Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Big Brother 15 - Part 9

Let the disappointment commence

by Anonymousreply 3010/15/2013

Quite honestly this is the most boring final five. They need some new twist to get Elissa back in the house.

by Anonymousreply 109/10/2013

A new thread already exists, OP.

by Anonymousreply 209/10/2013

mine is better

by Anonymousreply 309/10/2013

mccrae needs to trim his man bush

and he's pretty small

by Anonymousreply 409/13/2013

i bet the house smells nicer now that mcstinky is gone

by Anonymousreply 509/14/2013

They had to spray the house with Lyso, after McCrae left.

by Anonymousreply 609/14/2013

and fumigate it once all of them dirty piggies leave

the house looks like a hoarders paradise

by Anonymousreply 709/14/2013

don't get why mccrae shaved his pits but not the bush

by Anonymousreply 809/14/2013

That gay is so embarrassing. Really do you have to have every cliche of a gay man to parade around to the world?

by Anonymousreply 909/15/2013

ginger elf on the shelf will be rich tonight!

by Anonymousreply 1009/18/2013

Who would have thought a nutty, dumb, loud mouth new yorker Ginamaree and a southern gives you the creeps type vibe southern Spencer and a steroetypical ultra camp gay guy would be in the final 3? No one saw this coming. I loathed just about all guest but ellisa and Judd and Howard this year. Have to say I couldn't stand some of Andy's crying and his representaion of the glbt community on here at times with his over the top liberace like mannerisms and the "Hiiiii julieeeeee!" So over the top... but have to say out of these 3 hope he wins, though I will skip tonight's show.

by Anonymousreply 1109/18/2013

thank goodness for this accidental thread lol

more Jeff interviews:

Helen very excited lol

She didn't want power too early. Jeremy made her have to win HOH to get him out and she couldn't sustain it after that. She viewed him as a negative force. She thinks being with Elissa was a good move. She thinks she has good taste since she worked with Andy and he won. She "won" 2 great friendships.

Helen is used to being made fun as a minority and her strategy is killing with kindness. She viewed Aaryn as someone she could teach. Anger doesn't work in her opinion.

shocked, caught off guard at the reaction to her. She "doesn't remember a lot of the things she said". Clearly her publicists had coached her prior to speaking with Jeff.

She claims to have learned a lot in the jury. She says she and Candice got along the best in the jury house. "The bed flipping had nothing to do with race, we just didn't get along".

David was a "flirtmance" nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 1209/19/2013

It was reported on twitter that Aaryn had 2 publicists with her prior to giving any interviews, hence her answers. While I'm not sure she has changed, at least publicly I don't think she'll behave as we saw her on BB ever again lol

by Anonymousreply 1309/19/2013

I have posted recaps of all the Jeff interviews so far. Start on page 29 of this thread and then come here. Big shocker is Nick is not repulsed by GM at all. He's going to take her out on the date he promised her. I knew he was a piece of shit. Hot but a piece of shit.

Link to the other thread:

by Anonymousreply 1409/19/2013

scoffs at her being called a bully. She was "killing it yo" not a bully. "I'm a strong woman and that rubs people the wrong way"

Jeff brings up the racism. Amanda apologizes..."I'm not racist" "it's my first time in the public eye" "it's the context"

excuses excuses...

lol Amanda apparently dyes her hair...didn't get to do it until jury.

Amanda would go back to BB tomorrow if she could. She still doesn't seem to know what kind of trouble she's in...

not sure what future holds with McCrae...

by Anonymousreply 1509/19/2013

These interviews are such vapid bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 1609/19/2013

Love the recaps of the backyard vids--please keep em coming!

by Anonymousreply 1709/19/2013

someone just made a BB 15 Aftermath thread that I'm going to start posting the rest of the recaps in. Everyone but Andy, Ginamarie and Spencer have spoken.

by Anonymousreply 1809/19/2013

Where is the new thread? Can't find it?

by Anonymousreply 1909/19/2013

It's gone, R19. I have no idea why.

by Anonymousreply 2009/20/2013

I would guess, R20, that the revenge fantasies against HGs like Andy got a tad overheated.

by Anonymousreply 2109/20/2013

r14, can you re-post the transcripts of the exit interviews here? I didn't get to read them all before the thread was closed.

Thanks in advance.

by Anonymousreply 2209/21/2013

I'm me. Gina Marie.

by Anonymousreply 2309/21/2013

go to this thread from now on...until 1 of Andy's friend mods deletes it:

by Anonymousreply 2509/21/2013

ah never mind-it's there but hard to find in the search...weird.

by Anonymousreply 2709/24/2013

I guess once Rachel and Brendan told Elissa what all Andy had said about him she was pissed. Andy apoligized via twitter once he realized Elissa was America's favorite.

by Anonymousreply 2809/25/2013

Aaryn is proving to be such an unrelenting cunt since the show ended.

She learned nothing

by Anonymousreply 2909/25/2013

nick is a total d bag

he is still hanging out with gm

guess he likes his women racist, ugly and stupid

by Anonymousreply 3010/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!