Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gwyneth Paltrow Almost Get Her Daughter Killed

Gwyneth Paltrow might be the worst driver in all of Los Angeles (and that's saying a lot) 'cause she cut off a school bus on her vespa with her kid on the back ... and it was all caught on tape.

Paltrow and husband Chris Martin were picking up their kids from an L.A. school last week on their respective Vespas ... when Gwyneth (with one of her young kids on the back of her scooter) darted out into traffic ... right in front of an oncoming school bus. The bus driver had to slam on the brakes to stop from plowing into the actress ... and GP scooted away as if she didn't just put a bunch of people's lives in danger.

And keep watching the clip. Chris Martin is with her and he risks their other child's life. He also cuts in front of the school bus with their other kid on the back of his scooter

by Anonymousreply 1809/09/2013

So, is the growing anti-Paltrow backlash due to her having been named People's most beautiful woman?

by Anonymousreply 109/09/2013

No, it's due to her being a vapid, clueless (yet vindictive) cunt.

by Anonymousreply 209/09/2013

Well you unleashed her onto the world, Blythe/R2.

by Anonymousreply 309/09/2013

I wish she got knocked down!

by Anonymousreply 409/09/2013

Forgot about the darting out for a minute, who would put such young kids on the back of a Vespa or any motorbike. They're both morons.

by Anonymousreply 509/09/2013

Gwyneth may be increasingly unlikeable but you can't hope that her daughter is harmed.

by Anonymousreply 609/09/2013

That fucking cunt is pure trash, through and through. Glad to hear she rides a scooter in a city with the WORST drivers.

by Anonymousreply 709/09/2013

If those children were in a humongous SUV, they would have to be secured in approved child seats. But it is okay for them to hop on the back of a Vespa and zip around town with mom/dad? That makes perfect sense.

by Anonymousreply 809/09/2013

In other news, the Coldplay song from the new Hunger Games is their best for a while. I haven't really been able to like them since Chris became Mr Paltrow, the music became all pompous and U2 stadium anyway. They really are the worst celeb couple ever.

by Anonymousreply 909/09/2013

What a stupid, careless woman. Does she think it's the job of the school bus to make way for her?

by Anonymousreply 1009/09/2013

The video's not quite as dramatic as the print copy would have you believe. She does dart in front of the bus, but she's clearly moving faster than the bus, and the bus driver certainly did not have to "slam on the brakes."

People do dart, or (ahem) scoot around on their scooters, all the time. That said, it doesn't seem like the most sensible way to transport small children in Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 1109/09/2013

[quote] Gwyneth may be increasingly unlikeable but you can't hope that her daughter is harmed.

No one has hoped that. No one said anything like that.

Chris Martin is as fucking stupid as his wife when it comes to their children's safety

by Anonymousreply 1209/09/2013

Vespas? What pretentious twats.

by Anonymousreply 1409/09/2013

R6, wander back over to the donut box the head of purchasing sent up to you gals because you're so cooperative. I think there's a chocolate long-john left.

by Anonymousreply 1609/09/2013

[quote]Does she think it's the job of the school bus to make way for her?

Everything I've read about her leads me to believe that -- yes, she does. It seems to be her entire viewpoint towards life.

by Anonymousreply 1709/09/2013

It's not much of an ad for Vespa since clearly the thing has no pickup.

by Anonymousreply 1809/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!