Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Taurus Video

The site still loads but the e mail link is dead.

Anyone know if this company is still in business?

I can't find the vids on torrents and was going to look into buying some.

Very hot hidden camera stuff.

by Anonymousreply 1104/08/2015

Anyone have a clue?

These are not the same folks as the Dan Franco tapes. Those infamous 506 million dollar hidden camera settlement tapes.

by Anonymousreply 109/10/2013

bump for possible information.

by Anonymousreply 203/25/2014

My last dealings with him were in 2002. He custom made each video based on ones interests. All of what he had was vintage video and film that he had made and he was really pissed off how many people had ripped him off by copying parts of his tape and putting it into other tapes for sale as their own work. He may have indeed been a provider to Franco above. Not the same person by any means, but Franco put together the tapes he sold and got into so much trouble for by many universities and sports players that didn't know they were filmed from video that he bought from a number of other people. You can always tell true Franco tapes as they blur out the team and school names, trying to avoid lawsuit. Some feel that Franco is today actively, a part at least of the direction of Angry Young Man.

Back to Taurus, at the time I spoke with him on the telephone, he put across the bottom of all tape the name of the person on the credit card purchasing the tape to insure that they wouldn't repost it!

by Anonymousreply 309/19/2014

R3 Thanks for that.

Phone disconnected, web site wonky...I think he may be dead.

by Anonymousreply 409/23/2014

I bought lots of his tapes on VHS back in the nineties. Everything was shot on super-8 film and transferred to video. It was hot (if you have a voyeuristic streak) then, but by modern standards very crude. You might find some of his stuff on torrent sites, but I doubt you'd be able to buy it anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 509/23/2014

R5 I have only found one thing on a torrent site.

Have you any links?

by Anonymousreply 609/23/2014

bump for torrent links

by Anonymousreply 709/23/2014

Paging R5.

by Anonymousreply 811/16/2014

Oh -- I thought you meant Taurus guns!

by Anonymousreply 911/16/2014

Still hoping for torrent links.

by Anonymousreply 1004/05/2015

I'll bump it....who knows?

by Anonymousreply 1104/08/2015