Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Wentworth MIller: I tried to kill myself

Wentworth Miller tried to commit suicide multiple times because he couldn't handle keeping his sexual identity a secret.

Miller revealed his dark secret at the Human Rights Campaign Dinner in Seattle Saturday night, saying his first suicide attempt was when he was 15.

The "Prison Break" star says he downed a bottle of pills at home, and he wasn't crying out for help, because "you only cry for help if there is help to cry for."

Wentworth also talked about the torture of working in Hollywood as a closeted actor ... explaining he wanted to be the role model he never had ... "to be the someone else, that no one was to me."

by Anonymousreply 14706/21/2014

I heart Wenty.

by Anonymousreply 109/08/2013

sad

by Anonymousreply 209/08/2013

Thank goodness he didn't! He's too hot to die.

by Anonymousreply 309/08/2013

Shush your little chat mouth, R4, he came out. You don't know how hard it is from a A-lister to come out, now do you? I admire him.

by Anonymousreply 509/08/2013

I really admire him for coming out and being honest like this. I don't think he's an A-lister though, R5. I didn't even know who he was before this.

by Anonymousreply 609/08/2013

His acting career may be on the decline but he scripted one of the best movies of the year: Stoker. Still has game.

by Anonymousreply 709/08/2013

He's not an a-lister, r4. What could have made it so hard? I have no tolerance for the closet.

by Anonymousreply 809/08/2013

I'd see anything he was in now, R7.

I have no tolerance for you, R8. You don't know what you think you know.

by Anonymousreply 1009/08/2013

I admire his candor. Hope it doesn't hurt his career.

by Anonymousreply 1109/08/2013

Bless him. I hope things are a lot better.

by Anonymousreply 1209/08/2013

While I admire any public figure with the courage to come out, GOOD LORD, homeboy went from 0 to Phylicia Rashad in 10 seconds flat. That HRC speech couldn't have been more self-congratulatory if he was accepting the Tony for "Raisin in the Sun."

by Anonymousreply 1309/08/2013

"I'm not gay, but that rumor can't be killed. I'd like to have a girlfriend and a family. But I haven't met the right one yet. Until then I'm focusing on my job. I had to wait so long for this chance I savor every second on set even if it means 14 hours of shooting a day."

-Wentworth Miller, 2007.

What an inspiring role model.

by Anonymousreply 1409/08/2013

Phylicia's Tony Awards speech is a DL legend.

by Anonymousreply 1609/08/2013

I am still recovering from this one.

by Anonymousreply 1709/08/2013

[quote] I have no tolerance for the closet.

If you ever think of committing suicide I am willing to give some tips.

by Anonymousreply 1809/08/2013

r15: that statement was likely prepared by his PR people. don't be too hard on him. he probably has more control of his life and career now.

by Anonymousreply 1909/08/2013

Stoker was great. Beautifully directed, compellingly acted, and a very tight script.

I guess it's less stressful to come out now that he's more into the writing part of his careet. Being a gay screenwriter is as scandalous as being a screenwriter.

by Anonymousreply 2009/08/2013

[quote]He's not an a-lister, [R4]. What could have made it so hard? I have no tolerance for the closet.

Because everyone's experiences are exactly like yours?

In 2004 40% of the US still polled against any recognition for same-sex couples. That includes marriage and civil unions.

You may be lucky enough so your professional and personal life are all acted out in an accepting community and family.

But you're just wrong if you think the majority of gay men have this experience.

But I'm sure your intolerance for the closet is very helpful to those men still in the closet. Nothing will help a gay teenager struggling with his sexuality more than to see openly gay men spit on those who didn't come out of the closet fast enough for them.

by Anonymousreply 2109/08/2013

How many HRC benefit dinners are there in an average year? 5,000?

by Anonymousreply 2209/08/2013

Wenty has the same publicist as Cavill. And Jodie Foster and Bomer, FYI.

by Anonymousreply 2309/08/2013

I wonder how brave he would be in coming out now if he career hadn't fizzled out after Prison Break was cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 2409/08/2013

I've never heard of him. Is he on cable?

by Anonymousreply 2509/08/2013

Alright not to derail this thread but JESUS that Phylicia Rashad clip is INSANE. Is there still a thread about it anywhere? I can only imagine the cuntiness DL unleashed upon that nonsense, I wish I'd seen it earlier.

