Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Christina Aguilera is officially hotter than Britney Spears

This is the sexiest she's ever looked with the new weight loss.

by Anonymousreply 909/09/2013

She's getting plasticy looking, and I like her but I can't help noticing it. It's a shame if this is what it's going to take for her to have another hit album, because I think Bionic and Lotus were underrated.

by Anonymousreply 109/09/2013

my grandmother used to buy their records when she was in high school

by Anonymousreply 209/09/2013

I never understand why so many of these hollywood broads want to dye their hair fucking platinum blonde. It doesn't look good as it's not a natural color.

by Anonymousreply 309/09/2013

I know R3. They would look so much better if they would just get a nice blond (yellow) color. That white/platinum look is cheap looking

by Anonymousreply 409/09/2013

Never mind her what's with the decor, the lights, the rug? Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 509/09/2013

She looks great, but I am confused as to how she got so big in the first place. She has such a tiny frame. I know that she was drinking a lot for a while, but haven't heard any rehab rumors. Either she quit drinking (doubtful) or has started up the coke/adderall cycle that is so popular these days.

by Anonymousreply 609/09/2013

I agree, R3. Tori Spelling is a repeat offender on the subject. She's actually attractive when she has a darker shade of hair, but the platinum blonde just does not do her justice.

by Anonymousreply 709/09/2013

Her mother is petite but a heavy woman, so it may be in her genes. She just probably decided to get her weight in check and shed the pounds.

by Anonymousreply 809/09/2013

Xtina looks best when she's skinny. The extra weight made her look like Snookie's twin.

by Anonymousreply 909/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!