Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anderson Cooper, Andy Cohen, Kelly Ripa and Ellen Barkin at the Opening of Boyfriend Ben's New Bar

Anderson Cooper was at the opening of his boyfriend's new gay bar. The CNN anchor was pictured grinning from ear-to-ear and wearing his favorite New Orleans PD T-shirt alongside fellow TV host Andy Cohen at Atlas Social Club in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan.

The private party at the bar, described by the owners as a 'cross between a gay speakeasy and a vintage gym', was packed with celebrity 'friends and family' including Whoopi Goldberg, Alan Cumming, Kelly Ripa, Ellen Barkin and singer Eve. Atlas Social Club on Ninth Avenue, between 50th and 51st Streets, opens to the public on September 20 but a glimpse inside during the Fashion Week soirée revealed dimly lit lounges, plush sofas and wallpaper made from vintage fitness magazines.

The bar has been opened by Cooper's partner Benjamin Maisani along with fellow bar owners Pablo Raimondi, Josh Wood and Asi Mazar. Mr Maisani already owns the bar Eastern Bloc in the East Village while Mr Mazar runs Bedlam in the same neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 60010/16/2013

A bar owner? I'm so embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 109/13/2013

Ben hater/Anderson&Ben denialists melt down in 3.. 2.. 1..

by Anonymousreply 209/13/2013

Stupid piece. Says it is in Chelsea but it is 30 blocks north.

by Anonymousreply 309/13/2013

Wow. Anderson has the audacity to wear a New Orleans PD shirt...classy.

by Anonymousreply 409/13/2013

Not exactly an A-list group of celebs. Every one would go to the opening of an envelope.

And Alan Cumming really needs to dress for his age.

by Anonymousreply 509/13/2013

I hate Ellen Barkin!

I hope she gets punched in the face really hard!

by Anonymousreply 609/13/2013

More whores overrunning Hells Kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 709/13/2013

Which bartender did Andy Cohen end up taking home with him?

I guess we'll know soon - if the fuck was any good, the lucky winner gets to tend bar on WWHL this week...

by Anonymousreply 809/13/2013

So many bitter bitches here angry that they will never be invited to an event like that.

by Anonymousreply 909/13/2013

Alan Cumming is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 1009/13/2013

Who are these people and why are they being photographed in that trashy looking tavern? Is this what passes for New York glamor these days? Gauche.

by Anonymousreply 1109/13/2013

The bitterness and jealouy is almost tangible by now.

by Anonymousreply 1209/13/2013

I don't understand why people are so snarky with Andy, who's out and proud, when there are so many closeted gays to be snarky about. Hello, Kevin Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 1309/13/2013

Kevin Spacey is A list. These other clowns and only one step above reality stars.

by Anonymousreply 1409/13/2013

Heterosexual Whoopi Goldberg has an Oscar!

by Anonymousreply 1609/13/2013

Nice pic of Ben and Kelly here. All of AC's famous friends seem to love him. There's another pic in the New York Times slide show where Ben can be seen talking very closely to Ellen Barkin.

by Anonymousreply 2109/13/2013

No sean avery sighting?

by Anonymousreply 2209/13/2013

The place looks pretty good indeed. And a house decoration obsessed person like Gloria of all people would certainly appreciate that her son's partner has a knack for this as well.

by Anonymousreply 2309/13/2013

R21 Awwwww!

by Anonymousreply 2409/13/2013

Link to ASC's Instagram:

by Anonymousreply 2509/13/2013

This will make some heads explode:

[quote]Atlas Social Club, the buzzy new Hell’s Kitchen bar being opened by nightlife heavyweights Josh Wood, Pablo Raimondi, Benjamin Maisani and Asi Mazar, had a soft opening for friends and family last night and quite a few recognizable names stopped by vintage fitness-inspired bar. Anderson Cooper, who’s dating Maisani, canoodled with the co-owner in the back while Whoopi Goldberg and Alan Cumming were spotted chatting in a separate corner.

by Anonymousreply 2609/13/2013

AC and Ben, still together after more than 5 years, celebrating the opening of another one of Ben's incredibly successful bars with their famous friends, yep, that's gotta piss off some people around here BIG TIME, lol!

by Anonymousreply 2709/13/2013

It looks like a good bar. Let's hope it will attract a little classier crowd than HK has lately. I've noticed a trend for HK's gay and straight bars to bring in the mooks.

by Anonymousreply 2809/13/2013

I congratulate them, but everyone knows they have an open relationship. It's common gossip in Chelsea. Whatever works for them, I guess. The sick obsession some of you have with their every move I'm sure doesn't flatter them one bit, though. Some of you don't come across as being wrapped too tight, to put it nicely.

Any pics of Anderson and Ben actually posing together at this event, BTW?

by Anonymousreply 2909/13/2013

My favorite line from the comments section:

"Rome fell because of these same things."

by Anonymousreply 3109/13/2013

Did Mark Consuelos jump up on a table and strip down to a thong?

by Anonymousreply 3209/13/2013

R30 You can choose not to believe it. The fact that you've been nothing but hostile in this thread over something as trivial as a bar opening shows who the angry one really is.

Tone it down a notch. Really, it's not that deep.

by Anonymousreply 3309/13/2013

R33 I don't believe anything based on gossip with no shred of evidence to back it up. If that is your thing, suit yourself.

And as far as I have seen only a few people here, including me, have had anything positive, non-hostile to say about the bar opening. The rest has been bitter bitchery. Problem?

by Anonymousreply 3409/13/2013

I can't figure out why it's relevant if their relationship is or isn't open...it's still obviously a strong relationship.

by Anonymousreply 3509/13/2013

r35, an "open relationship" by definiton, is not a strong relationship. A "strong relationship" necessitates fidelity, monogamy, and trust. How can you and your partner, despite having an understanding, really trust each other when you're out there whoring around?

by Anonymousreply 3609/13/2013

R36, that's your opinion. It's not a fact.

We're ten years into a monogamous relationship, but my previous 20 year relationship was open. There are and never were trust issues.

I know of monogamous relationships where there is plenty of mistrust, and open ones where there isn't any...and vice versa.

One thing doesn't follow the other.

by Anonymousreply 3709/13/2013

I also don't see how an open relationship would lead to trust issues. If both are open about what they do on the side? Besides, a relationship needs to be pretty strong to be upheld when one or both are having things on the side or there would be no need to stay with our "main" partner in the first place.

Having said that, I don't care if Anderson and Ben have a monogamous or open relationship, I am simply not interested in unfounded gossip. If someone can present any evidence of Anderson being out and about with a number of men I'd say, fine, whatever, but there is a glaring absense of this kind of material.

by Anonymousreply 3809/13/2013

r36 a lot of partners in closed relationships get cheated on. Open relationships normally have rules and limits set by the couple who may not actually have sex with others very often (in some cases they do it less than couples who have agreed to be closed) and may have agreed to only have sex with others together as a threesome. It's not a black and white, closed = monogamy and trust while open = sodom and gomorrah without trust thing.

Also, people need to know themselves and be upfront about what they are looking for. Someone who wants the companionship of a partner but doesn't feel willing or able to stick to monogamy should be forthright about that and come to an agreement with someone looking for the same thing. That's a lot better than screwing over partners with lying and cheating.

by Anonymousreply 3909/13/2013

[quote]an "open relationship" by definiton, is not a strong relationship. A "strong relationship" necessitates fidelity, monogamy, and trust.

R36 is dead-wrong about this. Open relationships actually require a great deal of trust between the 2 partners. I really don't understand who's posting such negative, judgmental comments on a gay site. I think monogamy is extremely overrated, especially between 2 men, and frankly, it takes a lot of maturity, communication and trust for a couple to decide to be open. But judging from r36's post, she doesn't have much experience when it comes to relationship.

by Anonymousreply 4009/13/2013

Probably R36 is a frau.

by Anonymousreply 4109/13/2013

why aren't there pictures of AC with BM? They still won't be photographed together

by Anonymousreply 4209/13/2013

Probably, r41.

[quote]I congratulate them, but everyone knows they have an open relationship. It's common gossip in Chelsea.

So what? Even if it's true, what exactly are you trying to say R29? That their relationship is less than good because they're not feeling particularly tethered to the strict rules of monogamy? Oh my, two gay men who aren't respecting the sanctity of fidelity, pass me the salts, I'm about to faint! Welcome to the 21st century, doll.

by Anonymousreply 4309/13/2013

R42 Yes, they totally won't be photographed together.

by Anonymousreply 4409/13/2013

[quote]why aren't there pictures of AC with BM? They still won't be photographed together

That's not true, there are several pics of Anderson and Ben together on ASC's Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 4509/13/2013

Lol, you beat me to it, R44.

More pics of Anderson and Ben together at the link below:

by Anonymousreply 4609/13/2013

Just my opinion but Ben doesn't look healthy.

by Anonymousreply 4709/13/2013

There are a lot of jealous bitches around here.

by Anonymousreply 4809/13/2013

That's a good pic of AC at r45, although wearing a police/fire dept or military tee in order to demonstrate how tough and masculine you are is very 1999.

by Anonymousreply 4909/13/2013

R2, 9, 12, 19, 23, 24, 30,34,38, 44

You know you're a freak? Right?

by Anonymousreply 5009/13/2013

R49 He got that shirt from the cops in New Orleans when he reported from there and he's been wearing it for years on random occasions. Stop making up random interpretations about what he supposedly wants to express with it.

by Anonymousreply 5109/13/2013

R50 Ah, a bitter bitch. Felt addressed, huh?

by Anonymousreply 5209/13/2013

"I don't believe anything based on gossip with no shred of evidence to back it up."

The pics of Ben kissing another man are evidence.

"The rest has been bitter bitchery. Problem?"

That statement speaks for itself.

by Anonymousreply 5309/13/2013

How come there aren't any rumors out there from gossips like Michael Musto, Brian Moylan, Perez Hilton or Page Six, Confidential and other folks who you'd think would know something about AC and Ben having an open relationship? This is why I doubt that they do. Something should've gotten back to the gossips by now if there's all this knowledge about an open relationsip. I know they'd jump at a chance to imply it, but no one has ever done it. Look at AC's face in those pics, he is SOOOOO happy. This doesn't look like a man who needs to play around.

[quote]Wow. Anderson has the audacity to wear a New Orleans PD shirt...classy.

I guess he's making some kind of statement. He's said he's friends with some of those cops down in NOLA, I guess it happened during Katrina, I just HOPE he's not supporting the bad ones. Anderson's kind of conservative when it comes to cops/military and he seems like one of those big law and order types who'll back the police no matter what, he probably supports "Stop and Frisk" in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 5409/13/2013

[quote]Ben's new bar Atlas Social Club is starting out with a bang. I don't recall any gay bar ever getting that much press, nor having so many celebs show up for its opening.

Well Anderson has a lot of connections and Ben's friend Josh Wood does too, they know how to get press attention and how to drum up interest.

by Anonymousreply 5509/13/2013

Ben and Anderson obviously have an open relationship. So if Ben's "mistress" is the guy he was kissing in the park, who is Anderson's boy toy on the side? I just hope they play safe.

by Anonymousreply 5609/13/2013

R53 I am aware of the pics of Ben. I want to see all those pics of Anderson being out and about with other men. So far nothing.

by Anonymousreply 5709/13/2013

Been really does look quite sick. Anyone know what the deal is with that?

by Anonymousreply 5809/13/2013

Co-owner Pablo (Ben's ex before he moved over to Anderson) is hot!

by Anonymousreply 5909/13/2013

[quote]Ben and Anderson obviously have an open relationship.

What makes it obvious? They seem to be pretty monogamous and committed.

by Anonymousreply 6009/13/2013

If that is the case, whatever works for them r43 but then his fans really should lay off the exaggerated perfect oh so in love fantasy they are always pushing. I believe this is what makes so many here on DL turn on them.

by Anonymousreply 6109/13/2013

The guy Ben was kissing still reminds me of Josh Wood, they are close. However, I don't think those were new pics and I don't think AC and Ben have an open relationship.

by Anonymousreply 6209/13/2013

Wow, I never realized how short AC and Ben are. Look at those pics of them next to Andy Cohen, whom I've met and who's barely 5'2".... AC and Ben are the same height?! Never seen AC or Ben in person, are they really that short?

by Anonymousreply 6309/13/2013

Just my opinion but R47's bitter jealousy doesn't look healthy to me.

by Anonymousreply 6409/13/2013

I'm embarrassed for all of them. That's the best Anderson Cooper can do? How sad.

by Anonymousreply 6509/13/2013

Welcome to an Anderson Cooper thread, home of the hatemongers. Hatemonger R2 jumped right in to announce upcoming hate accusations. If someone says Anderson looks better in blue shirts than black shirts, the hatemongers will announce that you're an Anderson hater. If you mention that Ben might look better with a darker tan, you'll get accused of being a jealous Ben hater.

Has there ever been an Anderson Coooper thread that isn't filled with accusations of hate, jealousy, bitter bitchery, love-haters, bitter bitches? How many hatemongers does it take to ruin a good thread? Two? Three?

by Anonymousreply 6609/13/2013

I don't think Anderson is very tall, he says he's about 5'10. To me he looks long and lanky but people have said he's a bit short.

by Anonymousreply 6709/13/2013

They're all UGLY!

by Anonymousreply 6809/13/2013

I wonder if AC and Ben use those bars of his for some afternoon delight when they're closed.

by Anonymousreply 6909/13/2013

R66 Oh, don't worry, the bitter bitches ruin every Anderson and/or Ben thread all by themselves.

Apropos, where is the bitter bitch that claimed Anderson and Ben broke up only shortly ago?

by Anonymousreply 7009/13/2013

R66 AKA the obnoxious smug one is back with us, posting her usual rant.

[quote]Apropos, where is the bitter bitch that claimed Anderson and Ben broke up only shortly ago?

Give her a couple of days and she'll return with another similar claim. She goes quiet whenever there's a new sighting, but if a few days go by without a new pic or a new mention of them being seen together somewhere, she'll start posting her break-up BS again. Mark my word.

by Anonymousreply 7109/13/2013

When there used to be interesting gossip on AC several years ago here, someone posted that AC's boyfriends knew that they would have to accept that he wouldn't be monogamous because it just wasn't something he was capable of or interested in doing - they had to take him or leave him. I think AC meeting Ben and REALLY falling in love changed everything and caused him to finally want to fully commit to a relationship. Game changer.

by Anonymousreply 7209/13/2013

[quote]the obnoxious smug one

Smug? Is that the best you can do? No hate accusation?

by Anonymousreply 7309/13/2013

This time, it seems Ben is the one not interested in being committed R72. And who can blame him? You're around good looking men all day and night.

by Anonymousreply 7409/13/2013

Ben is super-hot and lives in a city in which even the average-looking guys eschew monogamy because they can get plenty of dick. You do the math. So, no, it's unlikely they're monogamous.

by Anonymousreply 7509/13/2013

We know they're not monogamous. Why is this empirical fact still being debated here?

by Anonymousreply 7609/13/2013

If they really aren't monogamous (still not sure if I believe that) it's VERY strange that there isn't any gossip about it outside of DL. If a more legit source were to say it, I'd be more inclined to believe it because people can say anything here. Having said that, there HAVE been things said here first that have been accurate about them, so I can't completely dismiss the idea that they are open.

by Anonymousreply 7709/14/2013

R76 Because there is a puzzling, total absense of Anderson being seen or photographed being out and about with other guys. One would think in a city where he can't even clean the sidewalk, drive his bike or use the subway without someone taking his picture there would be something, anything after five years?

by Anonymousreply 7809/14/2013

Who is "we" R76?

R78 is right. No pics, no rumors, no open relationship.

by Anonymousreply 7909/14/2013

Most-recently Ben's bar was Vintage restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 8009/14/2013

There are published photos of his longtime boyfriend messing around with another guy. What more do you need?

by Anonymousreply 8109/14/2013

I need a date for when those photos were taken. They may have been published last year but they may have been taken long before Ben and AC got together. We keep going over this and not getting anywhere. There is no real proof that is definitive.

by Anonymousreply 8209/14/2013

We've been over this a million times. The pics of Ben kissing his trick in the park were obviously taken recently, well after he and Anderson became a couple. The paparazzi wouldn't have cared who Ben was and snapped a compromising photo of him unless he was already dating Anderson. And I'm sure Anderson was livid when the photos were published...not because Ben was with another guy (they have an "understanding," so Anderson could care less whom Ben is fucking is on the side), but because Ben was so careless doing this all out in the open.

by Anonymousreply 8309/14/2013

The only way they couldn't have an open relationship is if Ben had been doing this while they were "on a break."

by Anonymousreply 8409/14/2013

[quote]Because there is a puzzling, total absense of Anderson being seen or photographed being out and about with other guys.

You're puzzled, R78? Do you really think Anderson and Ben didn't learn a lesson from Ben out and about in the park with a trick last year? Give it a rest. Anderson isn't going to be posing with his tricks on the Staten Island Ferry. Do you really think he would be stupid enough to get caught with other guys when these threads go for weeks without any pics of Anderson with Ben? You act as if you think he doesn't have the intelligence to keep a secret. He's not stupid!

by Anonymousreply 8509/14/2013

I am familiar with the situation. They are not monogamous. They usually bring in a third for threeway play, but Ben does have a "friend" on the side in the city. Anderson has "friends" in New Orleans and Brazil. In of story. Nothing shocking or scandalous.

by Anonymousreply 8609/14/2013

R85, why are you so invested in this? You spend so much time and energy arguing and debating it as it was a matter of national security. Ever heard the expression Get a life? You need to.

by Anonymousreply 8709/14/2013

R85 No pictures of Anderson of that kind before Ben cheating/with sidedish, no pictures after. None at all. Not even any sightings apart from the usual "there are rumors in Chelsea". Please. Unless he has always been booking guys from a super descreet service that delivers them to his backdoor there is no way Anderson Cooper picking up tricks would go unnoticed. Not to mention one could sell photos like that for quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 8809/14/2013

R86 Off to fantasy land again, making up random shit?

