Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

New Zealand Vs. Australia

Which has the sexier gays? Which has the more advanced society? Do the Aussies look at the Kiwis the way that Americans look at the Canadians?

by Anonymousreply 1509/09/2013

Sadly, after today's election results are announced, New Zealand wins.

by Anonymousreply 209/06/2013

Is it easy to emigrate to New Zealand?

by Anonymousreply 309/06/2013

here's Teddy Tahu Rhodes from N. Zealand, their hottest opera singer right now

by Anonymousreply 409/06/2013

Australians are unanimously vulgar, smelly and lousy at sex. Every one of them. New Zealanders, on the other hand, are 100% decent, a little dull, but sexually adventurous.

Glad to help you out, OP.

by Anonymousreply 609/07/2013

Lots of NZers have mesomorphic bodies. We were quite surprised. Big thick rugby legs. They are quite provincial (terrible uk-style binge drinking youth culture)and constrained & uptight and yes dull. (The whole country is beautiful but desperately dull, which is why anyone with any spark heads to Sydney.) But softer, less aggressive than Australians. However, if you need a decent sized cock you'll need to ensure they're pure Anglo: despite their size Maoris have cocks that are Korean sized. All NZers are uncut so thats a blessing. While there are pockets of significant wealth much of NZ has the air and attitudes of a lower middle-class english provincial town.

by Anonymousreply 709/07/2013

Mark Phili(bump)oussis!

by Anonymousreply 1009/07/2013

Please give the 411 on the following cities: Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Hobart, Darwin, Brisbane, Perth, Wellington, Auckland, and Christchurch.

by Anonymousreply 1109/08/2013

Kiwis are long as they keep their mouths shut!

by Anonymousreply 1209/09/2013

Oh, you can get all the cock you want and then some in both Sydney and Melbourne. It's iffier in the other locations you list, r11. Wellington and Auckland - you'd think there'd be cock on every corner, but there isn't.

by Anonymousreply 1309/09/2013

I'm Aussie and I guess we kinda do look at Kiwis the same way Yanks look at Canadians.

We make a lot of sheep jokes about them and they talk funny. Instead of been its bin and instead of skirt its skoot.

Theres so many kiwis now in Aus too which is cool, they fit in with our culture and don't cause too much trouble. Some are cute, not really my type though.

I hear its beautiful there but apart from taking in nature, I don't know what else they have... Australia has that and more!

That being said the majority of Aussies just voted in a homophobic, xenophobic and misogynist prat of a man as our prime minister so...

Sometimes I am ashamed to be an aussie when I hear some of the racist attitudes that some of us have.

by Anonymousreply 1409/09/2013

Kiwis have sexy thighs but one of the sexiest men I ever met was Aussie born.

by Anonymousreply 1509/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!