Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tom Cruise's 'strict criteria' for new girlfriend - minimum 5 year member COS, mid to late 30's, brainy, in entertainment biz

I can't believe this psycho is going to try this again. He's 'casting' for a new wife. There seems to be no real human emotion inside him.

by Mimireply 2309/09/2013

And your sources are...?

by Mimireply 109/07/2013

I hear Tom wants the next mrs to be a non surgically altered tranny.

by Mimireply 209/07/2013

Sounds like the subject of a lame comedy.

by Mimireply 309/07/2013

Oh, and she needs to have a dick.

by Mimireply 409/07/2013

Sorry - please ignore link. Not meant for this thread.

by Mimireply 509/07/2013

Laura Prepon

by Mimireply 609/07/2013

Brainy? Is he serious?

by Mimireply 709/08/2013

Brainy = Big balls ... obviously. If not, I don't think Cruise knows what brainy means. He's like Brad Pitt, though. He thinks he's really smart.

by Mimireply 809/08/2013

" I don't think Cruise knows what brainy means."

To a narcissist like him, it means she should be articulate and educated enough to impress the people he wants to impress, and to shut up and listen when they're alone.

Seriously, the only reason he wants a wife is to enhance his image.

by Mimireply 909/08/2013

I'll soon be available, but alas I'm too young!

by Mimireply 1009/08/2013

He won't marry an actress, he'll date for a long time a successful woman in her mid to late 30s who perhaps works in show biz but she'll be behind the scenes, possibly in PR or an entertainment lawyer. They will have met at a "COS fundraiser" or sometimg like that. She will have her own money and have no aspirations to an actress. She may even have a child from a previous relationship. They will be seen together at "quiet dinners" and "her brother's wedding" and "holidaying in the South of France" All these pap photos will be grainy. This time it will be him looking like he wants to keep the whole affair private. What he'll really be doing is creating a buzz. He will eventually "admit" that he was too open about his relationship with Katie and it was their undoing, he's not making that mistake again. This will guarantee that the paps will continue to follow him around trying to catch him "sneaking" out of a party at Will Smith's house or "partying on a yacht". He will be smiling and looking "oh so in love". This shit will go on for years.

And frankly it will work.

by Mimireply 1109/08/2013

Is his sister definitely out of the running because of age? Because she'd be the perfect fit, and it's not like the wife would be expected to have sex or anything.

by Mimireply 1209/08/2013

That sounds exhausting, R11. It would require much less effort to simply come out as asexual.

by Mimireply 1309/08/2013

That would be the sensible approach, R11, but there's no guarantee that Tom will do the sensible thing. He does seem grimly determined to be married, and with his career as shaky as it is, he probably thinks that being part of a "power couple" would help. A non-actress with her own money wouldn't do anything for him but make him look straight(ish), he wants more from a relationship than that.

My bet is that he'll pick an actress from a Scientology family, and use his publicist and remaining connections to make her look like a "star". She might even get a few roles out of the marriage, but not many. Tom's ego will come first.

by Mimireply 1409/08/2013

"She" needs balls and a hairy taint.

by Mimireply 1509/08/2013

Biggest mistake he ever made was firing Pat Kingsley. r11 has the right idea, but I don't think the Scientologists have the patience to pull it off.

by Mimireply 1609/08/2013

God, isn't the jig up at this point? Besides, Clooney made it possible for every Leading Man to be an eternal bachelor and not be hurt by it. Why even bother with the fucking charade?

Guess he could always go for Amber Heard. I understand she is straight this week.

by Mimireply 1709/08/2013

Do you think he would settle for Mamie?

I'll throw in an old Golden Globe of mine too.

by Mimireply 1809/08/2013

From Tony Ortega's The Underground Bunker,

"Late Add: More Tom Cruise Silliness, Nick Xenophon Winning Big

Late last night, the Australian and British tabs were going a little crazy after a report in the UK’s Grazia. It cites unnamed sources that claim Tom Cruise is once again using Scientology’s dating services to find him a woman in her 30s who has been in the church at least five years.

The fact-lite story also claims that Tom has met someone who meets this criteria, supposedly a friend of actress Laura Prepon, who introduced the friend to Tom at the recent Hollywood Celebrity Centre Gala.

One problem: Tom wasn’t at the Gala."

by Mimireply 1909/08/2013

Why on earth would Tom Cruise marry again after Katie Holmes literally went behind his back to divorce him? He's a closeted nut job who hates gays. I mean, he is the lowest of the low and I have poor standards.

by Mimireply 2009/08/2013

Whatever his next gambit, it'll be a contrivance of comic-pathetic proportions - and more entertaining than anything he does on the big screen. Popcorn ready for Act Three weirdness.

by Mimireply 2109/09/2013

Act three or four?

by Mimireply 2209/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!