R82 You need to get over this. Paparazzi taking pictures of Ben before he met Anderson makes zero sense, it's absurd. Of course the pictures were taken when they were already together. He either cheated on Anderson or they have an understanding and Ben has something on the side once in a while.

What I want is pictures of Anderson with other guys, anything, just a little shred of evidence of all those supposed tricks this always at work guy is constantly picking up according to the vivid fantasies of some people here.

by Anonymousreply 8909/14/2013

R89 is right, but the people who insist that Anderson has a side piece have only their intense desire to counterbalance those pics of Ben kissing another hot dude as evidence for their claims. They can't accept the fact that AC didn't kick out Ben after the pics were published, so they have to invent imaginary lovers for their precious Coops to save face, because otherwise they'd have to admit that Ben is the one calling the shots in the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 9009/14/2013

I think R90 might be on to something here. It's interesting how those who are always claiming that AC has many guys on the side are the same who clearly don't like Ben and are constantly trashing him. They probably hate his guts even more when there's all this evidence that Anderson is completely wrapped around his fingers.

On another note, here's an interview from the Huffington Post with Josh Wood about Atlas Social Club:

by Anonymousreply 9109/14/2013

so r86,you are clarifying they are not madly in love, secretly married, or planning on getting married and they are just a rich man and his current playboy. I agree, this is not a shocking or scandalous situation.But it is a convenient arrangement from two men who do NOT want to commit.It is a deliberately casual, convenient relationship that leaves remains open to relationship with others. A perfect situation unless one happens to fall in love with the other.

I do hope Anderson's security is monitoring datalounge for the stalkers who had such a complete break from reality that they not only monitor Anderson on social media, but also his friends, his boyfriends, his friends' businesses, and his friends' friends' social lives and business adventures just to feed their obsession. Fandom crossed over to a potentially dangerous obsession a couple of years ago for some.

To be fair, I'm sure there is only one person doing this who then pretends to be one or two other people and agrees with herself. The style of writing, illogical suppositions, irrational justifications, and the smug attitude are too similar for it to be more than one person.

by Anonymousreply 9209/14/2013

They can't be "madly in love" and fucking other people, too? That's silly.

by Anonymousreply 9309/14/2013

You would need photographic proof from someone who has been extremely private regarding their dating life up until a year ago? And who didn't even mention his longterm partner until this year?

Should we then assume that Anderson has only ever dated two guys in his entire life? Because the only people he's been photographed with are Cesar and Ben, so I guess he's only been with two men? Well, then he really hasn't much of sex life, now has he?

It's a GOSSIP board, kids. You don't have to believe what is posted here, but you're no more of an expert on this than anyone else. So stop saying it's bullshit when you don't know. And if you don't like what someone posts, ignore it.

You trolls have taken all the fun out of this place with your nonsense. Constantly looking for fights with posters (R2 came right into the thread looking to start trouble) and arguing over trivial nonsense. How many threads can you argue over the same tired shit?

Cough up the eighteen dollars and start your own thread where you can post to your hearts content about how in love and devoted AC and Ben are. There's your solution. And leave the rest of us alone who want to gossip.

by Anonymousreply 9409/14/2013

What's your problem R87? Did you not know this is a gossip site? Do you have so much invested in maintaining only one line of thought that you can't deal with someone asking a few questions?

[bold]IF[/bold] you're really wanting to know why someone is "so invested in this," why are you not asking that of the person who posted at: 2R, R9, R12, R19, R23, R24, R30, R34, R38, R44, R51, R52, R57, R70, R78, R88, R89 ?

You really don't have to answer that. It's very clear who you are.

by Anonymousreply 9509/14/2013

I love it when people on DL say they know who another poster is, like R95 just did. Ooooh, I'm so scared now that you've unmasked me!!! Pray tell me who I am then, I'm very curious to know who you think is making fun of you for being so invested in arguing about all this.

R90 is quite right. How else to explain the fact that after more than a year, people on DL are still talking about those pics? The freaks with the love/hate thing for AC have a real hard time accepting that he hasn't broken up with Ben, so they keep bringing this up and create fictional bfs for Anderson. Very odd indeed.

by Anonymousreply 9609/14/2013

R95 One can always tell when you are feeling addressed the moment you start getting really invested, go crazy and collect all comments someone has made, you bitter obsessed bitch. :) Either present some evidence for your claims or admit you are just fantasizing and projecting your fiction onto AC.

by Anonymousreply 9709/14/2013

R97, since someone wanted to know why someone is "invested" in this thread, it was very easy to point out the person who started off the "hate" accusations at R2 and continued on with a very active investment, more than anyone else.

Of course, there's no doubt that you're "feeling addressed" regarding your over-the-top investment, since you are R2 as well as R9, R12, R19, R23, R24, R30, R34, R38, R44, R51, R52, R57, R70, R78, R88, R89 and R97.

When it comes to presenting my "claims," it's not "fiction" that troll-dar easily displays your investment. Countdown to your twin arriving back here with another defense or accusation. 5 - 4 - 3 ...

by Anonymousreply 9809/14/2013

I think they are monogamous, there's no evidence that they aren't and they seem absolutely, perfectly suited for each other, with a great deal of respect and admiration between them. If there were some real gossip about them NOT being monogamous and if it wasn't just coming from this place, I'd be happy to believe it because I LOVE some good AC/Ben dish or just plain AC dish, but so far, no one has proven anything. If you say there aren't going to be any pics of AC/Ben and the third man, what do we have to go on? We're just supposed to believe it? I want to hear it from more sources, but there are approximately ZERO people outside of DL even implying it.

by Anonymousreply 9909/14/2013

[quote]there's no evidence that they aren't

There certainly is evidence that they aren't.

by Anonymousreply 10009/14/2013

I guess Ben is glad Josh Wood can do these interviews because it saves him from being asked about AC.

by Anonymousreply 10109/14/2013

R100, no one knows when those pics were taken.

by Anonymousreply 10209/14/2013

I find it interesting in the two photos of Anderson and Ben on the Atlas Instagram sight - there is a third person in both. Andy Cohen is standing between them in one and Ben is behind and between Anderson and Whoopi in the other. Anderson posted the photo of himself and Andy Cohen on his Instagram site. Now that Anderson is out and has mentioned Ben as his partner at the Glaad awards, why won't he pose for or post a picture with the two of them on his Instagram site. If there weren't pictures and mentions of them as a couple all over the tabloids and papz sites, I would understand it, but it's not like their relationship is a secret.

Regarding the photos of Ben in the park kissing another man, there was someone who tweeted a couple days after the photos appeared that he witnessed it. I don't think those photos were old at the time.

I have no idea what Anderson's relationship with Ben is like, but I would not be surprised if it were open. Neither strike me as the settling down/getting married type. What works for them is all that matters and it only matters to them.

by Anonymousreply 10309/14/2013

Hey R95/r98, I'm still waiting for your big revelation as to who I am! Come on, I can't wait to hear who you think is posting anonymously and pointing out your bizarre investment in debating all this!

by Anonymousreply 10409/14/2013

[quote] there was someone who tweeted a couple days after the photos appeared that he witnessed it

If this could be confirmed then we'd really be getting somewhere and would know for CERTAIN that they have an open relationship.

by Anonymousreply 10509/14/2013

Except that anyone can tweet saying they've witnessed it, r105. It doesn't make it necessarily true, does it?

by Anonymousreply 10609/14/2013

Josh Wood said Madonna was nervous before she went onstage at the GLAAD Awards for AC. MADONNA nervous???!

by Anonymousreply 10709/14/2013

J.D. Ordonez.

by Anonymousreply 10809/14/2013

[quote]Which bartender did Andy Cohen end up taking home with him?

Mark Consuelos, obviously. BTW, do we know if he's cut or uncut? When he was a stripper, did he go all the way?

by Anonymousreply 10909/14/2013

Mark needs to ease up on the bronzer.

by Anonymousreply 11009/14/2013

Maybe Consuelos is AC and Ben's "third man". He sure does hang out with them A LOT. Do straight guys really hang out that much with gay dudes? What's up with him?

by Anonymousreply 11109/14/2013

Hey R104 I'm still waiting to hear why you have a problem with someone asking a few questions yet are willing to ignore the over-the-top "inventment" of your hall monitor twin at R2, R9, R12, R19, R23, R24, R30, R34, R38, R44, R51, R52, R57, R70, R78, R88, R89, R97.

by Anonymousreply 11209/14/2013

why are the words friends and family written in quotes in this piece?

it says...'friends and family' ....makes me think they are trying to hint that some of the famous guests are 'family'; ie., Ellen Barkin and ??

by Anonymousreply 11309/14/2013

Jamie Hendrix ‏@Jamie_R_Hendrix 1h

OH!! The new Atlas Social Club in @HellsKitchenNYC was AWESOME last night! @AndersonCooper showed up looking 10 shades of sexy.

If AC wanted to play around, he wouldn't be spending so much time with his REAL man.

by Anonymousreply 11409/14/2013

Anderson went to Ben's new bar twice this week. He must be so proud of his bf scoring another success in NYC nightlife. This is sure to piss off some of the usual bitches around here.

by Anonymousreply 11509/14/2013

You must be a miserable person R115. To project such a nasty attitude over something so trivial.

Is this all you have?

by Anonymousreply 11609/14/2013

Have they abandoned Bedlam? ASC seems pretty cool. I wonder how long it will be before they know it's s real success.

by Anonymousreply 11709/14/2013

Was Coop's stalker there?

by Anonymousreply 11809/14/2013

They didn't seem the least bit worried about some stalker.

by Anonymousreply 11909/14/2013

Does anyone know if Don Lemon or Thomas Roberts and his husband were invited? I know that AC and Don aren't the best of friends, and that Don hasn't invited AC to some parties he has given, but I wonder if he was among the CNN colleagues who were invited. Is AC friendly with Roberts and his husband?

by Anonymousreply 12009/14/2013

Oh here we go again with who couldn't care less more. Look, AC is not close to Don or Thomas and none of it matters. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 12109/14/2013

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: The bitch at R115 has already bitched about "usual bitches" who will be pissed off that Anderson went to Ben's bar twice this week. (Yes, he really thinks people will have a problem with that.) We need several people to pretend they're upset about it so that R115 can announce that you're Ben-haters. Don't let him sit up all night unable to bash someone as a Ben-hater. Let's get organized people!!!!

by Anonymousreply 12209/14/2013

" I know that AC and Don aren't the best of friends, and that Don hasn't invited AC to some parties he has given,"

Yeah sure you "know" this.

by Anonymousreply 12309/14/2013

J.D. Ordonez

by Anonymousreply 12509/14/2013

Just ignore R123 and R124. Its not worth it anymore. They can start their own thread. Its that simple. They don't contribute anything anyway.

R120 Lemon and Cooper do not get along. I'm also curious as to where Kathy Griffin was. I don't think Anderson and her are as close as they used to be. I wonder if they had a falling out?

by Anonymousreply 12609/14/2013

Kathy was on the last of ACs daytime shows and was supposed to have taped a pilot for CNN with him but I haven't heard about them being together since.

by Anonymousreply 12709/15/2013

9th bet 50th & 51st is not Chelsea. Oh. Dear.

by Anonymousreply 12809/15/2013

[quote]Just ignore [R123] and [R124]. Its not worth it anymore. They can start their own thread. Its that simple. They don't contribute anything anyway.

I'd love to know what you think you so valuably contribute, r126. Hint: being crazy doesn't qualify.

by Anonymousreply 12909/15/2013

Ben retweeted that tweet @ R114. He is proud of his sexy bf.

A.S.C. looks like a big hit already.

by Anonymousreply 13009/15/2013

Does anyone actually believe that Ben, with his beautifully sculpted body and elephantine cock, constantly surrounded by beautiful boys with similar physical features, finds ANDERSON sexy?!?!? I've experienced first-hand (and the hard way) that the only way these types of looks-discordant relationships work is if the less attractive one is loaded. Instead of the tee shirt he wore to the opening, AC should've just worn one that had "ATM" as the logo.

by Anonymousreply 13109/15/2013

[quote]Was Coop's stalker there?

One of them is in jail. R2 - R87 probably couldn't get in.

by Anonymousreply 13209/15/2013

Pot meet kettle R129.

by Anonymousreply 13309/15/2013

R130 How do you know "Ben" re-tweeted that? Ben is one of four partners so there's no way to know which is doing the tweeting or posting photos to their Instagram page. Could be any one of them or all of them.

This is what turns people off on AC DL threads anymore. It's not all about Ben. Yes, he's partners with two others in EB, one other in Bedlam and three others in ASC - they are not "Ben's bars" as some here like to state. Ben is only one of the players in each establishment.

I hope the bars do well, I hope Ben and AC are happy in whatever kind of relationship they have, but this storybook romance, successful businessman scenarios are a little over the top. It's not how the real world works.

by Anonymousreply 13409/15/2013

Ben's new bar ASC sounds like a huge success right off the bat. There are a lot of people tweeting about it already, saying that they had a great time there and the place is beautiful. It sounds like this one is going to do really well.

by Anonymousreply 13509/15/2013

R134, why do you care so much about how other people chose to discuss Ben and his bars? Stop being such a control freak who tries to dictate what can be said around here. You're the real reason why people are turned off by what goes on the AC threads around here.

by Anonymousreply 13609/15/2013

(128) Aren't the real estate people pushing Hell's Kitchen, which is what 9th between 50 and 51 is, as Clinton, or Chelsea North? All a bunch of BS. Hell's Kitchen used to have some character...not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 13709/15/2013

No one that I know calls it Clinton even though the city has been pushing this term for years, it's always been referred to as Hell's Kitchen. It's sort of like 6th Avenue being changed to Avenue of the Americas, or 7th Avenue being called Fashion Avenue. Never gonna happen.

I never even heard the term "Chelsea North", must be a real estate invention, lol! But given how gay HK has become over the last decade, supplanting Chelsea as the prime gay neighborhood in the process, I can see why someone would refer to it that way.

by Anonymousreply 13809/15/2013

[quote]why do you care so much about how other people chose to discuss Ben and his bars? Stop being such a control freak who tries to dictate what can be said around here. You're the real reason why people are turned off by what goes on the AC threads around here.

YOU certainly seem to care R136. You were the control freak bitching about "usual bitches around here." You were the one predicting that people here would be pissed off because Anderson was at Ben's bar twice this week at R115. [bold]You're the real reason[/bold] why people are turned off by what goes on the AC threads around here.

by Anonymousreply 13909/15/2013

R134, it's Ben who posts on that account. Look at his replies with the excessive exclamation points. He tweeted the same way when he came back from a vacation with AC and he did it on the Instagram account talking about how sexy Kelly Ripa is. Josh Wood and Pablo have their own accounts on Instagram. It's Ben tweeting.

And thank you R136!

[quote]Does anyone actually believe that Ben, with his beautifully sculpted body and elephantine cock, constantly surrounded by beautiful boys with similar physical features, finds ANDERSON sexy?!?!?

Yes, because I find Anderson sexy and so do MANY others, check Twitter and see who finds him sexy. Men and women of all ages and races. Get over your jealousy and maybe you could see things clearer.

by Anonymousreply 14009/15/2013

Girls, girls! You're both repellant.

by Anonymousreply 14109/15/2013

There was once a BIG thread on DL with New Yorkers arguing about what part of the city is what. Why can't they agree? It should be definite.

by Anonymousreply 14209/15/2013

[quote]YOU certainly seem to care [R136]. You were the control freak bitching about "usual bitches around here."

No dear R139, I wasn't "bitching", I was making fun of people like you who are getting so worked up over Ben's new bar.

[quote]You were the one predicting that people here would be pissed off because Anderson was at Ben's bar twice this week at [R115].

Thank you r139 for demonstrating how accurate my prediction has been. The fact that my simple comment was enough to trigger you into a rage (so much so that you now posted twice about it) amply shows that you are quite pissed off about all this. Go take your meds, the fury will subside soon once they kick in.

by Anonymousreply 14309/15/2013

R138 "Clinton is overrun with whores" just doesn't have the same ring to it, does it?

by Anonymousreply 14409/15/2013

[quote]The fact that my simple comment was enough to trigger you into a rage

Heh! You've got me in the wrong group. I figure Anderson goes there to scope out the men available to Ben in their open relationship. It's perfectly natural for him to check out the men while enjoying free drinks with his partner. As we've heard from others, no doubt Ben has a choice of hot numbers that he meets in the bars. It appears that Ben and Anderson are tight in their open relationship and they deserve many more years of this type of togetherness that keeps things fresh.

by Anonymousreply 14509/15/2013

" 'Clinton is overrun with whores' just doesn't have the same ring to it, does it?"

But that doesn't make it any less true.

by Anonymousreply 14609/15/2013

LOL R144.

by Anonymousreply 14709/15/2013

LOL R146!

by Anonymousreply 14809/15/2013

[quote]It appears that Ben and Anderson are tight in their open relationship and they deserve many more years of this type of togetherness that keeps things fresh.

