Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Matt Alber & Tom Goss Midwest tour this month!

Anyone going to see Matt & Tom this month? I'm seeing them next Sunday in Madison and can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 1009/10/2013

I'm in love with Matt Alber's voice and I think he's unbelievably handsome, but every time I hear him speak or interviewed, he always seems to come across as a big bag of creepy, fucked-up narcissism.

by Anonymousreply 109/09/2013

That's too bad to hear. If we end up meeting him after the show, we'll have to see if my creepdar goes off.

by Anonymousreply 209/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 309/09/2013

What was that song he had out a year or two ago about wanting to ride the roller coaster and never wanting the ride to stop or something like that? It was about a break-up. The video has him in a barber shop dancing with the guy. Gorgeous achingly heartbreaking song.

by Anonymousreply 409/09/2013

Found it. This song never fails to bring me to tears. Achingly beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 509/09/2013

What exactly is a "VIP pre-concert reception"?

by Anonymousreply 609/09/2013

Not a bad song, though I'd've guessed Rufus Wainwright. Too bad you have to watch the video portion to get the song's full impact.

by Anonymousreply 709/09/2013

R6, it means "pay 30 bucks more to hang out with them for a bit." Not enticing considering tickets are 20 bucks and the concert is in a small church. Also considering Woofs in Madison just posted on Facebook that Matt will be at the bar afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 809/09/2013

What is the big attraction to this Matt Alber fellow beyond the fact that can sing an okay song? He kind of looks like Howdy Doody which is some people. But why in hell would anyone pay MONEY to hang out with him?

by Anonymousreply 909/09/2013

They're both nice handsome openly gay men who sing nicely about love and heartache.

Sorry they're not like your heroes, R9; corrupt politicians, reality show braindead racists and barebacking whores.

by Anonymousreply 1009/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!