Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Big Brother 15 - Part 9

From outside the Big Brother house, I'm Julie Chen. Goodnight.

by Anonymousreply 60009/19/2013

Incidentally, Andy Herren is so fake!

by Anonymousreply 109/09/2013

This season is coming to a sucky end; yet I kinda enjoyed it because of all the schadenfreude. Aaryn's exit interview will be long remembered.

by Anonymousreply 209/09/2013

I still hold out hope there will be a satisfying moment on the finale. It will probably be in the HG's q&a with Andy aka Elf on a Shelf.

by Anonymousreply 309/09/2013

Me too R3.

for an audience member yelling out: "good luck finding new jobs Spencer, Gina Marie and Aaryn!"

Nick showing up with a 'date.'

Elissa winning America's favorite!

by Anonymousreply 409/10/2013

The only date Nick would bring would be a well hung sugar daddy in an effort to stop GinaMarie's obsession in its tracks. He certainly won't be bringing a woman as his date.

by Anonymousreply 509/10/2013

Tonight's BB After Dark episode is being filmed this morning and this afternoon and it will not be live tonight. The feeds will be going down today so Judd can be evicted prior to tomorrow's CBS episode.

by Anonymousreply 609/10/2013

It appears like Judd is getting the boot today.

by Anonymousreply 709/10/2013

Some changes in production. Could Grodner also be stepping down?

by Anonymousreply 809/10/2013

Wil's newest BB parody Once Upon a time....

by Anonymousreply 909/10/2013

It appears that Judd is getting the boot tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 1009/10/2013

Wil's latest video is great!

by Anonymousreply 1109/10/2013

Judd has it coming, he wasn't very nice lately.

by Anonymousreply 1209/10/2013

Who is Nick's companion?

by Anonymousreply 1309/10/2013

Gina Marie

by Anonymousreply 1409/10/2013

These are bb Australia rules. Love them!

Big Brother Australia House Rules Just what can the Housemates expect when they enter the House? Well… all sorts of things! But every good share House has a set of rules – and the Big Brother House is no different! Check them out!

The Commandments according to Big Brother are:

No contact with the outside world Nominations are compulsory Nominations cannot be discussed with other Housemates Housemates can only ever talk with Big Brother in the Diary Room Housemates may not communicate in code and/or foreign or sign languages Housemates must never act violently Housemates must never bully anyone because of their sexuality or gender Housemates must not knowingly defame or vilify any individual or group All sexual attention must be invited and consent be mutual & informed All tasks are compulsory Housemates cannot discuss former series or what they will do if they win Housemates must always obey Big Brother The 13th Commandment (unlucky for some) is that Big Brother reserves the right to change the rules at any time ensuring that this share-house is anything but predictable!

by Anonymousreply 1509/10/2013

Stupid Andy! It's in my conclusion that we will have the worse winner of BB, since Evil Dick and Mike Boogie.

by Anonymousreply 1709/11/2013

Catching up on BBAD from last night and they were talking about scary movies. GM said she far preferred Jaws 2 to Jaws because she could "relate to it because of the kids in it." She thinks Jaws is boring and Jaws 2 "blows it away." GM is more of a moron than I could ever imagine.

by Anonymousreply 1809/11/2013

Compared to this season Evel Dick and Boogie are kings among men. I could see myself having a drink with them.

This season's HGs are truly the dregs of the Earth. I can't stand them at all and would hate hate hate to vote for any of them to win.

by Anonymousreply 1909/11/2013

I think it would be a good idea if the jury would be offered the option of a " null" vote. If a jury member cannot in good conscience, vote for either of the remaining two, then they could vote "null". This way, the players would clean up their game if they know that if in final two, they could end up with no vote. If the entire jury votes "null", then the 550k should be donated to a charity of the concensus of the jury. It would help to wipe out the trashy behavior and also allow the the jury to send the money to more deserving people who are in need. How can the final two argue with that? They also may learn a lesson or two about how they should treat others.

by Anonymousreply 2009/11/2013

[quote]They also may learn a lesson or two about how they should treat others.

lord r20, this is trash reality TV, not a Mommy and Me in Brooklyn

by Anonymousreply 2109/11/2013

Yeah, some of you need to fucking unclench already.

If the show upsets you so greatly, STOP FUCKING WATCHING IT ALREADY.

by Anonymousreply 2209/11/2013

I'm glad that Andy is going to win, if for nothing else to see the cunts on Jokers self-immolate.

by Anonymousreply 2309/11/2013

Why is eviction tonight instead of Thursday ?

by Anonymousreply 2409/11/2013

VaGinaMarie said she's moving from Staten Island to NYC to be closer to Nick.

She also said she didn't realize San Francisco was in California.

by Anonymousreply 2509/11/2013

So did anyone buy tickets yet for the Official Big Brother 15 wrap party thrown by Rachel? Meet former houseguests and Survivors. Andy isn't invited. Bet he'll be pissed since he would love to go party in West Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 2609/11/2013

Andy is the true story of the ugly ducking turned into swan. He was very unfortunate looking as a child.

by Anonymousreply 2709/11/2013

How far is Staten Island from Manhatten ? Isn't it just a ferry ride over?

How does she think she will be able to afford Manhatten ?

by Anonymousreply 2809/11/2013

Champion. Beast. Sexy.

by Anonymousreply 2909/11/2013

Pussy shaving in the HOH tub.

by Anonymousreply 3009/11/2013

R26 = Rachel Reilly.

The only after party that's worth shit is the one that takes place directly after the finale at the CBS studio where the "house" is located.

by Anonymousreply 3109/11/2013

CBS isn't throwing a party at the studio. The ONLY party this year is Rachel's party so that makes it the Official party.

by Anonymousreply 3209/11/2013

I bought my tickets since I was going to The Abbey that night anyway.

by Anonymousreply 3309/11/2013

Ratface's HOH win mean that he will at least tie S11's Kevin Thompson for the highest placement by a gay contestant. FML.

(Lesbian Ivette Corredero, from S6, was the only queer HG to ever place in the money, coming in second. Hopefully, Andy gets evicted at the F3, gets nothing, and gets to watch Elissa walk off with America's Favorite $25k. This may depress him so much, he will actually buy a grown-up shirt. One can only hope.)

by Anonymousreply 3409/11/2013

Wrong R34. Gay Drew won BB5 (though he was closeted at the time).

by Anonymousreply 3509/11/2013

Andy was evicted yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 3609/11/2013

I hope so R36. R27 Andy is hardly a swan but he definitely was a fattie. I knew it!!

I was watching some youtubes of Rachel because I didn't watch her season. Was she really liked? She was so fucking annoying I don't see how anyone can like her? How the fuck did she land Brendon? He is beautiful. That chick Britney was hilarious. They should bring her back.

Jesus life is unfair and people have some seriously bad taste!

by Anonymousreply 3709/11/2013

Boogie and Dick were exactly like the people this year. CBS just decided to cut to the chase and fill the house up with their kind of dreck.

by Anonymousreply 3809/11/2013

[quote]She was so fucking annoying I don't see how anyone can like her? How the fuck did she land Brendon? He is beautiful.

She was endearingly annoying, best way to put it. She and Brendon bonded over their science backgrounds: she has an undergraduate degree in chemistry, and he's a graduate student in some branch of physics.

He is beautiful, but he became increasingly emotionally abusive to her. This was evident on both their BB seasons as well as their time on The Amazing Race. Once she played the game on her own on the season she won, she blossomed. She eventually became likable.

by Anonymousreply 3909/11/2013

I think CBS was riding on the Trayvon Martin stuff.

by Anonymousreply 4009/11/2013

And the Paula Deen mess.

by Anonymousreply 4109/11/2013

Andy walks/carries himself like a former fattie.

by Anonymousreply 4209/11/2013

Don't tease me...

How could Andy be evicted ?

Judd and GM were up for eviction.

by Anonymousreply 4309/11/2013

R43. The photo is photoshopped black and white.

by Anonymousreply 4409/11/2013

r21 and r22.. So I should stop watching the show because its trash reality TV. Bite me! I have been a fan of this show for the last 10 years and it has increasingly deteriorated into steaming pile of horseshit this season. Yea, there have been outrageous house guests in the past but never this personally demeaning to others and yet, I still liked those house guests.

If you feel the need to defend this asshat behavior this season, then you are in the same steaming pile of horse shit they are.

by Anonymousreply 4509/11/2013

Damn. What a horrible group of finalists. The only saving grace would be if the finale was all an all-out war among the HGs with everyone calling each other out.

by Anonymousreply 4609/11/2013

Worse finale evah!

by Anonymousreply 4709/11/2013

McCrae said that Amanda is going to sue Julie Chen for slander and never work with CBS again!

by Anonymousreply 4809/11/2013

Sue them for what? Broadcasting what a complete asshole she is? It's all right there on the internets bitch.

by Anonymousreply 4909/11/2013

I think McCrea was just hamming it up for the cameras. They filmed the After Dark episode for last night yesterday morning. They were making all kinds of stuff up to mess with the viewers.

by Anonymousreply 5009/11/2013

I take it that the film tonite will show Judd completely blindsided.

Will we get part 1 of HOH tonite?

by Anonymousreply 5109/11/2013

I hate Andy but Ginamarie needs to go to jury. We don't need her racist ass getting first or second place money.

by Anonymousreply 5209/11/2013

Tonight they should be showing the taped eviction from last night. Rumor has it that Judd was sent to jury. The HOH comp took place right after and Andy won HOH. Ugh. Again rumor but came from someone in the audience. Tonight they will also show the veto competition for who ever is on the block. Tomorrow night, will also be a live eviction. Bringing it down to final 3 who will compete for final HOH.

It is also strong rumored and posted by reliable sources that this is the end of Executive Producer Alison Grodner's year on BB. She won't be back next year. I know the fan base has been writing some pretty strong letters to CBS executives about the epic fail of this cast this season.

by Anonymousreply 5309/11/2013

That little red elf should not be given any power. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 5409/11/2013

Tonight's BBAD might be watchable. I'd love McCrae to fire on all cylinders on their asses.

by Anonymousreply 5509/11/2013

[quote]Tonight's BBAD might be watchable. I'd love McCrae to fire on all cylinders on their asses.

Doubt it. He'll probably take a nap, smoke a cigarette, and then turn in early because he's exhausted from napping all day.

by Anonymousreply 5609/11/2013

I don't think he's clean back there. He needs to wipe a little more.

by Anonymousreply 5709/11/2013

I hope we see jury footage tonight, dammit

by Anonymousreply 5809/11/2013

Today on "The Talk" Julie admitted to having blepharoplasty, an upper eyelid lift, early on in her career. She stated that her news director in Dayton, OH and also Connie Chung's agent suggested she have the procedure done.

Obviously everyone knows she had it done but I was surprised that she actually admitted to the surgery on national TV.

by Anonymousreply 5909/11/2013

link to story

by Anonymousreply 6009/11/2013

i'd love to take Les Moonves hairy cock in my mouth and up my tight rosebud butthole cherry!

yes i have daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 6109/11/2013

[quote]I take it that the film tonite will show Judd completely blindsided.

That's what he gets for not trusting Elissa. And stupid Andy, they need to call him out on his nasty comments toward Elissa and his tattle talking.

by Anonymousreply 6209/11/2013

I will SCREAM if Andy wins!

by Anonymousreply 6309/11/2013

Sorry Wil's updates are not funny. I really enjoyed the BB recaps in 30 seconds, those were great.

by Anonymousreply 6409/11/2013

I will spit if Andy gets HOH.

by Anonymousreply 6509/11/2013

Please promise you'll scream like the queen in the Princess Diana video, r65.

by Anonymousreply 6609/11/2013

Here we go...

by Anonymousreply 6709/11/2013

Some of you queens are sooo full of shit. Neither Andy nor Jud are evicted. GM and McNasty are the ones sitting in the hot seats.

by Anonymousreply 6809/11/2013

Andy makes me so mad that I can just spit!

by Anonymousreply 6909/11/2013

There's nothing funnier to me now than when GinaMarie mentions Nick and no one acknowledges it, or gives her an uncomfortable "Heh."

You can tell they know there is something very unbalanced in obsession with him, and not want to encourage it.

by Anonymousreply 7009/11/2013

Oh r62, the best BB moment EVER would be if Nick came out of the closet during the season finale. It would be even better if he has a boyfriend and brought him along.

by Anonymousreply 7109/11/2013

I forgot about Ian's fidget.

by Anonymousreply 7209/11/2013

Andy is such a whiny bitch. "Oh, Judd, what are you doing?" Jesus.