It's really eating you up that they're still together, isn't it R145? As I said before, the success of Ben's new bar and the fact that your precious Anderson has been coming there twice this week is pissing you off big time. I'm looking forward to many more angry contributions from you in the coming years as Anderson and Ben continues to be successful and happy together.

by Anonymousreply 14909/15/2013

Ben is loving his sexy, sweaty bar. Must get him and AC all worked up.

by Anonymousreply 15009/15/2013

Ben is following someone named Roberto Reyes on Instagram and his account is private just like their other friend Leo Neves. AC love for Latin men was well known at one time. It's POSSIBLE that they bring in other guys for fun...

by Anonymousreply 15109/15/2013

He and Ben have an "understanding," as do most high-powered, attractive gay male couples in Manhattan. There's just too much premium dick to be had to commit yourself to one man, no matter how attractive he is. Do you actually think they keep their bodies in tip-top shape solely for each other? They trick around. A lot. How do you think THEY met each other??? I'm not judging them, just stating what is reality. It seems to be working for them, so bravo to them. I wish them much success.

by Anonymousreply 15209/15/2013

They all look Asian. They need plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 15309/15/2013

R152, your comment at R36 seems to be down on open relationships and you call Anderson unattractive in your reply @ R131, so how can you call him attractive in @ R152? You're all over the place here.

by Anonymousreply 15409/15/2013

[quote]I'm not judging them, just stating what is reality. It seems to be working for them, so bravo to them. I wish them much success.

Really R152, you're not being judgmental? Wow, you could have me fooled, given that you posted this earlier on this thread:

[quote]an "open relationship" by definiton, is not a strong relationship. A "strong relationship" necessitates fidelity, monogamy, and trust. How can you and your partner, despite having an understanding, really trust each other when you're out there whoring around?

You keep bringing this up like a tired broken record, claiming that it's all perfectly fine and that you don't have a problem with it, whatever works for them, etc..., when really what you're actually doing is condescendingly judging a relationship that you obviously disapprove of without actually knowing anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 15509/15/2013

Good catch R154 and r155! Just my opinion, but R152 sounds like an uptight moral-majority type pretending to be open-minded so she can discuss the disgusting practices of the decadent homosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 15609/15/2013

[quote]the fact that your precious Anderson has been coming there twice this week is pissing you off big time

Following the thinking of an AC-Ben stan isn't always easy. He thinks people would be jealous because Anderson went to the bar twice. He was desperate for what he calls the "usual bitches around here." to react in a jealous manner. It didn't happen so he's busy twisting anything possible to fit his prediciton. He keeps tossing out additional accusations. The fact that he keeps upping the accusations to "rage" and "fury" means, like the R2 hate stan, we need to be prepared for the "Ben hater" accusation. He's unable to comprehend that nobody cares how many times AC goes to the bar. R155 - R136 seems unable to comprehend the fact that people are sick of the thread monitors bashing anyone who doesn't go with the stan story as "usual bitches" and "Ben haters" and "Anderson haters." To use his stan style: His head explodes every time someone posts a message that doesn't fit his storyline.

by Anonymousreply 15709/15/2013

[quote]an uptight moral-majority type pretending to be open-minded so she can discuss the disgusting practices of the decadent homosexuals.

I read this in another thread, but it sounds right for here: Nothing says "I'm old and bitter" better than referring to a gay man as she.

by Anonymousreply 15809/15/2013

R139 you make great sense, but it's wasted on the posters who are only here to attack.

Tune them out. I'm glad a number of people are tired of Anderson and Ben discussions ad nauseum. Scarily obsessed over people they don't even know. Let them get their own thread. Let's move on and discuss Anderson's career, which is lot more interesting.

Anyone know if Anderson will be co-hosting Kelly when Michael is out? Now that he doesn't have a talk show of his own, I wonder what he is going to do?

by Anonymousreply 15909/15/2013

Anderson only showed up and had his friends show up is because he is heavily invested in the club. Does anyone think trashy Ben has any money to start up these clubs? Anderson has sunk a fortune into a Bedlam and now this mess. What will happen when CNN kicks him to the curb and all the cash dries up. Antoine will be on to a brand new sugar daddy. This is the oldest, trashiest story in the book. Maybe Thomas Roberts will do a piece on gay men who give away all of their money to shady characters.

by Anonymousreply 16009/15/2013

some of you care too much about these two z-list celebs.

by Anonymousreply 16109/15/2013

"Trashy" Ben has made a good amount of money from his first two bars. Anderson will be just fine financially and AC isn't getting "kicked to the curb" by CNN R160. You keep coming up with this doom and gloom nonsense that never happens.

There are a lot of sexy guys who must come through A.S.C., I have to admit, it must be tempting but we don't know if AC and Ben are done with that kind of things.

by Anonymousreply 16209/15/2013

Ben is mad:

[quote]Atlas Social Club ‏@atlassocialclub 2h @michbergs sorry u didn't like us, but do u have a problem with gay people? What do u mean by referring to us as "gay hell"? Not cool

[quote]michelle ‏@michbergs 14h #atlassocialclub is basically hell. Thanks for taking over my favorite #nyc bar and making it awful

by Anonymousreply 16409/15/2013

R164 Guess Ben can't read too well? Where does the tweet refer to ASC as "gay hell"? All I sse is the words "basically hell".

by Anonymousreply 16509/15/2013

Wouldn't surprise me if she was a homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 16609/15/2013

R166 - I wouldn't be surprised either, but she didn't exactly tweet what Ben/ASC quoted her tweet as saying. Whoever is tweeting for ASC either can't read or is overly sensitive when it comes to criticism. Not the best way to win customers when you own a business.

by Anonymousreply 16709/15/2013

Well they don't need her business anyhow, they're doing great so far. I don't think they want a lot of women invading their manly space.

by Anonymousreply 16809/15/2013

r165 Earlier, she posted an Instagram photo of ASC with the hashtag gayhell. Though both the tweet and photo have been deleted now.

by Anonymousreply 16909/15/2013

R165 / R167 is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 17009/15/2013

She sounds like a homophobe to me.

by Anonymousreply 17109/15/2013

[quote]Antoine will be on to a brand new sugar daddy.

You can't land a new sugar daddy at 40.

by Anonymousreply 17209/15/2013

[quote]There's just too much premium dick to be had to commit yourself to one man, no matter how attractive he is.

Yep, that's what it's all about.

by Anonymousreply 17309/15/2013

Someone tweeted that AC and Ben are married. Neither one is looking for a daddy.

by Anonymousreply 17409/15/2013

Ben could still land a daddy if he wanted one, but he's already got one and won't find a better one.

by Anonymousreply 17509/15/2013

Ellen Barkin?! Is there a more annoying cunt anywhere else in the world?!

by Anonymousreply 17609/15/2013

She's got balls, I love her R176.

The "gay hell" woman has made her twitter account private. I guess she never thought ASC would respond to her nastiness.

by Anonymousreply 17709/15/2013

I read that woman's tweets before she deleted them, and she did use the hashtag "gay hell" next to a pic of ASC's sign that she posted on her account. It sounded pretty homophobic to me, and I'm glad Ben got back at her. The fact that she immediately made her account to private and deleted her tweets after he called her out shows that she realized she had gone too far.

by Anonymousreply 17809/15/2013

Interesting that R165/r167 was so quick to jump to conclusion here (even though she hadn't read the offensive tweet because the woman who wrote it subsequently deleted it), and blamed Ben for being unable to read the tweet in question, or for being overly sensitive to criticism. Color me shocked that she would immediately assume Ben was at fault and defended the homophobic cunt who hashtagged #gayhell#.

by Anonymousreply 17909/15/2013

[quote]Color me shocked that she would immediately assume

Nothing says "I'm old and bitter" better than referring to a gay man as she.

by Anonymousreply 18009/16/2013

I didn't realize they made such a big deal about it opening. I stopped by there on Saturday - it's fine, okay crowd, but at this point not much to distinguish it from other bars in the area, and the neighborhood is absolutely saturated at this point - Therapy, Industry, Vlada, the new Boxers, Posh, and Flaming Saddles are all within one block of it, not to mention Barrage, Bartini, the Ritz, Hardware, FairyTail, XL, etc... the list goes on and on in Hell's Kitchen (which really will turn into gay hell if they keep on cramming these bars and clubs here...) And yeah, that article is off, because 50th/51st and 9th is nowhere near Chelsea.

by Anonymousreply 18109/16/2013

[quote]Nothing says "I'm old and bitter" better than referring to a gay man as she.

I agree, but I wasn't referring to a gay man as she. I was referring to R165/r167, who's obviously a frau. Nice try r180.

by Anonymousreply 18209/16/2013

[quote]who's obviously a frau.

Nothing says "I'm old and bitter" better than referring to a gay man as she. What makes it even more pathetic is when it's followed by a blatant lie for the usual nastiness such as "obviously a frau."

by Anonymousreply 18309/16/2013

Nothing says "I'm a homophobic frau" better than your post, r183. The fact that you attack me for pointing out that R165/r167 immediately sided with the clueless cunt who hashtagged #gayhell# on Twitter against Ben shows that you're just as bad as her. Go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 18409/16/2013

BRAVO R186!

by Anonymousreply 18709/16/2013

Preach R186!

I wish R181 would come back with more ASC details, like how was the crowd and the music, was it a packed house? How big is the place, it looks cramped.

by Anonymousreply 18809/16/2013

You can go on day and night about some clueless female on twitter but this isn't about that incident. This is about YOU and your gay bashing of gay men on this thread. Trying to weasel out of your gay bashing with the blatant lie that you're addressing a female won't work. You are a gay bashing liar and continue to prove it every time you attempt to point things in a different direction.

by Anonymousreply 18909/16/2013

Please provide an example of my so-called gay bashing, r189. I never did anything of the sort, and you know this quite well. I do go after the obnoxious fraus who post here pretending to be gay men in order to spew their homophobic bullshit and who side with other anti-gay females like the one who called ASC a gay hell. I repeat my question, how exactly does this make me a "gay bashing liar" as you claim? You're not making any sense.

by Anonymousreply 19009/16/2013

[quote]If not having any tolerance for straight women who come to DL to defend a tweet that I find homophobic in the first place, and for pointing out that they immediately sided with the clueless straight girl on Twitter

Again, more twisting of the truth. Anyone following this thread knows that R165 - R167 was NOT defending that woman for her tweets. He was reacting to what was available at the time he posted. He had no way to know that the woman had deleted her tweets that had been aimed at the bar. You choose to ignore that fact because it doesn't fit with your lies.

There was nothing to indicate that 165 - 167 was supporting any gay nasty tweets toward the new bar. You want it to seem that he was supporting that woman because it takes attention away from your gay bashing. We've got your lies and gay bashing to prove that you, once again, fit in with the stans who will lie about and attack anyone who doesn't fit with the "happily ever after" novelization you're attempting.

by Anonymousreply 19109/16/2013

So Anderson bought his hooker boyfriend a bar. They're both SO classy.

Is this bar as sleazy as the other one?

And couldn't they get at least one B list celeb to show up? C list?

by Anonymousreply 19209/16/2013

[quote]I do go after the obnoxious fraus who post here pretending to be gay men i

How noble of you. Now please explain your proof of the gender of R165 - R167. There is no proof. You're desperate to convince everyone that he's a female in order to fit your bashing.

by Anonymousreply 19309/16/2013

The pictures do a public service in that they negate the stereotype that all gay men are sexy and good looking. See, some of us are really homely, too!

by Anonymousreply 19409/16/2013

[quote]Anyone following this thread knows that [R165] - [R167] was NOT defending that woman for her tweets. He was reacting to what was available at the time he posted. He had no way to know that the woman had deleted her tweets that had been aimed at the bar.

Anyone following this thread knows that R165/r167 is always criticizing Ben, and all I did was pointing out that she (becomes yes, I'm sure that the poster we're talking about is a female, you won't convince me otherwise r191) immediately sided with the homophobe on Twitter by assuming that Ben can't read (?!?) or that he was being overly sensitive.

The fact that you're still defending R165/r167's premature reaction of judging Ben before getting all the facts and of placing the blame on him indicates that you're also a gay-bashing frau, r191.

As to your accusation of me being a "happily ever after" stan, you can let that one go because I never say such things. As a gay man, I support Ben because he's a great out and proud gay man who has been very successful in creating fun, sexy gay bars for us to enjoy and be ourselves, away from the judgmental eyes of uptight shrews like you.

by Anonymousreply 19509/16/2013

R191, why are you so determined to defend R165/r167, who was shown to be wrong when it turned out that the woman on Twitter did post the hashtag gay hell, and that Ben was perfectly justified in busting her gay-bashing ass? Do you really want to go to bat for a homophobe? It sure raises some suspicion around here.

But then again, given your posting history, this isn't all that surprising, is it?

by Anonymousreply 19609/16/2013

I love when a thread falls off topic and gets littered with angry, name-calling posts from individuals who feel it is appropriate to needlessly fight with complete strangers with no end purpose.

Why do you do this? Please exercise some self-control and have some dignity.

by Anonymousreply 19709/16/2013

Nice attempt at deflection, r197 (cough cough, I mean r189/r191/r193 and half the posts on this thread).

by Anonymousreply 19809/16/2013

I went Friday night. Anderson and Ben were both there as well as Perez Hilton.

Place was crowded. Music, I honestly didn't even really notice, so I guess it was fairly generic. Decor was dark with pictures on the walls that looked like they were taken at a 1920s gym. There was a dancer in the middle of the bar along the wall. Layout was fairly similar to Eastern Bloc, but with couches in the front. I'd go back, but it wasn't anything special, to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 19909/16/2013

Sounds totally uninspired.

by Anonymousreply 20009/16/2013

J.D. Ordoñez

by Anonymousreply 20109/16/2013

Thanks for your report, r199. Glad to hear the place was crowded. What were Anderson and Ben doing? Did they talk to Perez Hilton? I can't imagine them wanting anything to do with him. I wonder if he'll talk about his visit on his blog.

by Anonymousreply 20209/16/2013

[quote]why are you so determined to defend [R165]/[R167], who was shown to be wrong when it turned out that the woman on Twitter did post the hashtag gay hell, and that Ben was perfectly justified in busting her gay-bashing ass? Do you really want to go to bat for a homophobe? It sure raises some suspicion around here.

Anyone reading this thread can plainly see that NOBODY is saying Ben didn't have a right to bust that woman. It's clear to anyone with a modicum of intelligence that R165 - R167 was not defending that woman. He based his two comments on the information that was available to him and thought Ben had made an error. It was all very simple until you decided to create a scenario of homophobia on the part of the guy who posted at 165 - 167. It's the nastiness and lies of you and your ilk that create an atmosphere that actually invites gay homophobia, when it's you who bashes other gays with your lies, twisted scenarios, and nasty accusations.

You are determined to twist those posts into someone's defense of homophobia. It's a blatant lie on your part and is clear to anyone following this thread. Your gay bashing places you right in the same level with the woman who tweeted Ben.

Again, where is your proof that 165 - 167 is a "frau." There is no indication of that. It's simply a display of your misogyny that goes along with your bashing of gay men who don't go along with your plans for AC threads. Show us your evidence that 165 - 167 is female.

by Anonymousreply 20309/16/2013

R203, anyone with a modicum of intelligence can plainly see that you won't let this go, so once again, let me break it down for you. Mind you, I'm not R196, but since you're replying to him to go after me, I guess I have to speak for myself. Here's what R165/R167 posted:

[quote][R164] Guess Ben can't read too well? Where does the tweet refer to ASC as "gay hell"? Whoever is tweeting for ASC either can't read or is overly sensitive when it comes to criticism. Not the best way to win customers when you own a business.

Sounds to me like R165/r167 immediately jumped on the opportunity to attack Ben, questioning his reading ability and his business sense, without even having all the evidence in her hands (yes, I still think she's a woman, you're going to have to let that go too, dear).

Now here's a question for you, why are you spending so much time and energy trying to get the last word on this? Why are you so invested in this again?

by Anonymousreply 20409/16/2013

R203 is unreal. What a nasty and exhausting piece of work!

by Anonymousreply 20509/16/2013

Fuck off r203 we know its you silly Frau.

by Anonymousreply 20609/16/2013

Ben is trash and the longer he hangs out with trash, the more trashy Anderson becomes. He is now totally enmeshed at that tavern world, which is the worst.

by Anonymousreply 20709/16/2013

Now here's a question for you, R204, why are you spending so much time and energy trying to convince people that R165 - R167 was defending some woman's homophobic tweet when it's cear to all that it's a lie. Do you think people looking at this thread can't comprehend the truth and will buy into your fiction?

Another question for you, 204 why are you spending so much time and energy trying to convince people that R165 - R167 is a female? Where is your proof? Why do you keep ignoring this question: Where is your proof?

by Anonymousreply 20809/16/2013

This thread has become boring.

by Anonymousreply 20909/16/2013

R207 makes it boring.

It would be nice if there was actual gossip instead of constant accusations and arguments.

by Anonymousreply 21009/16/2013

Yes, people like R207 and r208 always ruin those threads.

by Anonymousreply 21109/16/2013

Anderson's always following random guys on Twitter, he follows them for a while and then unfollows. This guy is some kind of gay military dude.

by Anonymousreply 21209/16/2013

Anderson liked one of the pics that Ben posted on ASC's Instagram. He seems proud of his bf's new success.

by Anonymousreply 21309/17/2013

Are Ben and AC on grindr or scruff?

by Anonymousreply 21409/17/2013

ASC's Instagram is pretty cool. There are a lot of amazing pics on it.

by Anonymousreply 21509/18/2013

I doubt it R214.

