Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ultimate Creeper or Justified?

Ok, there is this one really hot guy I met years ago online. He was a "str8 identifying" attractive 28 yo construction worker who lives on Long Island. He would send me pics of whatever I asked. He loved showing off his body and would send me dick pics whenever I asked for them.

We met twice in person, once very early on when he'd been out drinking in the city and built up enough courage to meet and once just this past spring at a hotel in the city where we basically jo together.

Our photo relationship had been going on for three years. He has a great dick and I love his enthusiasm. I once started a thread about him here asking for requests for pics from you guys and he would take them and I posted them - The most interesting being his dick covered in ketchup and mustard like a hot dog.

Well in the past weeks I hadn't heard from him, so I finally called his number - something I had never done before - only to find out it had been disconnected. I was gutted. I mean besides the pics, we talked a lot about his history and feelings about being with guys.

I tracked him down on face book after having to pay one of these reverse phone look up sites to find out his last name. I found out he is married with a young son.

He didn't disconnect his phone because of me, so should I find a way to reach out to him, in case he lost my number or should I just leave him be?

by Anonymousreply 4709/10/2013

Are a fucking stalker? Leave him the fuck alone.

by Anonymousreply 209/07/2013

You're a creepy man.

by Anonymousreply 309/07/2013

Get therapy, OP. You need help.

by Anonymousreply 509/07/2013

Do not reach out to him. You have no idea if his partner logs on to his fb account or anything. Let it be and remember the fun times. He knows where he can find you, no need to act like a stalker or obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 809/08/2013

Sorry you lost touch with your exhibitionist friend, OP. I'm fascinated by these people who have enough energy to pull off living two separate lives. Does his wife know that he's so kinky?

by Anonymousreply 909/08/2013

What an Extremely Sad Termination of a mutually beneficial agreement.....

by Anonymousreply 1009/08/2013

His wife found out about his online "photo pals", OP.

Reaching out to him is going to be counterproductive for a while.

by Anonymousreply 1109/08/2013

Go for it :) CALL!

by Anonymousreply 1209/08/2013

OP, either he got busted by his frau, or he got bored just sending dick pics and found some other (possibly hotter) dude to pound the living daylights out of.

PS: Please post DL link of the thread where you posted Construction Worker's cock, or else just post some pics here. We need photographic evidence to determine appropriate action.

by Anonymousreply 1309/08/2013

4/10

by Anonymousreply 1409/08/2013

I will post pics later on.

[quote]Do not reach out to him. You have no idea if his partner logs on to his fb account or anything. Let it be and remember the fun times. He knows where he can find you, no need to act like a stalker or obsessed.

I have come to this conclusion too. In this day and age, if you lose your phone you get a new one but you still have the same number. You have to go out of your way and give up so much by actually getting a new number. He must have gotten busted, or else why the number change.

His wife had no idea he was that kinky. He is a sexy guy, for a straight dude. Big solid build, in shape, masculine. He was 28 and I a in my 30s. He only played around with one other guy in his early 20s and it was a much older man he jacked off for on the LIRR. He found me through a CL ad and was turned on by sending me pics of his junk.

Over the years, as I talked to him, I could tell he was into more than just being watched. He would send pics of his ass or his hole. We would talk about me fucking him. But he got married young and had a kid young as well. I wish him the best I guess.

by Anonymousreply 1509/08/2013

Anyone who claims to have been "gutted" over a trick's changing his telephone number and/or dropping him either is a clever troller or a person needing more sustenance than a mustard-on-dick photo.

by Anonymousreply 1609/08/2013

OP, your title should've been Ultimate Creeper or Extremely Silly Trolling.

by Anonymousreply 1709/08/2013

Here are three pics. I mostly saved the videos. What site hosts videos with adult content?

by Anonymousreply 1809/08/2013

Link doesn't work, R18.

As for vids, try myvidster (you may need to create an account, though).

by Anonymousreply 1909/08/2013

Just used flickr for the pics, but not sure how long adult content will stay up.

by Anonymousreply 2009/08/2013

Nipple Shot

by Anonymousreply 2109/08/2013

Cock and Foot

by Anonymousreply 2209/08/2013

I am trying to string a bunch of his cell phone videos to me into one movie to see if I can upload it somewhere. He didn't show much of his body because of revealing tattoos. The last time I actually met up with him I saw he had a big tattoo around his navel or underneath, like a sunburst, so everything was always in profile. Oh, and he could suck the head of his own cock. I never got to see that in person though.

by Anonymousreply 2309/08/2013

OP - I recommend making up another story to help you get off.

Even your fantasy life has to move on sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 2409/08/2013

No, no this is not a fantasy. I have had several posts on datalounge before that have been confirmed by pictures and previous videos. It's just that his cellphone videos are in a weird format that I have to convert.

I had the video of the straight buddy I used to blow on here through a curtain. The woman masturbating herself with a dildo by the window on here and the hot guy fondling himself on the subway. I am the infamous my straight suck buddy asked for a roastbeef sandwich guy.