As for Miller, Stoker was terrific but mostly due to Park Chan-wook's directing, I thought the script was the weakest part. It's great WM finally came out though and is talking honestly and openly about how shitty the closet is. Still, I don't really feel much sympathy for him, he made a lot of money and made himself a name by being a goodlooking chickenshit, and he can't act.

by Anonymousreply 2609/08/2013

He was in Prison Break, which is on Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 2709/08/2013

Wow, heartbreaking. Wouldn't have thought Miller would try to kill himself.

by Anonymousreply 2809/08/2013

[quote]He's not an a-lister, What could have made it so hard? I have no tolerance for the closet.

Maybe he didn't relish being associated with a bunch of vicious judgmental queens?

by Anonymousreply 2909/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 3109/08/2013

STFU, r30.

by Anonymousreply 3209/08/2013

That Phylisha Rashad clip was hilarious. Her husband at the time (Ahmad) hit on me when they were married. He invited me to a party in Vegas the following weekend (I lived in Minneapolis) and told me that he would marry me if he wasnt already married (wtf kind of pick up line is that)? He was charming and attractive, but he was married and I prefer women, so nothing happened.

by Anonymousreply 3409/08/2013

"He's not an a-lister, R4. What could have made it so hard? I have no tolerance for the closet."

Plenty of people who aren't in showbiz at all stuggle with being in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 3509/08/2013

Hmm, we have no idea the feeling he is talking about.

by Anonymousreply 3609/08/2013

r16 must have forgotten about this declaration of "THEATUH" by the legend Phylicia!

by Anonymousreply 3709/08/2013

What does Phylicia have to do with this thread first of all, secondly, why is she SO POMPOUS? Who knew? I knew there was a reason I prefer Debbie. An old Navy buddy of mine actually worked with her on B'way and was crazy about her. Debbie is a big ol' fag hag.

by Anonymousreply 3909/08/2013

What is so offensive about the Phylicia Rashad clip? Please explain.

by Anonymousreply 4009/08/2013

r40 to me he just seems terribly fake and pretentious.

by Anonymousreply 4109/08/2013

He was fat as a house two years ago.

by Anonymousreply 4209/08/2013

[quote]What is so offensive about the Phylicia Rashad clip? Please explain.

You know how whites feel about "uppity Negroes".

by Anonymousreply 4309/08/2013

he=she

r43 It's not about "uppity Negroes". She just seems really fake, not a real person. She seems like she's playing a part, full of pathos but not genuine feeling even if she does feel it.

by Anonymousreply 4409/08/2013

Anyway, back to Wentworth. Gorgeous feet...

by Anonymousreply 4509/08/2013

When you're heading a large TV show production (or movie), then you aren't generally in control of your own life (or at least not the public facing part of it). Millions of dollars, and hundreds (even thousands) of jobs depend on you. The powers that be aren't going to give you free reign.

Those of you being so harsh on the fact that he didn't come out in the middle of that TV show of his are showing a shocking level of ignorance or naivte.

by Anonymousreply 4609/08/2013

I'm even more in love with him now. I just wanna hug him. And cop a feel while I'm at it.

by Anonymousreply 4709/08/2013

[quote]What is so offensive about the Phylicia Rashad clip? Please explain.

That speech was like a send up of Tony speech you would see on the old Carol Burnett Show.

by Anonymousreply 4909/08/2013

I think most of us understand the compact closeted actors make when they agree to topline a film or television project, and maybe even have sympathy for them; that being said, what rubs people the wrong way is when they come out and say things like "I so much wanted to come out and be a role model" - especially someone like Wentworth who waited until his acting career was more or less over to come out. It reeks of posturing.

by Anonymousreply 5009/08/2013

I'm thinking r41 is fake and pretentious and jealous because he's stuck in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 5109/08/2013

The best thing that Wentworth could do now is to force other actors out of the closet and then help them. Someday they'll see it was for the best.

by Anonymousreply 5209/08/2013

it is all so Neely O'Hara!!

by Anonymousreply 5309/08/2013

it does show you how far we have come

7-8 years ago hardly any actors were out

by Anonymousreply 5409/08/2013

r41 corrected the statement in the r43 post of "he=she" and was referring to Felicia Rashad. Unless you are a huge fan of Felicia and are upset about that then... nevermind.

What Miller actually seemed to be saying was that while he did want to be out, he didn't want the responsibility to become the poster-boy/role model. It also seems like he's willingly given up an acting career and turned to writing.

by Anonymousreply 5509/09/2013

[quote]He should have killed himself and decreased the surplus population.