Anderson may be working on a story about gay soldiers. One of the random Twitter guys is a gay soldier and AC's also following a NYT writer who's written about them.

The ASC couches have a lot of likes, more than some of the people pics.

by Anonymousreply 21609/18/2013

these threads freak me out- you queens get so worked up over the thoughts and actions of someone you will NEVER know, and couldn't possibly have any inkling of what or what doesn't drive them in their personal lives.

by Anonymousreply 21709/18/2013

[quote]Imagine a gay Bruce Wayne’s home gym, which isn’t far from the truth: the design is highly evocative of the 1906-era home gym in the quasi-Victorian West Village firehouse-turned-townhouse Mr. Maisani shares with his boyfriend, Anderson Cooper, the 46-year-old television personality. “Except we don’t have ‘Pumping Iron’ running on our televisions all the time,” joked Mr. Cooper.

AC can talk like this now that he's out, he wasn't even doing it a year ago, but he's happy and proud and very much in love with Ben and his bars.

by Anonymousreply 21809/18/2013

I think that's the first time that Anderson is quoted for an article about Ben and his bars, and also the first time he talks about the firehouse as being not just his place but the home he shares with his partner. Things sure have changed from the time AC would never discuss his dating status and living situation. He wasn't talking much about his relationship with Ben last year when he came out but now he's free and willing to do it. This is quite a change from what those of us who have followed him for years are used to. He can relax and be who he is, with who he loves.

by Anonymousreply 21909/18/2013

Being out gives him this freedom, but it did take him a year after coming out to mention Ben. The floodgates are open in a way, but he's still mostly private. I don't expect him to tell all.

by Anonymousreply 22009/18/2013

Are those fellas still spit roasting Kelly's husband Mark all the time? Someone should record that shit.

by Anonymousreply 23109/19/2013

It'll be packed the first few weeks and then die down fast, just like every other gay bar in HK. There are too many bars in the neighborhood and not enough people to support so many. Just look at XL. That place was packed when it first opened and, even though it's one of the few places where people can dance, it's a ghost town now.

by Anonymousreply 23209/19/2013

Dey EEEAT da POO POO

by Anonymousreply 23609/19/2013

Honestly, the to-the-manor-born, award-winning journalist and the opportunist, slutty saloon-keep from the wrong side of the tracks! Sounds like the premise of a bad sitcom.

by Anonymousreply 23809/19/2013

Is the 'saloon loon' officially a troll now?

by Anonymousreply 23909/19/2013

Is ASC a good spot for an older gentlemen to interact with some trade? Are there go-go boys there?

by Anonymousreply 24109/19/2013

[quote]Hot spot: The Atlas Social Club officially opens September 20 and has been described by the owners as 'a cross between a gay speakeasy and a vintage gym'

How tedious.

by Anonymousreply 24209/19/2013

Just the name "Atlas Social Club" sounds like a '70s bath-house. You won't catch me in there. No thanks...

by Anonymousreply 24309/19/2013

AC said "We" the ultra private AC is no more. For years I studied him how as famous as he was that he would comment on his private life, dating situation or rumors he was gay. Now to commenting, to mentioning his partner and that he shares his huge 4.3 million dollar home and other homes with him. One bad thing I see from this his work. His reporting is not like how it used to be. He went from traveling traveling the world and finding these great stories and keeping people honest, risking his life and limb to a ultra comfortable news anchor who just reads teleprompters and has cynical guest to spew whatever nonsense. Those who wished he opened up got their wish, sadly other's like myself lost a good reporter in the process.

by Anonymousreply 24409/19/2013

I finally tried to read an AC thread. I lasted 60 posts.

by Anonymousreply 24609/19/2013

[quote]51st and 9th Avenue is really in the thick of Gayville

That is the epicenter of the male whores who inhabit HK. ASC needs to be careful it doesn't end up as a hustler bar. Although NYC NEEDS a hustler bar (ever since Stellas closed down), it wouldn't be good for AC and Ben to be associated with it.

by Anonymousreply 24909/19/2013

Sounds like you're more likely to be judged on your intellect here more than your looks.

by Anonymousreply 25009/20/2013

A.S.C. doesn't seem to be very diverse, it looks like there's just a bunch of white hipsters there but I guess that's exactly the kind of bar they intended to create for themselves and their friends.

by Anonymousreply 25309/20/2013

I've heard nothing but bad things about it. I will most definitely not be going there.

by Anonymousreply 25409/20/2013

Lance Bass, Kyan Douglas, AC and Andy Cohen are at ASC tonight.

by Anonymousreply 25509/21/2013

Ben and Josh Wood in a short YouTube clip talking about ASC.

by Anonymousreply 25609/21/2013

Cute clip. Ben is very sexy.

Last night sounded fun at ASC, a lot of people tweeted about it. Anderson and Andy Cohen were there again, and Lance Bass came too. I think it's going to be a smashing success.

by Anonymousreply 25709/21/2013

Lance Bass would show up at a Taco Bell opening.

by Anonymousreply 25809/21/2013

Ben is hot, smart and creative and has a nice accent. AC was very lucky to find him.

by Anonymousreply 25909/21/2013

R253, there are very few Blacks in HK, so naturally it would be mostly white. AC and Ben are very open minded about race. Especially Ben.

by Anonymousreply 26009/21/2013

I see plenty of black people on ASC Instagram, both patrons and in the pics they use to decorate the bar, so R253 is really projecting here.

by Anonymousreply 26109/21/2013

This might end up being the hottest gay bar in NYC with Josh Wood behind it.

by Anonymousreply 26209/21/2013

Between Ben's track record and star power, and Josh's promotional machine behind it, ASC is definitely the hottest gay bar in the city right now. That's a very successful formula right there.

by Anonymousreply 26309/21/2013

AC was in Ohio today after partying at ASC last night. I wonder what this El Ring thing is that ASC is hosting tonight.

by Anonymousreply 26409/21/2013

Anyone here been to Bedlam lately? Was just curious how it's doing. Haven't heard anything about it lately and Ben seems to have quit promoting it on Twitter except for the occasional re-tweet. It seemed to get a lot of publicity and people tweeting about it the first year, but not so much any more. Just curious if anyone had any firsthand knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 26509/21/2013

R260 sounds like he's an insider.

Bedlam seems to be well established and probably doesn't need a lot of promo anymore.

by Anonymousreply 26609/22/2013

R265 Can you post a link to Ben's twitter account?

by Anonymousreply 26709/22/2013

R267 Ben seems to be the one that tweets on the Bedlam Twitter account and posts to the Bedlam Instagram account.

by Anonymousreply 26809/22/2013

Some guy tweeted and said he tried to take Anderson's pic at ASC tonight but he ducked out of the way and said he didn't want to be on the guys FB. No ones going to get any pics of him there unless they can do it sneakily.

by Anonymousreply 26909/22/2013

Hmmm... wonder why AC wouldn't want to be photographed at his trick's club? Makes you wonder about a lot of things.

by Anonymousreply 27009/22/2013

R269 That's interesting. There are photos of Anderson in Cleveland, OH tonight as the keynote speaker at an event.

by Anonymousreply 27109/22/2013

Trick? Just stop it.

by Anonymousreply 27209/22/2013

He probably did the Ohio thing and flew right back to NYC.

by Anonymousreply 27309/22/2013

AC and Ben have a lot of eye candy to check out at A.S.C.

by Anonymousreply 27409/22/2013

I guess they couldn't keep out all of the women.

by Anonymousreply 27509/22/2013

No real scandal or gossip has ever come out on AC from his ex's or hook-ups or whatever, maybe he's got some really frightening lawyers - so it's interesting that the kiss pics of Ben were ever released - it had to be someone he knew that did it and AC and his lawyers and people were blindsided, never saw it coming.

by Anonymousreply 27609/23/2013

There's a big pic of Anderson and Ben in the current issue of Next Magazine, taken at Atlas Social Club. This should please the poster who was concerned about the fact that some early pics of the opening didn't show them together unless there was a 3rd person. Between the Wall Street Journal last Friday and Next, we now have two different pics of AC and Ben together with no one else, identifying them as a couple. I'm so relieved this can finally be put to rest!

by Anonymousreply 27709/23/2013

Is that an online mag? Someone needs to link it.

by Anonymousreply 27809/23/2013

R278, Next Magazine is NYC's main gay nightlife rag. The link below takes you to this week's issue, where you can click to turn the pages. The pic of AC and Ben is on the 4th page.

by Anonymousreply 27909/23/2013

Cute pic R279, they look so happy and content. Ben is more publicly touchy-feely than AC though.

by Anonymousreply 28009/24/2013

Wow r279 you have to admit that is a shocking picture of Anderson and his interracial gay lover!

by Anonymousreply 28109/24/2013

A photo of Anderson and Ben posing together at the opening of his new gay bar, identifying them as a couple by both the mainstream press (in that Wall Street Journal article last week) and the gay press, this would have been unthinkable only a few years ago. Ben really is the game changer.

by Anonymousreply 28209/24/2013

AC said he was always out to his friends and family and had partners and never dated women prior to coming out publicly, but apparently none of those partners ever affected him enough to make him make the big move of coming out. Ben is the only one who managed it. Game changer.

by Anonymousreply 28309/24/2013

I went to ASC with a group of friends, we had a great time, totally fun place! There's no other gay bar like this in HK, the decor has a lot of character and lived-in touches, it's very cool. I loved the music the DJ played (whoever that was), it was a good mix of familiar stuff with more obscure tracks. The staff is super hot, I think they have the most attractive bartenders in the neighborhood. I'll definitely come again.

Bonus point for not being invaded by too many straight women, which is getting rare in HK. No offense ladies, but sometimes a gay bar is more fun with boys only.

by Anonymousreply 28409/24/2013

AC, Ben and Mark Consuelos were at the Madonna Secret Project revolution.

[quote]Stefan Mreczko ‏@stefanmreczko 3h Anderson Cooper's bf Ben Maizani and Mark Consuelos just went in. #SecrectProjectRevolution #Madonna

[quote]Stefan Mreczko ‏@stefanmreczko 2h Anderson Cooper just arrived. #SecrectProjectRevolution #nyc

[quote]Bonus point for not being invaded by too many straight women, which is getting rare in HK.

I think that's the main reason they wanted to create this type of bar, to prevent straight girls from invading it. I've heard Bedlam attracts a lot of straights/straight women.

by Anonymousreply 28509/25/2013

AC and Madonna. Need some AC/Ben pics from this.

by Anonymousreply 28609/25/2013

I guess AC was stuck for a minute.

[quote]Stefan Mreczko ‏@stefanmreczko 3h They're not letting Anderson in. He's being made to wait outside. Madonna is in control! #SecrectProjectRevolution

by Anonymousreply 28709/25/2013

Bonus point for not being invaded by too many straight women... R284 That's what I like about it. So far there're not many straight women in there and the ones I've seen don't act like they're at a zoo or bachelorette party. With all the publicity it's getting, that might change though. I already had female workmates asking me, what it's like and if there're any cute bartenders.

by Anonymousreply 28809/25/2013

Thank you for your report R284, ASC sounds like a great place.

[quote]No offense ladies, but sometimes a gay bar is more fun with boys only.

Preach! Gay bars are for gay men. Straight women can to any other type of bars they want, why do they feel the need to invade our space?

by Anonymousreply 28909/25/2013

In other news, AC and Ben's crazy stalker was just found to be...crazy by the court.

[quote] After, Lori Hausner, 62, said her son was diagnosed with schizophrenia at age 12 but is not violent and believes he was commissioned to protect the popular CNN anchor. The problems have manifested into a fixation on the journalist, who Alex Hausner believes has talked to him through TV. "He's got these psychiatric problems. He believes people are telling him to protect Anderson because people are after Anderson," she said of her son’s obsession.

Doesn't that Hausner nut sounds just like some of the deranged posters around here?

by Anonymousreply 29009/25/2013

So what's this EL RING and why doesn't this Marco person ever include Ben in his tweets and Instagram photos about Atlas Social Club? He lists the other three partners and it's not like it's a secret Ben is a partner. Does Ben work at Bedlam on those nights so he's not at ALS or what?

by Anonymousreply 29109/25/2013

R286: there you go, Anderson, Ben and Mark at the Madonna event.

by Anonymousreply 29209/25/2013

How does Ben get biceps like that? Genetics or steroids? Either way, I want to furiously lick them.

by Anonymousreply 29309/25/2013

And a link to a bigger version of that sweet pic of Anderson and Ben at the bar opening.

by Anonymousreply 29409/25/2013

Nice pic of Ac and Ben. Ac doesnt seem to care for PDA, neither do I. I guess when you were learned to be so discreet in your life about being gay it's second nature to not show PDA. I'm out to family and friends like AC has been since high school and I still will never show PDA with a date. Still got to be protective, lot of nutjobs out here who want to kill gays

by Anonymousreply 29509/25/2013

I'm a body language expert. In all of Anderson's photos with Ben he is pulling away or seems oddly positioned. That is a sign that Anderson is more than likely subconsciously frightened or repulsed by this man. These are indicators of a relationship on shaky ground.

by Anonymousreply 29609/25/2013

That's fascinating, R196. Where did you get your degree in body language expertology?

by Anonymousreply 29709/25/2013

R296 What? Are you smoking?

by Anonymousreply 29809/25/2013

R296^

by Anonymousreply 29909/25/2013

R296 did you not see pic from R286? AC and ben standing straight right next to each other, smiling.

by Anonymousreply 30009/25/2013

R295 There are pics and a video of Anderson and Ben showing PDA. I guess Anderson only does that when he is in a private situation, not for the cameras.

R296 Anderson is a WASP in official situations but in private, not so much. Video of Anderson and Ben showing PDA:

by Anonymousreply 30109/25/2013

R296:

At a Madonna concert I

by Anonymousreply 30209/25/2013

R296:

Ben bodyguarding Anderson's butt, hurr-hurr (since a crazy person here claimed he was just Anderson's bodyguard).

by Anonymousreply 30309/25/2013

Even in that photo R303, it appears that Anderson is trying to "get away". Anderson is clearly not all in regarding this relationship. There is a fear and/or mistrust in the way he stands.

by Anonymousreply 30409/25/2013

And a Kelly/Anderson/Ben sandwich. Anderson clearly has a hand on Ben's leg.

by Anonymousreply 30509/25/2013

R304 LOL Please watch the video. And remember you are talking about a guy who would rather die than dance in public because he is so uptight.

Interpretations like that are ridiculous. Reminds me of all the bullshit people have speculated about Victoria Beckham never smiling when photographed at events/by paparazzi. She explained why that is the case but needless to say self-appointed bodylanguage "experts" made up all sorts of interpretations depending on what they wanted to believe or see.

by Anonymousreply 30609/25/2013

Ben and Anderson are clearly in love. Anderson is not pulling away from Ben in those pics. They obviously have an "arrangement," but that doesn't make their love any less legitimate.

by Anonymousreply 30709/25/2013

R306, In the 90s I saw Anderson Cooper many times dancing the night away in NYC's Roxy.

A bar opened, a rather nice bar- I checked it out with a friend last Friday night. It belongs to AC's boyfriend.

Bars in NYC have often had celebrity owners and/or connections- for obvious reasons- restautrants too.

The bitchiness of this long thread kind of baffles me.

by Anonymousreply 30809/25/2013

R308 Good to hear and confirms my impression of him being very reserved and uptight about what he shows of himself in official situations/the media and much more relaxed in private situations.

by Anonymousreply 30909/25/2013

Reminds me, I remember that one article about the bar opening said that Ben and Anderson were seen, what was it, cuddling or something? And that they had actually kissed at some event some time ago. Can't remember which one it was. There is probably some kind of unwritten law that as an event photographer or guest you don't publish pictures of guests showing PDA as long as they didn't do it for the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 31009/25/2013

R306, the body language in that video in addition to the photographs of Ben, shows a man looking for his break. His mind is constantly working, looking for new angles and opportunities. His manner suggests someone who is going through the motions and not completely invested in any one thing, because he wants to do it all. It is clear that he is probably the more passive partner in the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 31109/25/2013

I'm happy for them, but what poor Gloria must think. Her son and a saloon-keep!

by Anonymousreply 31209/25/2013

R311 *facepalm* Sounds like cold reading bullshit combined with what we already know about Anderson by looking at his career and reading and listening what he says about himself. Duh.

R312 We are glad you have realised a bit of variety in life can be refreshing and fully welcome your change from calling Ben a rentboy and trashy barkeeper to calling him a saloon-keep.

by Anonymousreply 31309/25/2013

Regardless of PDA or weird comments about AC "pulling away" or allege "arrangment. AC and Ben ae together, live together, AC has said so. So with all of the wacky beliefs going around is just really nonsense. I think so people on here are just deranged social outcast in their own lives. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 31409/25/2013

Aaaaand we have a new troll - the Anderson "body language" troll! Welcome!

by Anonymousreply 31509/25/2013

R315 Haha, maybe it is just one of the regular trolls with a different scheme?

by Anonymousreply 31609/25/2013

Point taken, R316.

by Anonymousreply 31709/25/2013

No evil plot or anything r316. I've been reading body language for about 6 years now. It is clear that Anderson is unsettled and fearful of either the relationship or Ben. I would doubt that it is Ben, but it obvious that this is the last stop on the train for Mr. Cooper. As for Ben, he has a drive. A clear determination, but he's not content either. Two personalities, not content is not good.

by Anonymousreply 31809/25/2013

R318 LOL What a load of crap. Good to know that you have been arrogantly projecting your belief or wish about the character or relationship of other people onto them for six years now.

by Anonymousreply 31909/25/2013

I thought this was a forum to share gossip and opinions. Looks like that ship has sailed when it comes to these AC threads. Anyone voicing a different opinion or gossip that doesn't fit with a certain agenda pushed by some on here is attacked and labeled a frau or a troll. No wonder anyone with first hand knowledge has vanished long ago.

by Anonymousreply 32009/25/2013

Anderson's a reserved person, he's said it himself and you can't expect that he's going to be feeling up Ben in public. Ben's more open about being affectionate, but it's not AC's style. They were "canoodling" at the ASC opening, but he's reserved, very much in love with Ben, but very much reserved publicly.

