Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why I'm Happy My Wife is Eating Her Placenta

David is telling you now so he doesn't have to tell you later:

"It'll be different this time, because this time we are bringing a small ice cooler to the birthing room, and we are going to demand our placenta."

by Anonymousreply 1009/08/2013

Ah, the banality of frau culture.

by Anonymousreply 109/07/2013

The tone of that story seemed a little off. Are we sure that story is for real (and yes, I just wrote for real in a non-ironic way)?

by Anonymousreply 209/07/2013

Some people will fucking eat anything. Served best folded into an omlet. Placenta, after all, is a breakfast food.

You can also eat it raw sushi style on crackers. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 309/07/2013

Yep, it's fur real.

by Anonymousreply 409/07/2013

"It nourished the baby, it provided for the elimination of waste, it even brought oxygen to the baby, via the umbilical cord."

So, he wants to eat the stuff that siphoned his baby's waste away while it was in utero. Mmm. And HE wants to eat it because...his wife had post partum depression the first time.

So he's making it all about him. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 509/07/2013

The father would be better off felching the sperm that didn't make baby. Waste not, want not.

by Anonymousreply 609/07/2013

[quote]I was amazed, and in awe. This, the narrator explained, was the placenta. I wanted to know more.

If I hear one more word about gay men's odd obsessions....

by Anonymousreply 709/07/2013

fish are so disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 809/07/2013

They need a box of Placenta Helper from the SNL commercial parody with Laraine Newman and Gilda Radner. I remember seeing it the first time it was broadcast, but I don't know if it's been seen since. The only record of it I can find is this:

by Anonymousreply 909/07/2013

Go to 1:20 if you want to barf.

by Anonymousreply 1009/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!