Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Joe Millionaire (Evan Marriott)Then And Now 12 years later.

Hunk-o-Rama he was on one of the very first reality TV shows, Fox's "Millionaire". He was actually a Los Angeles construction worker pretending to be a multi-millionaire to a dozen potential girlfriend/wives.

by Anonymousreply 1009/08/2013

He also posed for an undies catalouge.

by Anonymousreply 109/08/2013

He's Asian now?

by Anonymousreply 209/08/2013

He still pretty hot. I would do him.

by Anonymousreply 309/08/2013

There were some shots with see through undies but I have not found them.

by Anonymousreply 409/08/2013

I've seen the see through undie ones. They're gold colored mesh. He's got a pretty huge piece. He was one of my first gay crushes. I thought he was beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 509/08/2013

He didn't do anything for me 12 years ago: too slick and shiny and packaged, and that weird mane of hair.

Outside of a bad shirt choice, an ugly goatee, and bad lighting, he doesn't look too much different. His face is fuller and he has a different haircut (still a bad one.)

Twelve years can make for some cruel before/after photos. The difference here isn't so tragic, though his "good looks" may have been tragically overstated to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 609/08/2013

I loathe those shows that have some idiot guy and 25 women fighting over him. The guy is always a douche because what normal, awesome guy would star in a reality show like that, and the women always come off as desperate and misguided.

Having said that, I think what made him hot was the hair and the body, and both have gone to pot now, and he's added a ridiculous goatee, which is some attempt at a soul patch? He looks like a Bridge & Tunnel guy who goes to the touristy clubs in Manhattan.

Does anyone else notice this with some celebrities? - there's a certain styling or something that makes people "hot" - and if they change it they are no longer hot. Like Henry Cavill - in some Superman pictures with the awful blow-dry hair, even he loses the sexy. The pec implants are ridiculous too.

by Anonymousreply 709/08/2013

Oh I loathed the show to R7. And shows like it. In fact I can't say I watch a total of more than 10 minutes of the show. I just thought he was really handsome.

by Anonymousreply 809/08/2013

I wanted him then and I want him now.

by Anonymousreply 909/08/2013

He's a chubby. I bet Wilma Flintstone and Rockenspiel would make him happy.

by Anonymousreply 1009/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!