AC and Ben are wearing the same suit at the Madonna thing, but in a slightly different shade.

I wonder if Consuelos has any straight male friends?

by Anonymousreply 32109/25/2013

I like AC and Ben gossip R320, but no one has posted anything that has a ring of truth to it yet. There USED to be gossip like that on DL years ago but nothing recently. I think the people who know something about them don't talk here but not because no one believes what they say. Why should that matter anyhow? If you know something, just say it like they did in the old days. No one cared if people argued and didn't believe them, they just told what they knew and that was that.

by Anonymousreply 32209/25/2013

R322 In the old days people didn't used to get attacked and called fraus and trolls for voicing a different opinion or a piece of gossip that didn't fit a certain agenda. All the fighting turns people off.

Someone posted about attending Ben's birthday party as a plus one and when they posted that it was obvious to them that although AC and Ben were a couple that Anderson was getting sex somewhere else they were attacked. No more posts. Just one example of what the AC threads have turned into and it's sad.

by Anonymousreply 32309/25/2013

Well I hope it's not just one person we have to rely on for inside gossip if it's REALLY inside gossip R320 since you are so thin-skinned. This is DL, you have to be able to deal with what comes at you.

I remember that plus one post, it was interesting but I wasn't sure what to make of it. It could've been the guy's interpretation of what he was seeing was off, he may have been right that something was going on, but I wasn't really clear if he was or wasn't. I'm open to possibilities but it does seem that AC and Ben have a strong commitment - maybe there's some arrangement that's a part of that too but I tend to believe it's not. I wouldn't mind being persuaded otherwise. I love dish!

by Anonymousreply 32409/25/2013

R324 Who said it was only one person? Your calling me "thin skinned" has proven my point. If someone doesn't agree with your opinion you resort to name calling.

Sorry I checked in today. It's still the same old garbage since the QT boards closed down and all those crazed "fans" basically took over DL.

If you all need to live in an Anderson and Ben make-believe world to get your through your day, have at it.

by Anonymousreply 32509/25/2013

I didn't SAY it was only one person R325, I said I HOPED it wasn't just you since you are very touchy.

I'll say it again. I like gossip and I wish people would just say what they have to say without worrying about what others are going to say about it.

by Anonymousreply 32609/25/2013

R323 The plus one person did just post pure speculation and that was it. There is never anyone who really saw anything or knows something concrete so no reason to complain when this kind of gossip isn't taken seriously. Gossip can also based on actual events and evidence but when it comes to Anderson and Ben there rarely seems anything to it.

by Anonymousreply 32709/25/2013

It's also funny how with every new pic that shows the two being affectionate someone comes up with a more desperate attempt to trash talk them. I swear if we got a picture of Anderson and Ben kissing someone would claim it was a sign of Anderson being terrified and only let Ben kiss him because he was paralized by fear or some crap like that.

by Anonymousreply 32809/25/2013

[quote] if we got a picture of Anderson and Ben kissing

If only that would happen. They'll never be caught at it.

by Anonymousreply 32909/25/2013

[quote]I've been reading body language for about 6 years now. It is clear that Anderson is unsettled and fearful of either the relationship or Ben.

I'm still laughing about that one! I wonder what that means r318, do you believe the reason why AC has been in a relationship with Ben all these years and has acknowledged him publicly as his bf is because he's "unsettled" and "fearful"?

Seriously though, the body language troll is just the latest attempt by the same ol' folks who are constantly trying trying to find fault any time a new pic or sighting of AC and Ben together surfaces. Funny how r323/r325 who appears to be so sensitive about other posters' agenda doesn't seem to mind such obvious "contributions".

by Anonymousreply 33009/25/2013

This recent pic of Anderson and Ben together at an event should reassure the body language "expert" (with her 6 dedicated years of avid practice!) that Anderson isn't as "fearful" as she believes. No doubt she'll feel a lot better now!

by Anonymousreply 33109/25/2013

Speaking of body language, in some of those old Eastern Bloc photos, Ben looks a little too chummy with the staff, and frankly not at a level that I'm comfortable with. Mind you, I don't begrudge Ben his flirtations, but those pictures telegraph more than just an employer/employee relatioship. I know one of the former bartenders there. He's Israeli, gay, and hot, and is an ex-go-go boy. Essentially a whore. Ben would have to have had am amazing amount of restraint to resist his overtures.

by Anonymousreply 33209/25/2013

R332, remind me why you are so concerned about what might have gone on at Eastern Bloc several years ago?

by Anonymousreply 33309/25/2013

Lots of hot guys at ASC too but AC and Ben are going strong.

by Anonymousreply 33409/25/2013

Ben is around beautiful customers at ASC and beautiful porn stars/escorts at Davy Barton. No way he's not getting some tail on the side.

by Anonymousreply 33509/25/2013

R335, why are you so concerned about whether or not a hot gay guy like Ben living in NYC is sleeping with other hot gay guys again? I'm still unclear why you're so determined to speculate about this.

by Anonymousreply 33609/25/2013

Really R335, that's your opinion, not fact. How do you know the value he places on his relationship with AC or the respect they have for each other? And don't come at me with those kiss pics because that's a load of crap. What we know is that AC and Ben are together and clearly in love.

by Anonymousreply 33709/25/2013

It never fails: every single time a new pic of AC and Ben shows up, the freaks are out in full force making all sorts of unwarranted speculations and assumptions. They really can't stand that those two are still together after all these years, so their only way to get back at them is to post their bullshit. It's always the same routine.

by Anonymousreply 33809/25/2013

R331, why would you link to that picture? Anderson looks annoyed and over Ben. Ben of course looks smarmy.

by Anonymousreply 33909/25/2013

Projecting much, r339? Anderson certainly doesn't look annoyed nor does Ben look smarmy in that pic. But of course, you cannot help but post a negative comment when faced with a pic of those two together, can you?

by Anonymousreply 34009/25/2013

Yeah so "over" that they're still together now!

by Anonymousreply 34109/25/2013

It's really entertaining to see how much any new evidence that AC and Ben are still together is pissing off some people around here.

by Anonymousreply 34209/25/2013

AC and Ben must've seen this bad Yelp review that I was reading a couple of days ago of ASC because he mentioned how his partner owned bars in NYC and that those kinds of reviews can destroy a small business, but ASC seems to be doing fine so far.

by Anonymousreply 34309/25/2013

That negative review is suspicious because it's the only review that the person who wrote it posted. which on Yelp is often a sign that something is fishy. Compare it to the other (positive) review which was posted by someone who has written 180 of them.

by Anonymousreply 34409/25/2013

Yep R344 and I think that's why AC brought it up on his show. Even the comments here about ASC have been mostly positive and DL's not shy about going after AC/Ben.

Strange moment on AC360 Later when AC said he was 46 and never had a prostate exam and Dr. Drew said sort of sarcastically "I think you've had one". I think AC was slightly pissed off about that because it was sort of a gay sex joke by Dr. Drew and AC told him that he thinks he'd know if he ever had a prostate exam. Anyway, he'd better get himself checked out.

by Anonymousreply 34509/26/2013

R345 I can't believe Dr. Drew said that! LOL Nice one. Anyway, yes, he better get himself checked out because if there is something wrong with the prostate and you just ignore it it can easily be too late when the symptomes are more noticable. My father nearly killed himself with this kind of ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 34609/26/2013

Anyone else think that AC and Dr. Drew make a really cute couple? They look almost like bookends, and they're both educated and articulate. I'm sure that would make Gloria happy. I know AC is fond of Ben, but I can't help but fear that he's throwing his life away for bulging biceps and a big dick. I worry for him.

by Anonymousreply 34709/26/2013

[quote]Anyone else think that AC and Dr. Drew make a really cute couple?

No. Dr Drew is smarmy and an attention whore. Besides, he's straight, so I don't see your point.

[quote]I know AC is fond of Ben, but I can't help but fear that he's throwing his life away for bulging biceps and a big dick.

By all accounts, there's a lot more to Ben than bulging biceps and a big dick. He's a successful bar owner, is very creative, and quite smart.

[quote]I worry for him.

Why are you so worried about the personal life of someone you'll never meet? Anderson has been with Ben for over 5 years, during which time he has finally come out of the closet and has for the first time acknowledged having a partner, so all indications are that he's at a very happy time in his personal life. Why are you worried then?

by Anonymousreply 34809/26/2013

R348 Not to mention that AC has cut back on his suicidal war and desaster correspondent assignments in the last couple of years. Maybe having a relationship that really matters to him help him realise that him risking his life actually affects his loved ones.

So if R347 is really worried about AC he/she should thank Ben for minimizing AC's self-destructive tendencies. Now Ben just needs to drag him to a doc to get his prostrate checked (professionally, hurr hurr) and R347 can sleep well at night.

by Anonymousreply 34909/26/2013

Get your head out of the clouds R348. Ben has no substance whatsoever. He's a nobody, trying to be a somebody on someone else's dime. He's an incubus.

by Anonymousreply 35009/26/2013

R350 Getting desperate again? Jealousy and bitterness are such ugly emotions. Here, have that cute pic of Anderson and Ben at the bar opening again to warm your frozen heart...

by Anonymousreply 35109/26/2013

This should bring r351 down to earth. The way they are clasping hands tells it all.

by Anonymousreply 35209/26/2013

The photo at R351 is another example of Anderson pulling away from this man, either through some subconscious fear or unexpressed loathing. The half smile betrays a since of discomfort when around this man. Again this all on a deeply subconscious level for Mr. Cooper. The photograph of Mr. Maisani also reveals a man who is working the room and looking for his next opportunity. He is a man unsettled. A man not ready to commit to anything permanent. His left being opened wider than his right eye, reveals a hint of untrustworthyness. The way his hand rests on Mr. Cooper's back also revels someone who is trying to, again subconsciously, push this man away.

Nothing to do with body language, but guys never allow yourself to be photographed with a beer or any alcoholic drink for that matter. It sends a message, and not a positive one.

by Anonymousreply 35309/26/2013

R350/r352, it's obviously killing her that Anderson and Ben are still together after all these years.

[quote]Ben has no substance whatsoever. He's a nobody, trying to be a somebody on someone else's dime. He's an incubus.

An incubus???? Are you Amish, r350? Time to take your meds, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 35409/26/2013

The Body Language troll is my favorite of the AC/Ben troll! Please keep posting your hilarious nonsense R353, but keep in mind that all this projecting of yours won't change the simple fact that Anderson and Ben are still together after more than 5 years, despite all your predictions of doom and gloom, lol!

by Anonymousreply 35509/26/2013

Why would AC stay with Ben all these years, thank him in a public speech, and bringing him up on his show like he did last night on 360 Later when he mentioned that his bf owns bars, if he was as unhappy as the Body Language troll claims?

by Anonymousreply 35609/26/2013

It's obvious to me, r356. AC is recently out of the closet after spending years hiding. That would play a number of anyone's self-esteem, not to mention emotional growth. Those feelings of self-loathing and being emotionally stunted never quite go away. So of course he wants to put his hot, sexy, musclebound bf on display to prove to the world, and himself, that he can get a good-looking bf. This feeds his self-image issues and the lack of emotional growth (i.e., caring only about shallow things like looks and not what a person is like inside, which is what really counts). Now that he's growing emotionally, I think he's beginning to realize that the muscles and beer-can cock aren't enough to satisfy him. He needs something deeper. You can tell by the pics that he is starting to pull away from Ben. Body language doesn't lie.

by Anonymousreply 35709/26/2013

The photo at R352 is fascinating. It is the first time in a photograph that I've seen Mr. Maisani look at peace and comfortable in his own skin. The interlocking of hands signals that he wants to commit to this man and give him everything. That he wants to interlock his life with this gentleman. It is clear that there is great love between these two men. May I assume that this is an old photograph of an ex boyfriend/partner/lover? You can tell from Mr. Maisani's head tilt that he is deeply, passionately in love with this young man. From either one, it is very clear that this was a meaningful, powerful moment. Can someone post other photos of these two gentlemen. I would love to understand why they broke up, when it is clear that they are so in sync.

by Anonymousreply 35809/26/2013

R353 R357 R358 LOL Best comedy and most original Andeson/Ben troll in a long time.

In case you are being serious, please get help.

by Anonymousreply 35909/26/2013

R359, I was about to post the same thing. Masterful!

by Anonymousreply 36009/26/2013

I miss AC going all over the world, he's not that interesting in the studio. He seems to have been a typical evening news sit down, read teleprompter news reader now. He stopped even doing "Keeping them honest" Not liking this new format of AC360. Ac has seem to lost the fire to cover really hard and new stories. I guess now just look forward to seeing new pics of AC and Ben, I miss seeing them riding bikes in tight tees. A

by Anonymousreply 36109/26/2013

I think he's interesting on AC360 Later but I do miss him traveling. He's not going to take too many risks now though.

The Body Language troll is cracking me up, it's so completely illogical and hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 36209/26/2013

Ben is in love with Kelly Ripa:

[quote]Atlas Social Club ‏@atlassocialclub 2h “@KellyRipa: I finally figured out how to change my profile pic. Taken at @atlassocialclub” Love this amazing, sexy, smart lady so much!!!

by Anonymousreply 36309/26/2013

Ben likes Kelli because she's rich. If she was a Gristedes cashier, he wouldn't give her the time of day. Clearly this is a pattern with him. Some people notice pretty eyes when they first meet someone. Others may notice full lips. Ben notices diversified portfolios. Wake up, Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 36409/26/2013

R364 LOL So desperate.

by Anonymousreply 36509/26/2013

r357 Anderson was not in the closet. He has been out to friends, family, and co-workers since his adulthood. He just didn't speak about his sexuality to strangers/the public.

by Anonymousreply 36609/26/2013

I guess AC didn't do his shows live because Cher was at ASC and no 46 year old gay man is going to miss that.

by Anonymousreply 36709/27/2013

Uma Thurman was there too. I guess ASC will be a star-studded place.

by Anonymousreply 36809/27/2013

Both Cher AND Uma Thurman at ASC on the same night? That bar has had more celebrities in a week than most bars in their entire run. ASC is like the hottest ticket in town right now.

by Anonymousreply 36909/27/2013

They have the connections to keep the stars coming too.

by Anonymousreply 37009/27/2013

[quote]Atlas Social Club ‏@atlassocialclub 1h “@PageSixEmily: @cher smoulders at Atlas Social Club with Ben Maisani Best night at ASC so far, love u @cher!!!

I hope he means this was the best night aside from the friends and family soft opening because won't his friends and family be hurt that they were upstaged by Cher?

by Anonymousreply 37109/27/2013

You guys are so mean. Don't torture the Ben haters with this. They so want to believe that ASC will tank, just like they wanted to believe that about his other two successful bars.

by Anonymousreply 37209/27/2013

Lol r372, you know it's killing them that ASC is such a huge success right out of the gate. With visits from Cher, Whoopi Goldberg, Uma Thurman, Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos, Andy Cohen, Lance Bass, Ellen Barkin, Alan Cummings, and of course Anderson, ASC has hosted more famous people in its first week than any other gay bar in history.

by Anonymousreply 37309/27/2013

Yes, I'm so angry. I long for the day when I can interact with z-listers the likes of Ripa/Consuelos, Cohen and Barkin at yet another gay saloon that eroticizes the male form that is owned by yet another roided-out whore. What a cliche! Yes, I'm livid. Absolutely livid. The only person I feel bad for in this mess is AC. To be reduced to this because of massive pecs and a fat dick.

by Anonymousreply 37409/27/2013

Thank you r374. Oooo sooooo many -Z list stars. Whoopi is the only one on that list with any cred. And besides who wants to go to a club populated with a bunch of 50 and 60 year olds.

FAIL-YOUR!!!

by Anonymousreply 37509/27/2013

Cher and Uma were brought to the bar by Josh Wood. Cher's record launch party last night was one of his events and Uma Thurman attended and he took them to ASC afterward. Just like he did with people from the BrazilFoundation event last week. He's posted pictures for both events and then the after event at ACS on his Instagram page. It's Josh with the connection to the celebrities through his event planning business. Not like these people just happened to go to ASC.

What I find interesting is that one of the other partners was in the b/w professional photo with Ben and Cher, it is posted on their Twitter feed, but Ben cut the other partner out of the photo when he posted it to Instagram. That seems a strange way to treat your partners.

I hope the new bar is successful, but it seems like Ben has abandon promoting Bedlam on social media. Wonder how it's doing and how long it will stay open with all the focus on the new bar?

by Anonymousreply 37609/27/2013

R374 You must wear tons of make-up to cover up that bright green skin tone of yours, honey. :D Jealousy, bitterness and irrational hatred has a tendency to turn people ugly...

by Anonymousreply 37709/27/2013

R376 Josh said that Billy cut him out of their pic with Cher. Seems to be a typical effect she has on her male fangirls. LOL

The bitter Ben haters here must be in hell right now.

by Anonymousreply 37809/27/2013

[quote]The bitter Ben haters here must be in hell right now.