Go play in heavy traffic.

by Anonymousreply 5609/09/2013

"I'm not gay, but that rumor can't be killed. I'd like to have a girlfriend and a family. But I haven't met the right one yet. Until then I'm focusing on my job. I had to wait so long for this chance I savor every second on set even if it means 14 hours of shooting a day."

-Wentworth Miller, 2007.

What an inspiring role model.

by Anonymousreply 5709/09/2013

if he loses the weight we'l forgive him.

by Anonymousreply 5809/09/2013

This is a cry for help to Luke to take him back.

by Anonymousreply 5909/09/2013

[quote]How many HRC benefit dinners are there in an average year? 5,000?

Well, they have to do something with all that money. I mean, what do you expect them to do, charity work? Eww.

by Anonymousreply 6009/09/2013

Not sure about HRC but GLAAD has them weekly it seems. (and Dan Stevens went to all of them last year)

by Anonymousreply 6109/09/2013

Actually I find that Phylicia Rashad clip far more interesting than Wentworth and his dramatic suicide attempts.

by Anonymousreply 6209/09/2013

Well, apparently the best diet evah is coming out of the fucking closet. Judging by the TMZ vids, Wentworth has now stopped eating his feelings, and the weight has dropped off.

It would be kind of funny if he becomes hot again and starts getting acting offers again after years of nada, all AFTER he did the very thing he always feared the most.

by Anonymousreply 6309/09/2013

"the role model that that no one was to me"

?

Wentworth, weren't you aware that there are some actors who came out before you did?

by Anonymousreply 6409/09/2013

Has no one seen Popular? Is it not on Netflix or Hulu? Miller wasn't nearly as deep in the closet as he thinks. He was one of the gayest characters on possibly the gayest hetero-filled show ever. Ryan Murphy discovered him for goodness sake.

by Anonymousreply 6509/09/2013

"Ryan Murphy discovered him for goodness sake."

Hmmmm....I wonder if there's a story there.

"Wentworth, weren't you aware that there are some actors who came out before you did?"

He grew up in the 80s and very few actors were out then.

by Anonymousreply 6609/09/2013

[quote]Wenty has the same publicist as Cavill. And Jodie Foster and Bomer, FYI.

And Matt Damon!

by Anonymousreply 6709/09/2013

Pardon my ignorance, but he tried to kill himself? He's a celebrity. He's so far removed from any hate and bullshit. Neil Patrick Harris told Howard Stern that he has never experienced homophobia in real life. Now, NPH was a child-star, but Miller has been in the entertainment industry for a long time too. I doubt Miller has ever had his life threatened or called a faggot with such hate to his face ever in his life. I have, however, and I have never wanted to kill myself.

Celebrities do not live nor share the same way-of-life as everybody else. Maybe he's just scoring headlines and media attention or something.

by Anonymousreply 6809/09/2013

Yeah r65. He did two back to back roles as a flamer. His stint on Popular (classic teen show) is also up there.

by Anonymousreply 6909/09/2013

R68 good point

by Anonymousreply 7009/09/2013

For Christ sakes, R68, he said he tried to kill himself when he was 15.

by Anonymousreply 7109/09/2013

Please. He's just throwing in the suicide story to make up for LYING about being gay. It's one thing to stay in the closet but he LIED. And don't feed me that b.s about how his PR people told him to lie; he's a grown ass man.

by Anonymousreply 7209/09/2013

I said on his coming out thread that he has always looked incredibly sad and hurt. And what's even more unfortunate is that people like r72 exist in the world.

I hope Wentworth continues to put the past behind him so he can enjoy his life and not have to suffer any longer.

by Anonymousreply 7309/09/2013

Am I awful because I don't have much sympathy for this guy? He can say what he wants, but the truth is NOBODY held a gun to his head. He made a choice, it was ultimately his own decision. It's his own dumb fault he was miserable and depressed. He could have done something about it, he could have come out much sooner, but he didn't. He can't blame anyone but himself for that.

by Anonymousreply 7409/09/2013

R74 Yes.

by Anonymousreply 7509/09/2013

Not making a big coming out statement is one thing, but actively lying I just don't understand. What must that do to your sense of self? He must have been full of self loathing for a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 7609/09/2013

He was born in 1972.

It was 1987 when he was 15. Ronald Reagan was President - you remember the guy, wouldn't even say the word AIDS.

Bush was about to launch a very racist campaign for President.

