Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why is Angelina Jolie sexually attracted to Brad Pitt?

She's bisexual. She's been married to an older, homely guy (Billy Bob Thornton) and a handsome Brit (Johnny Lee Miler), but why William Bradley Pitt above all men and women? What is it about him?

by Anonymousreply 5811/10/2013

We'll never know if it was genuine sexual attraction, or if she wanted him because getting him would make her the most famous woman in the world.

Either way, she got what she wanted.

by Anonymousreply 209/06/2013

Because he's attractive rich and famous.

by Anonymousreply 309/06/2013

Maybe because Pitt follows Angelina's lead and is wild and creative in bed?

by Anonymousreply 409/06/2013

Aren't they both bi?

by Anonymousreply 509/06/2013

He's a good father (presumably), one of the only men in the world that would tolerate a brood of kids like that, two-time "Sexiest Man Alive" winner, and maybe they just have chemistry. Is it that hard to fathom?

by Anonymousreply 609/06/2013

He's good-looking. I know some Dataloungers find him ugly and repulsive, but they're not in the majority.

He's rich.

He's famous.

He's in the same line of work.

He wanted children. Lots of them.

He is involved in humanitarian causes, as she is.

She's a Gemini; he's a Sagittarius. If you believe in astrology, that's a compatible combination.

Those are some reasons why.

by Anonymousreply 709/06/2013

He's gorgeous. Duh! Or he was back in 2004 when they met.

by Anonymousreply 809/06/2013

He's still one of the best looking men on earth.

He's a good father.

He's cares about helping other people - look at all he's done in New Orleans.

by Anonymousreply 909/06/2013

Because he's fucking Brad Pitt? Does the OP think he's a troll or something?

by Anonymousreply 1009/06/2013

Well he is way better than greasy billy bob...

by Anonymousreply 1109/06/2013

I find Billy Bob sexier. He has a raw sexuality, and looks like he could fuck all night.

by Anonymousreply 1209/06/2013

[quote]She's a Gemini; he's a Sagittarius. If you believe in astrology, that's a compatible combination.

They're very compatible astrologically, beyond their sun signs. There are karmic overtones to their relationship; they may not be together forever but there's a definite element of fate that drew them together. Angelina in particular is living out the promise of her natal chart.

by Anonymousreply 1309/06/2013

Pheromones.

by Anonymousreply 1409/07/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1509/07/2013

Brad Pitt is the most wonderful man in the whole universe.

Uhm... and BI SEXUAL means liking MEN and WOMEN

by Anonymousreply 1609/07/2013

Hollywood marriages are strategic. They're all about branding; always have been.

by Anonymousreply 1709/07/2013

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 1909/07/2013

His body odor.

by Anonymousreply 2009/07/2013

Why is Leann Rimes sexually attracted to Eddie Cibrian? I just can't see it.

by Anonymousreply 2109/07/2013

R1 nailed it.

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 2209/07/2013

The "brood" came AFTER they got together. She only had Maddox when they met on Mr/Mrs Smith.

by Anonymousreply 2309/07/2013

[18]. How will we ever really know if any of those men did, or didn't, want to keep her. She could easily have dumped them when any of them started to get attached to her (however toxic). Dumping men who start to really love you would also go along with having daddy issues.

So, I would venture to say the reasons they're together: they don't smother or cling to each other, each can do their own passions in life, but also share some big visionary world-healing goals that they can make happen better as a team. They look good together and probably agree on the kind of publicity they want together. They agree not to screw eachother over in the public eye, lest they ruin their PR and detract from accomplishing their goals and visions. They both wanted to do much bigger things in the world than just act, own homes, have kids, and live rich. I can see it working for another 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 2409/07/2013

Does she still bed women?

by Anonymousreply 2509/07/2013

I don't think she's really bi at all. I think she used it for attention and to make herself more titillating to straight guys. She had a tendency to do "shocking" things for attention. Kissing her brother, the vial of blood, etc.

by Anonymousreply 2609/07/2013

She's Dom and he's Sub.

by Anonymousreply 2709/07/2013

He strikes me as dumb? Is she dumb too?

by Anonymousreply 2809/07/2013

Oh,please, stop with the notion that she needed him for stardom.

If anything, he's the one who married up.

by Anonymousreply 2909/07/2013

Yeah, if you follow the trajectory of Brad Pitt's relationships they are always with bigger stars. How's he gonna top Angelina? They're going to last whether they want to or not. Or he could fall for some nobody jazz singing architect. That might get him a lot of attention.

by Anonymousreply 3009/07/2013

EDDIE CIBRIAN IN 1998!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3109/07/2013

When Angelina was married to Billy Bob there was very little interest in her. Once she hooked up with Brad they became a brand.

Any woman past or present who gets involved with Brad is still of interest to the press, i.e. Aniston and Paltrow.

Brad is a genuine movie star. He has always been handsome less so now but for most men and women he is the gold standard.

Throw in his Midwestern upbringing, his sense of humor and his strong friendships with A listers and he is the man like it or not.

Angelina is the lucky one although I hear they pretty much live separate lives except for the occasional photo op and open relationship.

by Anonymousreply 3209/07/2013

She wanted more fame and he is a dumber than a box of rocks. What more can a woman want?

by Anonymousreply 3309/07/2013

Their relationship works because she thinks he's Brad Pitt. and that's because, HE IS, YOU DUM FUX!

by Anonymousreply 3409/07/2013

[quote]We'll never know if it was genuine sexual attraction, or if she wanted him because getting him would make her the most famous woman in the world.

