Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gwyneth Paltrow Goes To War Against VANITY FAIR!

Her panties in a twist over suspected negative article, she asks friends never to cooperate with VF again.

Who does this bitch think she is?

by Anonymousreply 2910/14/2013

[quote]she asks friends never to cooperate with VF again.

So, 3 people will never cooperate with VF ever again?

by Anonymousreply 109/09/2013

Shut the fuck up,OP.

by Anonymousreply 209/09/2013

Did you ever think about GP's bony pussy grinding into Chris Martin's bony pubes?

Me either until just now, but ugh.

by Anonymousreply 309/09/2013

I'd actually pay extra if they could guarantee it'd be a Goop-free zone.

by Anonymousreply 409/09/2013

She's the snotty, stuck up girl in high school who reigned over her clique and were mean to the less fortunate.

by Anonymousreply 509/09/2013

Now I really want to read the article. It must be vicious if she's willing to publically try and shut them down.

by Anonymousreply 609/09/2013

It is not an article, but the threat of using her on the cover that is giving her a wedgie.

by Anonymousreply 709/09/2013

There's already a thread on this from last night.

by Anonymousreply 809/09/2013

Well now there's a new thread, Gwyneth.

by Anonymousreply 909/09/2013

I used to not understand why this narcissistic bitch is so hated, here and everywhere but this past year I finally understand.

by Anonymousreply 1009/09/2013

But I'm sure they're environmentally friendly.

by Anonymousreply 1109/09/2013

Why would the ultimate attention whore be threatened by a cover? Because there will be a revealing multi-page article about her that won't be too terribly flattering and will touch on all of the complaints and themes we've made here for years. She's probably gotten word back from someone about the types of questions asked. I'm sure some of her "friends" will take part but will request anonimity.

by Anonymousreply 1209/09/2013

[quote]I'm sure some of her "friends" will take part but will request anonimity.

Madonna probably gave Graydon Carter the idea in the first place!

by Anonymousreply 1309/09/2013

I surprised VF would go after her. Isn't she friend with Graydon Carter and his pals?

by Anonymousreply 1409/09/2013

Madonna did the same thing. She got people blacklisted out of the industry for daring to go against her. Gwen learned from the best.

by Anonymousreply 1509/09/2013

Please support Planned Parenthood!

by Anonymousreply 1609/09/2013

No one is going to turn down being featured in VF out of friendship with a 40+ actress who has been reduced to playing second banana in the "Ironman" series.

by Anonymousreply 1709/09/2013

In this case, Blythe, I'll support post-partum ABORTION.

by Anonymousreply 1809/09/2013

So Tom Cruise and Britney Spears can't fend off a negative article about them by Vanity Fair but Goop can?

by Anonymousreply 1909/09/2013

"Threatening" to put her on the cover? She's on the level now where she's posing for Good Housekeeping covers. I can't even imagine a scandal about her that would be interesting enough for her not to be thrilled to get the exposure.

by Anonymousreply 2009/09/2013

Some magazines are just not worthy of The Gwyneth.

by Anonymousreply 2109/09/2013

She should be on the cover of Field & Stream.

by Anonymousreply 2209/09/2013

Say what you want but her PR campaign got her book on the NYT best-seller list. Since bad PR is better than no PR and bad stories get you in the news a lot more than good stories, her and her publicists strategy is probably by design.

by Anonymousreply 2309/09/2013

Wait a minute - didn't another magazine recently proclaim her the most beautiful woman in the world?

by Anonymousreply 2409/09/2013

Gwyneth takedown piece a go -

by Anonymousreply 2510/14/2013

But what's going to be new in this piece that we don't already know? What new dirt are the going to print?

I bet they'll write about how she and Chris Martin have had troubles, possibly even privately separated but reconciled. Big whoop. Everyone already knows she's a preening, spoiled, pretentious bitch, and her movie career is in decline.

If they write up something really spicy, then I'll bite and read this. But VF and Graydon Carter haven't been noteworthy in ages.

by Anonymousreply 2610/14/2013

She's just making it worse, silly bitch. She really is delusional...

by Anonymousreply 2710/14/2013

I'm the biggest movie star of all time. I'm the Queen of Hollywood and Sandy is the Princess of Hollywood. Everyone camps out to see my new films. I have dozens of Oscars and I'm a successful recording artist (take THAT, Madge!)

by Anonymousreply 2810/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!