Vote for Elissa for AF!

by Anonymousreply 7309/11/2013

R73 = one of Rachel's fat rabid fans.

by Anonymousreply 7409/11/2013

I am voting for GinaMarie for AF. Elissa did nothing.

by Anonymousreply 7509/11/2013

Why would anyone vote for Elissa? She's a fugly money hungry skank who mutilated her face to land a rich old husband. She's everything I hate about straight women.

by Anonymousreply 7609/11/2013

Aw, Ian. God, remember when there were nice people on this show....

by Anonymousreply 7709/11/2013

This season SUCKS! I can't wait until that ugly skinny ginger queen gets back out into the real world and realize how hated he is. He'll really have something to cry about.

by Anonymousreply 7809/11/2013

Elissa will get America's favorite, she is a lock.

by Anonymousreply 7909/11/2013

Damn! Another week of Andy and his tears and lies in the house.

by Anonymousreply 8009/11/2013

I just voted under many names all for Andy as AF.

by Anonymousreply 8109/11/2013

Judd isn't stupid, he saw and heard the audience laugh at the Elf on a Shelf's phony goodbye message. Maybe he's finally gotten a clue that we loathe that little bitch and will report back to the jurors. And so even the ones who might have leaned toward voting for Andy will have second thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 8209/11/2013

Andy is incredibly fake, that it's disgusting! I don't blame Judd for acting like an asshole, after the sargeant endurance challenge, I would have been crying through the whole ordeal. I heard that McCrae was so pissed having to be tied to GM, don't blame him either.

by Anonymousreply 8309/11/2013

Could someone please post a link to where to vote for America's Favorite? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 8409/11/2013

The jurors should already know by now that Andy was playing to everyone and being a complete fake, that he will win nada.

by Anonymousreply 8509/11/2013

Andy's goodbye speech to Judd was the funniest thing evah. Then that big sniff at the end. Mercy.

Did anyone hear what Judd told Mcsloth when leaving? I don't think he told Chinbot everything.

by Anonymousreply 8609/11/2013

For the search challenged, R84:

by Anonymousreply 8709/11/2013

Voting for America's Favorite Houseguest starts September 12 at 8pm eastern (5pm Pacific.)

by Anonymousreply 8809/11/2013

Tonight proved that the audience doesn't like Andy, and are on to his fakeness,

by Anonymousreply 8909/11/2013

Vote for Elissa, she was the only one who didn't tolerate the racism, and kept it classy through her bullying ordeal from Amanda. And, she was the only one who knew Andy was fake.

by Anonymousreply 9009/11/2013

I agree with r90. My vote goes to Elissa, for seeing BS for what it was and not caving in to it. Also for handling the abuse with dignity. That in itself is more character than all the other house guests put together which isn't much.

by Anonymousreply 9109/11/2013

No, R88, voting opened tonight at 8.

Elissa had a really bad last few days in the house (aligning with Amanda ended up a dud) but she will win AF. Nobody else stands a chance. And it will be apparent to the other HGs soon afterwards why she won it-because she was the only one who spoke up about their disgusting behavior.

by Anonymousreply 9209/11/2013

Loved Judd's comment toward Andy's goodbye video, "I've never seen a man cry so much".....LOL!

by Anonymousreply 9309/11/2013

Judd had said that he didnt want Andy or Spencer to win. Notice that Judd didnt hug them when he left?

by Anonymousreply 9409/11/2013

The BB DishChicks Blog is running a poll of all of the viewers on who they would vote for AF. Click on the link below and its on the right side of the page in the "who will get your vote for the 25K?" Click on view results. Elissa wins hands down.

I have been following this blog for years and its a very good recap of all that happens on the live feeds every day.

by Anonymousreply 9509/11/2013

I'm beginning to think Nick actually told GM to play him up in his absence just to keep his name relevant.

by Anonymousreply 9609/11/2013

I agree with you, R96. I actually think they worked out this phony baloney "relationship" during that first week before the feeds came on. It was probably Grodner's idea.

by Anonymousreply 9709/11/2013

Thanks for the link, r87. I just voted 10 times for Elissa.

by Anonymousreply 9809/11/2013

I just voted Elissa 10 times too.

by Anonymousreply 9909/11/2013

Elissa gets my vote as well.

The sad thing will be that none of these morons will actually accept the real reason why she won- that she stood up against the bigotry,that she was a nice person no matter how badly she was treated,etc...

They'll say she won because she's Rachel's sister.

I couldn't stand Rachel. Talk about a whiner. Elissa never whined and she was treated far worse than Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 10009/11/2013

[quote]Did anyone hear what Judd told Mcsloth when leaving? I don't think he told Chinbot everything.

I only heard, "I left you the ??? in your bible" I couldn't make out what it was. Probably a xanax.

by Anonymousreply 10109/12/2013

R100, they might think that at first but they'll know soon enough why she really won. Maybe even during the finale. Elissa will hopefully be asked about their remarks and behavior and it will be clear she didn't approve and spoke up.

by Anonymousreply 10209/12/2013

I sincerely hope someone makes that clear where we can enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 10309/12/2013

R59 But She Said Nothing About The Having Her Nose Refined

by Anonymousreply 10409/12/2013

R101, he told Julie he left a Buffalo coin in the bible.

by Anonymousreply 10509/12/2013

[quote] And it will be apparent to the other HGs soon afterwards why she won it-because she was the only one who spoke up about their disgusting behavior.

please Elissa wins stuff because Rachel has fans who encourage her to vote

by Anonymousreply 10609/12/2013

I never liked Rachel. I actively rooted against her winning.I hated that she was so insecure and whiney.

Elissa ,on the other hand, took her continuous taunting with grace. I would have blown up at those asholes a long time ago. She remained nice and true to her values.

She stood against the bigotry and homophobia throughout her stay.

She gets my vote.

by Anonymousreply 10709/12/2013

So, the latest on Jokers Update is that the remaining 5 are sitting at the table, playing cards (Spencer has gas and has been farting throughout the game), and they are all still bashing Elissa. Andy is the worst of the group.

I REALLY hope, not only for Elissa to win so that Andy's head will explode, but, hopefully he makes final two, and the jurors destroy him with insults on how he played the game and why they are voting against his rat-ass to win.

by Anonymousreply 10809/12/2013

Elissa already LOST.

by Anonymousreply 10909/12/2013

Sorry. Remaining 4.

Oh, and I've also voted for Elissa.

by Anonymousreply 11009/12/2013

Andy won POV.

Tomorrow Andy and Spencer are going to tell McRae he's going home

by Anonymousreply 11109/12/2013

Big surprise

Rachel fans are voting for that non entityvElissa

by Anonymousreply 11209/12/2013

They're playing for HIV now. It's a late night comp. Hopefully Andy gets it.

by Anonymousreply 11309/12/2013

Comp over. Andy got it.

by Anonymousreply 11409/12/2013

Stupid Andy...Ugh, he bugs!

by Anonymousreply 11509/12/2013

Since it's a late night comp, maybe it's the morph. What if Andy and Spencer mated?

by Anonymousreply 11609/12/2013

Andy is a spicy gingersnap. Dee-lish!

by Anonymousreply 11709/12/2013

This will always be the hottest houseguest ever.

by Anonymousreply 11809/12/2013

Unless Andy wins the final HOH, I can't see what reasoning either Spencer or GM would have in taking him to the end. Even the most bitter bitch in the jury would probably vote for Andy over either of them.

by Anonymousreply 11909/12/2013

[quote]They're playing for HIV now.

Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 12109/12/2013

Who's that, R118?

by Anonymousreply 12209/12/2013

Holy. Is that evil Dick?

by Anonymousreply 12309/12/2013

Next year's All Stars cast leaked. I think it's too female-oriented.

by Anonymousreply 12409/12/2013

Check out Andy's Facebook page. It was full of haters but his friends have been deleting THOUSANDS of posts. Some still make their way through though.

by Anonymousreply 12509/12/2013

sexy beast

by Anonymousreply 12609/12/2013

lol, r124. poor arryn.

by Anonymousreply 12709/12/2013

r124 too funny. What if? That would be epic!

by Anonymousreply 12809/12/2013

I'm so confused.

They played a comp during the night last night ?

Does that mean McRae is already gone and we are down to the final 3?

If that's so then Andy absolutely can not win because doesn't that mean he would automatically be in the final 2 ?

by Anonymousreply 12909/12/2013

So Andy is guaranteed at least a third place finish which is better than than every other BB gay except for BB5's Drew (winner), BB6's Ivette (second) and BB7's Boogie (winner). He's still a horrible person regardless where he finishes.

by Anonymousreply 13009/12/2013

I still think the way Drew cut Diane, his big showmance, was epic.

by Anonymousreply 13109/12/2013

r129 Live feed watchers learned that Andy won POV yesterday. It will be aired tonight with a POV ceremony and a live eviction tonight. After that eviction, the first round of the 3 part HOH competition starts with and endurance competition.

by Anonymousreply 13209/12/2013

Awww, McCrae will be reunited with his love Amanda tonight.

You know they'll celebrate their reunion with several rounds of shower sex and blowjobs on the toilet.

Ain't love grand?

by Anonymousreply 13309/12/2013

Boogie is gay?

by Anonymousreply 13409/12/2013

I think he's bisexual

by Anonymousreply 13509/12/2013

I want GM out. If GM was in the F2 she'd probably win and that would make her being fired from her job sort of null and void. I want Andy to be fried to a crisp by the jurors' questions and I want him to embarrass himself by giving an atrocious speech which will make the audience laugh at him. And Spencer for the win because that would be the appropriate punctuation mark on this godawful season.

by Anonymousreply 13609/12/2013

Spencer came up with two gems last night:

"All proceeds from Elissercize will be going to the Hitler Youth."

"Fuck you, Maya Angelou. You know why the caged bird sings? Because she's a bitch."

I would love them to get Oprah on the finale to give Candice a big hug and to elegantly chew out these motherfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 13709/12/2013

I'm afraid that in any F2 scenario, Andy would win. The following will vote for him to win over GM, Spencer, or McRae: Candice, Helen, Amanda, Aryan.

No way that those people would vote for GM or Spencer to win the 500K.

by Anonymousreply 13809/12/2013

R118, is Evil Dick a former model?

What makes Spencer make these statements, seems like his racist remarks are at the forefront of his thought process. Which makes her as bad as the rest.

by Anonymousreply 13909/12/2013

I disagree, R138. They're all comparing notes about Andy's backstabbing and trash talking. I think this will be a particularly bitter jury. They like GM. They'd hold their noses and vote for Spencer. Andy can lose to both of them. I think Spencer realizes this and will take Andy to the F2 if it comes down to it.

by Anonymousreply 14009/12/2013

Say what you want about Andy, but he's played a winning game so far.

by Anonymousreply 14109/12/2013

I'm in total agreement, R140

It would benefit either GM (ick!) or Spencer (blech!)greatly if they each took Andy to the final. Once Andy pulled that idiotic stunt of telling Amanda the psycho that he indeed voted against her, you know she is gunning for that moron, and as much as I dislike that woman, she has every right to do so. Whether she has influence on the other jurors is yet to be seen, but if enough people are made aware of how underhanded Andy played the game, he is not going to have a good night at the finale. What will finish his sorry-ass off will be the America's choice of favorite player award going to Elissa. His comments about her, for some reason has been venomous, to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 14209/12/2013

I predict if Andy ever reads this thread, he will cry.

by Anonymousreply 14309/12/2013

In total agreement, Mia/R140.

I really want September 18th to be Andy's worst night ever, even if it includes him coming in second place.

by Anonymousreply 14509/12/2013

Andy bugs me, OMG!

by Anonymousreply 14609/12/2013

[quote][R118], is Evil Dick a former model?

He was a model millions of years ago.

by Anonymousreply 14709/12/2013

Someone on another board has brought up the issue that for five consecutive years not one gay contestant has gotten a CBS-aired segment where they first show off their HoH room and their family and friends photos are featured. Ragan claims that he didn't get one and he came in fifth and neither did Kevin and he came in third. Is fhis pure bigotry on Grodner's part or just an odd coincidence?

And does anybody know the full story of Aaryn outing a gay male college guy? When he confronted her she apparently tried to kick him and ended up falling on her ass.

by Anonymousreply 14809/12/2013

I wish CBS would tell them that no one is getting the $500K because everyone is so despicable.

Instead the $$$$ will be donated to charities dedicated to diversity.

I can not accept that any of these asses will be rewarded.

by Anonymousreply 15009/12/2013

Yeah, give the half million to the NAACP and watch Aaryn's face melt in horror.

by Anonymousreply 15109/12/2013

Right now they are telling MRae everything.

He's been told he's going home. They have told him how they have basically fucked him over and lied to him for weeks.

McRae keeps saying "Fuck Fuck Fuck". McRae said he made a mistake voting out Eissa. He now knows Andy double crossed him big time.

GM told him his fatal mistake was being so isolated with Amanda.

It's going down right now.

by Anonymousreply 15209/12/2013

I loathe all the remaining house guests. And yet, I don't want Andy to be in final two because he will be awarded $50,000. He shouldn't get any more money than what his per diem allows.

by Anonymousreply 15309/12/2013

I don't feel bad for McCrae. I'm glad he's finding out he screwed himself. His idea of "doing what the house wants" was so stupid last thursday in evicting Elissa. Really? there were 6 people left at that time. Who is "the house"? That weak-minded mentality this season was very annoying. I hope in the future they can find contestants who don't give a crap if they piss off other contestants. Last time I checked they are playing for themselves, not "the house".

by Anonymousreply 15409/12/2013

In a fit of panic, pizza boy realizes he's going back to the pizza parlour. McCrae's walking around the house now2 stealing items from the house so he can sell them on Ebay (one of the items was the Occupied sign on the bathroom door). BB just called him into the Diary Room probably to tell him to stop stealing shit. I hope they check his bags before he gets booted tonight.

by Anonymousreply 15509/12/2013

Yea and Elissa didn't really give herself a stellar defense by pouting McCrae please don't put me up. This while season is pathetic.

