used are heavily retouched. In candid photos her nose doesn't look so petite.

by Anonymousreply 1209/18/2013

Shut up, Julie Fuck Face. Let us know when your Chinese ass can find someone to do a personality transplant, you soulless, boss-fucking hack.

by Anonymousreply 1309/18/2013

She doesn't even look like the same person. How dare she lie about it.

by Anonymousreply 1409/18/2013

They had a speeded up video on Wendy Williams that showed the 45 minute make up job Chen gets and it really does change her looks.

Williams came down on the side of no nose job. I still don't know.

But what was hilarious was that after defending her, Williams went on to basically call Chen a man-stealing slut who fucked her way to the top.

by Anonymousreply 1509/18/2013

This picture has been on "Good Plastic Surgery" for almost 10 years.

Not a newsflash.

by Anonymousreply 1609/18/2013

Julie denies she had a nose job

by Anonymousreply 1709/18/2013

My breasts are real, too!

by Anonymousreply 1809/18/2013

Julie is also terribly delusional and an obvious liar.

by Anonymousreply 1909/18/2013

She reminds me of what Shirley McLaine was shooting for in this movie.

by Anonymousreply 2009/18/2013

I hate Julie Chen's ugly ass. Asians disowned way before she changed her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 2109/18/2013

Maybe they just couldn't relate to her because she was fugly. Ever think of that Julie????

by Anonymousreply 2209/18/2013

She is lying out her ass!

by Anonymousreply 2309/18/2013

Asians like her make me sad - and most gay Asian males are exactly like her. (Unfortunate for me since I think physically, Asian males are gorgeous!)

No self-confidence, no pride, mindless, white-worshiping, self-loathing beta males... truly a sorry lot.

by Anonymousreply 2409/18/2013

[quote]Julie denies she had a nose job

Why would she lie about that? She admitted to plastic surgery. And If you saw her walking down the street without make-up you wouldn't recognize her.

by Anonymousreply 2509/18/2013

Denying she had anything else done. LYING CUNT! And I don't believe her for one second, about anything.

by Anonymousreply 2609/19/2013

CBS interns are posting "it's her real nose" all over the web.

by Anonymousreply 2709/22/2013

Why the fuck would she lie about a nose job when she admitted to changing her entire racial look?

Oh, I keep forgetting this is DL, a site where "rice queen" is considered an acceptable slur.

It's really funny after reading the faux outrage all summer about Big Brother, Paula Deen, etc...

by Anonymousreply 2809/22/2013

Julie Chen admitted she had surgery to change her eyes so she'd look less Asian and we're racist? Give intern R28 a bonus.

by Anonymousreply 2909/23/2013

Makeup contouring is a powerful tool to make someone's nose look smaller. If Julie wanted to take the next step, she could prove to people she'd look the same with her 90s makeup styling. That would be the only way to stop the rumors.

by Anonymousreply 3009/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!