Pat Robertson and Ralph Reed were at what some might consider the height of their political power. About to bring change the face of Republican politics with a campaign that glorified the religious right.

ENDA wouldn't be introduced until 1994.

Gays were still being tossed out of the military -without even the meager protection of DADT.

No one was even thinking about same-sex marriage.

People were afraid to tell their doctors they were gay let alone that they were worried about HIV because of the serious ramifications it would have.

He grew up in NYC at a time when The Pink Panther neighborhood watch was being formed due to the violence experienced by lesbians and gays.

And you want to characterize his behavior as a 15 year old as:

[quote] He made a choice, it was ultimately his own decision. It's his own dumb fault he was miserable and depressed.

Shame on you.

by Anonymousreply 7709/09/2013

He looks good for 41.

by Anonymousreply 7809/09/2013

R77, I love you. That was just beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 7909/09/2013

[quote]"Ryan Murphy discovered him for goodness sake." ...Hmmmm....I wonder if there's a story there.

Of course according to Datalounge lore, Ryan Murphy must fuck any guy he hires. It's in the audition description.

Male 21-26 lead, must be able to sing and dance. Please bring photo, resume and lube.

by Anonymousreply 8109/09/2013

R77 I believe R74 wrote that in regards to Miller's staying closeted throughout Prison Break in the mid-2000s, not his suicide attempt at age 15.

by Anonymousreply 8209/09/2013

R82 - what difference does that make?

by Anonymousreply 8309/09/2013

It makes a difference because your response with based on a misconstrued interpretation of R74's sentiments.

by Anonymousreply 8409/09/2013

Amen r77! Geez! I've never seen so many sad self-hating queens in one forum.

by Anonymousreply 8509/09/2013

I'm very happy to have him with us.

by Anonymousreply 8609/09/2013

He hasn't called me, yet.

by Anonymousreply 8709/10/2013

Depressing. DL's too hard on closet cases who aren't otherwise hurting people (no wives, no constituents). Especially the young ones. Yes, it's frustrating they aren't "helping the cause," but they have their own demons.

by Anonymousreply 8809/11/2013

R88 I agree. If you decided to come out, just do it, live and be happy with it without slamming others.

If you're out but slam/judge others who are not, means you are not that brave.

by Anonymousreply 8909/11/2013

[quote]'I've had a complicated relationship with that word, (community),' he said. 'I've been slow to embrace it, I've been hesitant, I've been doubtful. For many years I could not and would not accept that there was anything in that word for someone like me - like connection, support, strength, warmth.'

Apparently, there still isn't.

by Anonymousreply 9009/11/2013

The only reason gays have gotten anywhere in society is because we came out R89. It is important to remember that.

Not saying this in relation to Wentworth's case, but you seem to be making a broader statement that it should be a-ok and free from judgement to remain a closet case in your day to day life.

by Anonymousreply 9109/11/2013

He is doing publicity for himself while riding on Russian gays miseries.

by Anonymousreply 9209/11/2013

Totally R92. It's no selfless act.

by Anonymousreply 9309/11/2013

Wentworth Miller: the new tragic mulatto.

by Anonymousreply 9409/11/2013

[quote]This is a cry for help to Luke to take him back.

Maybe Luke couldn't handle all the drama.

by Anonymousreply 9509/16/2013

"He is doing publicity for himself while riding on Russian gays miseries."

How is he riding on anyone misery? And he could get more "publicity" by fake-dating some starlet than by coming out. At least he chose to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 9609/16/2013

[quote]Wentworth Miller Talks About Coming Out, Overcoming Struggles at HRC Dinner

by Anonymousreply 9709/16/2013

[quote]While I admire any public figure with the courage to come out, GOOD LORD, homeboy went from 0 to Phylicia Rashad in 10 seconds flat. That HRC speech couldn't have been more self-congratulatory if he was accepting the Tony for "Raisin in the Sun."

Wentworth sure went from being shy & private to occupying center stage pretty quickly over this past month.

by Anonymousreply 9809/17/2013

[quote]Wentworth sure went from being shy & private to occupying center stage pretty quickly over this past month.

One letter a month ago and one event a couple of weeks ago. Yeah, he's ALL over the place.

by Anonymousreply 9909/17/2013

His story is relatable to every gay person. Being rich and pretty does not insulate you from the shame and self-loathing most gays experience. Hopefully it is different now and in the years to come. But in the 80s, under the spectre of AIDS, coming of age as a homo was a trip through hell.