Still working on it.

by Anonymousreply 2509/09/2013

Links aren't working for me.

by Anonymousreply 2609/09/2013

The Flickr links should be working. And here is the link to the xtube video I cobbled together of his cellphone vids. It is still being processed now but will be live at some point.

by Anonymousreply 2709/09/2013

OP, maybe he found out you have been posting his pics online.

You're an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 2809/09/2013

I just posted them tonight R28

by Anonymousreply 2909/09/2013

I guess I am the exception here because most of you are being REALLY cruel and bizarre!!

Stalker? Asshole?

You guys have a lot of self-loathing. A straight guy cannot have a gay Facebook friend without alerting his wife to suspicious activity?

Are you all forgetting the OP and the married guy (the real asshole/creep of the story) went back and forth for several YEARS. This was not a one time only email on a dating site - it was a MUTUAL encounter on-line and in-person with pictures.

If the married guy said "We are done" well THAT would be different OP. Instead he took another path. Well there are consequences for being a fuck-up.

OP, send him a Facebook friend invite - if he blocks you and does not respond, that's that. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 3009/09/2013

So the video is up an running. But won't be for long because I plan to take it down in a couple of days.

by Anonymousreply 3109/09/2013

Thanks for the vids, OP.I can't imagine that a straight guy would do that for another guy.

by Anonymousreply 3209/09/2013

Wow, is that a bizarre video - when he shook his plump ass in front of the camera I was feeling very sorry for his young son.

by Anonymousreply 3309/09/2013

Well that's why I called him "straight-identifying." He is a 28 you married construction worker with a son who just happens to have a very horny hole as he described it.

But the odd thing is when I would ask him if he is attracted to other guys or if he fantasizes about anyone he works with, he said no. And trust me, I would dig trying to find out if he was really a closeted marred gay man. But his fantasy man-on-man life seemed to solely exist in the messages and pictures we would trade with each other.

by Anonymousreply 3409/09/2013

Twelve years ago, I had a one-night stand with a guy who admitted he was married (to a woman) AFTER the fact. I was drunk and horny, but still should have asked first.

I still feel very guilty about that.

by Anonymousreply 3509/09/2013

"But his fantasy man-on-man life seemed to solely exist in the messages and pictures we would trade with each other."

Oh, honey, you can't REALLY believe that you're the only one? Of that he's telling you the truth?

That isn't how these things work.

by Anonymousreply 3609/09/2013

OP you got three years of beat off material out of this guy PLUS got to meet him? Thats more than most people get from this kind of thing. Be happy with what you got and move on.

by Anonymousreply 3709/09/2013

[quote]I had the video of the straight buddy I used to blow on here through a curtain. The woman masturbating herself with a dildo by the window on here and the hot guy fondling himself on the subway. I am the infamous my straight suck buddy asked for a roastbeef sandwich guy.

Lord, OP, you need help. Stop obsessing over messed-up "straight" guys and get yourself a boyfriend, or at least some openly gay FBs.

by Anonymousreply 3809/09/2013

[quote]Oh, honey, you can't REALLY believe that you're the only one? Of that he's telling you the truth?

I wasn't thinking I was his one and only. In fact I wanted to hear more stories about things he had done with other guys, or was doing. That would have been hot. But he said no, he didn't do anything else.

[quote]OP you got three years of beat off material out of this guy PLUS got to meet him? Thats more than most people get from this kind of thing. Be happy with what you got and move on.

Probably the best advice.

I do have a bf R38, believe it or not.

by Anonymousreply 3909/09/2013

Listen. I get why you became so attached to the idea of this guy. He was obviously getting off on the attention and opportunity to dip his toe in the gay pool without having to go too far. But it's time to move on. You're just going to feel disappointed or obsessed if you try to make it more than what it is. Enjoy what you've had and move on.

by Anonymousreply 4009/09/2013

Oh my .... Where are the grammar nazis to correct the Op for the first paragraph of R34 ? ..... With a son who just happens to have a very hungry hole ....

yikes

by Anonymousreply 4109/09/2013

He will ping you, probably got caught and ditched everything. If you contact him it will freak him out.

by Anonymousreply 4209/09/2013

"I had the video of the straight buddy I used to blow on here through a curtain. The woman masturbating herself with a dildo by the window on here and the hot guy fondling himself on the subway. I am the infamous my straight suck buddy asked for a roastbeef sandwich guy."

Hold on now- I recall most of those threads - exactly how many "straight" men are you having sex with you slut, lol!

Is the subject of this thread any of those men?

by Anonymousreply 4309/09/2013

Just two regulars r43 and they've both gone cold on me. I haven't sucked the one for about six months now and this one when cold this month. I don't seek out str8 guys. These just happened to be two.

by Anonymousreply 4409/09/2013

Meh

by Anonymousreply 4509/09/2013

Thanks for sharing, r45.

by Anonymousreply 4609/09/2013

OP, you're disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 4709/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.