Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Video: Louis Tomlinson Of One Direction Gets Injured In Charity Soccer Game By Nigerian Soccer Player!

Louis Tomlinson was playing soccer in a charity soccer game where he gets clattered by Aston Villa striker, Nigerian Gabriel Agbonlahor. Twitter went amock once it happened and sent death threats to Gabriel Agbonlahor's twitter account. How heartless can this guy be injuring Louis at a charity soccer game?

A lot of those Nigerians I've come across have been ruthless this guy seems no different.

by Anonymousreply 809/08/2013

Did he get his email and bank account information to wire him £50 million?

by Anonymousreply 109/08/2013

R1 LOL! Nigerians I heard are some of the biggest scammers according to my friend that works in the FBI.

by Anonymousreply 209/08/2013

Those unhinged girls should watch an average soccer game. That was such a soft tackle yet the little sissy acts like he's been shot in the leg.

by Anonymousreply 309/08/2013

Poor Gabby Agbonlahor will have no idea why he's getting all those insults and death threats and will totally freak out. Not even a hard tackle.

by Anonymousreply 409/08/2013

R4 From my understanding people in the soccer league didn't like Gabby Agbonlahor before all this? Correct me if I'm wrong or is that the media trying to turn people against him?

by Anonymousreply 509/08/2013

Gabriel Agbonlahor is British; he was born in Birmingham, West Midlands. His Nigerian father raised him after his Scottish mother abandoned the family. He doesn't seem to be the face of evil in English football, but I don't follow Aston Villa.

by Anonymousreply 609/08/2013

Oh ok thanks R6

by Anonymousreply 709/08/2013

Good.

by Anonymousreply 809/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.