It is the reflection of the persistent shame and self-loathing of some DL-ers that prevents them from empathizing with Wentworth. His story is sad and familiar but the conclusion is very brave.

by Anonymousreply 10009/17/2013

R99, what I was saying is that I was surprised how quickly he went from being intensely private and refusing to even discuss this subject, to making international headlines in his letter to Russia and then talking about it on television in front of an audience.

by Anonymousreply 10109/17/2013

Sorry, r101, I didn't realize the HRC dinner was televised. It's a shame as I would have really liked to have seen that instead of waiting and watching it with poor sound quality on youtube.

by Anonymousreply 10209/17/2013

Better quality video. And he doesn't look fat to me. He looks great.

by Anonymousreply 10309/29/2013

He never was fat. That was just what some of the vicious bitches here claimed. He was playing a prison inmate back in the Prison Break days and was supposed to be very thin since he was constantly on the run.

Once he left the role he simply put on some normal weight but never became a fatso. And now it looks like he is slender again, not that he was that heavy to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 10409/29/2013

Wrong, R104. He was a big boy during season four. He put on a lot of weight over the course of Prison Break. His weight gain was not after the series ended. I'm not saying he was fat, but he was quite chunky during season four. His weight gain was very noticeable.

by Anonymousreply 10509/29/2013

The Datalounge Vicious Anorexic Cunt Squad thinks anyone who can stand up without a walker is fat, R104 and R105. DVACS is particularly fond of making fun of Freddie Smith. I have to say it is somewhat refreshing to see them picking on someone else between their daily apple quarters.

by Anonymousreply 10609/29/2013

All that matters is that Wentworth looks good now, R105, as he usually did in the past.

And most of you whores would get down on your knees for him in a second.

by Anonymousreply 10709/29/2013

I think he's brave to admit he lied and he was wrong. He didn't have to do that. He could have come out and left it at that. It's no one else's business what he or any other 'star' does in the bedroom. What makes him so different from a banker or a lawyer? He's an actor but he has a right to a certain amount of privacy. But admitting he has struggled with his sexuality and feelings of not belonging will hopefully help someone else who is dealing with similar issues. Isn't that what role models are all about? He's 41 now. Sometimes it takes age and the wisdom that comes with age to help someone see what's right. Anyone who criticizes him for not coming out sooner can't possibly have walked in his shoes. He finally had achieved what he worked all his life for. Can anyone here say it would be easy to come out under those conditions?

by Anonymousreply 10809/29/2013

R108, it's difficult to evaluate these situations. I think some people were frustrated at how long it took Wentworth to come out, and that he originally denied being gay and pretended he was straight.

Particularly after the photos of him and Luke came out.

by Anonymousreply 11009/29/2013

Wentworth Miller - good quality version of his speech:

by Anonymousreply 11110/01/2013

Does he have a boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 11210/01/2013

We haven't heard much about Wentworth's personal life since he broke up with Luke MacFarlane.

I think the only guy we know of since then was Tyron Leitso:

by Anonymousreply 11310/01/2013

[R105] wentworth was never fat during Prison Break. If anything he was too skinny in Season 1. In Season 4 he probably was his normal weight. He's tall. He's a big guy. He's been photographed in sloppy tees and baggy pants in the past which doesn't help his cause with the people who believe actors should be perfect specimens with washboard abs. The important thing is he looks great in a suit still. He's still hot. And although he apparently has a film coming out next year (I think it's call "the Loft") he's more focused on screenwriting these days. Maybe that career move was a survival tactic. After all he must have suspected that coming out fully could have consequences where his acting career was concerned.

by Anonymousreply 11410/01/2013

I don't think Wentworth and Tyron Leitso were involved- they were friends only.

by Anonymousreply 11510/01/2013

The Canadian article above suggests otherwise, R115.

by Anonymousreply 11610/01/2013

He can't be single. Does anyone here know if he has a boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 11710/17/2013

Tyron Leitso is really handsome

by Anonymousreply 11810/17/2013

We seem to know less about Wentworth's boyfriends now that he is out, than when he was in the closet, R117.

by Anonymousreply 11910/18/2013

I'm sure he'll be papped holding hands with his piece when he wants someone to scratch that desire for attention itch.

by Anonymousreply 12010/18/2013

R120

Yeah Wentworth the original Kim K!

by Anonymousreply 12110/18/2013

You can stop defending him, he's never going to fuck you r121.