You know they are! They're probably busy writing another fake negative review of his new bar on Yelp to make themselves feel better right now...

[quote]I hope the new bar is successful

No need to "hope" R376, ASC is already successful, just like the other bars that Ben owns. But given that you were siding with the stupid twat who sent an anti-gay tweet about ASC up thread, it doesn't sound like you're really hoping for that bar to be all that successful. Your faux concern for how Bedlam is doing these days is just as transparent, dear.

by Anonymousreply 37909/27/2013

R379 Wow, you must have a crystal ball, one good month does not a successful business make. If so then what are so many bars/clubs/businesses in NYC closing?

There was no anti-gay tweet up thread. Apparently the anti-gay comment was made by the person on their Instagram account and later deleted it. That comment was never posted up thread, but discovered by another poster. I was simply replying to the tweet that was posted up thread. No anti-gay here. I've volunteered hours to lobby for gay marriage, have you? You sure assume a lot and you know what they say about people that "ass"ume things....

by Anonymousreply 38009/27/2013

No crystal ball is needed to figure out that r380 isn't exactly rooting for ASC (or any of Ben's bars) to be successful! Poor thing, it must suck to be so invested in this.

by Anonymousreply 38109/27/2013

[quote]Anyone voicing a different opinion or gossip that doesn't fit with a certain agenda pushed by some on here is attacked and labeled a frau or a troll.

Or a "hater." You're right on the mark with your observations R320. Just like the AC stalker, Hausner, who was arrested, they think they're here to "protect" Anderson Cooper. It's very easy to see in any thread that mentions him.

by Anonymousreply 38209/27/2013

R382 Yeah, only that Hausner harbors an irrational hatred for Ben, just like certain trolls here and alternates between love and hatred bordering on dangerous aggression for Anderson. Which is easy to see in any thread that mentions him.

I wonder if the poor guy still got internet access.

by Anonymousreply 38309/27/2013

Thank you R383.

by Anonymousreply 38409/27/2013

[quote]Doesn't that Hausner nut sounds just like some of the deranged posters around here?

You're right R290. You can see the ones described by R320 as wanting to push their agenda and keeping everything else out of here. They actually demand to know why others are posting in this thread. They think it's their duty, like Hausner, to protect Anderson Cooper.

Look at R333 saying "remind me why you are so concerned about what might have gone on at Eastern Bloc several years ago?" R333's agenda seems to think gossip must be confined to a specific time and date in this thread.

R336 demands to know "why are you so concerned about whether or not a hot gay guy like Ben living in NYC is sleeping with other hot gay guys again? I'm still unclear why you're so determined to speculate about this." Is R336 unclear about this thread being in a gossip forum? Maybe talk about Ben and other hot guys does not go with the agenda R336 is pushing like some demented control freak.

R348 demands to know "Why are you so worried about the personal life of someone you'll never meet?" It's a sure bet that R348 has plans to meet up with AC and Ben to let them know about all the awful people they'll "never meet" because he's protecting them.

Then there's R354's claim of "it's obviously killing her..." Typical of R320's description of the control freaks in AC threads who push a female label on anyone who doesn't follow their agenda.

R290 is completely right about "deranged posters around here."

By the way, R290 is also Thread Monitor R333, R336, and R354.

by Anonymousreply 38509/27/2013

Why so angry R385? Are you such a control freak that you can't stand other posters expressing a different opinion from yours? You sound really worked up over this.

by Anonymousreply 38609/27/2013

Not one bit angry, R386. It was fun to agree with R290 about "deranged posters" and then illustrate a few "deranged posters" and control freaks trying to keep everything in line with their agenda. Obviously you are more than worked up over my fun, as illustrated by your silly accusation of being angry.

Oops! I see why you're so tremendously upset. You are R290, the self-appointed Thread Monitor. One thing for certain, you really take your work seriously. Have you provided AC and Ben with an update today?

by Anonymousreply 38709/27/2013

I still don't understand why R387 is so invested in all this. She's extremely sensitive to what other posters who don't share her peculiar views about AC and Ben have to say on the topic, and has a strange paranoid fixation about what she perceives as other people's agenda. Very curious psychological profile. I have a feeling a therapist would have a field day with her.

by Anonymousreply 38809/27/2013

Was AC too hungover partying with Ben and Cher last night to work tonight?

by Anonymousreply 38909/27/2013

I think it's interesting that R387 is so touchy about the label "deranged posters". I have a feeling that she has been called deranged more than a few times in her life, hence her overblown reaction. Welcome to the Internet darling! If you sound like a crazy person ranting on an anonymous board, chances are that other people will call you deranged. If you don't like it, then how about not talking like an angry nut for a change?

And R388 is right, she does sound paranoid. Poor Anderson, why does he attract so many mentally unstable people?

by Anonymousreply 39009/27/2013

OMG! R388 is falling apart at the seams. This is too delicious!!! Losing all self-control, there was no way the control freak couldn't fire off a "She" and "her" accusation. What's next? Will it be a Ben-hater accusation? Or Anderson-hater? Too funny! It's always a delight whan an AC Thread Monitor gets pissed at people who won't stick to the agenda. They don't want people to mess with their investment.

by Anonymousreply 39109/27/2013

Define agenda, r391.

by Anonymousreply 39209/27/2013

I just want to shake Anderson and make him realize what he's gotten himself into, but he needs to figure it out for himself. It may not be tomorrow, next week, or even next month, but he is going to have a "dear god in heaven, what have I done?" moment and realize that this Ben person and his corrupting party lifestyle are not for him. I just hope it won't be too late, and that he hasn't been so sucked into it by the time he has this revelation. His missing broadcasts is quite troubling, if you ask me, and a sign that he may be too far down the road and unable to extract himself from this debauched lifestyle. It may be premature right now, but if this goes on he may need some sort of intervention down the line.

by Anonymousreply 39309/27/2013

I think R393 is a parody post. At least, that's what I hope.

by Anonymousreply 39409/27/2013

[quote]I still don't understand why R387 is so invested in all this.

Hitting troll-dar on R388 reveals who is "invested in all this."

by Anonymousreply 39509/27/2013

Stop yer sobbing R393. AC is happy and fine. All due to Ben.

by Anonymousreply 39609/27/2013

I love pearl-clutchers like R393 who are so outraged at the sight of their precious AC being "corrupted" by evil Ben. Nothing is more entertaining than hearing them getting so worked up over Anderson and Ben's relationship!

by Anonymousreply 39709/27/2013

I haven't looked at that pic of Ben and his park squeeze in a while... damn, that dude is rather gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 39809/27/2013

That guy looked like a drunk bum R398. Ben made the right choice when he dumped him. He has the best now.

by Anonymousreply 39909/27/2013

Still waiting for R391 to explain what exactly is this mysterious agenda she keeps talking about. I'm very interested in conspiracy theories!

by Anonymousreply 40009/27/2013

Fact: Anderson is has a lot of money tied up in Eastern Bloc and Atlas.

Fact: Both clubs cater to an older clientele and aren't really considered hot and happened by anyone under the age of 40.

Fact: Ben sponges off of Anderson and uses his name and money for these "ventures".

Fact: Ben and Anderson have an open relationship. Anderson has a couple of boy toys. Ben is a well known slut.

by Anonymousreply 40109/27/2013

It looks like R391 has cleaned up her cookies so as to elude troll-dar, so I doubt you'll get your answer, R400.

Here are some more facts for you r401:

Fact: you hate that Anderson is involved with Ben.

Fact: you don't know squat about what's considered hot and "happened" (oh my sides!) by "anyone under 40" in NYC.

Fact: you keep making shit up about AC and Ben.

Fact: you're not convincing anyone with your so-called "facts".

by Anonymousreply 40209/27/2013

Poor R401. I guess writing in proper English can be so challenging for some people.

by Anonymousreply 40309/27/2013

I love going to places that are "hot and happened"!!!

by Anonymousreply 40409/27/2013

Don't be mean, guys. I'm sure r401 has been to a lot of places that are "happened"!

by Anonymousreply 40509/27/2013

I wonder if the mysterious agenda that R391 is so paranoid about is considered "hot and happened" too?

by Anonymousreply 40609/27/2013

So while Ben is in NYC (we know from last night's pictures of him with Cher), who's Anderson vacationing/partying with in Las Vegas? You know he's not alone....

by Anonymousreply 40709/27/2013

[quote]Still waiting for R391 to explain

Beg, Hall Monitor! Get down on your knees and beg! You can do it! You really are fun, HM. Issue some more demands. Make some more accusations. Light up the thread!

by Anonymousreply 40809/27/2013

If AC was really in Vegas yes he could've been alone and if he wasn't, it doesn't automatically mean he's cheating on Ben.

by Anonymousreply 40909/27/2013

Two guys who don't like ASC. Well you can't please 'em all.

by Anonymousreply 41009/28/2013

Coop plugged Ben's new bar openly on his CNN show the other night.

by Anonymousreply 41109/28/2013

That's fantastic publicity, R411. Not many new bars get a mention on national TV.

by Anonymousreply 41209/28/2013

R385 always gets really defensive and close to another melt down when his/her similarities to Hausner are mentioned.

Anyway, always entertaining to watch the Ben haters in anguish.

by Anonymousreply 41309/28/2013

R413 clearly failed 4th grade reading comprehension since the post at R385 has no defense of anything. Instead it demonstrates that R290's history in this thread paints him as a Hausner-style stan.

It's funny that R413 finds the post at R385 to be "really defensive" since it's pointing out the various stans similar to R377 who slams people with silly accusations like "jealousy, bitterness and irrational hatred." Did R413 read those irrational accusations?

R378 can't hold back from the Ben hater accusation and R383 tosses out troll accusations. (Does 383 ever check his mirror?) Did R413 note the Hausner-like accusations at 378 and 383?

No doubt R413 is certain he's doing an excellent job in protecting Anderson from "irrational hatred." The only thing preventing him from being a Hausner twin is that he has a different view of Ben.

It's going to be fun to watch his head explode when someone explains to him (reading comprehension problems) that he's also the AC stan at R377, R378 and R383. Can he resist a reply with a "she" or other frau reference as explained by R320?

by Anonymousreply 41409/28/2013

The "Ben haters". Oh dear. The Cooper fraus are really nuts, aren't they? Michael Jackson had less looney fans!

by Anonymousreply 41509/28/2013

This thread (or what it's devolved into) is why I'm not coming out.

by Anonymousreply 41609/28/2013

Why are you displaying all that anger, Colton? You must be a Ben hater.

by Anonymousreply 41709/28/2013

Can you cheat on your mistress? An open relationship based on the need to remain free of physical and emotional commitment means Anderson is not really "cheating."

The Benderson stalkers appear to have more fun by insulting long-time DLers and yelling out for "facts" and "proof" on a gossip site rather than actually discussing any news or stories Anderson works on. Another reason for Anderson to mock his fans.

Of course, they're not really fans, just obsessives who don't want their fantasies of Anderson befriending them shattered. It's all about protecting as R414 said.

I would imagine Vegas could be like Indy when AC was the Grand Marshall of the Indy 500 and checked into a hotel suite with a thirty something man who was not Ben.

It was all business, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 41809/28/2013

Anger? I just don't want my DL threads to devolve into two camps sniping at each other.

by Anonymousreply 41909/28/2013

I should never have read the new posts here before going to bed last night. When I found out that AC was all by himself in Vegas, a shiver went up and down my spine. I had this image of AC, all alone in his hotel suite, on the phone with Ben saying good night and telling him how much he loves him and how proud he is of him, with Ben on the other end trying to rush off AC off the phone as some PnP whore lubes up in the background.

I was tossing and turning all night, unable to get that image out of my head. Worst night's sleep in a month. Now, mind you, Ben could've gone home from ASC alone last night, and he probably did, but the fact that our thinking defaults to Ben taking home another guy the very moment AC leaves town speaks volumes about the type of person we know Ben to be, based on his history. And if WE are thinking that, I'm assuming that Anderson is as well. He really has a dilemma over this. His attraction to Ben's physical attributes is now overriding his distrust of Ben. But I have no doubt that that distrust is simmering, and like most repressed feelings, will certainly bubble over eventually, leading to a dramatic confrontation between the two. I'm literally filled with anxiety over this approaching day.

by Anonymousreply 42009/28/2013

[quote] I should never have read the new posts here before going to bed last night. When I found out that AC was all by himself in Vegas, a shiver went up and down my spine. I had this image of AC, all alone in his hotel suite, on the phone with Ben saying good night and telling him how much he loves him and how proud he is of him, with Ben on the other end trying to rush off AC off the phone as some PnP whore lubes up in the background.

I think we both know what AC needs: YOU! Run to him! Run to the firehouse!

by Anonymousreply 42109/28/2013

R413 Melting down and freaking out again, eh? Always getting so angry so quickly and feeling addressed.

R420 LOL Brilliant comedy. :D

by Anonymousreply 42209/28/2013

I assume R420 is a parody post, but on these AC threads, one can never be too sure. However, I hit troll-dar to double check, and R420's history shows that this isn't meant to be a joke.

[quote]I was tossing and turning all night, unable to get that image out of my head. Worst night's sleep in a month.

If the thought of AC and Ben's relationship is really affecting you that much r420, it's time to see a shrink, stat.

by Anonymousreply 42309/28/2013

Get yo' life r420

by Anonymousreply 42409/28/2013

[quote] Ben on the other end trying to rush off AC off the phone as some PnP whore lubes up in the background.

Your image is partially correct. Ben doesn't pay for whores, however, he gets it free from his bar patrons. Especially a certain dark-haired compact built guy with a slight accent and round bubble butt (yes, I know who you are).

by Anonymousreply 42509/28/2013

And we all know who you are, r425!

by Anonymousreply 42609/28/2013

Be careful R425. R426 is ready to explode with accusations aimed at you and he'll refer to you as "she."

As someone posted a few weeks ago: [bold]Nothing says "I'm old and bitter" better than referring to a gay man as she.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 42709/28/2013

R427, can you explain to us what your paranoid obsession with a nefarious agenda on these threads is all about? TIA!

by Anonymousreply 42809/28/2013

[quote]can you explain to us what your paranoid obsession with a nefarious agenda on these threads is all about?

Keep begging, R428. It's always fun to see you down on your knees.

What you probably can't comprehend --- at R385 I ridiculed your Thread Monitor attempts at demanding that people explain why they would post things that don't fit your views on AC threads. R333 and R336 are examples of your obsession with controlling this thread.

It would take a modicum of intelligence to realize that anyone who is familiar with your trolling isn't going to reply to any request from a control freak. But please don't stop begging. Intelligent fans of Anderson and Ben like to watch one of the bizarro Thread Monitors beg.

by Anonymousreply 42909/28/2013

R429 It's always you freaking out, melting down and obsessively rumbling throw threads to find various posts and then write angry rants where you include your comment collection. You are so invested in this and always feel addressed when someone compared you to Hausner style stalkers. Why?

by Anonymousreply 43009/28/2013

It's very difficult, almost impossible, for crazy people to explain the persecution complex that they feel deeply, r428.

R427/429 is most likely completely unable to explain what she means by agenda, yet the strong sense of paranoid persecution around her feels very real to her, so she keeps referring to it over and over in rather vague terms. She feels very strongly that she's dealing with people who are out to trick her, who are covertly trying to pull the proverbial wool over her eyes, and her paranoia leads her to believe that there's a concerted effort by those she calls "AC stans" to gang up on her.

by Anonymousreply 43109/28/2013

Lol, I'm not begging you R429, I'm making fun of your crazy accusations of agenda, but you're too unhinged to see the difference.

by Anonymousreply 43209/28/2013

Talk about ME, you obsessive bitches!

by Anonymousreply 43309/28/2013

Yes, R431, that persecution complex is really difficult to deal with. Imagine being called "she" by a Thread Monitor. I'm crying as I type. And the horror of being attacked as a "Ben hater." Too horrible to imagine.

by Anonymousreply 43409/28/2013

Lol, you're right R434! Poor r427 can't deal with being treated so badly by those evil AC "stans" ganging up on her with their corrupting agenda.

by Anonymousreply 43509/28/2013

[quote] I'm crying as I type. And the horror of being attacked as a "Ben hater." Too horrible to imagine.

Given how much you whine about being called a "she" and a "Ben hater", it does sound like you're crying as you type, r429/r434. What's the matter sweetie, your paranoid persecution complex is making too hard for you to breath? Blame it on the "stans" and their agenda!

by Anonymousreply 43609/28/2013

[quote]Given how much you whine about being called a "she" and a "Ben hater",

Once again, you do not have the mental capacity to comprehend R436. It all goes back to you. Being called "she" and a "Ben hater" is amusing and funny considering the source.

Every time you attempt to bash others who post here, it doesn't look bad for them. It's a reflection of YOU. It's you who has been described as a source of the nasty attacks and the frau/troll/hater labels. Pointing out your attacks upon others is part of the discussion. While you attempt to claim I'm upset over being called those names, the fact is that you can't even comprehend that nobody (not me, not R320) is complaining about being called any names. We're complaining about the name caller - the deranged Hausner-twin who is bashing people who would like to post about Anderson Cooper --- YOU!.

