Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sick of married people with children thinking everyone should be as tied to a cell phone as they are

Fucking woman friend of mine, who I generally like and is generally cool, thought she was going to read me just now for her calling at noon and again at 2 and getting voice mail twice and how inconvenient that is for her. Because she wasnt able to replan because she was tryhing to cancel some plans she had with me. Yes.. SHE WASNT ABLE TO REPLAN BECAUSE SHE WAS CANCELLING PLANS WITH ME.

Honey, my fuck buddy was over and i had my cock fully in his throat and was preparing to shoot a massive load... the first of three I would shoot during our session. And im not stopping to answer some stupid cell phone. So get over it.

I dont have some nagging bitch (except you) wife who has to call 17 times a day to ask one question or three kids who the fish wife is so fucking sure are going to die at any moment unless one of us can spring into action by talking on the phone and turning our day on a dime.

im a single guy and I like my life and I may or may not answer my phone every time it rings. I return every single call I get within a few hours. If you dont like it... find another friend.

by Anonymousreply 4509/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 209/07/2013

This is such an obvious fake post. Your poor attempt to write in the patois of the American Gay Male is laughable. D+ Get another hobby, Honey.

by Anonymousreply 509/07/2013

OP, is it still 1991? Why are you trying to write in that style if it's not?

by Anonymousreply 609/07/2013

OP, I am surprised anyone would call you.

by Anonymousreply 709/07/2013

OP just wants to brag that he got laid.

by Anonymousreply 809/07/2013

OP: Bret Easton Ellis.

by Anonymousreply 909/07/2013

tl;dr 0/10

by Anonymousreply 1009/07/2013

Why are you friends with straight women with kids?

by Anonymousreply 1109/07/2013

I can barely understand the first paragraph.

That aside, tell HER, not us.

by Anonymousreply 1209/07/2013

bitch, you hardly even tried. it's like you phoned this troll post in.

by Anonymousreply 1309/07/2013

TOTAL Troll post, but OP sounds like an amoral self absorbed vulgar person.

by Anonymousreply 1409/08/2013

Her calls came at an Extremely Sorry Time, didn't they?

by Anonymousreply 1509/08/2013

"Fish" fuck you. "Fucking woman", she sounds like a good match with you. I see why the two of you are friends. You're both assholes.

by Anonymousreply 1609/08/2013

One of the really bad things about Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 1709/08/2013

I don't get the 90s reference. What makes OP's post 1991 sounding?

by Anonymousreply 1809/08/2013

Even if OP is an EST, he types like he's going to have a stroke at any minute.

by Anonymousreply 1909/08/2013

The quality of trolling has gone down recently.

by Anonymousreply 2009/08/2013

I don't even have a cell phone and am blissfully happy about it.

by Anonymousreply 2109/08/2013

Garbled Scenario Troll

by Anonymousreply 2209/08/2013

My favorite thing about being old is that I am not addicted to my phone.

by Anonymousreply 2309/08/2013

People have so isolated themselves from humanity that their "friends" are their own kids.

by Anonymousreply 2409/08/2013

Back in the dark '80's, my parnets would go out to dinner, visit friends, etc. And they may check in once (by land line phone). But both of us welcomed the break.

by Anonymousreply 2609/08/2013

I'm sick of married people and children in general.

by Anonymousreply 2709/08/2013

I'm sick of *everyone* thinking that I should be tied to a cell phone at all times. Gay, straight, married, single, child-laden, child-free, it doesn't matter.

I turn the fucking thing off most of the time. I'll talk to you when I talk to you.

by Anonymousreply 2809/08/2013

I can't stand people who are ruled by their phones, landline or mobile. So what if it's ringing - I don't have to answer it. And I wouldn't expect someone to answer my call if they were busy either.

by Anonymousreply 3009/08/2013

^^The worst are people who answer their phone and say, "I'm really busy!" Well, who fucking cares? Why are you answering your phone then, stupid? I didn't actually want to talk to you!

by Anonymousreply 3109/08/2013

Why are you friends with a married woman?

by Anonymousreply 3209/08/2013

OP stop having a tantrum. What you're not saying is that your "friend" is sick of your calling her ten times a day with nothing of value to say. Don't try to hijack someone's time because you're bored. Grow up and offer friendship - instead of acting like a spoiled kid. She already has two and doesn't need another one. Text it and if she feels its worthy of a call, she's call you when she can. You sound jealous. Stop phoning it in and get a life.

by Anonymousreply 3309/08/2013

What I can't stand is when I don't reply to a text in two seconds and the person texting me gets all pissed off like I'm ignoring them. Sorry, I can't text you back immediately when I am a) having sex b) in the shower c) sleeping or d) taking a shit. It's like they think you're ignoring them because you're doing something fabulous that they're not a part of. And these are grown men and women, not teenagers. It's so aggravating.

by Anonymousreply 3409/08/2013

[quote]I'm sick of *everyone* thinking that I should be tied to a cell phone at all times.

Fuck yeah. Cell phones are one of the WORST things to ever happen to this batch of fucking narcissists - they think everyone should just DROP EVERYTHING RIGHT THIS INSTANT to answer or return their texts. If you happen to be busy they go insane with rage that you didn't respond when they expected you to jump.

Fuck that shit. I'll get to you when I get to you. I have a life and if yours is ruled by a phone then I pity you.

by Anonymousreply 3509/08/2013

OP, I tend to react the way you are when I don't feel comfortable being honest with the person in question. So really, you need to find a way to tell her that you like her, but don't plan to be available constantly for anyone. Sometimes you just need a break from the phone in general, and that's not going to change. And then, take a little longer from now on to respond to her contact, so you are setting her expectations appropriately.

After you calmly (and kindly!) tell her your world doesn't revolve around her, don't take on whatever her feelings are on it. Her feelings are hers to process. I know you want to be liked - we all do - but you still have to live in such a way that leaves you happy at the end of the day. Either she can make room for who and how you are, or she can't. It's okay that she complains about it, so long as you are clear about what you want and stick to it. That way you can't be swayed. Don't manipulate the result by holding back the truth, because you'll stay upset. Tell her how you feel and it will probably clear up. Also, you would be surprised how often you can get a great result by being honest with people. Either way, it's worth doing.

by Anonymousreply 3609/09/2013

Oh grow up, R25!

by Anonymousreply 3709/09/2013

Why didn't OP just tell us the situation and his take on it without including bitch wife and wish wife at the end of it?

His complaint is common enough nowadays and isn't specifically a female thing.

Why sabotage your own thread with needless nonsense?

by Anonymousreply 3809/09/2013

I totally agree, R26. I am so curious about how this generation of kids are going to turn out. My parents taught me independence.

by Anonymousreply 3909/09/2013

R25 Who you callin' ex-gay?

by Anonymousreply 4009/09/2013

I hate people who expect you to have a cell phone and to be as tied to it as they are. They are annoying and do not realize how stupid and rabid trained-seal-ish they sound.

by Anonymousreply 4109/09/2013

Fraus are not the only folk tied to a cell phone - I have found most people to be.

by Anonymousreply 4209/09/2013

R42 A 60 y.o. male I know is the biggest smartphone addict I've ever encountered. I've given up on caring -- it's not me, it's him -- and limit the time I spend with him to an hour or so, once a week.

by Anonymousreply 4309/09/2013

(R25) what terrible event has happened to you in your short life that has turned you narrow-minded and hateful? Are your friends not answering your phone calls?

by Anonymousreply 4409/09/2013

W&W for R23.

I know people who are appalled I turn mine off after a certain hour and until I'm ready to turn it back on.

by Anonymousreply 4509/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!