Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

POTUS looks pasty and withered.

Call Hillary! now!

by Anonymousreply 2909/07/2013

Maybe he shouldn't be such a war vampire.

by Anonymousreply 109/07/2013

He's backed into a corner. Not much support worldwide for military intervention in Syria, but he will look weak if he doesn't go ahead now. Russia is not backing down. So, does he start WWIII or look weak? I'd be a looking a bit shaky in his position too.

by Anonymousreply 209/07/2013

Ah, the presidency will do that to you. Imagine what Hilary will look like after a term or two: probably like Margaret Thatcher in her last public appearance, with a mindless expression on her face and her gray hair in a 1970's style coiffe, clueless to her whereabouts and her Depends needing a change.

by Anonymousreply 309/07/2013

Obama has been a huge supporter of the military-industrial complex, so he has only himself to blame for getting himself into this mess.

by Anonymousreply 509/07/2013

It was going to happen anyway no matter who is POTUS. Syria is one of the last Arab states yet to be attacked on the NWO hit list.

by Anonymousreply 609/07/2013

The "Gift"?

by Anonymousreply 709/07/2013

R8 = Joe Biden

by Anonymousreply 909/07/2013

All US presidents age at a rate of 5 years a year. British PMs also - did you see Tony Blair by the time he left office?

by Anonymousreply 1009/07/2013

How can a black man look pasty?

by Anonymousreply 1209/07/2013

Certainly not more than any other president

by Anonymousreply 1409/07/2013

With both this Syria thing and the domestic spying issue, I get the feeling he's really not on board. It doesn't go with his general personality or character. So having to take the positions he's taking is causing him inner conflict.

by Anonymousreply 1509/07/2013

His incompetence is finally catching up for all to see.

by Anonymousreply 1609/07/2013

Who the fuck is crazy enough to want that job?

by Anonymousreply 1709/07/2013

Okay, FISA was my first hint that he was the same boss as the last boss.

He needs to make more speeches. I cum my pants when he speaks.

by Anonymousreply 1809/07/2013

This whole Syria thing is mess and appears to be lose/lose. Sending it to Congress just turned it into an even bigger cluster fuck. I still don't get why he did it.

Hilary would have covered her tracks in a more sleazy but less openly messy way.

by Anonymousreply 1909/07/2013

I believe he sent it to Congress so it would lose, giving him the out he wants to avoid a strike and the possible ramifications with Russia, Israel, and/or Iran.

Meanwhile, he and a small group of leaders get to hold the moral high ground.

by Anonymousreply 2009/07/2013

Losing in Congress makes him look weak and hurts US credibility (which I guess is already hurt). But I guess he does walk away with the moral high ground. Pelosi and the Dems who have to carry his water must hate him.

by Anonymousreply 2109/07/2013

R21, yes, but it beats the consequences of an attack on Israel by Syria or Iran, or even a military exchange between the U.S. and Russia, with the resulting escalation in any of those scenarios.

by Anonymousreply 2209/07/2013

But he could have avoided that by taking very limited military action in Syria or just sending humanitarian aid.

I still find the situation very confusing.

by Anonymousreply 2309/07/2013

He must be sharting up a storm over this.

by Anonymousreply 2409/07/2013

I'm pretty sure Congress will give him a green light on this, but it would almost be better if it didn't.

When I think about Obama I think about someone who had to learn on the job in a massive way. He was truly inexperienced as a leader when he ran for POTUS.

I wonder where he keeps his Nobel Prize medal and the diploma...

by Anonymousreply 2509/07/2013

My representative is super Dem and I guess follows ALL party talking points. He's spouting off on Facebook about why we have to get involved in Syria and all his constituents are are responding saying "Um, no, we really don't and we really shouldn't."

All those posts on Reddit of the soldiers holding up signs saying "I didn't sign up to defend terrorists" is really destroying any potential support amongst the younger demo. The only people supporting this are those with ties to military contractors and those who just memorize Dem. talking points (the latter is usually a good thing...not in this case).

by Anonymousreply 2609/07/2013

The video of McCain being shouted down at a town meeting in AZ says it all.

We do not need this burden.

by Anonymousreply 2709/07/2013

Assad has the same weak chin as DL fave Dorothy Kilgallen.

by Anonymousreply 2809/07/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2909/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.