As R320 explained clearly: [bold]"Anyone voicing a different opinion or gossip that doesn't fit with a certain agenda pushed by some on here is attacked and labeled a frau or a troll."[/bold]

Now, it's time for you and your ilk to pretend, you don't understand that "agenda" once again.

by Anonymousreply 43709/28/2013

R437 Anger management treatment, sweetie. Anger managment. And Hausner hates Ben and love-hates Anderson. Doesn't sound like R436 to me. Reminds me of certain trolls here, though.

by Anonymousreply 43809/28/2013

R436 sounds exactly like a crazy stalker. Becoming unreasonably angry because someone disagrees with your fantasy of a celebrity is mental illness.

As much as much as you try to control the Anderson Cooper threads (and run off DLers who have aren't crazy),it is easy to see that you are a step away from trying to control Anderson yourself.

It bears repeating: Anderson will never befriend you. He needs a restraining order against you.

by Anonymousreply 43909/28/2013

[quote]And Hausner hates Ben and love-hates Anderson. Doesn't sound like R436 to me.

R436 as a Hausner-twin has been covered, R438. Please, try to keep up. No doubt your temper keeps you from comprehending what's been said. Try some deep-breathing before you continue.

No need for you to add to 436's drama or the poor thing will go knocking on the door at the firehouse to hand in the written report on the protection provided to Ben and AC.

by Anonymousreply 44009/28/2013

R440 - right on target!

by Anonymousreply 44109/28/2013

R440, Hausner hates Ben and love-hates Anderson. R236 shows no sign of that, unlike certain trolls here. You freaking out and feeling addressed all the time no doubt keeps you from comprehending that.

Like I said, anger managment, honey. And R439 could need some as well. :)

by Anonymousreply 44209/28/2013

R441 LOLOLOLOL You agreed with a comment you made yourself! Forgot to delete your cookies, eh?

by Anonymousreply 44309/28/2013

(R440)- right on target!

by Anonymousreply 44409/28/2013

Heh! That should have been R339 is right on target but I certainly agree (since I posted it) that my post at 440 is on target, too. As R339 pointed out to R436 "it is easy to see that you are a step away from trying to control Anderson yourself." He sums it up wonderfully when he tells the Hausner twin that Anderson needs a restraining order against the stalker at R436.

And once again, R442, since you were unable to comprehend previously, this thread covered the Hausner twin comment. Apparently your limited command of English makes it difficult for you to understand: [italic]No doubt R413 is certain he's doing an excellent job in protecting Anderson from "irrational hatred." The only thing preventing him from being a Hausner twin is that he has a different view of Ben.[/italic] Since it's such a slight difference -- both irrational stalkers, both think they're providing protection to a celeb who doesn't give a damn about them, both maniacal fans, - they're twins!!!!

by Anonymousreply 44509/28/2013

OMG, r443 is right, R440/r441/r445 was trying to pretend to be someone and was caught red-handed agreeing with herself!!! In her defense, I guess it's hard to keep track of the last time those cookies were deleted while posting non-stop in order to have the last word in every single argument, lol!

by Anonymousreply 44609/28/2013

R446, Nothing says "I'm old and bitter" better than referring to a gay man as she. Thanks for continuing to describe what you see in your mirror.

by Anonymousreply 44709/28/2013

You sound like a broken record, R447, you said this 36 times already. I wonder why you haven't already posted another comment agreeing with yourself again. What's the matter, you can't figure out how to delete your cookies this time?

by Anonymousreply 44809/28/2013

Obviously, you're the cookie expert. Can't imagine why that would be.

by Anonymousreply 44909/28/2013

What a cutting retort, r449. Or as you would say, pretending to be another poster (which you wrote not just once but twice!):

[quote]([R449])- right on target!

by Anonymousreply 45009/28/2013

It's tight in there.

by Anonymousreply 45109/28/2013

I went just to see what all the fuss was about. The crowd is way too old. We were there 15 minutes and then left.

by Anonymousreply 45209/28/2013

[quote]([R452])- right on target!

by Anonymousreply 45309/28/2013

I think they want an older, smarter crowd there and not your typical gay bar crowd.

by Anonymousreply 45409/28/2013

That tweet makes it sound like ASC gets really packed. Not a bad thing for a bar...

by Anonymousreply 45509/28/2013

Having Cher turn up makes people notice.

by Anonymousreply 45609/28/2013

OMG, R453 is too funny!

Poor R440/r441/r444/r449, how embarrassing for her to be caught agreeing with herself and tripping all over her "right on target" posts! Seriously, who does that?

by Anonymousreply 45709/29/2013

Me and my friends went to ASC tonight. Not impressed, so we hopped a cab down to G, which is more are upscale style.

by Anonymousreply 45809/29/2013

Yeah, none of Ben's bars are any good. EB had this funk smell to it. ASC is another non entity. I'd rather party in Brooklyn.

by Anonymousreply 45909/29/2013

Is AC still in Vegas? Ugh, I just hope Ben has the common decency not to fuck his tricks in the bed he shares with AC.

by Anonymousreply 46009/29/2013

According to my sources, they have separate bedrooms R460.

by Anonymousreply 46109/29/2013

Let me fix this for you r460:

According to my imaginary sources,...

by Anonymousreply 46209/29/2013

The posters saying they've been to ASC and hated it are lying.

by Anonymousreply 46309/29/2013

[quote]The posters saying they've been to ASC and hated it are lying.

Yes, it's rather obvious. Almost as obvious as our "Right on target" friend!

by Anonymousreply 46409/29/2013

[quote]Yeah, none of Ben's bars are any good

Yes and this is why they're all out of business right now.

by Anonymousreply 46509/29/2013

R465 Lets face it, the more successful Ben gets, the more often he gets to hang out with Madonna, Cher and the like, the more desperate, angry and bitter certain trolls become. To the point where they can't even keep track of deleting their cookies and accidentally agreeing with one of their own comments. What a desperate and embarrassing meltdown on the last couple of pages.

by Anonymousreply 46609/29/2013

What kind of person deletes their cookies to pretend to be a different poster agreeing with themselves? Why would anyone do something that pathetic? For R449 to resort to such tricks just to get a point across shows how desperate some people are around here.

by Anonymousreply 46709/29/2013

[quote]For [R449] to resort to such tricks just to get a point across shows how desperate some people are around here.

Yep, the whole thing is pretty pathetic and demonstrate the length they'll go to in order to win the argument. Talk about being way too invested!

Or as R449 would say:

[quote]([R467])- right on target!

by Anonymousreply 46809/29/2013

Guess who's working at ASC. The guy in the photos with Ben in the park. Yep. Shady.

by Anonymousreply 46909/29/2013

([R469])- right on target!

by Anonymousreply 47009/29/2013

OMG r469. Oh no he didn't!

by Anonymousreply 47109/29/2013

[quote]Guess who's working at ASC. The guy in the photos with Ben in the park. Yep. Shady.

Guess who's posting this fake rumor? Is the "Right on Target!!!" faker desperately trying to play tricks on us again? Epic fail, lol

by Anonymousreply 47209/29/2013

The "Right on target!" is the new AC thread meme, lol!

by Anonymousreply 47309/29/2013

I know R473!

by Anonymousreply 47409/29/2013

Notice how the "Right on target!" faker has suddenly gone into hiding after being exposed. She's truly pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 47509/29/2013

Anyone go to ASC last night? Was Ben on the prowl, since AC is still in Vegas?

by Anonymousreply 47609/29/2013

[quote]Anyone go to ASC last night? Was Ben on the prowl, since AC is still in Vegas?

He was all over that porn star, that's fucking Marc Jacobs - Harry something or other. It was really a sad display. Ben was at their table. Probably went home with them. Anderson can't turn his back for five seconds.

by Anonymousreply 47709/29/2013

Some really enthusiastic liars on DL.

by Anonymousreply 47809/29/2013

Yep, r478. And they sure love to delete their cookies, don't they?

Just like "Right on target!" herself!

by Anonymousreply 47909/30/2013

R479 LOL He/she will never live that one down.

by Anonymousreply 48009/30/2013

You're right R480, "Right on target!" will always be remembered for resorting to pathetic tricks in order to back up her crazy comments by pretending to be different posters agreeing with herself. How desperate is that?!

by Anonymousreply 48109/30/2013

R470 was me. I started to quote R441 then I got called away from the computer and didn't finish my post. If you will check trolldar,(another one of your obsessions) you'll see that I'm telling the truth.

R445/R441 explained to you that he got the reply number wrong and that's why it seemed as though he was agreeing with himself. I don't know why you can't accept something so simple.

And why are you calling me a "she"? Is that supposed to be an insult? Does Anderson know how much you hate women? I wonder if he and Ben would approve?

I don't know anyone who deletes cookies to change internet identities except you with your predictable writing style and hysterical tone. I think you are projecting more than you can comprehend.

There are apparently quite a few here who disagree with you. You are an obvious troll--making it bad for the rest of us who want to discuss AC. Eventually the Anderson Cooper threads will be shut down because of you.

by Anonymousreply 48209/30/2013

Blah blah blah, R482. You're protesting this way too much, Mr Right on Target! It's pretty sad that you are pretending to be different posters to push your opinions around here, and downright embarrassing that you got caught agreeing with yourself. What kind of person is so invested in scoring points on an anonymous board to resort to playing such silly games? And all this for what exactly?

by Anonymousreply 48309/30/2013

R482, R470 wasn't you, unless you deleted your cookies. Which you seem to do all the time.

And sure, R441 just got the numbers wrong. Because the number 440 and 439 are so easy to confuse. Also, funny how R441, in best cookie deleting fashion, doesn't show up on trolldar the days before he/she made a whole bunch of posts, including his/her embarrassing cock up. It's as if he/she deleted the cookies afterwards, just like you, and now you defend him/her and feel the need to explain to us what happened. Hmmmmmm...

by Anonymousreply 48409/30/2013

Yep R484, R482 is pretty obvious.

Or should I say:

[quote]R484- right on target!

by Anonymousreply 48509/30/2013

[quote]I don't know anyone who deletes cookies to change internet identities except you with your predictable writing style and hysterical tone

Please R482. You spend all your time doing just that.

by Anonymousreply 48609/30/2013

[quote][R470] was me. I started to quote [[R441]] then I got called away from the computer and didn't finish my post. If you will check trolldar,(another one of your obsessions) you'll see that I'm telling the truth.

Actually R482, you didn't write R470 as you claim, because I did (hit troll-dar if you don't believe me), so here you go again tripping all over your lies, lol! "Right on target!" indeed, lol!

by Anonymousreply 48709/30/2013

I don't know how to delete cookies. I don't need to. I have no reason to pretend to be someone else.

"What kind of person is so invested in scoring points on an anonymous message board to resort to playing such silly games?"

No one but you. There are no other trolls in this thread.

Your quest to lie in ambush and attack everyone who disagrees with you is disturbing.

I'm sure Anderson is secure and mature enough to take any internet criticisms with a grain of salt. Why do you feel the need to safeguard your assumptions about him?

I doubt the man cares what any of us say. Do you think he would be impressed with you?

I would guess an intelligent man like AC would agree you're mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 48809/30/2013

OMG R487, you're right! Once again, R482/r488 got caught lying again, ha ha ha!

By the way, people who complain about troll-dar are the ones hiding something. There's a reason why that option is available on DL.

by Anonymousreply 48909/30/2013

You sure are protesting A LOT, R488.

by Anonymousreply 49009/30/2013

Can we have a thread about AC that doesn't mention "deleting cookies" please! It's getting old.

by Anonymousreply 49109/30/2013

Threads about AC make me toss my cookies.

by Anonymousreply 49209/30/2013

These kinds of discussions are annoying, but I do love AC/Ben gossip. There just isn't any to be had.

by Anonymousreply 49309/30/2013

I think you should twitter Anderson or Ben and invite them to look at this thread, R489 and R490.

Your responses (and lack of them) will be something for them to giggle about.

by Anonymousreply 49409/30/2013

Speaking of things that are getting old, I wish some people would stop playing games and pretending to be more than one person agreeing with themselves, r491.

by Anonymousreply 49509/30/2013

[quote]I think you should twitter Anderson or Ben and invite them to look at this thread, [R489] and [R490].

Only a crazy person would think of doing such a thing, r494. I don't use Twitter to try to get attention from Anderson or Ben. Sounds more like your kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 49609/30/2013

No, I don't follow either one of them or any of their friends. I'm sure he has plenty of nice followers, but I'm not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 49709/30/2013

[quote]I'm sure he has plenty of nice followers, but I'm not one of them.

r497-right on target!

by Anonymousreply 49809/30/2013

R498 is too funny!

Poor R497 will never outlive that blunder, lol!

by Anonymousreply 49909/30/2013

Busted, link to the photo of Ben with Marc Jacobs and his porn star boyfriend. Watch the Benderson's explode!! Haha!

by Anonymousreply 50009/30/2013

Link's not working R500, better fix it before webby shuts this thread down.

by Anonymousreply 50109/30/2013

Gotta try better than that R500, your link doesn't work, lol!

by Anonymousreply 50209/30/2013

[quote]Busted, link

That's about the size of it.

by Anonymousreply 50309/30/2013

R500, right on target!

by Anonymousreply 50409/30/2013

AC is in Kentucky giving a speech and he said it again:

[quote]Being gay is the biggest single blessing in my life.

And this:

[quote]From the time I was a teenager I was proud to be gay I NEVER WANT TO GIVE THE IMPRESSION IM HIDING SOMETHING -AC

Ben hasn't been posting much on ASC. I wonder if they're on vacation after this Kentucky thing.

by Anonymousreply 50509/30/2013

Apparently he/they were in Brazil over the weekend. Either they're planning a wedding there or buying a home. He goes there too often for it to just be a mere visit.

[quote]But I will say that he flew to Brazil this weekend and planned to come straight here but instead stopped home in New York to watch Breaking Bad because he would afraid someone would spoil it.

by Anonymousreply 50609/30/2013

I remember reading that AC and Ben are buying property in Brazil. Maybe they went there this past weekend for that purpose.

by Anonymousreply 50709/30/2013

Anderson saying he's been proud to be gay since he was a teenager is going to make some heads explode around here. Get ready for a meltdown, lol!

by Anonymousreply 50809/30/2013

I tried to repost the picture, but it has been scrubbed from the internet. Hmmmm... Interesting. Obviously the cover up continues to keep Ben's cheating under wraps.

by Anonymousreply 50909/30/2013

Oh that's convienient R509!

by Anonymousreply 51009/30/2013

Yes R509, Ben is so crafty that he has mastered the art of making that picture DISAPPEAR from the Internet! Imagine that! He's truly worse than the Antichrist. Is there any limit to his evil powers? I wonder what he'll do next, shut down the New York Stock Exchange?

by Anonymousreply 51109/30/2013

Haha I love R511!

by Anonymousreply 51209/30/2013

*****BREAKING******................ DIVORCE ! ! !

by Anonymousreply 51309/30/2013

Do we know how many of these tawdry little saloons Ben plans littering the city with? It must be so tough for AC to face Gloria these days. He is devoted to her and is a slave to her approval. I personally know that she wanted so much more for him than this. A common gin jockey!

by Anonymousreply 51409/30/2013

But Anderson left town Thursday evening - he taped both of his shows for CNN Thursday afternoon. There's photos of Ben at Atlas Social Club on Thursday night with Cher. If Anderson went to Brazil, Ben wasn't with...

Where's the link to the comment he was in Brazil? There was a Twitter sighting of him in Las Vegas Thursday night.

by Anonymousreply 51509/30/2013

Maybe they've already bought the place in Brazil and have just been going there to fix it up, decorate it.

by Anonymousreply 51609/30/2013

Was Anderson on TV tonight?

by Anonymousreply 51709/30/2013

No he was speaking at a university in Kentucky.

by Anonymousreply 51809/30/2013

While AC is in Kentucky....

by Anonymousreply 51910/01/2013

While AC is in Kentucky.....

by Anonymousreply 52010/01/2013

Poor R520 is really upset that Anderson is still with Ben after all this time, lol!

by Anonymousreply 52110/01/2013

Wow, I did need to bathe my eyes in lysol for a week, to rid them of the sleeze they've seen in those pics at R519 and r520. How embarrassing, but what else can you expect from a Dalton grad.

by Anonymousreply 52210/01/2013

You do realize that Ben might be with AC in Kentucky.

Posting ancient pics of Ben and other guys is meaningless.

by Anonymousreply 52310/01/2013

R523 Ben may be in Kentucky with AC, but wherever AC was this weekend, Ben wasn't with him. Ben was at ASC and he posted the proof of that himself.

by Anonymousreply 52410/01/2013

[quote] Ben was at ASC and he posted the proof of that himself.

And you know this how exactly?

by Anonymousreply 52510/01/2013

Look at ASC's Instagram page - there are photos of him with Cher there on Thursday night, when Anderson has left town. Then he posted other photos to the page from locations around NYC all weekend.

by Anonymousreply 52610/01/2013

There aren't any photos from locations around NYC all weekend, where did you get this notion r526?

by Anonymousreply 52710/01/2013

He could've posted those pics from anywhere R526. They're just some of the pics hanging on the wall at ASC.

by Anonymousreply 52810/01/2013

AC is suddenly following someone on Twitter named "A", who has protected tweets. It looks like some kind of boy band on this A guys Twitter page but I don't recognize them. Maybe a Vegas act? Anyway, I find who AC suddenly follows very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 52910/01/2013

"A"'s profile pic is actually a shot of Times Square with a giant promo pic of AC's "Anderson" show in the background. Oooh, a mystery!

by Anonymousreply 53010/01/2013

R527 and R528 - the photos aren't of locations around NYC but were posted from locations around NYC - Ben's old apartment, DB Gym, the firehouse, Bedlam, etc. If you click on the "somewhere" a little map comes up and you can see where the photo is posted from...