If that clit, tongue, cleavage pierced scumbucket from Staten Island wins this show is dead to me!

by Anonymousreply 15609/12/2013

The house does nothing but trash Elissa all day. She's been gone for a week and somehow they still can't let it go. It's disturbing because it endlessly goes on all day, they can't go thirty minutes without one of them making a nasty comment about her. It's fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 15709/12/2013

Worst finale ever. Maybe we haven't seen the jury house because they all have to be kept separate due to the multiple restraining orders! Andy and Spencer are the worst. Not funny, not good players, not nice people -- just gross and grosser.

by Anonymousreply 15809/12/2013

Other than the tasteless porn "joke" I kind of like Spencer. If I had to be stuck in a house with one of these miserable louts, it'd be him.

by Anonymousreply 15909/12/2013

We can still look forward to the looks on everyone's faces when they learn they've lost their jobs.

by Anonymousreply 16009/12/2013

I agree. Spencer made a huge mistake with his kiddie porn joke-totally inappropriate but he's the least offensive to me.

If I had to vote for one of these people I give Spencer my vote.

by Anonymousreply 16109/12/2013

Spencer is gross though but then again so is everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 16209/12/2013

Oh and he is also a racist.

by Anonymousreply 16309/12/2013

That would be perfect, R150 & R151. I'll be extremely pissed off if GM wins. She may have been the only one in the house with the balls to nominate Amanda snd McCrea, but her tag-team harassment of Candice with Aryan (also, remember her words to Candice as she walked out the door?) should not be forgotten. She's crazed (get that pepper spray, Nick) racist trash.

by Anonymousreply 16409/12/2013

Andy bugs.

by Anonymousreply 16509/12/2013

From Jokers -

Andy feel that he has a good chance of winning if he makes the final two because he had good relationships with most of the jury members. That will be his argument to the jury.

Oh, and according to Andy, the people who controlled the game were Amanda, McCrea, Helen and Andy himself.

by Anonymousreply 16609/12/2013

This is all so yuk, but Andy probably deserves to win for gameplay. He "played" the gay man as court jester, non-sexual and non threatening, a nosey biddy and a childish epithet. I don't think it was all an act, ha. But he used his natural traits to make himself seem non threatening to pretty unsophisticated housemates. They would understand a sexy, vain, witty and well dressed gay man better.

Elissa had his number though. Long time ago.

Spencer will likely win. But if GM somehow makes it to the final two, she will win. BB is not a morality test. It is a personality test with some challenges and stuff. Strong personalities win. I, with many reservations like Gina Marie. I believe the majority of the housemates do too.

She doesn't threaten the girls and can hang with the boys. Never underestimate this quality in group dynamics.

by Anonymousreply 16709/12/2013

[quote]We can still look forward to the looks on everyone's faces when they learn they've lost their jobs.

If only that were true. Doubt Julie or CBS would allow that on the finale. Maybe someone will shout that out at the wrap party when the houseguests are interviewed by various news sorces..

by Anonymousreply 16809/12/2013

OMG, Andy is so delusional.

by Anonymousreply 16909/12/2013

The frustrating thing about this season is that no one 'played' this game. Votes were made for 'the house'. McCrea just mentioned tonight that he voted Judd out because everyone wanted him out.

by Anonymousreply 17009/12/2013

LOVED Aaryn's "apology". So heartfelt and sincere and not at all an attempt to clean up her image.

by Anonymousreply 17109/12/2013

Elissa kept her cool in the jury house segment. Hope she wins America's Player.

by Anonymousreply 17209/12/2013

Exactly, R171 -

I'm sure she was coach during the limo ride. There was not an ounce of sincerity in her entire 'speech'.

by Anonymousreply 17309/12/2013

Whoever wins this season will be up there with the worst of the worst, Evil Dick, the misogynistic and vile piece of shit, and the lazy, no-strategy Jordan.

Ginamarie winning would be a travesty. She would basically be rewarded for her bullying of Candice and her racism.bigotry towards Blacks/Asians/Latins. She is a disgusting person. The money she would receive for first or second place would likely be more than a couple year's salary of her now former job.

I really don't like any of the people left but I would rather Andy or Spencer win only because someone has to.

by Anonymousreply 17409/12/2013

LOVED how Candace stated how McCrea wouldn't even get out of the bed and talk to the other players. Amanda is completely delusional.

by Anonymousreply 17509/12/2013

Amanda thinks she can talk (aka bully) anyone into anything. She knows McCrea was a joke.

by Anonymousreply 17609/12/2013

Andy is so hot but why does he have hair on his chest but none on his armpits?

by Anonymousreply 17709/12/2013

"I can't believe the summer culminated in this."

God I hate Andy. He's under the mistaken impression that he's a foul-mouthed, misogynistic 1950s child actor.

by Anonymousreply 17809/12/2013

Our Andy rocks, he deserves to win it all!

by Anonymousreply 17909/12/2013

Loved how Candice continued on painting during Candice's speech and would only clink glasses with Helen during the toast.

by Anonymousreply 18009/12/2013

Candice never even looked up from her artwork while Aryan was delivering her "heartfelt" apology.

by Anonymousreply 18109/12/2013

During season 1, Andy probably would have been hated by America just for being gay.

Now we can all hate him just for being gross.

by Anonymousreply 18209/12/2013

If Ginamarie wins, she won't even have to give a fake apology for being racist. I'm pissed she avoided jury. If she ends up with 3rd place she'll be with jury for what, a day? not fair.

by Anonymousreply 18309/12/2013

Where did Andy buy his awesome outfits before entering the BB house?

I see a clothing line in his future.

by Anonymousreply 18409/12/2013

He's not gross. He's beautiful, because he can play the same game that straight people have been playing for all these years.

by Anonymousreply 18509/12/2013

I think McCrea has a point. Andy would beat him. He won't beat Spencer. 50/50 on Andy beating GM.

by Anonymousreply 18609/12/2013

McCrae has the IQ of a doorstop. I thought he was the BB fan/strategist. Total loser.

by Anonymousreply 18709/12/2013

So Andy is confessing so he can say he was honest in the end.

by Anonymousreply 18809/12/2013

I can not get past GinaMarie's racist remarks either. I hope it is Andy or Spencer that wins.

by Anonymousreply 18909/12/2013

Instead of t-shirts being printed up with "I'm A Victim" with Jessie's picture on it there should be one with McCrae on it that reads "I'm A Wuss."

by Anonymousreply 19009/12/2013

There's something about Andy that makes you want to punch him. Between his ridiculous wardrobe, the crying, and the way he cocks his head before he speaks is just all kinds of annoying. If he makes it to the Final 2, I hope his opponent wins in a unanimous landslide. Oh but there's more. Wait until he gets back into the outside world.

by Anonymousreply 19109/12/2013

Andy's outfit tonight is a new low. His blue patterned socks are pulled up to his knees.

by Anonymousreply 19209/12/2013

Andy is the worse dresser for a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 19309/12/2013

Here are thoughts on final HOH please agree or disagree.

If Andy wins HOH he will take spencer ( thinking GM will have female vote.

If spencer wins HOH he will take Andy (again thinking GM will have female vote

If GM wins HOH she will take spencer ( thinking hamsters will think Andy is the mastermind and spencer was just lazy.

So the only way for rat hamster not to win is for a GM HOH.

by Anonymousreply 19409/12/2013

Andy's Garanimals top is truly fashion forward.

by Anonymousreply 19509/12/2013

Well, the girls in the jury house now know that Andy played everyone.

by Anonymousreply 19609/12/2013

Why would Andy dress like that? Serious question - Is he at least mildly mentally handicapped?

by Anonymousreply 19709/12/2013

"Worse dresser"? It's worst when comparing between 3 or more.

by Anonymousreply 19809/12/2013

Another bitchy message from Andy to McCrae.

Andy is so annoying.

by Anonymousreply 19909/12/2013

WTF was Andy wearing? He looked like a man/child.

by Anonymousreply 20009/12/2013

The constant, surreptitious, trolling homophobia about Andy is very tedious here. With all the cunts, mental slags, ego-trash and losers on the show, it's such a bore for all you twats here to yammer on and on about the one gay guy, who either doesn't' fit your expectations for a fuck partner (a relief to him, certainly) or offends you simply because he's gay.

Shut up.

by Anonymousreply 20109/12/2013

How does it work now ?

Will they have the last HOH sometime before Sunday ?

by Anonymousreply 20309/12/2013

[quote]Andy's attire tonight for the live show was atrocious. He should be ashamed of how he dresses.

I was appalled, no gay man would dress like that!

by Anonymousreply 20409/12/2013

It must be said that Andy's attire is an affront to human dignity. But I don't like the bashing. I hope he wins.

by Anonymousreply 20509/13/2013

Enjoy the extraneous picture of Stark Sands, Broadway star.

by Anonymousreply 20609/13/2013

Andy was dressed horrendously, he must have bought his clothes from Toys-R-Us.

by Anonymousreply 20709/13/2013

by Anonymousreply 20809/13/2013

Andy pulls a Nicole Kidman fall.

by Anonymousreply 20909/13/2013

Who has shown penis this season other than Howard? link?

by Anonymousreply 21009/13/2013

McRae showed a pencil dick

by Anonymousreply 21109/13/2013

[quote]The constant, surreptitious, trolling homophobia about Andy is very tedious here. With all the cunts, mental slags, ego-trash and losers on the show, it's such a bore for all you twats here to yammer on and on about the one gay guy, who either doesn't' fit your expectations for a fuck partner (a relief to him, certainly) or offends you simply because he's gay.

I agree, 100 percent.

It's one thing to dislike one of the contestants. Everyone who watches shows like this gets that.

The unhinged, homophobic, hate-filled anti-Andy screeds here are just embarrassing. Of course, the trolls who spew that shit are far too tone deaf to understand that simple fact.

by Anonymousreply 21209/13/2013

Andy played an incredible game and will be an all-star after this. Ragan wishes he played the game Andy has.

by Anonymousreply 21309/13/2013

by Anonymousreply 21409/13/2013

GM won first round of hoh contest

by Anonymousreply 21509/13/2013

[quote]Andy is so hot but why does he have hair on his chest but none on his armpits?

There's a little there, but it's the same color as his skin so doesn't always read on camera.

by Anonymousreply 21609/13/2013

R167 very well said!

I hope Spencer wins. He can then go back to oblivion. I have a feeling the other two intend to parlay their fame if they win. I just couldn't bare that.

by Anonymousreply 21909/13/2013

If Spencer wins, He'll be like a Beverly Hillbilly.

by Anonymousreply 22009/13/2013

Marilyn will be very happy.

by Anonymousreply 22109/13/2013

There was an argument in the chat rooms on the live feeds last night comparing Dan from last season to Andy. The argument on one side was that Andy and Dan played the same game. The other side said that Andy is no Dan which I agree with the latter.

Dan was a player and played his allies very well. He befriended people, used them then had them evicted like Andy is doing. The only difference is that Dan showed respect "personally" to the other house guests. He never trashed them behind their backs for days on end and he never flew around like a stool pigeon ratting out everyone of his allies.

Andy is no Dan. Andy lacks respect for others. He not only got many people out, but he also has a mean streak of hatred in him that won't stop spewing from his mouth about others.

Last night on the feeds, he called GM a bitch behind her back to Spencer, then 10 minutes later, He was telling GM how close he feels to her and he is so glad to have her there and that he loves her.

He brings a whole new meaning to the word liar. He may have played a good game but in the end, he is not a very decent guy with all the smack he dished out on everyone and never apologized for it. Now he talks about worrying about a "bitter jury". I hope he bounced out of final 3 on the finale.

by Anonymousreply 22209/13/2013

You think Andy will be able to sell his clothes on Ebay? They already think that everyone wants to pay money for their shit!

by Anonymousreply 22309/13/2013

EMBARRASSING-2 grown men were unable to physically outlast an INJURED female? Spencer and Andy should feel ashamed of themselves and possibly be castrated immediately. They have no balls.

I hope whomever wins the second HOH battle between Andy and Spencer also wins the third part and evicts Ginamarie. I can't believe she's just 1 competition win away from winning first or second place money. That's disgusting. I seriously may consider not watching the show again if that racist gets money.

by Anonymousreply 22409/13/2013

r223, you can't be serious. How delusional are these people? Especially when they know that everyone has the knowledge of what pigs they and how filthy the house is.

by Anonymousreply 22509/13/2013

Yes I am serious. Watching the feeds they were also talking about taking things from the house to sell on Ebay. Ugh.. these people.

by Anonymousreply 22609/13/2013

How much for the blood stained sheets?

by Anonymousreply 22709/13/2013

Spencer in all of his class and good character had this to say on the live feeds last night.

