Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why do people find Jimmy Fallon hot?

He seems so asexual.

by Anonymousreply 6402/14/2015

Who exactly are these people, OP ?? He's attractive enough, I guess ...but HOT ? No.

by Anonymousreply 109/11/2013

Names, please, OP. Who are the people you know who think he's hot?

by Anonymousreply 209/11/2013

He looked cute when did the tight pants duet with Will Ferrell, that's about it.

by Anonymousreply 309/11/2013

nobody thinks he's hot, OP.

by Anonymousreply 409/11/2013

I think he's very cute. He may not be categorized as hot or sexy but he certainly has an attractiveness about him.

by Anonymousreply 509/11/2013

Being a big fan of Jimmy Fallon, I must admit I have never had a sexual thought about him. I can sexualize almost any guy. I guess Fallon is not hot.

by Anonymousreply 609/11/2013

R5 nails it .

by Anonymousreply 709/11/2013

A cute face, fame, a healthy bank account, humor, intelligence, charm? Even if you remove the subjective qualities, he's still rich and famous and those things alone are a turn-on to a decent chunk of the population. It's really not hard to understand.

by Anonymousreply 809/11/2013

Scraping the bottom of the barrel

by Anonymousreply 909/11/2013

I get the feeling that he has a fat cock, not too long, but a nice head and he knows how to use it.

Gee, it's great having a rich fantasy life.

by Anonymousreply 1009/11/2013

1. He's gorgeous.

2. He doesn't degrade women.

3. And (IMHO) he's gay and will never come out. (Love it when he flirts with men on his show.)

(Straight woman here.)

I would love to have some inside info on him...

by Anonymousreply 1109/11/2013

Looks like a rodent with big nostrils to me.

by Anonymousreply 1209/11/2013

Nobody thinks he's hot.

His appeal is that he's the always-chipper office runner who can score weed.

Only in this case, he's the office runner who has more money than god.

by Anonymousreply 1309/11/2013

Here you go, R11:

Now that his family is complete with wife and child/ren, you would think that this talk show host would have calmed down and settled into family life. Ha! Not even close! While his wife is spending the summer caring for their child/ren, this guy is running around like a stupid drunk frat boy every night until 2 or 3 a.m.! When he has a couple a of drinks in him, he seems to completely forget that he is married. He usually tries to pick up a girl at the bar and talk them into going to a hotel room. He strikes out a lot… but he does succeed occasionally. He has had at least a dozen one-night stands in the past few months. Does his wife know she is married to a drunk and a cheat? Jimmy Fallon

by Anonymousreply 1409/11/2013

Not attractive. Looks like a squash with a face drawn on.

by Anonymousreply 1509/11/2013

Jimmy Fallon is a terrible interviewer. Horrible. The art of being able to carry on a conversation is dead. And most of his guests can't talk either.

by Anonymousreply 1609/11/2013

I've noticed that he's especially attractive to older women. And I assume they're his type since he married an older woman.

by Anonymousreply 1709/11/2013

No one finds Jimmy Fallon hot. Why are you trying to create drama?

by Anonymousreply 1809/11/2013

Hot? I still have a hard time believing that people find him funny.

by Anonymousreply 1909/11/2013

I was at Fallon's show last Friday. The vibe on the set was very relaxed (I've been to other late show screenings that were very tense for crew and audience alike). Made me think better of Fallon as he sets the tone. It was fun to see how giddy he was about New Politics' set. Hot, no. Appealingly goofy and cute, yes.

by Anonymousreply 2009/11/2013

I would believe the BI r14 if it was about Jimmy chasing guys.

Anyone been hit on by Jimmy?

by Anonymousreply 2109/11/2013

he has a nice, warm, moist anus that smells of musk and All Temperature Cheer

by Anonymousreply 2209/11/2013

I don't. Never did. Also not funny or entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 2309/11/2013

OP is the only one who finds Jimmy Fallon hot. He's desperate to find one more, so he's not alone.

by Anonymousreply 2409/11/2013

My 85 year old mother thinks he is handsome and hot. She can hardly wait until he takes over the Tonight Show so he is on earlier.

by Anonymousreply 2509/11/2013

I don't find Jimmy Fallon hot, but someone did once post here that Jimmy hooks up with black men at various hotels throughout the city. Consequently after I watched his show, I masturbated like crazy to the thought of Jimmy on his knees, with his throat engulfed by 2 muscular well-hung black men, as sweat, spit, piss and cum eventually cover his sweet face.

by Anonymousreply 2609/11/2013

What talk show hosts are hot? They have to exude a harmlessness in order to make their guests and audiences feel at home. Johnny Carson exemplified this.

by Anonymousreply 2709/11/2013

I think he would be a great fuck.

by Anonymousreply 2809/11/2013

He's gorgeous in the Real Housewives of Late Night.

by Anonymousreply 2909/12/2013

Jimmy is more cute, than hot.

by Anonymousreply 3009/12/2013

I think he's handsome. When he was younger we was hot

by Anonymousreply 3109/12/2013

Fallon sucks as a host and interviewer.

by Anonymousreply 3209/12/2013

Bump.