by Anonymousreply 12210/18/2013

bump who is wenty dating

by Anonymousreply 12312/17/2013

f

by Anonymousreply 12412/23/2013

Went just needs to meet me. That's all there is to it.

by Anonymousreply 12512/23/2013

Wenty seems to have been overshadowed by Tom Daley as this year's most prominent coming out.

by Anonymousreply 12612/23/2013

So true, R126. Wenty is pretty much a has been though. He waited until his career was over to come out, until there was no risk anymore. Tom is younger, hotter, and he was at the top of his career when he came out. No wonder people are talking more about Tom than Wenty. It should be said though that Wenty seems like a fairly private person, shunning the media and the limelight. Tom is the polar opposite. He loves the limelight, and he's a master at using social media. He also has literally millions of fans. We see more of Tom, so it's natural that he's the most prominent out bi/gay celeb right now.

by Anonymousreply 12712/23/2013

I'm watching one of those Resident Evil movies from a couple years ago. Went is so hot in it. I remember, too, how Milla Jovovich tried to 'in' him by declaring his straightness.

by Anonymousreply 12801/10/2014

Are the Phylicia Rashad clips supposed to be pompous because she's black?

I see absolutely nothing wrong with either of them; in fact, while she is a bit of a diva, no theater talent worth her salt ISN'T. Frankly, these clips are run-of-the-mill stuff, completely unremarkable.

by Anonymousreply 12901/10/2014

@R128, Milla tried to in him? Oh really. Then you should be able to post a link to her declaring his straightness. But you won't because she never did.

by Anonymousreply 13001/10/2014

Yeah she did, R130.

by Anonymousreply 13101/10/2014

Good God what a thread...

Miller tries to kill himself because he had no role models. What kind of role models did he want -- actors? There were many who were out in 2007 when he was lying his fat ass off. There were many more all over the world before 2012.

People like Miller and R21 are sad because they live in fear and have no sense or proportionality. Do gay men still get targeted for violence? Yes, we saw that in NYC just this past year. But it's not the norm and there are gay people out in every horrible red state there is.

And P.S. to R129, Phylicia Rashad was pompous because unlike most people who are not in one-person shows and win awards thank the playwright and their fellow actors, but Rashad got up and praised herself -- "my talent" was her theme -- good for her. Seems she used it up on that one award.

by Anonymousreply 13201/10/2014

This sort of overly personal revelation has become the new bete noir of celebrities on a global scale.

When are they going to have some dignity & discretion & stop themselves from oversharing?

It's beyond narcissistic to go on & on publicly about your "personal tragedies". Particularly if you're a man...sexist, I know, but I think it's especially wimpy to hear men whine.

Only a few weeks back, David Beckham just HAD to reveal that his hazing on his first soccer team, involved being forced to jack off in front of his teammates. I mean, fucking really, David? You should have kept that to yourself. We didn't need to know.

by Anonymousreply 13301/10/2014

Then where is your link to her making that statement R128/131? If one existed you would have already linked it. But a quote of her "declaring his straightness" does not exist because Milla has never said anything alluding to his sexuality. Ever. Period. So you either put up or shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 13401/10/2014

Just because.

by Anonymousreply 13501/11/2014

Sorry sorry wrong link:

by Anonymousreply 13601/11/2014

Wenty looks good suited up:

by Anonymousreply 13701/11/2014

He does R137, but that pic is from season 1 of Prison Break if I recall correctly. Here's a recent pic.

by Anonymousreply 13801/11/2014

R138: Oh no he's manscaped his brows. Male Grooming Cardinal Sin No.1!

by Anonymousreply 13901/11/2014

He still looks good.

And most of you whores know it.

by Anonymousreply 14001/11/2014

Ya think so R139? I always thought his brows were kind of thinnish for a man. Maybe it's the angle or lighting of the pic?

by Anonymousreply 14101/11/2014

He does look good. He just looks more his age now. Nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 14201/11/2014

R138: oh I sincerely hope that it's due to camera angle and not some misguided facial hair/brow regime...

by Anonymousreply 14301/11/2014

with that scraggly a beard you think he is worried about his eyebrows? The man doesn't even see the reason to iron his clothes.

by Anonymousreply 14401/11/2014

Is he dating Luke MacFarlane?

by Anonymousreply 14501/11/2014

The man is such a fake, oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 14603/15/2014

He is so elusive

by Anonymousreply 14706/21/2014
Need more help? Click Here.