"If Julie Chen wasn't banging the head of CBS, she would probably be fired."

Let's see how that plays out on the finale.

by Anonymousreply 22809/13/2013

OMG! That is the dumbest thing any of the HGs have said.

I would kill for Julie to call him out on that

by Anonymousreply 22909/13/2013

So,GM won HOH ?

by Anonymousreply 23009/13/2013

r229 He should be removed for that. That is biting the hand that feeds on Live streaming internet.

R230 No, GM only won the 1st of the 3 part HOH competition. Part 2 is Spencer and Andy competing in a timed puzzle or task, and then the winner of part 2 competes with GM in a Q&A of about 6 questions on what members of the jury would say in a given situation. Answers usually have two choices signified by using A or B to answer. Whoever wins that final part of the competition, wins HOH on finale night. The new HOH will evict from the other two, leaving the HOH and the remaining HG left to win by jury vote.

by Anonymousreply 23109/13/2013

^ Aaryn

by Anonymousreply 23309/13/2013

Andy is no longer welcome as a part-time communications instructor at DuPage College. As McCrae would say "Good riddance to bad rubbish."

Sorry, can't post the link via this phone.

by Anonymousreply 23409/13/2013

A question about that Veto competition from last night's show.

If GM had won veto instead of Andy, and she used it on either Spencer or McCrae (doesn't matter which for my question), there is no replacement nominee, right?

GM would be the only other possible houseguest to go up, but she can't be nominated since she holds the veto.

What happens in that scenario?

by Anonymousreply 23509/13/2013

When the sole voter holds the Power of Veto, the PoV is moot. The sole voter already decides by herself who goes home.

by Anonymousreply 23609/13/2013

Last night while "rating" the female houseguests, Spencer in all his splendor said about Jesse, "I would love to fucking shower her with my jizz. It would be the best four seconds of her life."

**Remember, this is the man who said that he hoped his girlfriend's parents were watching so they could see what a great guy he was and why Marilyn fell in love with him. They all must be so proud of that fat fuck.

by Anonymousreply 23709/13/2013

Right r236. Thanks for the reply.

That was kind of a duh on my part. I figured it out just after I hit send on my post.

by Anonymousreply 23809/13/2013

If Spencer wins, it will be as big a turd season as when Adam (the meth dealer) won Season 8.

But I don't see that happening because I think Spencer up against either of the others will get zero votes.

by Anonymousreply 23909/13/2013

R239, Candice would definitely vote for Spencer over GM.

by Anonymousreply 24009/13/2013

well stinky mcrae messed up by getting rid of elissa

hence why he went home

if spencer makes it into top 2 he'll get $50,000.

like lane from hayden season who did nothing.

by Anonymousreply 24109/13/2013

[quote]I seriously may consider not watching the show again if that racist gets money.

You "may consider"?

by Anonymousreply 24209/13/2013

No you will still watch so that you can continue to come in here and ruin the show for us. Where else are you going to complain so much?

by Anonymousreply 24309/13/2013

Off topic here. The previews for the Crazy Ones and Hostages look horrific. Seriously, does anyone like Robin Williams? Talk about a needy, hamfisted actor. Poor SMG, another failure. Hostages looks almost as bad, like a Homeland wannabe.

by Anonymousreply 24409/13/2013

mccrae needs to trim his man bush

by Anonymousreply 24509/13/2013

This cast and season has seriously damaged CBS' brand as a family network. Grodner and her casting director should get the axe first thing on Thursday morning.

by Anonymousreply 24609/13/2013

[quote]mccrae needs to trim his man bush

I find it helpful. It catches a lot of the blood.

by Anonymousreply 24709/13/2013

I thought it was already announced that Grodner was leaving.

It didn't say she was "fired" but she is leaving of her own accord.

by Anonymousreply 24809/13/2013

R248, there's no official word, just a lot of speculation.

by Anonymousreply 24909/13/2013

I wish McCrae had convinced GM to oust Spencer instead and to team up with him against Ginger Garanimal. It would've been fun to watch the two of them torment the little shit all week. Last night they just congratulated themselves on their master gameplay while trying to convince each other who should be taken to the final two. Andy said he would be so upset to place third -- he so thinks he has this won. Spencer thinks he's awesome as well. GM somehow seems redeemable, even though her behavior has been horrible. What a disgusting decision. Gross, grosser or grossest?

by Anonymousreply 25009/13/2013

So has the final two been decided yet?

by Anonymousreply 25109/13/2013

Probably not yet r251

by Anonymousreply 25209/13/2013

Andy is totally fake.

by Anonymousreply 25309/13/2013

I still hold out a teensy bit of hope that GM is an actress playing a foul-mouthed, racist, stupid, lovesick character. That DR when she sobbed and blew her nose into Nick's shorts really looked calculating to me in a comic sense. And during that "fight" with Amanda she was definitely ripping off Cheri Oteri.

by Anonymousreply 25409/13/2013

[quote]I find it helpful. It catches a lot of the blood.

by Anonymousreply 25509/13/2013

Ha! I love ya, R254, ya bitch! Oh, get outta here saying she's like a Cheti Oteri character! I been sayin' that to a coworker all season long! Hey, Loretta! Ya know what's long? Not sex with my old man, Nick! Oh, I'm kidding, I'm a joker! Get outta here, ya bitch!

by Anonymousreply 25609/13/2013

Andy vs GM

McCrae - Andy, Amanda - Andy, Helen - Andy, Candace - Andy, Jessie - Andy, Judd - GM, Aaryn - GM,

by Anonymousreply 25709/13/2013

GM vs Spencer

McCrae - Spencer, Amanda - Spencer, Andy - Spencer, Candace - Spencer, Jessie - Spencer, Helen - GM, Aaryn - GM, Judd - GM

by Anonymousreply 25809/13/2013

Forgot one

Spencer - Andy

by Anonymousreply 25909/13/2013

You don't have Elissa voting for anybody, r257/r258.

Although you might be right, I disagree with you about the GM vs. Spencer matchup.

I believe that Candace might remain hardened and refuse to give a vote that would award GM the top prize. But I think the rest of them will come around to see that as despicable as GM has been at times, she's definitely actually DONE things in the last half of the game. Spencer really has had very little affect on anything that happpened the entire summer. And while that means he hasn't burned any bridges, it also means he hasn't done anything worth rewarding either.

I think that even Amanda (and therefore McCrae) will recognize that she can be angry at General Motors for being responsible for her eviction (and being the only one ballsy enough to go toe-to-toe with her in arguments), but that the girl at least actively played a game.

The Dr. Will's visit to the jury house will play a part in making people rethink their personal grievances against the remaining players too. I'm sure his message will be along the lines of rewarding who played the more strategic game vs. who pissed people off the least.

But I could be wrong. Sometimes bitter people stay bitter and if that's the case, Spencer could win.

by Anonymousreply 26009/13/2013

Andy simply has to be eliminated at #3. If he's in the Final 2 he will win.

I hope GM and Spencer realize that.

by Anonymousreply 26109/14/2013

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Grodner casts each season's gay. "Do you mince? When mad, do you stomp your feet and ball your little fists? Do you hate yourself? Are you a clown? Do you secretly wish you had a vagina and menstruated each month?" Andy, welcome to Big Brother!

by Anonymousreply 26209/14/2013

R262 has mental issues.

And for all of you idiots saying Spencer has no reason to win. He's been up for eviction a record number of times and survived every time. That alone is a huge reason for him to win.

by Anonymousreply 26309/14/2013

R263 is a moron for thinking Spencer deserves to win for that dubious distinction. He was put up as a pawn all of those times so he never had to fight, you dolt.

I know someone who worked with Grodner on another reality show, Blow Out, and she said she was definitely a homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 26409/14/2013

She's probably a homophobe because she's always being called a big tranny.

by Anonymousreply 26509/14/2013

When does Andy and Spencer have their challenge ?

by Anonymousreply 26609/14/2013

i hate all 3 of these vile humans

by Anonymousreply 26809/14/2013

Two racists and the worst example of a gay man ever. Congrats BB you have found people worse than Mike Boogie.

by Anonymousreply 26909/14/2013

Clay Aiken did us proud on Celebrity Apprentice. Who else was a good representative?

by Anonymousreply 27009/14/2013

lol @ the poster complaining that most of us are complaining about this sucky season.Get over it, boo.

I think it's valid to be bitter about someone's behavior towards you if it's on a personal level (as Ginamarie's was to Candice). If someone stays bitter because of a game move, that's pathetic. I don't think people should fault Candice if she's the only one who doesn't vote for Ginamarie, should that racist bitch be in the final 2.

Uh oh!! Pansy Andy FIRED from the college he works at:

by Anonymousreply 27109/14/2013

[quote][R263] is a moron for thinking Spencer deserves to win for that dubious distinction. He was put up as a pawn all of those times so he never had to fight, you dolt.

Pawns go home ALL THE TIME on BB, asshole.

Some of simply can't understand normal thinking.

by Anonymousreply 27209/14/2013

Interesting article about Andy. Thanks, r271.

by Anonymousreply 27309/14/2013

Did they play the next HOH part yet?

by Anonymousreply 27409/14/2013

andy won't care

he'll have $50,000 or $500,000 to keep him warm.

how hideous and dorky is ian terry? gross.

by Anonymousreply 27509/14/2013

wait gina is named

Gina Marie Zimmerman???

by Anonymousreply 27609/14/2013

Yeah? So what about it?

by Anonymousreply 27709/14/2013

It is quite ironic they share that last name. I really hope whatever happens on wednesday, that the tabloids follow up on Ginamarie, Aaryn, Amanda and Spencer for at least a few months after the show. Some of them are guaranteed to have unhappy post-BB lives.

by Anonymousreply 27809/14/2013

[quote]After her eviction just days ago, Andy was heard on live feeds from inside the house saying that if she had stayed in the “Big Brother” game he would have punched her in the throat.

Elissa would have slapped Andy silly, and make him cry.

by Anonymousreply 27909/14/2013

wow so why gm was saying i'm not a jew? her last name says otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 28009/14/2013

i gotta say marylin's standards are low. i rather be celibate than sleep with spencer.

he is fug and fat. blech.

by Anonymousreply 28109/14/2013

I think Zimmerman is German. She said her Mom is Italian.

by Anonymousreply 28209/14/2013

Zimmerman is a German name dating back to the 1400's.

And I was Episcopalian!

by Anonymousreply 28309/14/2013

Zimmermann (German for carpenter) is one of those surnames that can go either way: Jewish or non.

[quote]Andy FIRED

Well, he's (was) an adjunct instructor, so it's not so much that he was fired than that he was not rehired. Adjuncts are hired on a term-by-term contract basis.

by Anonymousreply 28409/14/2013

^Specifically, he was not rehired because his time in the BB house overlapped with the start of the new academic year.

And also because he's said awful things in the house, there's that too.

by Anonymousreply 28509/14/2013

who thought that jeremy is ugly?

the face the tats just blech.

by Anonymousreply 28609/14/2013

GM will easily defeat Andy and Spencer during a F2 match up. Andy will easily triumph over Spencer if they make it to the F2 together.

by Anonymousreply 28709/14/2013

Julie said Dr Will was going to be on Wednesday.

I didn't quite understand what she said he was going to do though.

by Anonymousreply 28809/14/2013

Our Andy deserves to win, he has played a great game. I don't understand why he isn't getting more support here of all places.

by Anonymousreply 28909/14/2013

Zimmermann = non jew Zimmerman = jew

by Anonymousreply 29009/14/2013

I don't get the Andy hate on here--must be a bunch of self-loathing types on this site. I have watched every episode and don't see this behavior you are talking about. I'd like to thank CBS for validating gay men by casting him. You go boy.

by Anonymousreply 29109/14/2013

Andy is excruciatingly embarrassing. He doesn't represent me or my friends. Someone needs to get him some bottom teeth too. He's so fucking ugly that teeth might help.

by Anonymousreply 29309/14/2013

You're just femme-phobic R293. Build a bridge and get over it. And Andy DOES represent me and my friends sweety so speak for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 29409/14/2013

R292 just gave herself away via projection.

by Anonymousreply 29609/14/2013

I never clear my cookies moron. Take a look.

by Anonymousreply 29709/14/2013

These Andy apologists are morons.

by Anonymousreply 29809/14/2013

LOL@r279!!! Elissa would’ve slapped his ugly ginger ass like the little bitch he is.t

by Anonymousreply 29909/14/2013

[quote]anyone on here who feels Andy represents them well is an idiot.

He is a contestant on a game show. Not a role model for you to pattern your life after.

by Anonymousreply 30009/14/2013

I love Andy. If Andy goes to F2, he wins against either GM or Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 30109/14/2013

No one is saying that Andy is a role model, R300.

Andy IS representing the gay community on national television. We aren't trying to pattern our lives after him (yuck); we are upset that he is being broadcast into homes all over America as a representative of what gay men are.

He (luckily) doesn't speak for me or any of my friends. I just hope Americans at large aren't fooled into thinking that's what normal homos are like.

by Anonymousreply 30209/14/2013

Did Spencer and Andy have their challenge today ?