The attached article says he said he was in Sao Paulo looking into a story he's interested in. Doesn't say anything about buying a house. Perhaps it's a 60 Minutes story or perhaps the reason he gave is a cover for why he was there.

by Anonymousreply 53110/01/2013

Interesting how r526 conveniently changes her story when it suits her. Earlier in this thread, she posted this:

[quote][R130] How do you know "Ben" re-tweeted that? Ben is one of four partners so there's no way to know which is doing the tweeting or posting photos to their Instagram page. Could be any one of them or all of them.

And now here she is swearing that Ben "posted other photos from locations around NYC". So which is it r526? Sounds to me like you choose to believe that Ben does the Instagram for ASC when it suits you, and not based on anything else. I fail to see your point though: even if Ben has been posting on Instagram all weekend, it doesn't mean that he was necessarily in town then. You see, the beauty of Instagram and other modern social media tools is that they can be done on the go anywhere in the world where's an Internet connection. It's almost magical, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 53210/01/2013

After several jumped on me stating it was definitely Ben that was posting to the ASC Instagram page, I started following the location the photos were posted from. And I came to the conclusion that you were probably right since many were posted from the Firehouse and one from Ben's apartment. Now you are the one twisting things around when what you said before doesn't fit your agenda.

Oh, I understand the magical Internet connection, but I also understand the feature on Instagram that shows where photos are posted from; something that seems foreign to you.

As Anderson would say, facts matter.

by Anonymousreply 53310/01/2013

Well he sure isn't going to tell them that he's looking for a house in Brazil or decorating one he just bought. I hope if he is doing a story there, he'll talk about how the black Brazilians are starting their own civil rights movement against the minority community that is rife with racism.

Ben's still got his old apartment on W. 13th? I'm sure there are many, many wonderful memories there of him and AC when they first fell in love!

by Anonymousreply 53410/01/2013

R509 Haha, how convenient for you, you lying piece of crap.

The trolls are becoming more desperate by the day and "right on target" is not literally tripping about his/her lies left and right.

by Anonymousreply 53510/01/2013

Got pretty quiet around here. People trying to wrap their heads around the fact that AC went to Brazil without Ben?

by Anonymousreply 53610/02/2013

AC went to Cannes without Ben earlier this year too and they were soon reunited and together as usual.

by Anonymousreply 53710/02/2013

Which of Ben's bars is the best? I want to visit one on my trip. What neighborhoods are they in?

by Anonymousreply 53810/02/2013

Welp, another bad Yelp review for ASC:

[quote]Let's see....boring jaded guys staring at their phones- check. Indifferent bartenders- check. Monotonous music- check. Overpriced drinks- check. This latest, greatest HK hangout maintains the gay New York nightlife status quo, unfortunately.

This could be another phony review, but who knows. It's probably doing pretty good overall.

R538, maybe you'd better try Bedlam or EB!

by Anonymousreply 53910/02/2013

R536 Yes, very difficult to wrap our heads around Ben leaving his newly opened bar alone and going with Anderson on a trip where he apparently did research for a story.

R539 My impression so far is that the guys that don't like it (or pretend to not like it) are butthurt because it targeting mature guys who can pay for an expensive drink and rather would like to chat than dance and shout all the time. Looks like it is quite the hit with that crowd.

by Anonymousreply 54010/02/2013

You know who got pretty quiet around here, r536? Our friend "Right on target!" after being caught lying one time too many, lol! Funny how this happens all the time: a troll is caught playing stupid games, and then suddenly disappear, only to be quickly replaced by another troll playing similar games, etc... Try to wrap your head around that r536.

by Anonymousreply 54110/02/2013

Exactly, r541. I find it interesting that R536 is pretty quiet about the pathetic tricks of "Right on Target!", yet complains about imaginary agendas around here. Why would anyone pretend to be several posters agreeing with themselves (which is exactly what the Right on Target troll was shown to be doing) if it wasn't to push a certain agenda, r536? Isn't that exactly what you've been complaining about on this thread? Then why are you suddenly so quiet when someone is exposed for doing just that? Enquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 54210/02/2013

I was at ASC last night, and I saw Ben flirting with a guy who kind of resembles the guy he was caught kissing in the park. It wasn't the same guy, but it telegraphs to me that Ben has a certain type that really gets him going. AC does not fit that type, which makes me wonder what exactly Ben sees in AC.

by Anonymousreply 54310/02/2013

R543, don't you get tired of posting these same fake sightings over and over? How many "I went to ASC and witnessed Ben doing this and that with such and such guy" BS posts are we going to get on this thread?

[quote]Why would anyone pretend to be several posters agreeing with themselves (which is exactly what the Right on Target troll was shown to be doing) if it wasn't to push a certain agenda, [R536]? Isn't that exactly what you've been complaining about on this thread? Then why are you suddenly so quiet when someone is exposed for doing just that?

Of course R536 has no problem with Right on Target's antics because they happen to share the same agenda.

by Anonymousreply 54410/02/2013

[quote] which makes me wonder what exactly Ben sees in AC.

R543 is always saying the same thing. What Ben sees in AC. You are right R544. This is how you know her little excursions to ASC are all in her head.

by Anonymousreply 54510/02/2013

Geez, I hope none of AC and and Ben's true friends or family come into any AC thread. I come here ac threads to loom at new pics of AC and Ben and skim through a bunch of distrubed and creepy, deranged individuals. You guys are seriously deranged and many need to be locked up along with AC's stalker, whatever his name is! Super creepy, back and forth about if Ac is alone, or what Beb is doing while AC goes to speaking engagements... AC and Ben are together, live together Ac has admitted it alright? You guys are nuts. Ac has been "out" since high school, to his friends and family and coworkers! That is the definiton of being "out" Please many of you seek professional help for your serious mental illnesses.

by Anonymousreply 54610/02/2013

No birthday party for Kelly Ripa? Ben loves her as much or more than AC.

by Anonymousreply 54710/03/2013

Well what if he IS going to Brazil so often to see his side piece?

by Anonymousreply 54810/04/2013

Neil Patrick Harris was at Ben's new bar last night:

[quote]@AndrewWerner: Nice seeing you at @AtlasSocialClub, @actuallynph! #NYCnights #nyc #NeilPatrickHarris #AndrewWerner…

by Anonymousreply 54910/04/2013

ASC is becoming THE spot in NYC for celebrity-watching.

by Anonymousreply 55010/04/2013

R549 Niiiiice! Do you hear that funny sounds in the backgroud? It's the Ben-hater troll(s) crying in a corner.

by Anonymousreply 55110/04/2013

Ben with one of his buddies at ASC. Ben has huge arms.

by Anonymousreply 55210/05/2013

Any celebrity sightings over the weekend, or has the fad passed? Was AC back from reporting duties to keep an eye on Miss Kitty and her trashy muscles? Who's running Bedlam and EB these days?

by Anonymousreply 55310/06/2013

How many porn stars have been there?

Has DVF's husband visited?

by Anonymousreply 55410/06/2013

Josh Wood can bring in celebrities when they need them. I didn't hear of any celebs at ASC this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 55510/07/2013

[quote]“Bottoms up!” is definitely the rallying cry at the Atlas Social Club—a new gay bar in Hell’s Kitchen, which these days is equivalent to a new dumpling restaurant in Chinatown. But what makes it different is that Anderson Cooper’s entrepreneurial man, Ben Maisani, is a co-owner, and also that the place is done in a brown décor dotted with pictures of boxers, old physique magazine covers, and hanging gloves. It’s all very macho kitsch—or as another owner told me, “It’s like you’ve been bad and been called into the dean’s office.” Ooh—punish me, Ben. I’m picturing a four-way with you, Anderson, me, and Shirley Jones.

by Anonymousreply 55610/07/2013

ASC is nominated for Best New Bar by Paper Magazine for their 2013 Nightlife Awards. Congrats, Ben!

by Anonymousreply 55710/09/2013

I wonder if Ben or Pablo still go to Bedlam? The Paper nod obliterates those negative comments on Yelp. AC must be so proud of Ben.

by Anonymousreply 55810/09/2013

Ben truly loves AC. But it is one way.

by Anonymousreply 55910/10/2013

Oh my, The Paper Magazine. How incredibly impressive. Ben must be thrilled down to every artificially enhanced muscle in his body. What's next? An award from the Pennysaver?

by Anonymousreply 56010/10/2013

I saw Copper's boyfriend on a bike the other day... without a helmet. What a moron.

by Anonymousreply 56110/10/2013

If R559 is saying AC doesn't love Ben, that does not appear to be the case.

R560 hasn't got a clue. About anything.

by Anonymousreply 56210/10/2013

Nothing spells bitter jealousy more clearly than r560's desperate attempts at sarcasm. It must suck to be so invested in the demise of someone as successful as Ben.

by Anonymousreply 56310/10/2013

Considering that Ben posts a daily hot beefcake dude photo on the ASC Instagram everyday proves that he and AC still like checking out other guys (real, art, old-time beefcake or whatever).

by Anonymousreply 56410/10/2013

This Ben's full name is Antoine Benjamin Maisani. Why doesn't he go by his first name? Something shady is going on with him.

by Anonymousreply 56510/10/2013

R565 sounds shady to me.

by Anonymousreply 56610/10/2013

Nothing "shady" at all. It's a name. If there was something going on with Ben, don't you think AC, of all people, would've had him checked out and investigated and looked into by now? He TRUSTS him completely.

by Anonymousreply 56710/11/2013

Actually, he doesn't go by "Ben" either. That's just what the press uses. He goes by "Benjamin".

by Anonymousreply 56810/11/2013

That's what Anderson called him at the GLAAD awards and he introduced him to Madonna that way and also someone here posted a couple of years ago that they saw AC at the gym and he was introducing him as "my boyfriend Benjamin". It's just easier to type Ben here!

by Anonymousreply 56910/11/2013

So AC and Ben went out last night with their very best friends Kelly and Mark or at least I think it's them.

by Anonymousreply 57010/12/2013

And Anderson's in San Francisco today?

R570 Caption to the picture you posted says Anderson and Kelly Ripa. It looks like Mark next to Kelly and is probably Ben on the other side of Mark. Since Anderson is in a suit coat and carrying a backpack, he may have met up with them after work.

by Anonymousreply 57110/12/2013

San Francisco? Huh? I'm dense today.

by Anonymousreply 57210/12/2013

R572 see twitter link attached. Some New Yorker is in San Francisco and tweeted she spied Anderson at the Four Seasons there. It's a very nice hotel. I've been there.

by Anonymousreply 57310/12/2013

If he is in SF, it's a place he rarely goes but I don't know why that is because it is a beautiful city and lots of gay life there. It's also my hometown, so I'm biased!

by Anonymousreply 57410/12/2013

He was definitely in San Francisco for something or other.

by Anonymousreply 57510/13/2013

[quote]After several jumped on me stating it was definitely Ben that was posting to the ASC Instagram page, I started following the location the photos were posted from. And I came to the conclusion that you were probably right since many were posted from the Firehouse

Good detective work, r533. After reading your comment, I checked the location where the photos for ASC Instagram were posted from, and it turns out that you're right, the vast majority of them were posted from the firehouse Out of 120 photos, 87 were posted from that location. Incidentally, this confirms what used to be the subject of a big controversy around here, which is that Ben does live there with Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 57610/14/2013

Good point, r576. Not only that, but given the many pics he posted from the firehouse, Ben seems to spend a lot of time there (more so than at his bars). So the people who claim to have seen him there flirting with various people are full of shit. He seems to be more of a homebody than a party boy. I bet he and Anderson spend most of their evenings quietly at home.

by Anonymousreply 57710/14/2013

A long while back, when there wasn't much info about Ben and the nonsense about him being bad for AC was going around, someone posted that he was actually rather "bookish" and didn't really go out much - I still remember the bookish comment because he does seem that way.

by Anonymousreply 57810/15/2013

Yeah, I remember that being said about Ben too R578, and it does sound true. I really don't think Ben is the big alcohol-and-drug-using party boy that the demented AC stalkers around here are trying to portray. His art history background and his rather sophisticated taste in interior design, be it at Bedlam, at ASC, or at the firehouse, suggests someone who's a lot more cerebral than what they claim. The fact that he's been posting so many pics on ASC Instagram from the firehouse shows that he spends most of his evenings quietly at home and belies the party boy rumors.

by Anonymousreply 57910/15/2013

Ben a homebody? Cerebral? LMFAO. He needs to get naked to count to 11.

by Anonymousreply 58010/15/2013

No R580, he seems pretty smart and low-key like Anderson - both of them may have a wild side somewhere, but it's probably not anywhere near what people like to say here.

by Anonymousreply 58110/15/2013

R580 needs to explain why she has such a low opinion of Ben. It would be interesting to hear her reason for making such baseless claims for a change.

by Anonymousreply 58210/15/2013

I also would like to know why R580 holds Ben in such contempt. He hasn't done anything to warrant such a characterization.

by Anonymousreply 58310/15/2013

You do realize that when Ben is posting the photos from the firehouse in the evening that Anderson isn't home, he's working at CNN or sometimes out of town....

by Anonymousreply 58410/16/2013

And your point is, r584? I don't think anyone expected Ben to post those pics on Instagram from behind AC's desk at CNN. What the location where those photos were posted prove is that Ben lives at the firehouse, and spends most of his evening there. This fact flies directly in the face of those who paint him as a relentless party boy flirting with various people at his bars.

by Anonymousreply 58510/16/2013

I was replying to R577 "I bet he and Anderson spend most of their evenings quietly at home."

I've not doubted that Ben lives with Anderson. I don't believe that Ben stays home every night either. ASC is open from 4pm to 4am, 7 days a week. I wouldn't expect him or any of the owners to be there all the time. Most bars get busier later in the evening and I'm guessing that's when he goes in, though I'm sure he has some night's off. There are plenty of pictures of him at the bar, so to pretend like he's a homebody who rarely goes out isn't entirely accurate either.

by Anonymousreply 58610/16/2013

R586, most of the pics that Ben posted on ASC Instagram originated from the firehouse (88 photos), whereas only 16 were posted from the bar, so there's ample evidence that he in fact spends a lot more time at home than anywhere else. That makes him a homebody. Coupled with the fact that he's been described as bookish, it seems logical to conclude that the out-of-control party boy persona created by a few dedicated posters on DL is nothing less than pure fiction.

by Anonymousreply 58710/16/2013

Can't argue with that R587, most of the pics are posted from the firehouse.

by Anonymousreply 58810/16/2013

He may spend a lot of time at the firehouse, but who's to say he's not PnP-ing there? There is a lot of rooms in the house, so he might have a trick or two or three stashed away in a bedroom when these pics are being shot. I think it's propaganda from Ben to make us believe that he and Anderson are a happy monogamous couple. It's in his best interest to do this. Anderson is forced to go along with this charade.

by Anonymousreply 58910/16/2013

You. People. Are. INSANE.

by Anonymousreply 59010/16/2013

[quote]I think it's propaganda from Ben to make us believe that he and Anderson are a happy monogamous couple. It's in his best interest to do this. Anderson is forced to go along with this charade.

If r589 is being serious with this (and given her other contributions to this thread so far there's no reason to believe otherwise), this is the most compelling evidence that the level of sheer insanity of the Ben haters is unmatched by anything else posted on DL. So now we are to believe that Ben is posting most of the pics on his new bar's Instagram from the firehouse in order to convince us that he and Anderson are a happy couple??? Do you realize how crazy this sounds, R589? Probably not, you're obviosuly way too far gone at this point.

by Anonymousreply 59110/16/2013

Wow, R589 has REALLY gone over the edge!

by Anonymousreply 59210/16/2013

Yep r591, that's a pretty nutty theory indeed. Don't forget the part where R589 claims that poor Anderson is being forced to go along with this charade!

by Anonymousreply 59310/16/2013

AC360 and its pundits are just hammering Obama and the affordable healthcare act and its website. The show sure has changed since primary season last year.

by Anonymousreply 59410/16/2013

They were wrong on Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS scandal and they'll be wrong on ACA too R594. They just chase the latest Fox News talking point because they're hoping they can get some of their viewers. They won't.

Looks like Ben posted his latest pic from a non-firehouse locale.

by Anonymousreply 59510/16/2013

FYI R595, the last pic that Ben posted actually originated from the firehouse.

by Anonymousreply 59610/16/2013

Usually it shows the West 4th Street Courts location on the map and it's somewhat different this time around. I don't know NYC so I couldn't tell.

by Anonymousreply 59710/16/2013

That's odd, because it shows the same location on the map as all the other pics posted from the firehouse.

by Anonymousreply 59810/16/2013

Kathy Griffin being interviewed by Michael Musto:

[quote]Do you want a threeway with either Anderson and Gloria or Anderson and Ben? Talk about Sophie’s choice! A threeway with Anderson and Gloria, if you mean Vanderbilt, that’s twisted. With Gloria Steinem would be a more cerebral affair. That would be the threeway!

by Anonymousreply 59910/16/2013

I never thought I would see the day when Ben's name is casually mentioned as AC's bf in an interview without this being a big deal. I wonder how Cesar feels now that Anderson is finally officially out and has been very open about the fact that he's in a relationship with Ben. It must be a bitter pill to swallow for him was never acknowledged during the entire time he was dating AC. I guess Anderson didn't feel as strongly about him as he does now for Ben.

by Anonymousreply 60010/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.