Of course we know, R2. There is no bigger famewhore in the world than Angelina Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 3509/07/2013

Who are these obsessive Angelina Jolie haters who troll this board? I don't doubt the woman is a famewhore, but what celebrity isn't? You really think to keep the interest of the public famewhoring isn't involved?

by Anonymousreply 3609/07/2013

"Oh,please, stop with the notion that she needed him for stardom. "

Oh please, getting him turned her from an attention-hungry actress to a SUPERSTAR OF ALL MEDIA!! It wasn't acting that got her on every magazine cover in the world; like Liz Taylor before her, it was her private life.

In fact, her fame has hurt her acting career. She's so well-known that she can no longer disappear into a character.

by Anonymousreply 3709/07/2013

r36 we've been here the entire time. This board has NEVER been Team Angie. Never.

Della (who is female btw and a grandmother) has always LOVED her & is a Brangeloonatic amongst other shit. She's been given lots of shit here but she can't help it, she's a Brangeloonie.

by Anonymousreply 3809/07/2013

Their astrology means they'll be together till the bitter, and I mean BITTARHH end. She's in charge and he's the follower. He gets off on being controlled and bitch loves giving it to him!!

by Anonymousreply 3909/07/2013

Do Pitt and Clooney still have a thing, or is it a 3-way with Angie? According to posters on BlindGossip, many think that Pitt and Clooney still want to get married.

by Anonymousreply 4009/07/2013

The Insider at 32 thinks nobody was interested in Angelina before she with Brad? She was the hottest property around!

by Anonymousreply 4109/07/2013

R41, the press was not as interested in Angelina until she hooked up with Brad.

Angelina and Billy Bob or Jonny Lee Miller did not grace the cover of magazines and tabloids as much as she does with Brad.

The general public was not fascinated with either of her two ex husbands. Neither one has mass appeal and Angelina was very dark and brooding during those years..

Brad made her very mainstream and her dedication and activism in human rights has garnered her much well deserved respect.

by Anonymousreply 4209/07/2013

Angie and Clooney don't like each other, so I don't think that there was ever a three way situation there. I actually can't see Brad and George together either though. They aren't close like Cindy Crawford and her husband are to George Clooney. There is a lot of fucking going on between the Clooney camp and the Crawford/Gerber's.

by Anonymousreply 4309/07/2013

In order to get big attention she had to try to kill herself, makeout with her brother or adopt a kid.

by Anonymousreply 4409/07/2013

R40 that blind was one of Blind Gossip's April Fools Day prank blinds. Not that most of their blind ítems aren't bullshit every other day of the year.

by Anonymousreply 4509/07/2013

Timing. Once Angelina got Maddox she decided she wanted a more "traditional" relationship. Billy Bob did not want that type of relationship with her and split. Brad wanted relationship that was more "traditional". Jennifer did not want that. During the filming two people sexually attracted to each other also realized that wanted the same things in life and viola a relationship begins.

What I find interesting is that Brad got Angelina to birth three babies when she swore she never would.

by Anonymousreply 4609/07/2013

What is the deal with Billy Bob? All of his women since Angelina have been average looking. He looks like sex on a stick to me. I would think that he could do better.

by Anonymousreply 4709/07/2013

R42 please don't address me like you're an expert or 'Insider' and I'm ignorant on the subject. I have worked in the media for more than 20 years and have a good memory. Her profile was raised by the affair with Pitt but she was opening movies, winning Oscars and Golden Globes and making headlines well before he came on the scene. Perhaps go back and see if she wasn't on quite a few magazine covers before their union? The blood vials, the incest rumours, the adopting of children, the affairs with woman, the press was most certainly interested in her along with the public.

by Anonymousreply 4809/08/2013

She is attracted to anybody who enhances her fame.

by Anonymousreply 4909/08/2013

Thank You, r48.

Even I knew all of that and I write this as someone who has never watched an Angelina Jolie film except "Mr and Mrs Smith.

Her stardom didn't need Pitt;the very dull Pitt, otoh, certainly benefitted from hers.

I stand by what I wrote earlier, r38- Pitt wisely traded up from Aniston to Jolie and who could blame him?

By the way, you sound a bit too invested in hating Jolie, while I, on the other hand just know star material when I see it.

by Anonymousreply 5009/08/2013

"Her stardom didn't need Pitt;the very dull Pitt, otoh, certainly benefitted from hers."

Ooops, my eye-opener (coffee) hasn't kicked in yet- Her stardom didn't need Pitt; the very dull Pitt, otoh, certainly benefitted from hers.

Oh, and while I'm at at it, r38, yes, I'm a female, however, over my + ten years here I've been called every name in the book but "grandmother?"

ooof, that hurts.

by Anonymousreply 5109/08/2013

Maybe because Pitt follows Angelina's lead and is wild and creative in bed?

Close. R27 was more on target.

Angelina is wild in bed. Pitt was in a cunt-struck daze. She's into BDSM, with a leaning toward dominance, and a slightly sadistic streak.

Pitt is a natural follower. As long as the story concludes with him coming in the end, he's not much concerned with the details...even if it means he gets his ass paddled in the process.

They're both bisexual. He's a passive stoner at heart, both in and out of bed.

by Anonymousreply 5209/08/2013

She had plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 5309/08/2013

Angie tonguing her brother.

by Anonymousreply 5409/08/2013

Off topic, but I was wondering if George Clooney is the new Sean Connery in that the public will keep on insisting that he is the sexiest man alive even years after his looks have left him. Sean Connery was well into his 70s before people gave that narrative up. George Clooney, if you squint, still resembles a sexy younger version of himself with the right haircut. But honestly his looks are a bit squiggy around the edges.

by Anonymousreply 5509/08/2013

R32, Juliette Lewis? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 5609/08/2013

I thought Angelina wanted Brad because Gillian Anderson's unavailable?

/JK!

by Anonymousreply 5711/10/2013

OMG.

He's Brad Fucking Pitt.

End of story.

by Anonymousreply 5811/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.