Who won?

by Anonymousreply 30309/14/2013

It seems part two of the final HOH is underway as feeds have been down awhile tonight.

It would be so funny if the useless Spencer beat Andy and faced off against GM. I would be shocked if this happened though.

by Anonymousreply 30409/14/2013

Andy and Spencer are competing at this very moment to see who will face GinaMarie in the final HoH competition on Wednesday's live finale.

by Anonymousreply 30509/14/2013

I really want GM to win the final HOH but I think she would have better luck taking Spencer with her to the final 2 than Raggedy Andy. Between the two floater supremes, GM and Spencer, GM is the lesser of two floating evils and she could win. Yes, there's a lot of Jury House hate for Andy but come voting time, the majority could switch and admire his game play and give him the win. Yeah, I think GM's chances, if she wins final HOH, are better with Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 30609/14/2013

GM and Spencer have vowed to take each other.

I believe GM but Spencer has told Andy the same thing.

Regardless, Spencer has won at least $50K

by Anonymousreply 30709/15/2013

Sad news....

Former HG Britney has announced that her 2 month old daughter has cancer.

No info yet on what type.

by Anonymousreply 30809/15/2013

oh well, two months, at least she didn't have time to get too attached

by Anonymousreply 30909/15/2013

Why do you think there's straight women on this thread ?

Gay men are allowed to not care for the Elf on a Shelf

by Anonymousreply 31109/15/2013

Andy is so annoying.

by Anonymousreply 31209/15/2013

Of course they are r311. Where did my comment mention anything about Andy?

by Anonymousreply 31309/15/2013

[quote]Andy IS representing the gay community on national television.

No, Andy is representing himself on national television.

[quote]We aren't trying to pattern our lives after him (yuck)

Who said anything like that?

[quote]we are upset that he is being broadcast into homes all over America as a representative of what gay men are.

But he's not a representative of "what gay men are." He's a represntative of what Andy is.

[quote]He (luckily) doesn't speak for me or any of my friends.

But you just said he's a representative of what gay men are. Make up your mind.

[quote]I just hope Americans at large aren't fooled into thinking that's what normal homos are like.

This is 2013. Openly gay people have been a staple of reality shows for more than a decade. There are numerous out, gay actors, and many other gay characters on television.

It's fine if you don't like Andy. Just try to be honest with yourself about the real reasons why.

by Anonymousreply 31409/15/2013

He's ugly, shrill, adenoidal, conviction-free and effeminate.

by Anonymousreply 31509/15/2013

I'm as bitchy as the next gay R309, but was that really necessary. Best of luck to Brit and hoping for her baby's good health.

It appears that Andy has won part 2 of HOH.

by Anonymousreply 31609/15/2013

I like r314

by Anonymousreply 31709/15/2013

[quote]Best of luck to Brit and hoping for her baby's good health.

so frauish

by Anonymousreply 31809/15/2013

Damn! I did not want Andy to win.

by Anonymousreply 31909/15/2013

Best season ever!! Cast more racists and minorities and let them fight it out!!!

by Anonymousreply 32009/15/2013

Will GM and Andy's challenge be physical or answering questions ?

I think GM, even though she's banged up, can beat Andy in a physical challenge.

by Anonymousreply 32109/15/2013

The last round is always the same r321. It is that thing where they show clips of the jury and they have to pick either A or B as to which the jury member really said.

by Anonymousreply 32209/15/2013

R315 has mommy and daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 32309/15/2013

For those who still don't get it, Ragan explains here why the root of people's animus towards Andy is homophobia:

by Anonymousreply 32409/15/2013

Gosh Ragan has an opinion. So do I. Andy is a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 32509/15/2013

[quote]It appears that Andy has won part 2 of HOH.

by Anonymousreply 32609/15/2013

TV journalist has suggested that on the finale there should be a Viewer Veto-we get to vote on whether to hand the 500Gs over to one of these remaining assholes or to a variety of charities chosen by CBS.

by Anonymousreply 32709/15/2013

I like Andy. I agree (as noted) that the Andy-hate is homophobic - why focus on him as a gay person for the hate speech, if even the gays here screeching about him have to keep pointing out "gay" traits of his they don't like.

It's a big-money game. He's made it close to the end. He's been funny, creepy, smart and smarmy like everyone else who's played and made it to the final three?

Anti-gay speech, even by gay people, is homophobic. He doesn't "represent" us any more than than Dick represented straight men. BUT I cheer for him.

by Anonymousreply 32809/15/2013

Some Spencer gems from the last few nights:

"The next PoV will be one where we find the turds which match the ones in Elissa's panties."

"Yeah, I cried during Les Mis. I cried because Anne Hathaway's tits weren't out like they were in Brokeback Mouuntain."

"Howard and Candice are doing a porn movie. It's going to be called Eating Candy."

"Candice will be looking so radiant on Wednesday night-as radiant as crosses burning on people's front lawns."

His father's a judge, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 32909/15/2013

R316 is another (yet another) asshole who thinks she's twittering from her HQ rather than posting on the DL.

What's with not only calling out someone for a joke (you idiot) in the DL tradition, and THEN posting directly to Brit?

What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 33009/15/2013

I'm going to watch the finale just for the hopes we'll see the bigots confronted more about their comments. Ginamarie, whether she wins, gets second or third, NEEDS to be confronted.

by Anonymousreply 33109/15/2013

No one will be allowed to confront anyone. When is the finale anyway?

by Anonymousreply 33209/15/2013

I hope the HGs are told on finale night they've been fired.

I want to see their reaction.

by Anonymousreply 33309/15/2013

So will GM take Andy or spencer?

Will andy take GM or spencer?

Based upon the outcome on Wednesday.

Sad about Britney.

by Anonymousreply 33409/15/2013

Spencer and Andy must be so insecure to hate on Elissa, that it's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 33509/15/2013

CBS should take both the winner ($500,000) and second place prize money ($50,000) and give it to Britney to donate to a cancer society.

by Anonymousreply 33609/15/2013

I like the way you think R336. Start a petition or something, let's shame them into it.

by Anonymousreply 33709/15/2013

Was Britney the really funny blond? She was really pretty too. I love her.

by Anonymousreply 33809/15/2013

This will not end well.

by Anonymousreply 33909/15/2013

Yes, that's Britney

by Anonymousreply 34009/15/2013

Spencer just screams tiny dick. Body shape, facial features. All say tiny dick.

by Anonymousreply 34209/15/2013

In all seriousness though, I would imagine that Spencer will be in some big trouble after the show for making that disturbing joke and children (I can't even type the p word). For all we know, they're probably checking his shit at home right now and will arrest him at the finale taping.

by Anonymousreply 34309/15/2013

So, just to keep this straight, all three of the finalists have lost their jobs?

by Anonymousreply 34609/15/2013

Spencer is union so he hasn't lost his job

by Anonymousreply 34709/15/2013

Will we see any of the HOH challenges tonight or is tonight just a bloopers type of show?

I'd like to see the challenges tonight so we can have more time finale night to confront the HGs with their bad behavior.

I really want Amanda/Aryn/GM/Andy to be told on TV that they are now unemployed.

by Anonymousreply 34809/15/2013

Why did Andy lose his job?

by Anonymousreply 34909/15/2013

[quote]Start a petition or something, let's shame them into it.

Les and Julie's nightly cross-burning is getting good ratings. You are incredibly naive if you think these 2 people (one of whom underwent plastic surgery to appear "less Asian" so she "could further my career") could possibly be shamed into behaving in a morally decent way.

by Anonymousreply 35009/15/2013

Love his fashion sense. I wish more people at the bars had the courage to throw off convention and dress the way he does.

by Anonymousreply 35109/15/2013

R342 lol agreed.

R348 no sadly tonight is a throwaway show. It's just going to be bonus footage from the season that the producers want to show but didn't have time for during the season. For example, they're showing the McCranda wedding and that trashy fight between Amanda and Ginamarie the night before Amanda was evicted that we discussed on this site a few threads ago. I'm not sure what other scenes they'll show. I'll tape it and fast forward through everything that isn't a fight. The only entertaining thing such a despicable cast can do is fight with each other.

All the reasons not to like Andy have been well-stated in this thread. I have no problem with someone backstabbing and lying to win the game. My problem with Andy is who he chose to be nice to and who he didn't. He pretended to be friends with Elissa and Candice yet enjoyed evicting them. He even boasted last week that he "was friends to their faces while being really mean behind their backs". Is that something to be proud of? At the same time, he cried when Judd was evicted and befriended the likes of Spencer and Ginamarie. He clearly doesn't have a good judgement of character. On top of that, he never said anything to stop the bullying or bigotry in the house.

by Anonymousreply 35209/15/2013

Plus, r352, he's a ginger.

by Anonymousreply 35309/15/2013

r347, union won't keep Spencer from getting arrested if there's evidence that he's a true perv. You just don't make jokes like that without a reason.

by Anonymousreply 35409/15/2013

I LOVED R124! You should send that into the BB site or pin it to Arryn's Facebook page.

by Anonymousreply 35509/15/2013

I LOL'ed at R124 too, but I would Ginamarie in that cast. She said just as many offensive things as Aaryn. That way the "BB blonde bunnies" could take on those mean, evil, threatening, vicious dark ladies. Fan favorites right? I can't wait for the hate waiting for Aaryn and Ginamarie post-BB.

by Anonymousreply 35609/15/2013

[quote]So, just to keep this straight, all three of the finalists have lost their jobs?

by Anonymousreply 35709/15/2013

R354, Spencer's home was already searched by the police. If anything was found, a warrant would have been issued and he would have been arrested. Given that he is still in the house, no incriminating evidence was found. The authorities would not have waited for him to return home before arresting him.

by Anonymousreply 35809/15/2013

Well, gee, aren't you an expert on state and federal laws, R358? You obviously don't know who my pals are.

by Anonymousreply 35909/15/2013

What amazes me is that Spencer's comments are made with full knowledge that they're being broadcast and recorded. He constantly says disgustingly vile things combined with shout-outs to his friends and family. He also has his fingers up his nose all the time and never washes them. Marilyn must really have serious self esteem issues to put up with such a gem of a human being. Or elase she's being held captive by him. Or she's a blow up doll. A very crusty, deflated blow up doll.

by Anonymousreply 36009/15/2013

God, you people are so fucking stupid. The Spencer kiddie porn joke has been explained a million times.

If you actually watch it, he's holding McRae's microphone and speaking into as it he was McRae. It's a joke on McRae.

by Anonymousreply 36109/15/2013

R348,what R352 said. In years past, production has thrown a fancy dinner for the houseguests ususally steak and lobster with champagne. The show is scripted as the three recall their former houseguests. It's pretty cheesy. As much as I hate the SURVIVOR walk of fame or whatever the hell they call it, that segment doesn't last a whole hour.

by Anonymousreply 36209/15/2013

The description of tonight's episode is described as "the penultimate episode" on my viewer guide. Why am I thinking most of this show's audience won't have a clue what penultimate means?

by Anonymousreply 36309/15/2013

I feel sad for Britney's baby. She's one of my most favorite houseguests.

by Anonymousreply 36409/15/2013

Big Brother finale is on the same time as the AGT finale. I will watch Big Brother if Andy is in the finale.

by Anonymousreply 36509/15/2013

These people are so delusional. The nerds become popular and they don't know what to do with themselves.

Spencer thinks he's just so amusing -- a really fun guy. It's almost like watching Rush Limbaugh, only grosser.

Andy believes he is an amazing player and America must love his every move -- that sassy imp!

Let's not even start with GM and her endless Nick fantasies.

Awesomely awful people.

by Anonymousreply 36609/15/2013

[quote]Rush Limbaugh, only grosser

I don't understand this combination of words.

by Anonymousreply 36709/15/2013

Thank you r368!

by Anonymousreply 36909/15/2013

Jeremy is just vile. I'm really glad he got evicted early. He'd have been a tyrant.

by Anonymousreply 37009/15/2013

Yes, Jeremy was vile, glad his trashy tattoo ass got eliminated.

by Anonymousreply 37109/15/2013

Aaryn was such a mega-bitch during the beginning of the show. I actually liked Amanda in the beginning, but what a nasty bully she turned out to be.

The jury is going to shoot themselves for trusting Andy, and not eliminating him.

Nick is certainly a hottie, no wonder GM is obsessed with him.

by Anonymousreply 37209/15/2013

Judd never ends a sentence with a period when he speaks.

by Anonymousreply 37309/15/2013

The diary room scenes are FANTASTIC!!

by Anonymousreply 37409/15/2013

[quote]Yes, [R361]/moron, we know the circumstances of Spencer's "joke" but those of us with half a brain realize that even as a joke it's a line you NEVER cross unless you're asking for trouble down the line. Especially when it's broadcast on the internet. Got it now?

