Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I'm writing a book called "The Happy Lesbian"

It is a collection of Science Fiction (obviously) stories. If anyone wants to contribute, please do!

by Anonymousreply 2709/08/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 109/06/2013

shortest book ever written.

by Anonymousreply 209/06/2013

Customers who bought "Happy Lesbians" also purchased:

"How Jews Improved the World" by Mel Gibson

"The Importance of Patient Confidentiality" by Dr. Drew Pinsky

"My Favorite Vegetables" by Honey Boo Boo

by Anonymousreply 409/06/2013

That would be non-fiction r5. I don't write in that genre.

by Anonymousreply 609/06/2013

This thread has the potential to be epic, please don't disappoint me.

by Anonymousreply 709/06/2013

A small goat follows at her scent

by Anonymousreply 809/06/2013

Happy? What do syster womyn have to be happy about? We are still oppressed by people of the penised persuasion, cats are still being needlessly killed and there is a severe shortage of Hoverounds due to the increase of fibromyalgia among our Sapphic population, no doubt brought on by the stress of constantly being mind raped by penised people. Not only that, boundaries are NOT being respected!

Systers can ONLY be happy if the oppressive, penised people paradigm is smashed! Only then, can we as syster womyn be truly happy. Only then, can we share nutloaf together in our sacred ritual.

I am telling you this NOW, so I do not have to tell you THEN. I have stated my boundaries. Please respect them.

by Anonymousreply 1009/06/2013

As the only soft butch on board G37Centauri, Judy was enjoying a popularity and labial puffiness unknown to her on Earth. Happily, wearily, she ducked into an HVAC tunnel and unzipped the front of her jumpsuit to air out her bee-bees, letting the gentle rustle of air kiss each tip. Suddenly from behind her came a whiff of bream, and a dulcet mezzo-soprano coo teasing, "ARE we alone in the universe?" Judy's damp panties hoped the answer, for the next eight minutes at least, would be 'yes.' Happy lesbians!

by Anonymousreply 1109/06/2013

I love to go a wandering,

by Anonymousreply 1209/07/2013

Picture it: A Home Depot parking lot, in a 4X4 truck, with a plumbing wrench in one hand and a level in the other.

by Anonymousreply 1309/07/2013

Are there a minimum number of pages to technically be classified as a book?

by Anonymousreply 1409/07/2013

I'm waiting for the sequel, "The Happy Lesbian Goes to Michfest."

by Anonymousreply 1509/07/2013

Updated for r12

by Anonymousreply 1609/07/2013

But if they're happy, what would they have to talk about?

What would they PROCESS?

by Anonymousreply 1709/07/2013

A science fiction book called "The Happy Lesbians?" Are all the men on the book's subject planet dead?

by Anonymousreply 1809/08/2013

... after living among the speechless alien life forms for some time, Sam finally realized that gender and sexual orientation were just constructs, that we were all born neutral — like oatmeal — and that the the only happy lesbian was a person who acknowledged that the word "lesbian" was a socially constructed trap, and that no one could be truly happy while being trapped in the dominant paradigm.

by Anonymousreply 1909/08/2013

LOL, r202. We could have a chapter on his shopping spree at Joann Fabric.

by Anonymousreply 2309/08/2013

[all posts by flame bait troll #11 removed (violent racist homophobic right-wing misogynist), ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 2409/08/2013

My book: "Les Miserables"

by Anonymousreply 2509/08/2013

Sophisticated lesbian humor alert @ R22.

by Anonymousreply 2609/08/2013

Well, believe it or not, it will include a gay male sexe scene. But something respectful, of course.

by Anonymousreply 2709/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!