Anyone with JF stories? Gossip?

by Anonymousreply 3309/13/2013

He looks like Paula Abdul in that picture at r29's link. Jimmy was very handsome when he was younger. He's still frat boy cute and very fit but is no longer a hottie. I do think he is really talented. He can really sing and dance and can do spot on impressions. He's gotten better at delivering the opening monologue but he is still a boring interviewer. He often appears star struck by his guests and gushes like a fan gurl. They often look uncomfortable. He has an easy rapport with Timberlake but he seems more invested in the friendship. Sometimes Justin treats him like shit right on his own show. His marriage seems like a business arrangement. She spends most of her time in California running her "production company" with Drew Barrymore. It is odd that he wanted to stay in New York rather than move to Cali for The Tonight Show considering that he and the wife just became parents. He is clearly in love with his daughter. The wife looks detached and bored and is never photographed holding the kid. I think Fallon is probably a very decent guy who really likes his job and likes having fun and hasn't let being in show business make him jaded. There are many people in the public eye who are deserving of our contempt. In my opinion he isn't one of them.

by Anonymousreply 3409/13/2013

R34 I too have picked up on Timberlake saying mean stuff to Jimmy on air--but then both he and Jimmy were exhausted the week of Timberweek and both were sick at the time, so I attributed some of the snarkiness to that.

I watch body language and facial cues when Jimmy interviews guys. He's always truly more interested in the guys and touches them more. With the women he has to push the intererest and he never checks them out like Conan does. If he's looking, he's checking out guys.

Howard Stern is always asking Jimmy if he's gay. When he answers he nods yes while saying no or avoiding the question.

I think the wife is a beard and she's involved with Drew as a romantic partner.

I agree Jimmy loves the new baby girl. I read the first surrogate miscarried, so he was happy this surrogate carried the baby to term.

Kinda obsessed with JF. Just wish he'd come out, but that will never happen now that he's got the new hosting gig. Not being able to truly be himself has got to weigh on him at times.

I wonder what he's really like.

by Anonymousreply 3509/13/2013

Hith wee-wee bendth to the left.

by Anonymousreply 3609/13/2013

Three words: Greasy Dick Face.

by Anonymousreply 3909/16/2013

he was a hotty on SNL

by Anonymousreply 4009/16/2013

Has he had work done? His forehead looks differentiate the last few years. Botox and fillers?

by Anonymousreply 4109/16/2013

He must be hot if he's fuckin Timberlake. I mean Timberlake does nothing for me. So someone who fucks him must be really horny.

by Anonymousreply 4209/16/2013

R38 is this the picture you were referring to?

Doesn't the baby look like it's put in the carrier backwards?

Also, no diaper bag?

I'll say this looks staged...

Anyone have and news, gossip, or speculation on Mr. Fallon?

by Anonymousreply 4409/17/2013

Timberlake's on again tonight--will we see flirting?

by Anonymousreply 4509/17/2013

Yes, that is the picture I was talking about, r44. It might just be new Mother nerves but she doesn't look comfortable holding the baby. Little Winnie is really cute. I hope she grows up to look like her Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 4609/18/2013

R46

From what I've been reading, egg donor and surrogate--so yes, hopefully she'll get all of Jimmy's good genes.

by Anonymousreply 4709/18/2013

Jimmy always jokes about a hairpiece, but you can sometimes see a line an inch above his ears. Do you think he wears a hairpiece?

by Anonymousreply 4809/18/2013

OK, Timberlake and Fallon just did a boy's camp sketch (homoerotic overtones) and they sang I Only Want to Be With You (Hootie/Blowfish) and right at the end they both jump out of bed BUT Jimmy jumps out of bed with a bit of a boner (trying to pull his shirt down?) and Timberlake looks down sees it...Jimmy mouths "oh, fuck"...right before Justin leans in (looks like he's going to kiss him) before they finish the song and end the skit.

Tell me that's what you saw, too?!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 4909/18/2013

Here's the video of Jimmy & Justin

by Anonymousreply 5009/18/2013

Bump

by Anonymousreply 5109/18/2013

Joseph-Gordon Levitt and Jimmy were a bit flirty on tonight's show.

Who was Jimmy sitting next to at the Emmy's?

Any News from Jimmy's Emmy's party?

by Anonymousreply 5209/25/2013

He's always showing a bulge and so cute yeah he's hot!

by Anonymousreply 5302/19/2014

so funny you should say that [53], I was just thinking that myself Monday night. I think he would a lo of fun. Not conventially handsome, not overly in shape.

BTW , not to be too shallow - but did you get a look at his parents - Jimmy better keep the trainer and dietician on for a few years - yes bitch I know, but that's what we do.

So back doing him - in a heartbeat - and now it looks like he's pack - even better.

by Anonymousreply 5402/19/2014

How was JT bitchy to Fallon on air?

Doubt they fuck anyway, Fallon isn't man enough to put Justin in his place.

by Anonymousreply 5502/20/2014

[quote] Doubt they fuck anyway, Fallon isn't man enough to put Justin in his place.

Right. Miss Timberlake is more into homothugs than anything. Fallon is too much of a wussy bottom for Miss Thang.

by Anonymousreply 5602/20/2014

I think he's hot.....

by Anonymousreply 5702/28/2014

You're all insane. Jimmy Fallon is hot as hell!! I love that man.

by Anonymousreply 5806/10/2014

Didn't you guys see him rock hard shirtless torso?

Jimmy did a nipple duet with Terry Crews.

Jimmy is the hottest. Too bad he is straight.

by Anonymousreply 5906/10/2014

I find Jimmy Fallon incredibly attractive, funny, talented, sweet and very charming. He seems to know how to treat a woman and is an emotional person, which is a definite turn on. I find him hot!

by Anonymousreply 6008/28/2014

hes so gay or hes retarted. Somethin aint right bout dat dude.

by Anonymousreply 6108/28/2014

He is not attractive and has no talent, not funny, hyperactive, too earnest and too look at me look at me, his show is sophomoric and stupid. What a shame NBC let Jay go b/c he is "old." Jay was naturally funny and likable and not a snob in love with himself. Can't believe Jimmy has his own show, but NBC does stand for nothing but crap.

by Anonymousreply 6208/28/2014

agree 1000times over r62

by Anonymousreply 6308/28/2014

I Think he is

by Anonymousreply 6402/14/2015
Need more help? Click Here.