You're so tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 37509/15/2013

When is the showdown between GM and Andy?

by Anonymousreply 37609/15/2013

The crying scenes were hilarious. Amanda did deserve her comupance from GM, after she bullied Elissa.

by Anonymousreply 37709/15/2013

The crying montage was amusing until I realized that Candice was in there, too, sobbing over racist attacks. And "funny" music was being played over her anguish.. Wow. Talk about a new low for this season. Good job, CBS.

by Anonymousreply 37809/15/2013

How do you know that every time they showed her crying she was there because of the racist comments or was she crying because once Howard left, she would actually have to come out of her room and play the game?

by Anonymousreply 37909/15/2013

Okay, all of it was hilarious except for Candace and Elissa because that was when she was reacting to Amanda's bullying and Jesse just because she's so sweet.

by Anonymousreply 38009/15/2013

Stockholm Syndrome? I want to lick Spencer's pits, spit in his mouth, and fuck him til he whimpers.

by Anonymousreply 38209/16/2013

They're teasing Elissa on bbad, talking about her vagina.

Andy (laughing) "I'm going to lose my job!"

Spencer "No you're not!"

by Anonymousreply 38309/16/2013

Is the final challenge between GM and Andy done live on Wednesday or before then ?

by Anonymousreply 38409/16/2013

They just won't stop!! Here's last night's racism.

12:28 AMtGM is making fun of Helen's eyes & Andy is laughing but knowing it shouldn't be said.

by Anonymousreply 38509/16/2013

Funny how often they play to/with the cameras at certain times, yet they still don't grasp the concept when they make these racist comments.

by Anonymousreply 38609/16/2013

These here people were awful,trashy! Ah played the game with integrity.

by Anonymousreply 38709/16/2013

Hey, April... Did Pepperoni get hit by a truck yet?

by Anonymousreply 38909/16/2013

A big one, R388, so we can hit you with it?

by Anonymousreply 39009/16/2013

r388, how lovely of you to take time away from your extensive literature collection to post and chastise the posters in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 39109/16/2013

R388, you can pick up a book and watch reality TV. The two are not mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 39209/16/2013

Why are the post numbers on this thread screwed up?

by Anonymousreply 39309/16/2013

Didn't the DLers peg Nick as gay?

He has let himself go.

by Anonymousreply 39409/16/2013

GM last night "Amanda, keep your big fuckin' schnoz, your Jew fuckin' schnoz out of it."

by Anonymousreply 39509/16/2013

Nick got fat. Must be love chub. I am convinced Nick could go either way. What straight guy has a top 5 guy list?

by Anonymousreply 39609/16/2013

I'd tell you to burn in hell, R309, but that would be too good for you.

by Anonymousreply 39709/16/2013

Just how does a 2 month old baby get cancer? Are we sure this isn't a scam to get donations? I remember an episode of SVU where something like that happened.

by Anonymousreply 39809/16/2013

I so want to like GM despite her racist, anti-semitic shit. Last night on BBAD she was baking cookies or cupcakes or something, turned to the camera holding the pan, smiled and said "I'm Betty frickin' Crocker." I love that. But I still hate that little Staten Island thug.

by Anonymousreply 39909/16/2013

Heading towards September 18’s Season 15 finale, last night’s Big Brother(1.8/4) was a clip show of the cycle so far.

With the overrun and the competition of Sunday Night Football, the Julie Chen-hosted reality show was down 22% from last week to tie its worst Sunday results in series history.

by Anonymousreply 40009/16/2013

It's not a scam. One of her 'fans' found her FB page and exposed the fact that the baby was sick.

Britney then announced that the tests came back positive for cancer. She has asked for privacy and prayers.

And infants and children can be diagnosed with a wide range of cancers

by Anonymousreply 40109/16/2013

Andy is more of a moron if he is still talking shit bout Elissa given that he knows the audience likes her - he heard the boos from his vote.

by Anonymousreply 40309/16/2013

R401 the episode of SVU was called "Sick" (aired in 2004). Family member creates scam that grandbaby has cancer in order to get thousands in donations.

by Anonymousreply 40409/16/2013

R403, I think Elf on a Shelf is just being defiant. After one of his tirades against her he laughed and said "I hope I don't get fired now!" The little weasel has no idea what world of trouble he's in for.

by Anonymousreply 40509/16/2013

amazing how when they were "reminiscing" on sunday's episode about "bullying" they only brought up Amanda's going off on Elissa, and not Ginamarie and Aaryn's bed flip incident or numerous other bullying moments towards Candice. It's also "funny" how they only brought up Candice going off on Spencer (a fight Helen caused) in an attempt to make Candice look non-sympathetic.

What a miserable bunch.

by Anonymousreply 40609/16/2013

Ever notice how Andy does a one-handed zit pinch on his scalp while talking to other HG's? I see it fairly often on BBAD. It's where we're treated to all his various facial and eating/swallowing tics.

by Anonymousreply 40709/16/2013

One night last week, Spencer was holding GM's prescription bottle and while reading it said, "Oh, look GM, they spelled your name wrong. They spelled it VaginaMarie."

In other news, look what a vaginamarie google search reveals:

by Anonymousreply 40809/16/2013

Did they play part 2 of the HOH?

Who is competing against GM?

by Anonymousreply 40909/16/2013

haha I'm glad DL isn't the only site to call her that.

by Anonymousreply 41009/16/2013

Elf on a Shelf, R409. It's possible Spencer threw it to him.

by Anonymousreply 41109/16/2013

Spencer did not throw the second part of the HoH competition. They had to dig through a large box for crabs with the names of the evicted houseguests. Spencer simply sucked at it and needed 15 more minutes than Andy to complete it.

by Anonymousreply 41209/16/2013

Whn do Andy/GM compete for final HOH ?

Is that done live on Wednesday's show ?

by Anonymousreply 41309/16/2013

Yes, R413, it will be live on Wednesday's show.

by Anonymousreply 41409/16/2013

The Andy vs. GM competition will of course mean Andy wins and takes Spencer, leaving GM in 3rd place w/o the opportunity to talk to fellow jurors at all. Andy wins, Spencer gets $50,000. The Sassy Garanimal will attempt to get a job "teaching" how to win reality shows. I will never again get thru Christmas without hearing Psycho music and seeing Andy's bunny teeth using his sippy cup.

by Anonymousreply 41509/16/2013

Spencer is not going to win against Andy. There may be some bitter jury members but they are not going to reward Spencer who did nothing for the entire game. Aaryn, Candice, GinaMarie, Elissa, Helen and Jessie will not vote for Spencer over Andy. Amand and McCrae will likely reward their former ally (Andy) instead of Spencer, even if it means letting go of their anger. Judd is the only possible vote for Andy, and even that is a stretch. Andy will win 9-0 or 8-1 against Spencer.

GM kicks both of their asses, though. If she is in the finals, she will win.

by Anonymousreply 41809/16/2013

I predict Andy and GM will tie on the final HOH quiz thus resulting in a tiebreaker question.

Might I suggest "at any given point in the game, how many of McRae's used, jizz filled and Santorum stained condoms were laying around his and Amanda's bed. The HG who comes the closest without going over wins. Your answers please"

by Anonymousreply 41909/16/2013

Baloney. We already know most of the houseguests are homophobes, but they'll be voting as to how Andy played the game. Either in admiration or revenge. Andy HAS played a great game. Better than anyone else's. He at least had a plan.

But Andy has also played like a bitch. Not just because he was a tattler, but because of his nasty mouth. He stands out in this classless group, and not in a good way. Andy is probably smarter than most of them, but you wouldn't know it to listen to him.

Does it help that I think McCrea played like a bitch too? Riding on Amanda, letting her make all the decisions and mistakes. Weakly protesting her behavior and then submitting to her demands and following. McCrea was the bigger bitch, but he's not there at the end.

by Anonymousreply 42109/16/2013

Yes, it's ludicrous to suggest that Spencer would win over Andy. The only one he MIGHT have won against among the Final 6 was McCrae and that's because McCrae "hid" behind Amanda so much.

by Anonymousreply 42209/16/2013

I can't see Spencer winning. As others have said, he's had little game.

by Anonymousreply 42309/16/2013

I highly recommend you see BB3 and BB All-Stars' Danielle Reyes on Ron Cesternino's I Have A Podcast on YT. She lets rip what she thinks about this shitty season. Sorry, my phone sucks at posting links for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 42409/17/2013

Best season ever!!!!

by Anonymousreply 42509/17/2013

r424, thanks so much for the recommendationn. Danielle Reyes is my all time favorite BB contestant. Granted, she never won but she would've if the producers didn't allow that shitty ass Devil Roddy to be such a bad sport and talk the other jury members into not voting for her. I love her!

by Anonymousreply 42609/17/2013

You people claiming Spencer can't win this show are not going to like what happens if Spencer makes the final two Wednesday night.

No matter what you might think of the guy personally, he's clearly the smartest one left of the final three. And he knows BB better than anyone this season, save for (possibly) McRae.

by Anonymousreply 42709/17/2013

I don't think we're saying we don't want him to win. I think we're saying we don't think he can. So I don't think there will be disappointment if he does. Just surprise.

by Anonymousreply 42809/17/2013

R427, smarts and BB awareness aren't the only tools for winning the game. Spencer won't win because jury has zero respect for his nearly non-existant game. His name was never even mentioned in the JH footage last week. He won't win.

by Anonymousreply 42909/17/2013

GM is a self-delusional piece of work. Last night on BBAD they decided to go over each HG and describe the "most assholey" thing they did. GM agreed that Candice's was her eviction night "rant": "That was ridiculous. She didn't have to go that route and end up looking like an asshole. And she'll have to outlive that everytime for all eternity because it'll be on YT and she'll look like a fucking nasty broad."

Wow. I think she's going to find out that her "At least my mother wanted me!" shout-out on eviction night will have much more traction on YT.

by Anonymousreply 43009/17/2013

And Elf on a Shelf actually said an hour later to Spencer "I wonder if my roommates miss my antics. I'm the wacky roommate. My antics are endearing. I'm the world's biggest open book" And then he proceeded to describe how his gay roommate is secretive when it comes to hooking up. And he bragged that he got the "most action."

by Anonymousreply 43109/17/2013

Someone said Big Brother Canada was a dull season. How can you say that after episode 15 with the instant nomination and instant eviction? The nominated houseguests didn't even get to play for veto. And when the show's host told the HOH about the new twist in the HOH room, all of her comments about who to nominate were broadcast downstairs so that the other houseguests could see how she felt about them as players and who she wanted gone. It was a pretty neat twist. On you tube episode 15-- called the Chevrolet Instant Eviction night...

by Anonymousreply 43209/17/2013

No one cares, R432.

by Anonymousreply 43309/17/2013

Enough, BB Canada shill. It sucked except for Topaz and her fucking stupid blunder on finale night.

Elf on a Shelf did a rundown of gay bars near his apartment in Chicago. He said one was notorious for old guys. One was "gross and slutty" and he added that his gay roommate Anthony liked to go there. One had "superficial asshole gays" and it "enraged" him to have "the world's most boring conversations" there. He described an incident where a surgeon texted him on Grindr and Elf on a Shelf was out for a free meal so he said OK. The surgeon then "tricked" him by trying to only get him over to his apartment to hook up, a free meal wasn't part of the deal, sadly.

I want to know if it was actually gay bars where he'd tell people he just got accepted into Harvard Law School and they'd buy him free drinks.

Elf on a Shelf sounds more or less like an amateur huster but a desperately unattractive one.

by Anonymousreply 43409/17/2013

His looks are hard to take, but I don't hold that against him.

It's his two-faced playing, head-cocking mannerisms and toddler wardrobe that makes my skin crawl.

by Anonymousreply 43509/17/2013

I wonder if Andy owns a pair of big boy pants?

by Anonymousreply 43609/17/2013

If he does, R436, I hope he craps in them tomorrow night when he gets a clue from the audience how utterly loathed he has been.

by Anonymousreply 43709/17/2013

The perfect scenario for finale night would be:

1. audience member yells out "Aaryn, Ginamarie, Spencer and Amanda..... good luck getting new jobs."

2. Audience boos elf on a shelf.

3. Nick comes out on national TV, introduces his boyfriend after telling GM he really likes her as a friend and she's a friend for life... blah, blah

4. Elissa wins America's Favorite Houseguest.

by Anonymousreply 43809/17/2013

Spencer had a better game than Elissa and everyone here wants her to be America's favorite. Why? She was just as bad as having Jeremy in the house.

by Anonymousreply 43909/17/2013

The fantasy is that you'll find a porn star on grindr but the reality is that it's stocked with people like Andy. Barf.

by Anonymousreply 44009/17/2013

We all need to support Andy, he one of us.

by Anonymousreply 44109/17/2013

"he one of us," R441? Oh, dear.

Our national nightmare will be over in 24 hours. Praise Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 44209/17/2013

They will all vote for the queer.

by Anonymousreply 44309/17/2013

On a BBAD from a couple of nights ago, they are burping like pigs. Especially GM & Spencer. Andy is eating a tortilla or fajita and his mouth is so open while eating it looks like a cement mixer with the lid open. How can anyone bear to witness this?

And GM just can't stop fishing for compliments.

by Anonymousreply 44409/18/2013

Are they still showing Spencer tugging away under his blanket at night?

by Anonymousreply 44509/18/2013

Which excrement eater will win Bigot Brother? I guess I'm rooting for Andy by default. It's more that I'm rooting against Gina Marie and Spencer. Andy might be a douche, but GM and Spencer are worse. They're both disgusting bigots.

