Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Joe Millionaire (Evan Marriott)Then And Now 12 years later.

Hunk-o-Rama he was on one of the very first reality TV shows, Fox's "Millionaire". He was actually a Los Angeles construction worker pretending to be a multi-millionaire to a dozen potential girlfriend/wives.

by Anonymousreply 1009/08/2013

He also posed for an undies catalouge.

by Anonymousreply 109/08/2013

He's Asian now?

by Anonymousreply 209/08/2013

He still pretty hot. I would do him.

by Anonymousreply 309/08/2013

There were some shots with see through undies but I have not found them.

by Anonymousreply 409/08/2013

I've seen the see through undie ones. They're gold colored mesh. He's got a pretty huge piece. He was one of my first gay crushes. I thought he was beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 509/08/2013

He didn't do anything for me 12 years ago: too slick and shiny and packaged, and that weird mane of hair.

Outside of a bad shirt choice, an ugly goatee, and bad lighting, he doesn't look too much different. His face is fuller and he has a different haircut (still a bad one.)

Twelve years can make for some cruel before/after photos. The difference here isn't so tragic, though his "good looks" may have been tragically overstated to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 609/08/2013

I loathe those shows that have some idiot guy and 25 women fighting over him. The guy is always a douche because what normal, awesome guy would star in a reality show like that, and the women always come off as desperate and misguided.

Having said that, I think what made him hot was the hair and the body, and both have gone to pot now, and he's added a ridiculous goatee, which is some attempt at a soul patch? He looks like a Bridge & Tunnel guy who goes to the touristy clubs in Manhattan.

Does anyone else notice this with some celebrities? - there's a certain styling or something that makes people "hot" - and if they change it they are no longer hot. Like Henry Cavill - in some Superman pictures with the awful blow-dry hair, even he loses the sexy. The pec implants are ridiculous too.

by Anonymousreply 709/08/2013

Oh I loathed the show to R7. And shows like it. In fact I can't say I watch a total of more than 10 minutes of the show. I just thought he was really handsome.

by Anonymousreply 809/08/2013

I wanted him then and I want him now.

by Anonymousreply 909/08/2013

He's a chubby. I bet Wilma Flintstone and Rockenspiel would make him happy.

by Anonymousreply 1009/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.