Amanda was actually my favorite at the beginning before she went nuts.

I hope Elissa wins America's Favorite so all the scumbags' heads explode.

by Anonymousreply 44609/18/2013

I still hope that for some reason everyone is disqualified and no one wins.

by Anonymousreply 44709/18/2013

Andy to gm on bbad: "You are loved! You are street smart! You have a warmth that can't be denied!"

by Anonymousreply 44909/18/2013

You know Andy and GM have to be really bad because I'm rooting for Spencer.

I wish there was some clause in their contracts that would allow CBS to not award any of them the $$$

CBS should say they are donating it to diversity programs

Andy/GM/Spencer don't deserve to be rewarded in any way

by Anonymousreply 45009/18/2013

I miss Kathy from BB12 who was always cleaning and looking for a Hires!

by Anonymousreply 45109/18/2013

R432, there was a BBCanada thread here for 'Official Big Brother Thread' It doesn't have the word Canada in the title...although if you read it, it will contain spoilers.

There will be a season 2 in February, though Americans would have to wait for it to be on youtube.

by Anonymousreply 45209/18/2013

LOL R451~ So true!

by Anonymousreply 45309/18/2013

I agree with R450

by Anonymousreply 45409/18/2013

Too good to be true?

Big Brother 15 Winnings and Prizes To Be Claimed By Lawsuits Against GinaMarie Zimmerman, Andy Herren, Spencer Clawson – Final 3 Sued For Slander

Big Brother 15 has had it’s share of racist and homophobic slurs spewed by many of the houseguests and Amanda has even threatened to kill people while Spencer has admitted that he enjoys giving drugs to women to sleep with them.

Well the three remaining houseguests, Andy, Ginamarie and Spencer had not heard enough trash as once the rest of the houseguests were all evicted, they spent their final week trash talking them and their families to all new levels – which included graphically describing what they would like to do with them sexually. Spencer even described Amanda’s VJ and went into detail about what he would like to do with it; a truly disgusting pig!

Meanwhile, the jury members are in the jury house and they can’t hear what the final three are saying, but their families are sitting back home and some of them are even watching the live feeds and are witness to the rampant slandering that has been going on against the evicted houseguests.

Many houseguests have lost their jobs and are going to be in need of cash when Big Brother 15 is finally over. Rumour has it that their are law suits already being prepared against the winner of the $500,000. This would actually be the best case scenario for the season’s end.

The final three houseguests are truly the lowest and vilest scumbags to ever appear on reality TV and it truly would be awesome to see lawyers take all the money. It would be fitting for the final 3 in the end not only to have their winnings seized, but to return home without any jobs. Remember that “N*gger Insurance” racial slur that Ginamarie talked about? Now that would be karma!

by Anonymousreply 45509/18/2013

R455, that lawsuit would go nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 45609/18/2013

What is the value of free speech if not to be able to say what in the minds of most reasonable people would be disgusting?!

by Anonymousreply 45709/18/2013

Oh good God, here come the free speech wingnuts who have no concept what it means.

Freedom of speech guarantees an individual freedom from GOVERNMENT censure. THAT IS ALL IT GUARANTEES.

There is no such thing as free speech that allows you to say what you want, whenever you want, with NO repercussions from society at large.

We can sue, we can boycott, we can hold you accountable for your words.

This has been your daily less on FREE SPEECH.

by Anonymousreply 45809/18/2013

I despise all 3 finalists, but I'd rather Andy or Spencer win than Ginamarie. I hate how so much of the public has forgotten or doesn't care about all the vile shit that has come out of her mouth, and her treatment of Candice.

I really hope Julie addresses the outrage during the finale and points out EVERY cast member involved.

by Anonymousreply 45909/18/2013

In last night's BBAD, both Andy & GM promised each other they'd take the other with them into the top 2. We'll see tonight genuine this promise is.

by Anonymousreply 46009/18/2013

Hmmmmm, interesting.

by Anonymousreply 46109/18/2013

[quote] Freedom of speech guarantees an individual freedom from GOVERNMENT censure. THAT IS ALL IT GUARANTEES.

[quote] There is no such thing as free speech that allows you to say what you want, whenever you want, with NO repercussions from society at large.

[quote] We can sue, we can boycott, we can hold you accountable for your words.

No one is claiming that the 1st Amendment offers protection from anything other than government censure. But there is something offensive about the anti-constitutional, if not Constitution, behavior of reflexively seeking to silence opposing speech through non-governmental measures.

by Anonymousreply 46209/18/2013

And, the winner is...NOBODY!!

by Anonymousreply 46309/18/2013

i don't any of them to win.

they all suck.

by Anonymousreply 46409/18/2013

[quote]But there is something offensive about the anti-constitutional, if not Constitution, behavior of reflexively seeking to silence opposing speech through non-governmental measures.

Boycotts are offensive? So you think any attempt to quell racism, homophobia or misogyny is offensive?

by Anonymousreply 46509/18/2013

R466, I thought to be considered "camp" you have to be funny? Tintin hasn't made me laugh once.

by Anonymousreply 46709/18/2013

I wonder what Dr. Will is going to say as he moderates the jury...I have a feeling he'll just be snarky and insult them.

by Anonymousreply 46809/18/2013

[quote] Boycotts are offensive? So you think any attempt to quell racism, homophobia or misogyny is offensive?

Please note that I used the word reflexively in my original post for a prospect of suing contestants on a lame reality show for making racist/homophobic statements, I think that's pretty offensive, and shows some fascist tendencies to silence opposing thinking.

by Anonymousreply 46909/18/2013

just over 3 hours y'all...the most interesting part won't be who wins. It will be the cast reunion and fighting. I want Aaryn, Ginamarie, Amanda, Spencer and Andy called the fuck out. I want Julie to ask Nick if he wants to date Ginamarie. I want Howard and Candice to have the floor to address the racism they endured (and that Howard was able to watch at home after he left). I want the crowd to boo people. I want to see everyone's face when Elissa wins America's Favorite Player.

I hope they don't waste most of the show with the final HOH.

by Anonymousreply 47009/18/2013

R462, the lawsuits would theoretically be by the family members of the cast who were in fact slandered by the final three as is pointed out in the article linked. It has nothing to do with racism, homophobia, etc. It is specifically saying things about innocent people, slanderous things, that are untrue and that they knew were untrue because they made them up.

by Anonymousreply 47109/18/2013

"I loathed just about all guest but ellisa and Judd and Howard this year."

Elissa and Howard - two houseguests who will be known for having done nothing in the season. Mushmouth Judd another loser no one trusted.

by Anonymousreply 47209/18/2013

1. the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

There's nothing slanderous about talking about Amanda and what you want to do with her. Most of the people in this season of Big Brother have had their reputations smeared by their own actions. There is no slander.

by Anonymousreply 47309/18/2013

R473, pay attention. R471 spells out this shit better than your perfunctory definition.

by Anonymousreply 47409/18/2013

Is it true that Spencer has been trying to exhibit dom behavior over Andy?

by Anonymousreply 47509/18/2013

I haven't read all of the new posts, so this was maybe already mentioned, but Kathy Griffin was on The Talk today and she mentioned BB. Julie cracked up when Kathy referred to it as "Super Racist Big Brother." And thanks to Kathy, someone finally mentioned Spencer's kiddie porn jokes. Anyway, she summed it up best: I don't know who I'm not rooting for.

by Anonymousreply 47609/18/2013

Again the article says nothing about what slander was said. No case.

by Anonymousreply 47709/18/2013

"they spent their final week trash talking them and their families to all new levels – which included graphically describing what they would like to do with them sexually."

Not slander

by Anonymousreply 47809/18/2013

" Rumour has it that there are law suits already being prepared against the winner of the $500,000."

No winner picked how can a lawsuit be prepared if they don't know the winner. Do they leave that line blank?

by Anonymousreply 47909/18/2013

Kathy Griffin says it all in 90 seconds. And she is going to put it in her act!!

Go Kathy.

by Anonymousreply 48009/18/2013

alright gurls, here we go. PLEASE BB producers don't make most of the show about the fucking HOH comp. The live show and the drama/confrontations on stage should be front and center. No one gives a fuck who wins.

by Anonymousreply 48109/18/2013

Elf on a Shelf looks like Pinocchio in his widdle bow tie and shorts.

by Anonymousreply 48209/18/2013

Spencer and Andy are 2 of the most unathletic males ever to be on this show. I know we didn't see every minute of the HOH round 1 comp, but I bet Spencer was off in 15 minutes or less. That's another thing these geniuses didn't think of-Ginamarie is dumb as rocks but she is pretty athletic. They shouldn't have kept her, knowing she would likely win round 1.

by Anonymousreply 48309/18/2013

I would pay Spencer $600 to sit on my face and rip a big juicy fart

by Anonymousreply 48409/18/2013

How SCRIPTED was Dr. Will's segment with the jury?

by Anonymousreply 48509/18/2013

It seems like from the Dr Will segment that Andy could beat either GM or Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 48609/18/2013

Get ready Chicago gays! Andy's gonna be back in town soon with loaded pockets - are you man enough to land him? Hmmm?

by Anonymousreply 48709/18/2013

The rat hamster got HOH

by Anonymousreply 48809/18/2013

I think it'll all come down to how the jury questions are answered.

by Anonymousreply 48909/18/2013

WOOHOO. ANDY's going beat either person with the jury. I hope he takes Gina Marie. Most of them hate her and The YEAR of the GAY on Big Brother.

by Anonymousreply 49009/18/2013

Please, please let Nick come out tonight on national TV!!!

by Anonymousreply 49109/18/2013

He's evicting Spencer?!?! LOL

by Anonymousreply 49209/18/2013

eew racist bitch guaranteed to get money. I have a feeling she'll win first. FUCK.

by Anonymousreply 49309/18/2013

Andy took GM. WOW

by Anonymousreply 49409/18/2013

The rat turns on spencer.

Oh please let GM win this for snickers and giggles

by Anonymousreply 49509/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 49609/18/2013

The audio is fucked up. Nice job Grodner. BTW - Gina Marie has to pee.

by Anonymousreply 49709/18/2013

Spencer wouldn't have received a single vote. GM has a couple votes for sure. It wasn't a smart move to get rid of him.

by Anonymousreply 49809/18/2013

I hope Ginamarie gets EMBARRASSED. Nick better be asked if he wants to date her. I hope Candice goes IN on that fucking garbage cunt too.

by Anonymousreply 49909/18/2013

I gotta pee.

by Anonymousreply 50009/18/2013

It was a good move. From the comments with Dr Will, Andy will get the votes of Amanda, McCrae, Elissa, Candace and probably Helen and possibly Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 50109/18/2013

R501- but Andy was going to get those votes regardless. It was a bad move because people like Aaryn and Judd would have voted Andy over Spencer, but not over GM.

by Anonymousreply 50209/18/2013

Would someone explain that stupid-ass tie on McCrea's head? Is there some sort of significance to it?

by Anonymousreply 50309/18/2013

lol Ginamarie COULD NOT answer Amanda's question.

by Anonymousreply 50409/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 50509/18/2013

Andy won this hands down.

by Anonymousreply 50609/18/2013

Did GM shit her pants?

by Anonymousreply 50709/18/2013

Ginamarie couldn't answer Candice's question either except "the money would change me and my family's life"

by Anonymousreply 50809/18/2013

Andy loves Elissa? I thought he said he wanted to stab her in the throat.

by Anonymousreply 50909/18/2013

Andy lying out of his ass "I really do love you all". Wait until everyone hears how he's been bashing them...

interesting that Aaryn and Judd didn't get to ask a question.

by Anonymousreply 51009/18/2013

If Judd asked a question they would have had to hire an interpreter.

by Anonymousreply 51109/18/2013

I have a feeling all the racism will be overlooked... they are not going to bring that up. The Grodner has spoken!

by Anonymousreply 51209/18/2013

Amanda rolling her eyes as Ginamarie bumbles through her final speech lol

by Anonymousreply 51309/18/2013

This should've already been over. We want to see confrontations.

Amanda is practically unrecognizable under 10 lbs. of makeup.

by Anonymousreply 51409/18/2013

Fuck Andy's speech is so long...only 24 minutes left of the show that means what 12 to address the controversy? pathetic. Grodner you are scum.

by Anonymousreply 51509/18/2013

No audience?

by Anonymousreply 51609/18/2013

Y'all know Howard will have a moment to speak so the racism will at least be mentioned.

Please ask Nick about Ginamarie. C'MON JULIE DO IT

by Anonymousreply 51709/18/2013

I despise Amanda but she looks good tonight. In a slutty way

by Anonymousreply 51809/18/2013

I want Howard to address why he said nothing while the racism was flying around the house. Similar to Elton John doing a concert in Russia.

by Anonymousreply 51909/18/2013

Julie is going there. She would not lead into the commercial with that last remark if she was not.

PLEASE tell those fucks they are unemployed! Oh well, they will know in an hour anyway.

by Anonymousreply 52009/18/2013

GM bribes them with a lovely parting gift. HA! She kills me. I am GinaMarie. Vote for me. I can only be GinaMarie. I should win because I am GinaMarie. Cement shoes. Lovely Parting Gift.

by Anonymousreply 52109/18/2013

LOL Amanda finding out America voted her up for nomination

by Anonymousreply 52209/18/2013

Howard's a liar. He was there when the racism happened and he says he didn't witness it.

by Anonymousreply 52309/18/2013

Howard didn't hear every comment though. He only heard some of it.

Too bad Jeremy is such a jerk. He and Howard look hot tonight.

by Anonymousreply 52409/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 52509/18/2013

wow NO personal calling out. Aaryn was the only one who had to be singled out upon eviction.

Ginamarie, Amanda, Spencer and Andy won't find out until about 10 minutes from now.

Ginamarie shouting "Hi Nick" lmao

I'm pissed Nick wasn't asked to comment. He'll give Ginamarie a fake hug and then get a restraining order ASAP tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 52609/18/2013

Props to Julie for telling the jury that their actions made national headlines. Translation: Aaryn Nation, you're in danger girl.

by Anonymousreply 52709/18/2013

Good lord. Poor Nick. GM is already screaming his name like the psycho she is.

by Anonymousreply 52809/18/2013

Feedwatcher will have coverage of the backyard interviews on that site...

by Anonymousreply 52909/18/2013

Howard is such a pathetic mush mouth!!! Arrrrrgh!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 53009/18/2013

The reason Chenbot is such a lame host is because she talks like she's an evening news reporter. She doesn't realize (even after all these years) that a host needs to have some expression in their voice, a variety of facial expressions, and not look like she has a stick up her ass.

by Anonymousreply 53109/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 53209/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 53309/18/2013

I am so glad for Andy. He deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 53409/18/2013

I think Nick whispered to GM something like "OK, OK" to get her to stop hugging. Looked like it to me.

by Anonymousreply 53509/18/2013

If Nick had any balls he would have refused a hug. Instead he gave her a minute long one. I hope the tabloids follow up on Ginamarie's meltdown when she learns Nick wants nothing to do with her scum bucket racist bitch ass.

by Anonymousreply 53609/18/2013

Nick wasn't jumping out of that chair to get to GM. He really didn't look like he was enjoying the hug. Poor guy and he's so cute.

by Anonymousreply 53709/18/2013

Nick looked embarrassed. Like the producers told him:

"Just hug her immediately and get it out of the way"

by Anonymousreply 53809/18/2013

"I know you have, my dear."

LOL @ shady Chenbot.

by Anonymousreply 53909/18/2013

Fucking do nothing cunt elissa won america's do nothing player.

by Anonymousreply 54009/18/2013

America's Sweetheart!

by Anonymousreply 54109/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 54209/18/2013

[quote]I am so glad for Andy. He deserves it.

I wouldn't say he deserves it, but he was the best of the worst.

Did GinaWhorie and Amanduh clap for him?

by Anonymousreply 54309/18/2013

I can't with middle america putting Judd in the top 3 for America's Favorite Player. Judd was a lazy, misogynistic piece of shit with a horrible accent. At least Howard was in the top 3.

by Anonymousreply 54409/18/2013

Did you see Amanda's face when Ellissa won ? She was livid and then walked off the stage.

by Anonymousreply 54509/18/2013

After all of the controversy, it was truly an anti-climactic finale.

by Anonymousreply 54609/18/2013

Amanduh voted for him.

by Anonymousreply 54709/18/2013

Yup R546. That's CBS for ya.

by Anonymousreply 54809/18/2013

Did you see Amanda's face when Ellissa won ? She was livid and walked off the stage.

by Anonymousreply 54909/18/2013

What did Howard do? Sit in his room and pout. Never played the game and didn't stick up for the his race.

by Anonymousreply 55009/18/2013

Any links to backyard interviews?

by Anonymousreply 55109/18/2013

I still don't know what Elissa did to be America's player. I am so happy for Andy. He played a great game.

by Anonymousreply 55209/18/2013

R529 what is the feedwatcher link?

by Anonymousreply 55309/18/2013

Amanda and Pizza Boy moved over to the side of the stage. I wish the camera had been on Amanda when Julie announced Elissa's win. I think the producers told her where to stand and she was edited out on purpose.. One quick shot at the very end and she was not clapping. Nor was that doofus surfer beach boy.

by Anonymousreply 55409/18/2013

Feedwatcher will have those later.... probably tomorrow R551.

by Anonymousreply 55509/18/2013

R553 here

by Anonymousreply 55609/18/2013

BB's favorite homophobe will be interviewing houseguests in a few minutes live for the world to see.

by Anonymousreply 55709/18/2013

thank you R556

Except for David who is average to me, these other 4 are quite good looking:

by Anonymousreply 55809/18/2013

It's so stupid that BB doesn't do a proper post-finale reunion show like Survivor does where all the dirt can come out and heads can roll. BB also really needs a real host like Jeff Probst. Probst always knows what the fuck is going on with his cast and will not hesitate to go in on their asses. Worst casting, hosting, and producing ever this year.

by Anonymousreply 55909/18/2013

Thank you very much R557!!!!

by Anonymousreply 56009/18/2013

It's been reported that Jeremy's hygienic practices are as bad as MANda and McNasty. Nick is adorable!

by Anonymousreply 56109/18/2013

Aaryn is meeting with her new PR team as we talk about this, mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 56209/18/2013

What was the final vote? Who did Candace and Jessie vote for?

by Anonymousreply 56309/18/2013

Yes she will get her own show.

by Anonymousreply 56409/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 56509/18/2013

Anyone else having issues with the CBS backyard feed working? I get a commercial and then it stops working.

by Anonymousreply 56609/18/2013

[quote]Aaryn is meeting with her new PR team as we talk about this, mark my words.

Well, she already got Candace to say what great friends they've become. She said it tonight. However, Candace has no idea all the things Aaryn said about her.

by Anonymousreply 56709/18/2013

[quote]Well, she already got Candace to say what great friends they've become. She said it tonight. However, Candace has no idea all the things Aaryn said about her.

Poor Candace isn't very bright.

by Anonymousreply 56809/18/2013

CBS fail lol. They moved the interviews to 11:45

by Anonymousreply 56909/18/2013

Candice is a good, forgiving person. I wouldn't say she's stupid and she also doesn't know everything that was said about her.

Andy was the least offensive of the 3 left so I'm least upset that he won.

by Anonymousreply 57009/18/2013

R563, the final vote was 7-2 with only Aaryn and Judd voting for GinaMarie.

by Anonymousreply 57109/18/2013

Who were the other person to vote for GM other than Aaryn Nation.

by Anonymousreply 57209/18/2013

Thanks r571! I must've posted right after you.

by Anonymousreply 57309/18/2013

Candace is really beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 57409/18/2013

R572, for whatever reason... Judd. Maybe the KKK novice and him got a little close in the jury house and she used her inner white supremacist powers to convince him to vote GM. Who knows.

I don't find Andy cute or handsome one bit, but suddenly holding an extra $500,000 in pocket change suddenly makes him all that more attractive. Maybe I'll have to drive out a few miles to Boystown and see if I can find him once he leaves the west coast.

by Anonymousreply 57509/18/2013

Of course Aaryn didn't vote for the queer.

by Anonymousreply 57609/18/2013

CBS feed up now. David first interviewee. He's so fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 57709/18/2013

Jeremy "now I can say I'm a fan of Big Brother". He wasn't before being on the show lol

He also said he was not expecting the final 5 we saw.

Deflecting the bully question: "you want to see a bully-go see Amanda"

by Anonymousreply 57809/19/2013

Jeremy is getting his own reality show.

by Anonymousreply 57909/19/2013

Nick's interview:

I still think he's a douche. Hot but annoying and definitely has gay voice.

He admits to crying twice inside the house due the pressure. GAY. He cried both times in the arms of Ginamarie. Nick bought 2 tickets to a Monster Truck Rally and is going to take the bitch, keeping his promise. He's not over her folks. Nick is not that great of a person after all. Nothing negative to say about her.

by Anonymousreply 58009/19/2013

My phone won't support the backyard videos so I appreciate any news or updates

by Anonymousreply 58109/19/2013

Kaitlyn saying she is glad she was evicted when she was and that she has apologized for her own words/actions. Jeff says "it's up to people to accept it or not" so says that homophobe.

Kaitlyn and Jeremy are still in contact but no title for their relationship.

She says it was karma that Helen and Judd teamed up to vote her out over Aaryn then Aaryn went on to win HOH and evict both of them.

Kaitlyn would have voted for Ginamarie because of her game and that she's in for a rude awakening.

by Anonymousreply 58209/19/2013

They are all stupider than you can imagine.

by Anonymousreply 58309/19/2013

Hmmm. People here hated Andy far more than the people who were locked up with him for weeks or months. They seem quite fond of him.

by Anonymousreply 58409/19/2013

Kaitlin says she wished GM had won because she has some bad things to face and it will take GM time to "get back on her feet." As soon as anyone starts to talk about the issues of the cast that dufus Jeff deflects them to happier talk.

by Anonymousreply 58509/19/2013

Howard guesting on Bold and The Beautiful! Perfect for that gorgeous stud.

He forgives the people who made bigoted comments. Howard seems like he wants to be friends with Candice and will hang out tomorrow for her birthday. He seems to have career options going on.

He thinks Andy was a snitch but good social game and his advice to future contestants "be yourself but be aware everything is being recorded".

by Anonymousreply 58609/19/2013

Jeff missed his opportunity to ask Howard about that fine dick he is carrying between his legs. I'm sure Jeff would like to take a closer look at it.

by Anonymousreply 58709/19/2013

The live interview feed is irritating. The feed keeps glitching because of the auto loading tweets underneath it. Anyone got a link of the feed alone?

by Anonymousreply 58809/19/2013

Jessie up:

she looks quite pretty. She thinks she wasn't a floater and that she tried to get Amanda out which is what America wanted.

Jeff thought she waited too long "too little, too late".

Jessie "ouch".

Jessie says from the first day she didn't really gel with anyone and couldn't partner up. She still bemoans her lack of showmance.

Jeff you idiot Jessie wasn't the first juror.

Jessie says not shown on camera in the jury house was an Amanda-Elissa "tiff" right before they left for the live show.

by Anonymousreply 58909/19/2013

Jessie reveals that Amanda and Elissa had a "tiff" in the jury house. I'll bet...

by Anonymousreply 59009/19/2013

oh and Jessie wants to go the famewhore route (my words not hers) by moving to LA and trying to get some entertainment opportunities. Jeff joking about her taking his job (we can only hope)

by Anonymousreply 59109/19/2013

Candice looking STUNNING. Birthday is tomorrow.

She talks about the trying moments. "I'm not a starter but a finisher". She credits Howie, Helen and Elissa for helping her to get through it. She says some of the moments weren't her proudest when responding to the racism.

She believes Aaryn has truly changed and that she is not a racist just ignorant. She's a product of her environment. She thinks Aaryn is going to change. Candice picked "The Help" during movie night for the jurors to watch and Aaryn was educated.

Ginamarie's mother comment was the most hurtful. She's very happy Andy won because he wasn't personal. Forgiveness was the biggest lesson she learned.

by Anonymousreply 59209/19/2013

Candice, classy, classy woman.

by Anonymousreply 59309/19/2013

I guarantee Candice was coached to talk about Aaryn in a positive light. The cadence of her speech and her vocabulary increased ten-fold in that part of the interview. She was given a script that she followed well.

by Anonymousreply 59409/19/2013

thank you so much America. I'm obsessed with America. lol

She's using the $25,000 for her wellness center she's opening.

She didn't understand the intensity of BB coming in. She knew there was a target on her back from day 1. A million times harder than what she thought coming in.

She plans on keeping in touch with Candice, Helen and Andy (wait until she hears what he said).

by Anonymousreply 59509/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 59609/19/2013

zzz boring ass interview. I don't get his appeal or why middle america and some of you love him so much.

If he could change 1 thing he wouldn't have worked with McCranda so much.

R596 read Nick's exit interview up this thread. He's not anti-GM at all. I have no respect for him. He has seen everything we've seen as he's been out of the game so long.

by Anonymousreply 59709/19/2013

David looks ridiculous with that Farrah Fawcett hair!

by Anonymousreply 59809/19/2013

Jarrett Wieselman of EW has tweeted that he's probably the first reporter to tell the HGs about the firings and how much America hates them-"You should see the looks on their faces." HAAAAHAAAHAAA.

by Anonymousreply 59909/19/2013

Jeff says he was pulling for him. He thinks Amanda strengthened his game, not hurt it.

Jeff asked if Amanda "hurted" his game? lmfao he is on Ginamarie stupidity level.

McCrae thought of Amanda as a shield to him basically (my words). Somehow he views himself as the mastermind of the relationship. He says he might move to by day thing. He plans on going back to delivering pizzas ok gurl. Jeff says he open should his own pizza joint.

A lot of McCrae-Jeff love going on (puke).

McCrae claims his gut was to put up Andy on DE night but he went against it.

by Anonymousreply 60009/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!